19:48.

נכתב על ידי fangzhous

+ i wish i see you there again tonight a jaehyun fanfiction עוד

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
end
alternate ending

eighteen

2.1K 96 3
נכתב על ידי fangzhous

She looked at the person carefully, not believing her eyes.

"Jaehyun?" She asked. Jaehyun looked at her with a small sad smile.

"I thought you actually left!" Jihyun said, she was happy that Jaehyun was there, but something was incredibly wrong about him.

"Jaehyun? What's wrong?" Jihyun asks him. He just flashed a small smile.

"You know, I always try to hide my feelings. But I'm leaving, I'm going back to my town. Meaning, before I leave, I want to leave all my feelings here." Jaehyun said, looking down. Jihyun looked at him, confused.

"Why do you have to go back?" She asks him. He was still looking down.

"Many things, but mostly because..." He stops speaking for some moments, as if he had something important to say.

"I like you, Jihyun. And I can't do that, you are with Yuta-hyung." He said, small tears in his eyes. Jihyun never expected to see Jaehyun cry, he was all sweet smiles before, it was unbelievable.

This breaks Jihyun's heart to be the reason of Jaehyun's tears. She did not speak for some moments, she didn't know what to say anyways.

"I-" Jaehyun shooks his head. He stood up and gave a small smile between his tears.

"This is goodbye then, Jihyun." He said and walked away. Jihyun was just glued at her spot, nothing sinking in until Jaehyun was already out of sight.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

88.7K 7.5K 19
"𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎." 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍: 𝖠𝗇𝗒 (𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾) 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗋 𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖡𝖾𝗈𝗆...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
924K 56.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
198K 7.3K 24
"These bruises on my neck are not human. He's not human" highest ranking: #1 in minghaoxreader; march 18th, 2019 #1 in hyunggu; may 22nd, 2019