Three Crazy Weeks With You ➳...

By Kjmonkey

If Harry and Louis never tried out for the X-Factor would they still have met? Would their lives have still... More

Three Crazy Weeks With You » Larry Stylinson
* Author's Note *
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Cover Change??
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thrity-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
* Epilogue *
* Character Ask » Closed *
➣➢NEW STORY➢➣
Bromance Awards??!?! Voting is open!?

Chapter Twenty-Four

8.9K 289 125
By Kjmonkey

AN:  Eyyyyy!  So I am on summer vacation now for a couple of months so hopefully I will be able to update a bunch and give you all the feels!  Just a reminder that this is getting even closer to the end. . thinking about 10 chapters left at the most. . who knows maybe less or more??  Sad I know!!  I love this story so much!

Anyways sorry this is a tad short but the last one was like six pages long soooo it all balances out in the end right *shrug*  Also the gif/picture on the side dosen't specifically go with this chapter but I love it too much and had to throw it in!. .So anyways please enjoy and . .

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx ;D

----------------------

Louis' POV

We both stayed there like that for several minutes trying to catch our breaths before Harry managed to find enough energy to look at me.  We just stared into each others eyes saying everything we were feeling, and before I even could think about what I said I said,"I love you, Harry."

Three simple words but I had no idea how he was going to react.  I didn't even know I was going to say that at all.  I didn't even know that I had even felt that way until I said it actually.  But no that I think about it, I guess I kinda do.  I look up at him to see he is looked at me in a bit of a shock.

Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t!!  

I wasn't supposed to freak him out and ruin our moment!  What am I supposed to do now?!  F*cking bloody d*mn sh*t!!?  I am such a bloody d*mn idiot!

I watch as he opens and closes his mouth several times with nothing coming out.  I am about to try to apologize when he finally speaks up and when he does I can't believe my ears.

"Lou, I can't believe I am saying this, but I love you too."

I fell all the fear and anxiety I was just having leave my system and a sense of euphoria takes its place.

"Really?", I ask hesitantly.

He just leans down slowly brushing our lips together softly before attaching them for a small loving kiss.  He pulls away and says,"Of course I do."

I curl into his chest but then I feel an empty feeling take over me.  I look to see Harry has pulled out and has tied up the condom.  I tug on him not wanting him to even leave me for the few seconds to go dispose of it and the wrapped I set on the table at the beginning.  I wanted him hear next to me. . always.  

I watched his naked body walk over to the trash bin and throw it all away before wiggling his bum at me as he puts the lube back in the drawer.  How did I get so lucky to have such a wonderful and sexy guy such as Harry to fall in love with.  I keep surprising myself every time I even think it.  I love Harry!  I love him!  I love him!!  I love him!!!  

I watch as Harry leaves the room, and I wonder what he is doing.  I scramble out of the warm bed and walk into to the hallways.  I feel so mischievous walking around naked in my own boyfriend’s house but it was kinda fun.  I notice the bathroom light is on and walk over to it.  Harry is grabbing a towel out of the cupboard when he then turns around to face me.  When he does though he jumps a little and I laugh at him.

"Boo you gave me a fright!", he said hand to his chest still trying to calm down

"Sorry, Hazza I was just trying to see where you were sneaking off too?"

"Oh.  I was just getting you a towel cause you got a bit messy in there.", he said pointing at my white splattered chest.

"Ohhh..."

"Here let me help.", he said has he pulled me into the room shut the door and turned on the shower.

"Haz, what are you doing?", I said a bit curious.

He smiled at me and then said,"I am gonna clean you up in the shower now get in there.”

I wasn't going to say no to that so I just started to step inside but as I was half way in Harry smacked my bum and I turned around to look at him in shock.

"You didn't just-"

"I think I did,  Can't help it if your sexy bum so big and irresistible.", He said smirking at me before we both just ended up laughing for a feel five minutes.

Once we had calmed down enough Harry then stepped into the shower behind me.  he took some soap and a loofa gathers a bunch of sud bubbles.  I moved out of the water and he just looked at me and then started to rub my body down.  It wasn't sexually charged like before but more relaxing and caring.  

