Wolves Stick Together: RWBY X...

By TheSpectre21

You were nine years old when you met your best and only friend, who was also a wolf faunus like you. Her name... More

Play Date
First Day and Already Trouble
Torn From The Pack
A Cold & Cruel World
Homecoming
Welcome To Beacon
The Alpha Wolf
To Become Stronger Than Before
A Heartbreaking Confrontation & The Kindness Of Others
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 1
The Perfect Monster Vs. The Elite Warrior Part 2
Forgivness & Confessions
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Christmas Special Part 3
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 1
Mommy's Not Coming Home Part 2
In Memory Of The Fallen Super Saiyan & A Loving Mother
One Big Happy Family
Little surprise for you readers :D Merry Christmas
Dance & Karaoke
Travelers From Another World
Rematch Against Perfection, Mobilize For The Battle For Remnant
The Z Fighters Join The Battle, Awaken The Burning Rage Inside You
A Wolf's Will To Survive, The Final Attack
The Truth Behind The Super Saiyan, A Farewell To The Z Fighters
Upcoming Decisions & Another Book!
Check Him Out!
Need OC teams!
Update On Picking OC Teams
Welcome To The Vytal Festival
Provoking The Wolves
I Am.....His Son
Show Him Your Strong Enough
You're Perfect The Way You Are
This Wasn't How It Was Suppose To Go
Battle Between Lost Lovers
Remember Me
Cole's Greatest Struggle
A Terrifying Monster Appears
History Of The Beast, You Were Killed Before We'll Kill you Again
A Wolf's Fury
Evil OC's Wanted! Submit NOW!
Under Arrest
Update on Evil OC's
A True Power Awakens From Anger
Taking Book Request, Visit Request Book
More Announcements, Sorry For No Chapter
The Goddess Of Chaos Descends, Sparring Session Interrrupted
Sorry, Another Announcement, But A Major Vote By You All Is Needed
A Maiden's Last Stand, Where Is Your Pride As A Wolf?
To Go Even Further Beyond
True Gods Descend, Judgement Day Has Come
Check Out The New Story
Wrath Of Gods, Protect Your Friends Cole!
Not A Chapter,Send Your Prayers
Gods Against Mortals, New Power Awakened
The Ultra Fusion, Vegito Returns
Together As One, Is This The End?
Great News, Not The Next Chapter
Not Over Yet, A New Threat Is Born
Next Book Coming Soon
It's Time, Check Out The New Book

A Wolf Meets A Raven

38K 393 1.2K
By TheSpectre21

With You, 9 Years Old

You were at school just sitting alone at one of the benches. Most people around you didn't like you or want to talk to you because you were a wolf faunus. People would flick your ears, or step on your tail sometimes. Honestly, you didn't care, but deep down, you were lonely beyond belief. One day, while sitting alone, you notice a girl with Raven black hair sitting alone as well. She had wolf ears, meaning she was a wolf faunus like you. She wore black and red clothes, her skin was pale white, and she had red eyes. She looked lonely as well, so you brought up enough courage and walked over to her. She noticed you coming towards her, and sat up straight.

Y/N: Hi.

???: Hello.

Y/N: I'm Y/N. What's your name?

Raven: Raven, Raven Brawnwen.

Y/N: I see your a wolf faunus.

Raven: Do you have a problem with that too?

Y/N: Nope! *wolf ears perk up and tail sways back and forth*

Rvaen: *surprised* Your a wolf faunus too!?

Y/N: Yeah! Hey, do you wanna be friends?

Raven's eyes sparkled hearing this. You wanted to be friends with her. She had only dreamed of having actual friends. She sprung up and hugged you.

Raven: Yes! Thank you!

Y/N: U-Uhh, yeah, of course *blushes and sways tail*

Raven: Wanna go to the swings?

Y/N: Yeah!

You and Raven ran over to the swingset, and Raven jumped on.

Raven: Y/N! Push me!

