Ayano x Male Rivals

By missaehl

Ayano x Male Rivals. Genderbent rivals!~ (And a few other genderbent characters and ships) The rivals are fem... More

Chapter 1 - A Fateful Encounter
Chapter 2 - Meeting the Main Characters
Chapter 3 - The Killing Plan Begins
Chapter 4 - Wednesday
Chapter 6 - Somebody new

Chapter 5 - Cleaning up

1.4K 35 4
By missaehl

My morals left me and I replaced them with a vision. A vision to see all students, all blood stains, bodies, body parts... The only blood around was in this specific bathroom. My morals didn't listen but my logic on its own didn't care who died. They were more worried about someone discovering me. I grab the bucket of water and the mop and begin cleaning. It doesn't take too long and I don't hear many footsteps either. Even if there was someone walking by and came in it didn't matter, I could just kill them too. I only had to worry about Senpai's precious eyes being tainted! Such a disgusting sight of some loser dead on the ground. How horrid! I couldn't let that happen. I ungracefully drag the body into a stall. I put down the toilet seat and lay the body on that. I take out Rival-chan's phone, lock the door and text myself,

"I feel so sick.... omg... I need to stay in the bathrom... Can you tell the teachrs if I dnt show its bc of that? You're in most of the same classes as I am. Just incase, tyyyyy!~" I message myself.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡

Shoot. Why doesn't she just message Kokona?! I.... right. I'll just ask Info.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡

"Yo, Info-c? Do you have a reason why Rival-chan wouldn't just ask Kokona to tell teachers that she was sick?" I message Info-chan.

"Hmmm, Kokona has an important test going on after lunch. Rival-chan wouldn't want Kokona getting distracted of her wellbeing and failing because of that test, would she? I see you through the cameras. You're texting yourself on her phone back and forth right? I'll change the time in the conversation history to a few minutes after the start of lunch as an alibi for you." She sends back.

"Great thanks!" I'm relieved. Making that kind of risky move after I killed someone?! I'm lucky.

"Also, do not call me Info-c for short. It's Info-chan. Not Info, or Info-c."

I don't reply.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡

"Oh yeah sure! Feel bettr soon btw, gl. Also, why didnt you ask Koko-chan?" I message back.

"Well ya see er, I dont wanna wory er bc she has a rly immportant test sooo..." I message myself.

"Alright, feel btr soon!" Great. Seed planted. Or... uhm... alibi planted. After I do that I unlock the door and get a bunch of buckets from inside the bathroom and move them over to inside the stall with the body. Relock the stall and climb up over with the help of the buckets. I finish fully cleaning up the blood and I realize the mistake I could have better avoided. My freaking uniform. I grab another bucket not filled with anything and fill it with water and pour it on myself. I make the mop blood free and pour out the dirty, bloody water. For the most part the blood on my uniform is off and all that's left is a faint slightly orangey, pinky stain. I know what to do, I think. I rush downstairs being careful to not run into anyone. Nobody goes up those stairs at lunch apart from the start and end of lunch for the people going to the roof and the people going to to the indoor lunch place. I just need to be wary of teachers really, but also some students who stick to their routine but sometimes go wondering around.

I creep down past all the classes and club rooms and go out the front. There currently aren't any surveillance cameras out in the halls that are owned by the school Info told me. She used all the surveillance cameras for herself and favours, payments and such. There were no surveillance cameras there that were a threat thankfully. I snuck over to the front of the school where the gym teacher was. She was almost robotic in her routine. Really strict with everyone, even her niece Asu Rito. Asu Rito does tons of long races a lot while Aso Rito participates in triathlons. Aso Rito told me himself. Those two are cousins and say that they're "nothing alike" but that is a complete lie. The gym teacher is Aso Rito's mother. Aso Rito's mother and Asu Rito's mother both had names in mind. When they told eachother the names at the same time as a surprise they had the same names! So they made a pact. Whoever has the boy uses the name Aso and whoever has the girl uses the name Asu. If it was two girls or two boys had they'd still have similar names. I was hanging out with both of them and they were too embarrassed to tell me the names...

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡  

Anyway, back to her being super strict. They said that she was strict to show she cared. She wanted them to have success but also for them to experience failure, to see how good success felt. She was strict with everyone but she softened when she wasn't being competitive. She was nicer to both of them too, subconsciously perhaps. Loud, loudly proud. So obviously she'd stick to her routine like glue, unless forcefully stopped. Like really forcefully stopped. I just had to sneak past her through the bushes. I wasn't carrying a body and my shoes weren't producing bloody footprints. I got down like you would use a Japanese squat toilet, but allowed myself to move and not fall backwards. If I touched the grass too much I might leave tiny hints of blood... So I couldn't lie stomach down.

When the gym teacher was stretching away and turning, walking up and down, she stretched facing away from where she could see me. That was my chance. I didn't feel adrenaline or fear of being caught. I simply went, incapable of care. There was nobody around and I had enough time, so I quickly took off my clothes, stuffed them into the locker and walked over to the showers. As I was completely naked I felt nothing, until a thought struck my head. What if... senpai!- S-s-senp..pai... s-saw me!~ Ahhhh!! I squealed to myself. I was having fun fantasizing while showering when I heard a noise. Shoot was it the bell? I was done anyway and kind of just enjoying myself with my thoughts and hopes of Senpai coming in.

