Chapter 6 - Somebody new

"The Saikou heir? Who cares. The rest of them are picking a fight with him. They're probably just fighting his bodyguards or some shit. Metal hair seems to "sophisticated" to get his own hands dirty. "Shit! Uh-uhm... stay here Aya-chan. Cheri-n, stay with her and protect her. I'll try to stop this." He rushed around panicking. I... is this... I felt badness rise up inside. I didn't understand it really. It felt bad, for some reason. Crap! I still need to hide the body, and that would be impossible with this pinky pie delinquent! "N-no! Its fine. You should have more people with you. I'll stay here by myself. I just kinda want to be by myself." Was I persuasive enough? Damn. 

"No, I'll leave someone with you. I want you to be protected. What if something happens while I'm gone?" He protests. Dude, it's not like a murderer... I mean, apart from myself is going around. "I can protect myself, y'know. I did fight and win again some of the delinquents. Plus, you need to be going right? No time to argue right now, correct? You also don't know where it is." I smirk. "To be honest, I don't know either." Cheri-n shrugs. "I do know the general direction though." She says.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡   

He gives me a "man frick you!" face and turns to leave with the other delinquents. I... want to go with him too, I mean... I need to hide the body quickly. As soon as they turn the corner I open the incinerator, put my bloody uniform in and the knife and close the incinerator, not yet activating it. I sprint up to the bathroom. I take the body to the roof and throw it off the building on the side with the incinerator. I make sure not to get any blood on my uniform and jump down from the room into the dumpster. "No time." What am I saying? I have so much time! Is it because I want to see Osorō's thing being resolved? My mind needs to shut up.

I pull Rival-chan's corpse by her hair up to the incinerator, then fling her body in with the rest of the evidence. It's activated. Now I just have to deal with my hands. I run into the school into a nearby women's bathroom. I was tempted to run into the guys because it was closer, but it ws only slightly closer so it didn't really matter. Inside I met with "metal hair"'s sister. She was on the phone and was so concentrated she didn't even notice me, or at the very least she acted as if I wasn't there. I was going to ask her where the fight was going on but soon realised my bloody and awfully suspicious hands. If Megami sees me with bloody hands even with an explanation I'll be a suspect. Bloody hands an a student completely gone and missing? Obviously there would be hell to pay and even if I make it out of that court deemed innocent, courts are a pain in the ass. I had to attend some of moms once or twice... it was so boring. She put up a beautiful act, I must admit. I'll just avoid the court and the boring time it awaits.

I run over to the sink keeping my slightly bloody hands from sight. I quickly but carefully wash them and I seemingly slow down time with my newfound "yandere vision" ability. There is no red left, no bloody water and I'm sure Megami saw not a thing. My hands absolutely free of evidence I turned to Megami who put down her phone and sighed. "Huh? Megami? What happened?" I ask. She... she could lead me toOsorō and Megumo's fight. If she doesn't I could just bribe Info... "Just... my brother. I can't believe the more irresponsible one is the next heir just because he's older!" I act interested. "What happened, I mean, what did he do this time?" Is she talking about the fight or something different... he rants on about her brother for a few minutes and then composes herself. "The most recent thing that idiots done is call a student an utter nuisance which was entirely not necessary, he could have just expelled the guy. And now I have to go deal with his mess." It turned out to be... both. The fight and a whole lot different.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡  

Honestly, his mistakes seemed pretty ordinary and expectable but she seems to have incredibly high standards. "His mess...?" I tilt my head in confusion. "The guy's friends or something like that came after him and he's in fight. Apparently the challengers were good enough to force him himself to fight." She rolls her eyes. "May I come with? I mean, I'd like to see how something like this should be handled..." I trail off. "Of course, why not. You may also see my brothers failures." She nods and walks out, me behind her and then running beside her to keep up with her. Shes simply walking but I need to run to even think of being at her side. 

Megami walks very... practically. It sounds weird but she doesn't go an inch out of way which would use even a fraction of a second. Megami Saikou, leading me to her brother the Saikou heir, who picked a fight with the delinquents of the school. And the lead delinquent wasn't even actually that bad of a person... Everything was just a little weird. It didn't take long for us to reach the corridor they were on. The delinquents surrounding Megumo in an oddly synchronized manner. Megumo was in the middle with bulky strong looking bodyguards, but very few left. Megumo hadn't even yet seen his sister now walking slowly up to him, as if for effect. She was on the side of the corridor and I followed behind her. She walked up slowly, the aura she generated was an angry and shamed aura.

"It is over for everyone here. Every one of you delinquents will be punished with being expelled. And you... you who shamed the Saikou name. You will come with me. And let me be clear, every delinquent who participated in this will be in serious trouble. Osorō himself, the principal and I will deal with his punishment, and..." She said, already in the circle and pulling at Megumo's ear. 

"That won't be necessary, will it, Saikou Princess?"

A shadow comes out from the corner.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡  

(1171 words) without Author's note.

I may have made it a little obvious who it was but I'd like to ask who you think it is! I've been busying myself with joining a lot of stuff which I'm perfectly fine with being busy by. Being busy is nicer than you'd think, especially if its busy because of something you like. Writing this was really fun! I'm sorry I reply to comments a lot less and release chapters a lot less and I'll be honest, I don't often think of this story but I'd still like it to continue. Thank you for reading, voting, commenting! We've reached over 2000 reads! That's absolutely incredible. Thank you so much! I hope you like this chapter and have a good day. Christmas and New Years have passed and I hope 2018 is a decent year this time c: