His Possession✔ [BWWM+Comple...

By Lei-Bear

BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behin... More

Prologe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Sneak Peek!!!!!!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
KINDA NEW STORY!!!!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New Book?
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
COVERS!
Chapter 27
Sequel!!!!!!
♡NEW COVER♡
COVERS AND APPRECIATION♡
96k?! ♡
100k!!!! Shout out!!!!! ♡

Chapter 19

9.9K 456 112
By Lei-Bear

Because girl power 24/7 duh😂

*

"So are you sure it's okay for me to stay?" I ask for the millionth time today. Damon rolls his eyes at me, probably annoyed I asked again. He takes a pillow and a blanket from his bed and puts it on the futon across his bedroom before turning to me.

"Yes, I want you to stay Jasmine." My heart flutters at this and I give him a smile. He returns the smile. That beautiful smile I've grown to lov- wait.

Do I love him?

"So, I'll take the futon for now, and you can take my bed, ok?" I was so in my thoughts, I didn't notice the hand that was being waved in my face. I blink a few times and see him looking at me with a raised brow.

"Wait... I can't take your bed. Let me take the futon, it's already bad enough you got to deal with me." I lightly laugh, but he doesn't laugh with me.

"That's not true." He states, his brows furrowed. "If anything, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." He blurt out. He averts his eyes from me, his cheeks turning a little pink. I widen my eyes at his statement, not knowing what to say.

I awkwardly clear my throat and he goes to walk out of the room. He stops at the door.

"I'm taking the futon, period." He says in a stern voice, not even looking my way, and slams the door.

*

Shout out to @fbowens for voting on my book!

DAMON MIGHT HAVE CONFESSED HIS FEELINGS FOR HER AKSHFHF!

POSTING CHAPTER 20 AFTER THIS!

Love ya!

Lei-Bear

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363 17 24
'Well, will you be my girlfriend?' 'You're supposed to be on one knee, idiot.' I get down on one knee. 'Will you be my girlfriend, Skye?' She acts...
247 3 16
"Your eyes telling me, you want me" he grabbed me. caressed my cheeks. "What are you talking about?" shivering under his touch. "Shh" he leaned in an...
4.8K 681 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
119K 2K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...