5sos minimagines

By Adelaide541

Mini personal imagines! Read the first one for details ! More

5sos and 1D minimagines
Don't swim, you'll drown
Surprise!
A little more
Feeling like no other
NOT AN UPDATE
Fallen part 1
Ever after
Paris
Paris part 2
Sara
Ashley
Beside You part 1
Beside You part 2

Fallen part 2

13 3 1
By Adelaide541

This is fallen part númeo dos! Q.O.T.D If you could live anywhere with any boy, who and where would it be? comment answers! There may be a surprise waiting for you later.

"So your Luke?" I ask him a little shaky in the voice.

"Yeah. You must be Arely. I heard I'll be in your class for the time being." He says relaxed. Dang. I probably sound like a blubbering Walrus.

"Yes. My little puppy." I say laughing. No! he didn't say anything back, crap. He'll think I'm some sort of weirdo and back away from me when he gets here.

"Ha. Well I have to go. International calls are not cheap. Bye Arely." I hear him hang up. Well now this will be the start of misery. I like his accent though. When he said my name it sounded like 'Awleee' cute.

"Are you done talking?" my little annoying brother asks. "I want to eat already and we can't with out you!" Danny shouts.

"Coming little booger." I sigh. I sit down to dinner and we have 'a normal' conversation.

"So Arely how was your talk with Luke?" my mother chirps in first.

"Oh nothing much. We just exchanged names and I ensured that I would be his guide."

"Well you better be nicer. I don't want him to be all by himself! He's coming half way across the world leaving his family. So I expect your best behavior over the next six months little lady!" My mom is such a hypochondriac. Just because we didn't talk much doesn't mean I'm damning him to hell.

"Geez Mom! He said he had to go cause of the cost of minutes. Not because I'm leaving him alone."

"Just taking careful measures Arely."

"Fine mom. But you have to promise that Mercedes won't interfere."

"Mmmmooooom!!!" Mercedes yells. "I just have to be best friends with him. I've already told half if my class. Anyways, Arey is too ugly. He'll obviously only want to be seen in public with me."

"Yeah um Saide, you're thirteen. Luke is seventeen. Oh, and Alice Hallowell wants him too. Good luck getting him before her." Alice was one of those school bitches that everybody hates, but still. Some how she managed to be super popular and have tons of boyfriends.

I seriously don't get guys. It's like "I want a good respectable girl to bring home to mom. Oh, I guess I'll go for the girl wearing no clothes who already had three boyfriends." Ugh. Sometimes guys are such idiots.

"Well Arels, just like deal with it. You're not that pretty." With that she flips her dyed hair and stomps off texting.

"I'm calling it a night." I say tired.

"Get some rest Arely. I want you and Nat to go to the airport with me tomorrow night." My mother says.

"Really? I get me going. But why Natalia? She's just a baby. She'll probably fall asleep."

"Yes exactly. Nat's a baby so he won't be as intimidated. A baby can really be quite relaxing so she's coming." My mom is a psychologist so she thinks she knows everything about feelings and the brain. But hello!! You got you're degree in the late 80's. A lot has changed since then.

"Okay then. What about homework?" I ask.

"We aren't leaving until late. Probably 9 o'clock. Then we won't get to the airport till about 10." We live deep in suburbia. So it's about an hour away till the big city.

I trudge up the stairs exhausted from the day. How did Autumn even know that he was coming? The guidance counselor didn't even come till homeroom. Ya know, I'm so tired I don't even know. I decide to go to sleep and await tomorrow's fate.

Luke's POV

I talked to the Evans today. They seem nice. The mom is a bit perky over the phone though. Arely will be in my class. She is pretty strange. I like that though, strange is good. I'm actually quite nervous. The plane ride will be super long. 12 hours to be exact. Not including overlays. Then it really should be about 15. At least I'll be able to watch the telly while on the plane. That should take my mind off things. I'm just coming for the music program though. It'll help boost my singing and guitar skills. I want to start a band. It should be called five seconds of summer. I don't know. Oh well. Let's see what it'll be like for the next six months.

Arelys's POV

it's 8:30. Almost time to go the Airport.

"Hey Arels, time to go. We want to leave early so we can beat traffic."

"Kay mom. Should I grab Nat?"

"Yes. Thank you."

I hold Nat and put her in her car seat. It's time to meet my foreign exchange student. We reach the airport within an hour. As my parent, Nat, and I are heading to his terminal Nat falls fast asleep cooing.

"Excuse me mates. Are you the Evans family?" a young blonde man asks us rolling a suitcase with him.

"Yes we are", says my mom enthusiastically reaching out her hand.

"Well I guess I'll be living with you guys for the next few months. You already know I'm Luke, so let's skip the hellos."

He came off as a bit rude. Luke is incredibly sexy though. Seriously, like hotter than the blue star Rigel. (I'm a bit if a science geek). Even if he's a little rude, I don't blame him. He's not gonna see his family for the next few months.

His eyes lock on me. When we make eye contact I fell my pulse rising rapidly. It seems like hours before any of us talk.

"So you must be Arely." He says wrapping his arm around me as we walk to the luggage belt. Wow, I take being rude back. Luke is totally friendly. "Is this your little sister?" he points to Nat. Okay, so maybe he just wasn't putting his arm around me. My dad grabs his other thee bags and we climb in the car. Nat's seat is in the middle so she's in between Luke and I. Out of the corner of my eye I see that he's looking at her like a Disney prince and stroking her cheek. Dang, why can't I get attention from guys like that?

"So do you guys live deep in the woods?" Luke asks innocently. I laugh slightly.

"No, just deep suburbia. Don't worry it'll be only about fifteen minute until we get there." I look at my phone clock. 11:00 p.m. Good thing tomorrow is Saturday. Poor Nat, she'll be super cranky tomorrow. We finally reach the house after a long, dark, car ride.

