The lost Sky

By anneko16

Sawada Tsunayoshi, the Vongola Decimo.... is lost After the last war the vongola famiglia died, everyone rein... More

Before you start...
Chapter 1: Second life, second chance
Chapter 2: The Twist that changes everything Part 1
Chapter 3: The Twist that changes everything Part 2
Chapter 4: The first school day,without or with problems?
Chapter 5: Rooted to the past
Chapter 6: A new rival?
Chapter 8: The Training Camp Part 1
Chapter 9: The Training Camp Part 2
Chapter 10: Meeting and Questions
Chapter 11: New... Friends?
Chapter 12: The gloomy Weathers light up
Chapter 13: A tutor from Hell
Chapter 14: Mission in the Amusement Park
Chapter 15: A Student's duty
Chapter 16: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 1
Chapter 17: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 2
Chapter 18: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 3
Chapter 19: The Gamble of Fates
Chapter 20: Explanations
Chapter 21: Travelling to Kyoto
Chapter 22: Welcome to Kyoto!
Chapter 23: Trainings and Expositions Part 1
Chapter 24: Trainings and Expositions Part 2

Chapter 7: The Summoning Lesson

7K 279 119
By anneko16

A/n: Hi, everybody! So the last updates were very disordered but now I'll go back to every update on weekends. So Here is the next chapter! I don't own Khr or Blue exorcist!

"Talking"
'Thoughts'

Third P.O.V:

'Yesterday was... very eventful. But the weirdest thing that happened was Rin-nii wanted to... learn!?'

Tsuna was thinking about yesterday's events. Rin and Bon had a lot of clash that day, but the most dangerous was when they involved the frog-demon. Luckily, they didn't get injured so everything went well and it seemed like that the two idits settled down a bit.

But then Rin and Tsuna went home. Everything looked normal. They were alone, Yukio haven't arrived yet. Tsuna started to learn and he was about to remind his nii that he needs to do his homework before he starts to read his mangas. But what he saw froze his words.

- Flashback -

Tsuna was frozen.

'Is it book in front of Rin-nii?!'

"Rin-nii.... what are you doing?" He asked. Tsuna must know if he had to go to a doctor because he had problem with his sight.

"Tsuna, don't you see? It's our homework. Let's start it now!"

Now Tsuna was sure that he didn't have any problem. Instead he started to worry after his Rin-nii. He went to him and the brunette touched his brother's forehead. It didn't look like he had a temperature.

"Rin-nii, are you alright? You should lie down a little, it was a tiresome day. I don't want you to be ill."

Rin frowned.

"Tsuna, I don't know what are you talking about. Just come here and we do our homeworks."

Rin invited his otouto again and Tsuna just let himself in.

'Perhaps he is just tired, so he speaks weird things. If he is like this, let's give in, it's a rare occasion. He will be himself tomorrow, surely.'

And just like that the two brothers have done their homeworks.

- Flashback End -

'It was really odd.'

Tsuna shaked his head. He had to go cram school now. He had to in his right mind now. He had been thinking about that issue in already half of the day.

While following his brother, they entered the cram school's hall. And there they saw Shiemi falling over her own slippers. She looked like she spoke with the other two girls but they were leaving.

"Shiemi, what are you doing?" Asked Rin.

"Rin.." she looked at Rin with her blushed face. She seemed like she wanted to say some something, but instead she said a "sorry" and left the two clueless boy there.

'Shiemi-nee acts like that since the training. Perhaps Rin-nii said something that upseted her? I think she made that face first when i saw them during my time with Uncle..'

"Rin-nii, did you say something rude yesterday about Shiemi-nee?"

"No-o, i don't think so. She acts like that without a reason." Rin was really clueless.

Tsuna placed the topic for later and he said to hurry into class because it'll start any time. Everyone settled at their places but Tsuna saw that his Shiemi-nee was awkward with Rin.

'Something really happened' he then glanced at his nii, but in the next moment he forgot the issue about Shiemi because Rin was... reading. Normal books.

'Omg, he didn't get better!' The brunet placed his head on the table.

They had the first lesson with Yukio and when he came in he looked like he have important news. But then he glaced at Rin.

"Nii-san... what are you doing?"

"I'm learning."

"Eh!!! I-is this some kind of omen?" Muttered Yukio.

"What the h*ll supposed that mean.. d*mn it, i can't see anything from this fringe."

'The problem isn't your fringe..'

Then Bon came closer. He looked like he didn't want to come but he wanted to say something.

"What? Are you here to make fun of me too, huh?!"

"...I missed my chance to say it yesterday, but thanks. Here, * holds a big hair clasp* I use this to keep my hair out of my sight during learning. You can have it."

"...S... so creepy. Is this some kind of omen? " Rin was in the same state as his brothers when they heard of him learning willingly.

Bon blushed and retorted. Tsuna tried to hid his smile behind his arms.

'Hmm.. so Bon-san is the type that shows himself to be rude but in the inside he is kind. Rin and him will be good friends.'

