The Golden Girl

By iiqueenbee_

*WATTPAD FEATURED* *UNEDITED* "You can't erase the pain, nor can I. You can't erase the reasons behind my fak... More

The Golden Girl
1.Red lips are her armor
2. Shots and words
3. Designer of their own catastrophe
4. Consumed by darkness
5. She's the queen, without a knight
6. When he loved
7. The king with his flaws
8. The Queen with her sepoys
9. Paper hearts with piercing words
10. The fall of the golden girl
11. Faking it (Part One)
12. Faking it (Part Two)
14. Stacey wants him back
15. When he cared
16. Midnight memories
17. Stand by me? (Part One)
18. Stand by me? (Part Two)
19. You are a rainbow but he is colorblind
20. Movie night gone wrong
21. Her knight in the shinning armor
22. She belongs to herself (Part I)
23. She belongs to herself (Part II)
24. And she knew
25. When they met
26. Ready to let go
27. Pretty little secrets
28. Paper houses
29. When she admired
30. When he broke
31. Hold my hand
32. River (Part I)
33. River (Part II)
34. When he smiled
35. Queen of hearts
36. A little thing called love
37. Apologies and confessions
38. Toxic
39. Unrequited love
40. Perfect
41. Crimson fireworks
42. Spying on the Blake kid (Part I)
43. Spying on the Blake kid (Part II)
44. When they knew
45. Acacia and roses
46. A second chance
47. Bad at love
48. Mi corazón
49. When they smiled
50. He owns the field but she owns his heart
51. He loves her to the moon and back
52. You make me feel strange
53. He was her home
Special chapter : The time Faye Lockwood fell in love
54. Red
55. Heartstrings
56. Hallelujah
57. Wrapped up Gifts
Epilogue
New Book!!!!!

13. New threats and beginnings

13K 574 220
By iiqueenbee_

She loved him, she actually did. Even after she knew that he never felt that way for her, that her love can never be returned. She watched as he choose a girl, a girl that she definitely wasn't. She watched as they become each other's missing pieces. She waited for three years to gain his attention and that girl, she didn't even try...
She watched aimlessly, her heart wounded, stabbed, broken. She never thought it was possible, she had never thought of her love being someone else's. And she might have died looking at her love if he, the king itself haven't come to her life, claiming that he will save her, save her from this hurricane.

-The Golden Girl

************************************

"Stacey, Stacey is here."

The words hit her like an arrow and pierced through her head. It was like dumping a bucket of ice cold water upon her, it was like saying that unicorns are real, it was like saying that there's no coffee in Starbucks, no pizza in Dominoes.

It was too unreal. Too unreal.

What was he saying? Was he high on drugs?

Everything was so surreal. Along with that haunting line, millions and millions of thoughts passed through her mind.

Stacey Sky was back.

Stacey Sky was back.

Stacey Sky was back.

Why was she here?

Stacey and Kyle.

Stacey and Kyle.

Her mind was whirling around. Each and every memory passed through her head.

He will do every possible thing to won her back.

The time has come. She will have to let him go. She will have to.

"I... I..." And a gasp escaped from her lips.

She didn't know what to say.

She didn't know how to react.

I will lose him forever. Once again.

"Faye, it's going to be okay. I am going to be with you." She heard River's voice but at that time she didn't say anything.

She was deep in thoughts.

"I really like her. She's the only girl I have ever layed my eyes on." He would say.

She will never be able to make him hers. She will never be able called his.

"I wanna go home." She declared, her stomach was sick, she was sick.

"I... I will give you a ride." He offered, standing up with her.

"No, I... I... your best friend is here River, you don't need to drop me home. God, I am nothing to you. I... I am not even a friend. She, she's waiting for you." Her voice was broken.

"Faye... hey, please, please don't cry." He said, walking up to her. He wrapped his arm around her, hugging her.

"Please, you are strong." He whispered and she shook her head.

Her eyes were blurred, tears were threatening to spill. She held them, she could not break just now, not here, not in front of everyone. Chanting to herself, she pushed River away from her, "You don't have to save me Blake. You don't have to." And she took a step away from him, turning around.

"Faye, please, please don't be like this." He was requesting her.

"Your best friend is probably waiting for you, go." And she walked away, away from him.

River closed his eyes as soon as she disappeared from his sight, pulling out a heavy breath.

"I am so fucked up." He let out a grown.

He didn't mean to hurt her. Why did he have to ruin everything, practically everything.

A image of a laughing Faye came in front of him.

She was so happy, so happy. She looked so beautiful. Why did he have to just ruin everything?

He collapsed on the chair once again, his hands on his hair, "She was so happy." He pulled his hair, making them messy. His eyes were shut.

You are such a dick, River.

He tried to calm himself.

Breathing heavily, he closed his eyes.

And that is when a thought passed through his head. A thought that made him gasp.

He doesn't hate her anymore.

He doesn't hate Faye anymore, he never actually hated her to begin with.
************************************

She walked through the hallways looking like a zombie. Their were ugly bags under her eyes, her face had lost its shine abd color. She didn't sleep the whole night. Her uniform was crisp and her hair, they were in a messy bun.

She felt like shit.