Y/N: Okay!

You began to lightly push her, and she swung higher and higher. With each swing, she was giggling and having fun. You were laughing in enjoyment as well, and spent the rest of the day playing with Raven. 

Timeskip, after school

You just got out of school, and when you looked left, you saw something that made you angry. Three bullies were tugging and pulling on Raven's ears. You growled at them, and dropped your things. You stomped your way over there, and just when one of the bullies was gonna do it again, you caught his arm.

Bully 1: What the? Hey, let go freak!

Y/N: Leave her alone!

You threw the bully away from Raven, and stood in front of her. She whimpered behind you from the pain she felt when they pulled on her sensitive ears.

Y/N: Raven, are you okay?

Raven: Y-Y/N...

She clung to the back of your shirt, and the bullies began to surround the two of you.

Bully 1: You're dead meat now wolfie.

Bully 2: You should've just gone and play fetch.

Bully 3: Now we're really gonna hurt you freaks.

???: What was that young man?

The three bullies froze when they heard the voice behind them. When they turned around, they saw both the Principal, and Vice Principal of the school.

Principal: Will you please take these three to my office.

Vice Principal: Of course. Come children, we will discuss this inside.

Bullies: *sad tone* Yes, ma'am....

They walked away, and the principal made his way over to you. You stood your ground still between anyone and Raven, thinking that even though he is the principal, he's still human, and humans really dislike the faunus.

Principal: I mean no harm child, it's okay.

Y/N: How do I know your not gonna pull on her ears? *glares and growls*

Principal: Because I know what you two are going through. *shows monkey tail*

Y/N: Y-Your a faunus?

Principal: Indeed I am. Are you two alright?

You nodded, and turned to Raven. She sheepishly nodded slowly.

Principal: Well now, why don't you two run along home,I will take care of this. Good day students.

Y/N&Raven: Good day sir.

He left, and you turned to Raven who was still slightly scared. You hugged her and began to rub her ears softly to ease the pain and stress she felt on them. Raven was shocked and blushing, but then she began to cry and hugged you tightly.

Y/N: Raven?

Raven: Thank you....*sobs*...thank you, Y/N....*sobs*

Y/N: *Sigh* Your welcome, Raven. Don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you.

You stayed in that position and continued to rub her ears for some time, and then you got an idea.

Y/N: Hey, wanna go to the park?

Raven nodded still having her head buried in your chest, so you simply walked along to the park with Raven clinging to you. You walked along the path at the park, and Raven had calmed down, and the two of you were having a nice conversation. You learned so much about her, and she learned a lot about you. After some time, you both stopped and sat down at a bench that was looking towards the now setting sun.

Raven: Y/N?

Y/N: Yes?

Raven: There's something I've been wanting to do, but if you don't want to, you don't have to.

Y/N: What is it?

Raven: C-Can I...

Y/N: Hmm?

Raven: C-Can I.....stroke your tail? *blushes*

You blushed when you heard this, but didn't want to make her sad, so you brought your tail up, and laid it on her lap.Her eyes sparkled, and she began to stroke your tail gently.

Raven: Wow, it's so soft. I wish I had one, but I just got my moms ears.

Y/N: Y-Yeah, I got my traits from my mom as well. *continues to blush*

Raven: Huh? Y/N, you're all red.

Y/N: Huh!? N-N-No I'm n-n-n-not! *turns and hides face*

Raven: *giggles* You cute you know?

You blushed a darker shade of red when you heard this. Raven continued to stroke your tail, but all of a sudden, your ears were being scratched as well. Your body was pulled down, and your head was on Raven's lap as she scratched behind your ears.

Raven: Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Y/N: I-I-It's f-f-fine, n-no p-p-p-problem. *blush*

Raven: *Giggles* Thank you Y/N.

Y/N: For what?

Raven: For being my friend, and for protecting me. Thank you.

Y/N: Ohh, I'll always be your friend. And I'll always be there to protect you.