Yukio just sweatdropped and ignoring it, he started the lesson.

"So, soon you all will be at summer break in the next one and half month. But before that there is this year's Exwire Authorization Exam. Since its purpose is to provide combat training rather than just to make you exwires, the exam won't be that easy. Therefore, I will be holding an one-week training camp for the examinations, starting next week. If you wish to partipitate in the camp, please fill in this form with aquisition hope 'meister' and submit it to me by Monday."

"Meister?.." asked Rin with obvious ignorance. Shiemi looked at him hoping that this way she can break the awkwardness between them. But Rin turned away, thinking about embarrassing. Tsuna just looked at them, but didn't say anything.

Rin got up and went to Bon and his group. Tsuna, too, but he was a bit reluctant to leave his nee's side, but she was in her thoughts deeply. So standing at his brother's side, he listened to their conversation.

"So, what's a Meister?" Asked Rin

"What?!" Bon replaied with annoyance. He hasn't forgot Rin's attitude to his kindness yet.

"You forgot to add please, nii-san. And... Bon-san? Could you please tell us about that? Tilted Tsuna his head.

Bon, Shima and Konekomaru had a little blush, but they were suprised.

"What? You don't even know that and you're saying you want to be exorcists?! Get real!!

"Hahaha... it seems like you two don't know anything."

Tsuna showed his regret and turned to Konekomaru for answers. He saw the brunet's face and he started to explain it.

"Meister, huh. Now, let's start with the qualifications that are necessary for an exorcist. There are five categories: Knight, Dragoon, Doctor, Tamer and Aria. You can become an excorcist if you acquire the title of Meister in any of the categories. So depending on the Meister the fighting style changes." Finished Konekomaru. Tsuna went there to hug him.

"Thank you, now I understand!" Said Tsuna when he released him from his hug.

"Yeah, I sort of too, thanks. You are kind." Rin agreed

"No, not at all!" Blushed a little the little megane.

"Hey, what the h*ll with you people acting so friendly with each other?"

"What will you pick?" Rin completly ingnored Bon.

"Shima-san and I have our eye on Aria. They are the type of Meister who recites the bible and sacred scriptures to fight." Konekomaru replaied.

"Bon's gonna push himself until he gets both Aria and Dragoon.

"Wow, as expected of Bon." Admited Rin. Tsuna was nodding and Bon was still angry about his friendly behaver.

"Oh, yeah, I think Okumura-sensei also got Doctor and Dragoon.

"Well, that's Yuki-nii for you." Said Tsuna proudly.

"I wonder what I should do... so what's a Dragoon?" Asked Rin

"Godd*mmit! You are such a pain in the *ss! Dragoons are Meisters that fight using heavy weapons! And Knights are Meisters who fight with swords. I hope that you can understand a Tamer's and a Doctor's role without explaining it..."

"A sword? Well then, I'm gonna be a Knight!" Rin was smiling.

"You're so good at helping others, aren't you Bon? Shima teased.

"Sh*t up!"

"Oh that reminds me, you're always carrying a sword.." Konekomaru stated.

"Yep! Oh, Tsuna, do you know what Meister want you be?" Asked Rin while he turned to his otouto.

"I don't know yet.." Tsuna glanced at Shiemi. She seemed very sad, while she looked at the paper.

'I want to help nee-san, but I have the feeling that she won't accept it.. so how should I help?'

●○●○●○●

Yukio's lesson ended and they went to the next, which was about magic circles. Their teacher, Neigauz-sensei was showing them a Tamer's powers. He was summoning a familiar. After he finished drawing the complex circle he looked at the children.

"Don't step on the drawing. If you do, the magic circle is broken and it loses its effect. Your blood is also necessary for a successful summoning."  He dripped his blood on his drawing and started to chant.

"The son of Typhoeus and Echida, answer my request and come out!" Then from the circle, a hand started to surface and in the end a mon.. no a demon came out. It had a form of a dead human, a corpse, but it was standing on its four limbs. Its face was messed up, with scars and stinks. And it stinked.

"Urgh...!" Shime held his hand in front of his nose. True, he wasn't the only one.

"Is that Naberius? Its.. the first time...I've seen one..." Bon was taken aback.

Looking arround, the teacher faced the reactions of the students.

"There are incrediably small amount of humans who can summon demons and made them work as a familiar. Sheer spiritual fortitude is needed to tame the demons, but natural talent is also essential. I'll be testing you now to see if you have the talent. On the paper I gave you awhile ago, drip your own blood where the magic circle has been roughly sketched. Then try to recite any words that come to mind"

Everyone was looking at the paper, waiting for somebody to try it first. Then Kamiki, the girls with weird eyebrows, pricked her finger and dropped her blood onto two mini-circles.

"I ask the Grace of Inari, the God of Harvest, to fulfill my prayers!!" In the next minute, two fox appeared from the papers.

"Holy cr*p! What's that? So cool..." Rin was amazed.

"Two byakkos... splendid, Kamiki Izumo.