When I got out since I was playing and acting a little the whole area around me was wet, and so I slipped. When I did that out of "humanity" and high hopes of senpai hearing me, I let out a kind of "yelp." Not a scream but more of an "aaah!" or a "kyaa!~" type of thing. It was unexpectedly loud, and soon I heard footsteps. Not footsteps of somebody walking, but somebody running. There I was, on the floor when I saw a male foot run running through the doorway. Time slowed down for me. "S-senpai... I knew he would come..." I think to myself. I wrap my arms around myself almost automatically. "No! He'll think I'm a weirdo if-" And then time sped up to the present. A boy, not wearing a jacket but still a jacket around his shoulder stood in front of me. While wrapping my arms around myself in incidentally covered myself for the most part. "Shi-- Senpai wasn't the first to see me n-naked! No!"

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡  

Osorō stood in front of me, none of his delinquents around him. That was strange. The second strange thing was he was blushing profusely. The third thing was he tried his best to hide his face which didn't really work out for him. Crap! Think think... what feeling should I have now? I feel weird without trying right now... but its a kind of good weird. No! I shouldn't feel good when S-senpai... he didn't... So many of my firsts aren't going to Senpai! But I can't muster any anger... What is this feeling? No, whats more important is what I should be feeling. Not anger, sadness, happiness... disgust? Depends... but that's not the "personality" I use. Em...bar..ressme..nt? I think so. Right, quickly!

"U-u-u-u-uhm!!" I stutter. I couldn't even tell if that was an act or not. Maybe... I'll ask them for advice, later. "O-oh! Are you alright A-aishi?" Huh? Did Osorō just call me... Aishi? "Aishi?" I giggle back at him. He then turns to face me and drops the blush like its freaking hot. Its quite obvious his desperate attempts to regain dignity and act normal are pretty much in vain. "N-nah. I'm used to it, its fine. Most of the delinquents get changed around our area." He acts completely fine now, Kizano grade acting. I can't really tell anymore... is what you thought I'd say? Having to act all the time you get better at it. For others he blends in well, for me, its slightly unclear when he's acting but... "Then why are you blushing?" I grin. Shouldn't I care more about the fact I'm- "Shouldn't you care more about the fact you're naked?" He grins. "But... yeah... I don't know." He whispers to himself. Without me hearing his last words he reaches out his hand. I was still on the floor, and pretty cold by now. I took the hand still mostly covering myself and get changed.

A thought comes into my head and hits me like a bullet. A bullet of realization. Info... you... Osorō waited outside and I checked my phone. It turned out the noise was just a notification, a message from Info. Got sick of me bathing, eh? And, thank every lord I stuffed the uniform in my locker instead of leaving it on the floor. I got changed into my second more warm and preferable uniform. It had such a nice warm and fluffy feeling. I didn't bother putting my hair in a pony tail and just kept it down.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡    

I stuffed the bloody uniform inside out in my bag. I would walk to the incinerator withOsorō and burn the uniform and knife, but how would I deal with the body? "Yandere vision..." I whisper to myself and look over at the bathroom. No blood was anywhere, just the body. Wait... there's two other ways other than the incinerator. One would be impossible right now but the other one... Might just work. Its too late to frame someone now, so perhaps I'll just... Ding. "I see you lost in thought. AskOsorō about family. That will help you decide." Info-chan sends to me. I don't reply but I know she knows I saw the message.

"Hey, Osorō! Wait up!" I didn't have my hair down before, but it was now down, slightly wet and glistening and it bounced around. "You look good, I mean- niceee." He says to me. "Thanks. What was up with the Aishi before anyway?" I giggle walking side by side. Le lenny face has merged with my own face as he answers.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡   

He answered with an embarrassed, "S-shut the hell up." We walked over to the incinerator where  other delinquents were. "Hm? Cheri-n, where's the rest?" Osorō asked a pink haired delinquent. "I was one of the unlucky ones. Some random bastard with metallic blue hair said he'd get you expelled, that your life form was a nuisance. I had to stay here to tell you and mind the territory with a few others."Osorō's eyes widen. "Those idiots! That's the Saikou heir!"

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ 

(2133 Words) without Authors note.

Goddammit I'm the worst at keeping any consistency. Two months! I did finish another story, a Halloween story that was 90 pages long then kinda forgot about this series for a little while. The story I wrote was 21,000 words which is pretty much 5 chapter 2's. I've been playing Danganronpa killing games and setting my own up on my Instagram. Anyway, this chapter I planned to make longer but slight cliffhanger for yo ass. I planned to finish up cleaning the body but that just didn't happen. Sorry for the long delay and I'll probably be really bad at keeping up with the story but, meh. I might post about updates on my main and story instagram account. Its multifandom but also inconsistent story posts. It's imissassassination if you're wondering. I'll try being consistent, but my motivation and life seriously just want to cock block me ;w; Anywayyyyy, have a good day and (I thought about adding this just now) thank you for following the development, of a Yandere Simulator story.

-MissRia~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
40.7K 945 16
After the events of first semester, Ayano falls hard for Info Chan after being invited out to dinner, and receiving a gift from her. Feeling a sense...
206K 8.6K 94
Ayato has finally found his senpai. Now he has a problem to face, getting rid of his rivals, but some consequences of his father's past return for re...
55.3K 1.2K 26
A Yan Sim fanfiction. (Spelling errors because Autocorrect hates me.) Credits to Yandere dev, I own nothing. Feel free to give me suggestions and con...