You reached up and  rubbed her ears gently making her blush, and you both sat there for hours, talking, laughing, and sometimes going on the play ground in the park.

Timeskip, night time

You were walking Raven back to her home because you didn't want to leave her alone. When you finally got there, she knocked on the door, and a woman with wolf ears, and red eyes opened the door, and you presumed this was her mom.

Raven's Mom: Raven, your back, welcome home. Ohh, and you brought a guest.

Y/N: Hi Mrs.Brawnwen, I'm Y/N L/N.

Raven's Mom: Well it's most certainly nice to meet you. Did you walk her all the way home?

Y/N: Actually we spent the rest of the day together, and I didn't want to leave her alone, so I walked her the whole way.

Raven's Mom: Well, why don't you join us for dinner? There's enough food for four.

Y/N: Really? Thank you.

Raven:Come on Y/N!

Raven dragged you into her house while her mom giggled at her behavior. She felt so happy that her daughter finally had a friend in her life. Raven dragged you to her room, and it looked like any ordinary 9 year old girls room. You talked and laughed for about 30 minutes, and then her mom called saying that dinner was ready. You went to the dining table and saw practically a feast in front of you.

Y/N: Whoa! That's a lot of food....

Raven: Are you kidding me? Why didn't you make more mom?

Raven's Mom: Sweet heart I'm sorry, I didn't have enough ingredients.

You stood there jaw dropped while Raven and her mom began to dig in. Then from the backdoor a man came in who had a wolf tail, you guessed this was her father.

Raven's Dad: I'm home! Smells amazing in here! *notices you* Ohh, who's this young fellow?

Raven's Mom: This is Raven's friend from school.

Y/N: H-Hi sir. I-I'm Y/N L/N.

Raven's Dad: Hmmmm..

He stared at you intently, and it made your ears flatten and your tail fall, thinking he would approve of you. But then he patted your head and smiled.

Raven's Dad: I like the boy already! Haha!

Your ears perked up and he led you to a sear next to Raven at the table. You began to eat with the family, but unfortunately, your stomach wasn't as empty as theirs, and you stopped at your third serving whilst they were on their sixth. After eating with them, they asked you to spend the night since it had began to rain outside of no where. They called your parents and your mom and dad were okay with it. You went with Raven to her room since she wanted you to sleep with her because she was scared of thunder. You were in the bed with her when a lightning bolt struck outside.

*BOOM*

Raven: *shrieks and whimpers*

You saw Raven shaking from being scared, so you moved closer to her and hugged her. You felt her slowly stop shaking, and calm down.

Y/N: Here, if you need something softer to hold. *moves tail so she can hold it*

Raven: Thank you. *hugs your tail and you*

You were about to go to sleep when Raven asked you something.

Raven: Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Raven: Promise we'll be best friends, forever.

Y/N: I promise. We'll be best friends forever.

Raven and you finally went to sleep, mean while, her mother was standing looming through the crack of the door, and heard everything.

Raven's Mom's Thoughts: My little wolf finally has a best friend, and who knows, maybe it'll turn into something more. Good night my little Raven, mommy loves you. *smiles*

She left to go back to sleep, as you and Raven snuggled up together for warmth and to comfort her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.4K 42
Ruby Rose wanted to go to Beacon Academy for three reasons. One,to follow her mother's foot step to be the best huntress and musician who spread joy...
59K 544 35
You are Y/N Branwen, the half brother to Ruby and cousin to Yang. After Y/N gets accepted into Beacon Academy with his cousin and half sister, Y/N me...
95.3K 1.6K 12
After the death of your Master, you abandon your life as a warrior monk of Sun Zhang. Aiming to be a Huntsman, you attend Beacon Academy, however you...
113K 2.4K 69
Remnant, a world formed by 4 kingdoms after "The Great War" had happened in the past... Atlas, Vacuo, Mistral and Vale have their own perspective aca...