LoveSick: College Life

Galing kay xbrelcx

After long years have passed, I always curious to what happened to our favorite BL couple: PHUNXNOH!!! Did th... Higit pa

Chapter 1: The New Chapter: College
Chapter 2: What I Want
Chapter 3: He Will Be My Wife And I Will Be The Husband
Chapter 4: "I'm Sorry"
Chapter 5: Phun' Worries
Chapter 6: Noh's Approval
Chapter 7: The Invite
Chapter 8: Mother's Instincts.
Chapter 9: The Promise
Chapter 10: The Ring
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18

Chapter 17

1.9K 87 7
Galing kay xbrelcx

Disclaimer:

This is a FAN FICTION and I don't own any of the characters and the storyline.

This continuation is written by me based on a Thai Online Novel, " Lovesick: The Chaotic lives of Blue Shorts by: by INDRYTIMES

Also sorry for the bad grammar, English is my third language is still learning. Please comment if you see any mistakes, I really appreciate it so I can do the changes. Also please comment on the story as it progresses. I'm still learning and not really a writer just a fan of PHUNXNOH Couple.

Thank You

Bre The Panda

****************

Chapter 17

Noh's POV

After the whole accident with Rain's health, she finally told us the whole story. We were more aware of her health but still tried to act normal as much as possible. We dont want her to worry and be in an awkward environment especially now she will start her radiation therapy for her cancer. Thankfully, her cancer only stage 2 so there is still hope for her to get well if she takes cares of her self. We continue our lives like nothing happened as we practice for the Moon and Star competition tomorrow.

I was really excited especially I finally get to perform the song I planned for Phun. Rain knew how important it is for me and she didn't want to mess up our performance. I felt bad about it and told her not to worry about it too much but she insists. I have everything planned and I wish Phun like the songs I planned for him.

It was the day of the competition and I was really nervous. I was passing back and forth at the backstage while Rain just stares at me and laughing.

"Noh, can you sit down. You look like your about to pee on your self before the competition even starts." I didn't get to reply Rain's comment for I was too nervous to even speak. As times go by I got a text message that Phun and P'Pha have finally arrived outside waiting for the program to start. Rain also informed me that her peoples have also arrived for the contest.

Everyone is all lined up, waiting for the host to start. Rain just hold my hand as sponsors and school administration was introduced. Any minute now, I knew we about to start and I was sweating profusely. My knees what about to give up and my nerves started to get to me. My heart was beating hard and I can't breathe. This feeling what new to me especially I have multiple experiences on the stage. For crying out loud I'm Noh. But for some reason, I was scared to go up on that stage. As my breathing got heavier, I felt a tightness in my hand got my attention. I looked at Rain and she just smiled at me. She reminded me why I'm doing this and within seconds all those nerves and fears are gone.

"For Phun", just like that, I realized why I'm doing this. I'm doing this for the man I love. To convey my feeling for him and show him how much I truly love him even if he hasn't known it yet.

After some introductions and the papular votes section, we finally came to the section of the contest that I was looking forward, the talent section. Rain and I have practiced this really hard and I really appriciate Rain's contribution, especially with her condition. She knew this is something special for me.

We were second to the last performance. I and Rain did some last minute practice at the backstage as we wait for our turn. I and Rain were wearing matching suits.

(Noh's Outfit)

(Rain's Outfit)

We wanted we look classic but still have a hint of edginess on us. Our performance will be mix of classical music and western. When our names were called, we just looked at each other and reminded each other who we doing this for, especially who I'm doing this for.

"Ladies and gentleman, I want to represent Noh and Rain. They will be representing Western Music Faculty"/ Please give them around to applause". Right after we step out, we heard multiple cheers and shouting. A lot of guys for Rain (no surprise, she really have a big fan base) but to my shock, a lot of girls too. They were shouting name and some even have a banner for me to see. However, I was just looking at one person in the audience, my Phun. I smiled at him and he smiled back. His smile is so precious and that is the only thing I need to give me the energy to continue with this performance. We have 6 minutes (three minutes each) to do this performance. We need to do 2 pieces each. We starting it with something unexpected.

River flow:

I and Rain started with 2 grand piano but midway, I started playing with my electric guitar.