Once he had finished making bubbles all over me I took the loofa from him and then did the same.  I made sure to get every crevice as I cleaned and explored his body further.  Once we were both done we entangled our soppy bodies together and stepped under the hot stream of water.  I felt myself relax against him as well both used each others bodies to hold each of us up.

The soap that had gathered on us from before was sliding down our bodies and mixing together in the drain at the bottom.  I tilted Harry's chin up so he was looking at me .  He was so beautiful.  The way the water was cascading down his face and you as he blinked his eyes lips water would splash onto his cheeks.  The way his hair flattened and became dark with the water as it fell randomly across his face.  It isn't hard to believe that I fell for this boy . . hard, but it is still hard for me to believe he loves me.

"You really love me?", "I saw really needed to know if he truly meant it.

He just looked at me.  He didn't say a word he just stared directly into my eyes and I let mine be entangled with his.  then he leaned into me and kissed me once again.  This kiss was the best yet.  This kiss was us both really showing each other fully how we felt.  We didn't hold back.  We didn't try to deny our feelings.  We weren't scared.  We just kissed.  We told each other that we were in love with each other and I felt like I didn't need to doubt him anymore because I knew how he truly felt.  

When we pulled away I didn't feel like I needed more because it wasn't just kissing him that made me tingle all over anymore. It was his face, his smile, the way he lights up when he sees me, the way he touches me, and when he looks at me.  I literally die a bit inside, but I find it is worth it because he is what is worth living for.

"Yes, I do, Boo."

We oogle at each other and finish cleaning each other before hopping out all giggly like little girls.  God, we really are gay.  We dry off with one towel and then He hands me one so we can walk out together with at least a towel.  I get back into his room and realize I still don't have any clothes to wear?

"Hey umm Hazza?", I ask him as he looks for clothes for himself in his dresser.

"Yeah?",he says a bit distracted by what he is doing.

"I don't really have any clothes?", I said scratching the back of my head.

He turned around and looked at me with a smile,"Of course you do!  I am your boyfriend and you are mine so therefore any of my clothes are free game.", he said then started to turn back to the dresser but didn't and looked at me instead adding,"Plus you look really hot wearing my clothes."  He sent me a wink and I felt myself face burn at how cute he was being to me.  I walked over to where he was and looked in his drawers before he handed me an outfit.

"Thanks, Hazza Bear."  I joked and then pulled off my towel and put on the new clothes.

He ended up giving me his favorite skinny jeans.  The same one I saw on him the first time we met.  I smile at the awkwardness of the memory.  After I put those on with soem briefs I realize he gave me a plain white t-shirt with a little side pocket.  I also find a small jacket to go with it all.  I put it all on and then turn to look at him for his approval.

He looks me down and up and then says,"You look better in my clothes than I do!"

"You are just saying that."  I say playfully punching his arm.

"No, i'm not!  Seriously you do, boo bear.", He then gestures to him and his new outfit.

I am not gonna lie the ripped up jeans he is wearing and that tight black shirt is sexy as ever,"Harry you look like sex on legs!"

He just laughs and so do I.  We end up falling onto the ground in a tumbled mess of limbs and laughter.  Once we are done I use the desk to help myself up but a paper slips and fall on top of me.  I look at it trying to figure it out and then it clicks!

Ohh. .

----------------

AN:  What did he find??  I feel like you guy might already know, but you might be wrong as well?  As for that sweet shower scene.  .just aww!  And Louis wearing Harry's clothes ;)  Just a cute fluffy chater away from a bit of the drama for a bit . .

. . but who knows if it will stay that way. .eek?! D:

Anyways! I love you crazy peeps!  Hope you enjoyed!  Let me know by doing these things. .

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 10.4K 25
We all feel lost at some point in our lives. For Harry Styles it was when he was in a tragic accident that changed his life. After years of recoverin...
115K 3.2K 34
The band is supposed to return to their families for two weeks, but Harry Styles finds saying goodbye more difficult than he thought it would be. Af...
707K 25.2K 34
Harry and Louis have always been best friends, ever since they were little. They did everything together and were practically attached at the hip. Wh...
2.5K 115 17
Harry has a problem and his name is Louis! Well, actually he really likes this problem which causes him some more. The upcoming holiday may be the be...