"Well Luke, welcome to your second home." My dad says unlocking the front door.

"Arely bring up his bags while we make him a sandwich." My mom says right before I go up the stairs.

Ugh I'm so tired already and don't want to bring my cute foreign exchange student's bag up to his room. This should be the other way around. I should be making the sandwich and my parents should be carrying luggage. Oh well, life is what it is.

"Okay Luke this is your room." I say dropping his bags.

"Thanks," he says back. "It just needs one thing." He bends over and unzips a small bag. He produces a penguin. "I love penguins. This is my one comfort item that I've brought from home really other than my guitar." He says stroking his head. It's a little weird. I mean, not every teenage boy likes penguins with a passion.

"Well I'm tired, see ya in the morning I guess." I tell him. I walk towards my room and change my pajamas. Feeling cozy, it was easy to fall asleep fast. Morning came before I knew it. I went downstairs expecting something extravagant for Luke's arrival. Nope. Just cereal, orange juice, and toast. Nat is up pouring the cereal on her head, Daniel is running around dressed like a ninja or something along those lines. I can hear Sadie in the shower, gaining five pounds from makeup no doubt. I don't get it that much though. I'm good with foundation and mascara.

"Hey Arely. " I hear Luke say from the table in plaid flannels and a white v-neck. My eye twitches. I can feel it. Embarrassing! OMG, what if I always do this when I see a hot guy? Why am I such a dip stick? Oh well.

"Hey yourself." I say cheerfully. I grab my preference of cereal and poured it in to my bowl. "And hello to you too Nat." I blow her a kiss and she giggles. I laugh and eat my breakfast. "So Luke how was your first night here?" I ask.

"Very fine thank you." He smiles and looks down in his bowl. "It took me a while though. It's weird sleeping in a different bed in a different country."

"I would bet so. Are you going to start classes at the Arts centre today?"

"Yep. I'm going over to meet my tutors as soon as I get ready."

"That's cool. I wish I knew how to okay guitar." I say swirling the cereal around with the spoon.

"Well maybe I could teach you sometime. It not that hard. All that's really needed is dedication." I says smiling. He sips his juice and I hear a small clink. I examine his face 'check him out' and see he has his lip pierced. Attractive.

"Is that your lip pierced?" I ask trying not to be rude. But hey, he's gonna be my 'brother' for the next few months, I can so that.

"Yeah" he says twirling it, "ya like it?"

At that very moment I knew I was blushing.

"Yes."

The next five months were normal. School was horrible, as usual. Luke had made plenty of friends and even became a little popular. Although, Saide and Alice did try and latch on to him. Alice was just a bitch, and Sadie was just dumb, she's only thirteen. Alice just became obsessed and threw her self at him and even sent him naughty snapchats. Sadie just had 'sleepovers' with her friends and really spied on him. She was also a bit creepy. Sadie would steal his cologne and spray it on her bed for 'evidence'. Hehe it was almost cute.

BRIIIIIINNNGGG!!! the last bell signaled that school was out for the summer. So now Luke only had a month left with us. Sigh. I still like him, but hadn't said anything.

"Hey Luke!" I said happy at our lockers. "Excited for summer break?" he just looks at me a little sad. I realize my mistake. Luke really loves it here and doesn't want to leave. Summer break only meant one thing, he would be going home soon.

"Yeah. I guess, more time to work on my music."

"Ya know what? Let's go to frozen yogurt. My treat, I want this to be special."

"That sound nice. "

We head off and reach the Yogurt Extreme. Our favorite spot. We get there and practically scarf it all down in such heat. We walk out.

"Thanks Arely. That was really nice and refreshing."

Luke throws his trash in the bucket outside and I do the same. Except, there is a crack in the side walk. I trip like the loser I am. I fall on Luke. Like literally fall. Now were face to far and it's super awkward. But he does the most shocking thing. Luke reaches up and kisses me. He freakin kissed me.

"Arely. I've liked you ever since I caught you staring at my lip ring. Please say that you like me back. I don't want to be heartbroken."

"Luke, I've been head over heels for you since I talked to you for the first time. I really really like you too." I kiss him back. It's not till the I realize I'm still on top of him. On the sidewalk. In front of a frozen yogurt shop. I laugh and sit up. "Come on let's go home and tell the fam."

We went home and introduced the new couple Arely and Luke, 'Lurely'. They didn't like it much, especially not Sadie. In the end they decided it was okay because we weren't serious.

The day Luke had to go was a sad day. You had just started a relationship. One of the perks of summer was not being bothered by Alice. One time, the day after school got out, she showed up in a risqué bikini, and tins of makeup. Right before he entered the terminal we kissed for what seemed like forever. When we pulled back we smiled infinitely large.

"Forever?" he asks.

"Forever." I say back. As we hug I feel something sterling around my neck. A simple necklace. "Aww thanks Luke. What's this for?"

"It's not really for you, but for me. So I can feel you everywhere I go. To remind me of my amazing time here with my amazing girl." He kisses me on the forehead. I look down and see its a small music note. Luke had in-fact taught me how to play guitar. I wasn't very good, but I could pluck out the chords.

"Thanks. I'll never take it off." We kissed again and he smiled, then turned away. This was our final goodbye. For now. Just for now.

So how was part two? I didn't really know how to end it. So I did it a little sad. So anyways yeah. My first 1D minimagine will be coming out soon. So yeah, be prepared. Anyways I basically ran Fresh out of idea after that. So beautiful stop reading this and go inbox me with requests!! Go follow @addicted_to_feels_ugh on Instagram.

Xoxo-Adie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
765K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
138K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...