After the first song, the crowded was higher and energized. While Rain, still playing the piano in the background, I started to think to talk.

" Ladies and gentlemen. Our second song is very special for me. This song is dedicated to someone special in my heart and I just want to let him know how much he completes me. I wish you can hear this song how much I love you and how I'm important you are."

Right Here at the Heart- Ice Sarunyu

ตราบที่ฉันยังอยู่

Dtrahp tee chun yung yoo

As long as I'm still here
อยากให้รู้ว่ารักที่มีให้กัน
Yahk hai roo wah ruk tee mee hai gun
I want you to know that the love I have for you
ไม่เคยหาย จากวันที่มันพ้นผ่าน
Mai koey hai jahk wun te emun pon pahn
Has never faded from the passing days
ความรักคือเธอเท่านั้น ไม่ใช่ใคร
Kwahm ruk keu tur tao nun mai chai krai
You're my only love, not anyone else

เธอต่อชีวิตให้คนนี้
Tur dtor cheewit hai kon nee
You've extended my life
ให้ฉันมีลมหายใจ
Hai chun mee lom hai jai
Giving me breath
แต่เกือบจะสายเกินไป
Dtae geuap ja sai gern bpai
But it was almost too late
เกือบไม่มีเธอกันฉัน
Geuap mai mee tur gup chun
There almost wasn't you and me

(*) ช่วยจับอกทางซ้ายตรงนี้ได้ไหม
Chuay jup auk tahng sai dtrong nee dai mai
Please touch the left side of my chest right here
ทั้งหมดหัวใจมันเป็นของเธอ
Tung mot hua jai mun bpen kaung tur
My entire heart is yours
รักในใจที่มีเสมอ ให้เธอเท่านั้น
Ruk nai jai tee mee samur hai tur tao nun
The love that I've always had in my heart is for you alone

(**) ถ้าเธอรักฉันแค่พูดให้รู้
Tah tur ruk chun kae poot hai roo
If you love me, just say it and let me know
แค่อยากจะถามเธอดูเหมือนกัน
Kae yahk ja tahm tur doo meuan gun
I also just want to try asking you and see
แต่สำหรับฉัน ฉันรักเธอ
Dtae sumrup chun chun ruk tur
But for me, I love you

ถึงเข้มแข็งเท่าไร ก็อยากจะมีเธอรัก
Teung kem kaeng tao rai gor yahk ja mee tur ruk
No matter how strong I am, I want to have you loving me
ห่วงใยดูแล แค่มีเธออยู่กับฉัน
Huang yai doo lae kae mee tur yoo gup chun
Worrying about me, taking care of me, just having you with me

(*,**)

ช่วยจับอกทางซ้าย
Chuay jup auk tahng sai
Please touch the left side of my chest
รักในใจที่มีเสมอ มันมีให้เธอเท่านั้น
Ruk nai jai tee mee samur mun mee hai tur tao nun
The love that I always have in my heart is for you alone

(**)

แต่สำหรับฉัน ฉันรักเธอ
Dtae sumrup chun chun ruk tur
But for me, I love you

I tried my best not to cry as I sing my heart out. I just wanted Phun to hear my message to him. My eyes close and just breathing heavily after saying the last line of the song. For a few seconds, after the song ends it was quiet but suddenly an applause broke out. I was shocked, everyone was cheering and even have an ovation. My eyes went straight to Phun and sow some tears in his eyes that he was trying to whip. I just smiled and said I love you to him once again but with just my lips and he smiled back.

MY heart will always be his and I wish HIS hearth will always be mine.

********************

Sorry for the late post. Papers and homework all came at once so it been hard but as a reward for all the readers for this fanfic, I'm applauding another chapter later today. I wish you like it; comment and Vote!!!

- Bre

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.5K 439 7
Deemed as the polar opposites, with varied characteristics, varied jobs and even varied uniforms, Singto Prachaya and Krist Perawat have nothing in c...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
10.7K 159 27
Recommend of all my favorite mangas/manhwa/manhua, webcomics, webtoons, shows, movies and novels Mostly bls
11.1K 230 41
The story of fifth-year idol trainee Eden who is about to debut and meets Jihoon, a top star from his agency. Eden's company gives him a surprising o...