"That was great, Izumo-chan... I'm really useless at this..." her friend, Paku said.

"Of course! I'm related to a Miko, after all..." she was... well.. a little bit full of herself.

Then after her everyone was trying it out. Bon and his co. didn't have the talent, Rin didn't tried because of him being the son of Satan. So all that left is Shiemi and Tsuna.

Shiemi, with sparkling eyes dripped her blood on the circle.

"Come out, come out whenever you are... just kidding.." she was saying that while smiling.

Then from the paper, a cute voice came and something just popped out.

"Nii!"

"Oh, that's a greenman spirit. How wonderful, Moriyama Shiemi."

She was very happy now. She had the talent of being a Tamer! And she got a cute familiar!

'Oh, now I have the chace of talking with Kamiki-san!'

"Hey, Kamiki-san... I...I...I also called out a familiar!"

"Oh.. good for you. It's so suprisingly tiny. And cute. Just like a speck." Kamiki said it with a superior atmosphere.

Shiemi blushed and said her thanks. It looked like she only heard the word cute.

Meanwhile Tsuna was looking at the paper, and the creature that his teacher summoned, the Naberius.

'It looks so sad, that its Summoner treats it like a tool. They are not just things. They have feelings, too. Luckily, the girls didn't treat their Famiars like that. I'm just wondering, should i try? Or do i have the talent?...'

"-na, Tsuna, can you hear me?" Rin asked.

"Huh?!" The brunet snapped out of his daze. Almost everyone was looking at him. He blushed a little. Rin smiled at him.

"I've just asked that will you try to summon something?"

"Ye-yeah"

Tsuna prickled his finger then looked at the circle. 'What should I say? Hmm.. let's leave it to the moment' Tsuna left everything to his Intuition.

He dropped his blood and in the next moment...

"Come out..... Natsu."

Then everything went white. There was a sudden flash, that made everybody close their eyes, except Tsuna and Neigauz-sensei. They were the only one, that saw the form of a lion surrounded in flames. It looked at Tsuna with happiness, then looked arround. Calculating their state, it quickly burned the summoning circle. And in a brighter light, that made the brunet and his teacher close their eyes, it disappeared.

In the next moment everything went back to normal. Tsuna was standing there, in his hands the burned remains of the paper. 

The silence was broken by Rin.

"What... the H*ll happened? Are you alright, Tsuna?" Tsuna just nodded. He was deeply in his thoughts.

"I don't know and I would appreciate it if you didn't curse in my lessons. But it seems like we have 3 Tamers. There are only a few Tamers among the exorcists who can control dwmons and fight. They're pretty valuable. Demons never follow humans weaker then themselves. And they are keen on attacking those that lack confidence. But like I said before, if the magic circle is broken, the familiar is relieved of its post and disappears.. if you feel like you're in danger, just get rid of the circle."

He looked arround, the silence returned again. Then the sensei saw that the lesson has ended.

"Okay, everybody! Go to your next lessons. And Okumura-san. Please, escort your brother back to your dormitory. I'll tell about this issue to Okumura-sensei and the Chairman. Now, dismiss!" With that, the teacher left. He was deep in his thoughts, he didn't saw a creature like that before.

Back to Tsuna, he was thinking about the previous events. That lion... Natsu, seemed familiar. He looked at the brunette with such a fondness as if he was hi long lost family. Before he disappeared, he 'said' something and give something.

'Tsuna, if you need me, just use your flames on this. I will always be by your side'

While leaving the room, he glaced at the thing in his hand. It was an unique ring. It had two piece, a chain connecting them. Tsuna clenched his fist arround the familiar ring. Everything was happening so quickly, his mind was a mess.

'Here and there are familiars, that i know i didn't meet in my life. So.... Who Am I?'

●○●○●○●

Somewhere in Gehenna

A man with a fedora was walking in a deserted forest. There was nobody, even animals were in silence. He arrived to a clearing, then he looked at the sky. He had a mysterious smile or smirk on his face.

"So, it has started. I can't wait till we meet again, il mio amore."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished! Did you like it?

This chapter was a bit hard, because I have a lot of idea but i don't know how to write it down.

Next chapter will be next weekend.

And now, thank you all, my dear readers! I can't believe that there are so many of you. I love you all ❤❤❤

If something is not clear, just write a comment, I always active except my sleeping and school time. And for my grammar mistakes => just point it out.

Until the next chapter:
Bye ヾ(☆▽☆)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 7.9K 48
Dying and getting reincarnated in a different world was not something ##### expected. Now going by the name Kocho Tomoe, she just wants to live a pea...
31.9K 1K 23
Tsuna and his guardians were having a peaceful lesson with their classmates in their classroom until odd things started to happen causing them to sto...
1.1K 54 8
A decade of loving and caring gestures between them, all without saying their confession of love. Tsuna's heart breaks for not confessing when he sti...
33.2K 1K 16
Tsuna is curious and asked Reborn as what is Primo personality is like. Reborn said that he is kind... probably... and that no one actually know as...