People were already giving her the stink eye, whispers had already started and false rumors were already spreading like a wildlife through the whole campus.

But that wasn't the only hot topic of the day, it was also about the new girl of Lakeview, it was also about Stacey Sky.

Yes, she was in the school, yes, the person that was a threat for Faye was in the school, ready to burn her into ashes in a single move.

And the fact that she will have to face her everyday was horrifying.

Ever since the morning, she has been avoiding her friends. She even missed a morning class so that she didn't have to look at her, at Stacey.

But now, she knew nothing can save her. It was the lunch time and no one was by her side. Madeline had ranged up in the morning saying that she will not be able to make it up for school, that she along with her parents were going to her cousin's house. No, she was not at all thrilled to go there.

And Aubree, she was nowhere to be found, well, not that she was looking for someone.

"Wow, what happened to you?" And someone patted her in the shoulder.

She turned around to look at the person, and when she did, a small smile made its way to her lips.

It was Justin in his all glory.

"Hey." She said waving her hand lazily.

They were standing in the middle of the cafeteria, both of them with a small smile on their faces.

"Didn't get a good sleep?" He asked as they both made their way towards the table where everyone was waiting for her.

"Something like that." She said as a yawn escaped from her lips.

"Is something the matter? You know I am always there for you, right? I mean,you can tell me everything." His voice held emotions, a certain longing. He really did love her, he loved her too much.

"I am just a little tired, Justin, no need to worry about me. Anyways, do you wanna sit with us there?" She asked.

"Depends... do you want me to?" He asked in a teasing manner to which she laughed.

"I definitely can use your company right now Justin, trust me." And she was telling the truth. She really needed someone by her side to face all this shit.

"Then what are we waiting for?" And they walked to the table, hands in hands.

"There you are. Where were you this whole morning? God, I have been searching for you since hours." Aubree jumped out of her seat and stepped in front of Faye.

"I was in a council meeting." She stated.

"Hey, are you alright. You do everything  is going to be okay, aha?" Aubree knew, she knew about Stacey, she knew what she did to Faye and yes, yes she hated her for that.

"Is she already here?" Her voice was dull and the lack of sleep was making her head throb in pain.

"No, she is not, but I tell you, she's such a moose—" Before she could complete the sentence, someone cleared their throat.

It was Justin.

"Oh hey, Justin, didn't see you there." And a large smile occupied Aubree's face.

Aubree liked Justin. No, not because he's hot or cute but because he liked Faye, because he will never hurt her and because he was a great guy.

"Hey Bree." He waved frantically.

"Anyways, let's take a seat." Faye said clapping her hands.

The cafeteria table was round and one could see everyone from the corner where they are sitting.

"Hey Faye, hey Justin." It was Max. He had a large grin on his face as he saw both of them taking seat beside him.

He hugged Justin and patted him in the shoulder, "You were amazing on the field man."

"I try." Justin nodded, a smile forming on his lips.

He could feel eyes on him and when he turned to look at the person, he saw Kyle glaring at him.

"Hey Justin, we need to stay back after school, yah? Have football practice." Zach said, munching his sandwich, looking at Faye.

Yes, Faye. He knew what was wrong. He wanted to talk to her about it but he knows he will have to wait.

"Will do. I have to talk to coach after all. I think I am gonna quit playing." And everything was silent for some seconds.

"What, why, why?" Zach stood up from his seat abruptly and looked at him with surprise.

"I am leaving." He said, his eyes fixed on Faye as she glared at the ground.

He was leaving, leaving this school to take the first step of his career. He didn't want to go but even he knew that it was a lifetime opportunity, that it will change his life.

"I got a scholarship, for Yale." Justin said with a sigh.

"Woah man." Max low whistled patting his back, "That's amazing."

"Yah, congrats Justin." Bree said, smiling.

"Wow. Looks like we will now have a hard time winning." Zach said, shaking his head.

Justin's eyes were on Faye. She hadn't said anything till now. Did she want him to stay? Will she stop him?

"When are you leaving?" River opened his mouth for the first time. He was observing Faye from the corner of his eyes. He wanted to know how was she after yesterday's event.

"Next week." Justin said with a nod.

"Congrats Justin. Try to never forget us, yah?" It was Faye. She felt soar. Her eyes were getting red. Now there will be no one to make her laugh with their funny jokes, there will be no one to look at her like she's precious, there will be no one to love her.

Justin was going to say something, he was just going to, when someone shouted, "She's here. Stacey Sky is here."

And hell broke.

************************************

Vóila.

An early update just for you all, my precious ones.

Enjoy.

A lot of things are on its way.

©tomboy_16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 2K 41
Falling in love with someone bubbly and happy is so easy you just have to shower them with love and affection and keep them happy but falling for a b...
27.9K 1.1K 60
"You only live once." This is the overly used excuse that we use every time we make a decision and that's fine because it's true. This also goes with...
856K 48.7K 51
"The reason we can't let go of someone is because deep inside, we still have hope." Then, let go. That so-called hope, it's destroying you. "It was...
3K 460 68
"You were worried about me, Specs?" He smirked. "No, Tyler. I hoped that someone cut up your corpse and fed it to paranas. Obviously I was, you idiot...