Chapter 2 - Meeting the Main Characters

A small while later, I arrive at school. Late, of course. I feel myself naturally skipping over to my locker, but don't bother to correct myself. After all, I was far too busy thinking about him.

...I don't think I can stop. This feeling is... addictive. I couldn't stop thinking about how his fluttery eyelashes cast shadows over his face, nor could I forget how understanding and kind he was when we talked on our way up to school... even if I had completely zoned out. And! And! His soft hands when they brushed against my leg, when he was putting some too-small plasters on the scrapes... Ahh, I truly-

Oh. At some point, I had unlocked my locker and my indoor shoes were on my feet. Ding.  A notification? Oh, a message. In one swift motion I closed the locker and pulled up the message. Mother? "...Info-chan." Who?

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Hello. I am Info-chan. You're a new transfer right? Then let me tell you a bit about myself, or rather, my legend. I know everything about this school. I know everything that's happening in this school. When its happening. What's happening. Who's involved. Who will benefit and who will suffer. Every sensei here is under my thumb. Even the principal can't defy me. "

"Is this a threat?"

"Quite the opposite. You like Taro Yamada, correct? Or more accurately... you love and would do anything for him, right? "

Taro Yamada? Is that the name of my beloved? Yes, I love him... but... how does she know that?

"Ah. I see that look. You're confused. Let me explain. That pole on the walkway beside the bend? There's a camera hidden just below the poster. "

"That's not creepy, or anything."

"Please. You don't care.
This is his profile. I saw that look in your eyes when he helped you up. That look that told me you need help. I have eyes everywhere, and I offer all kinds of services. Message me if you ever need help, and we can sort out the cost. You'll need my help soon anyway... 
"

I tap on the link of his profile and... my eyes are treated to a feast. He loves reading? Oh, those books... I heard that series was good. And...

...Who is this?
Ding.

"I see you've found it. That's Osana Najimi and her cousin. Everyone calls her cousin Rival-chan. Unbeknownst to them, they like the same guy. And that same guy, they plan to confess to under the sakura tree out back. See, they both believe in the cherry blossom tree myth. "

I've done my research. That's that weird myth that if you confess under the cherry blossom tree on the hill behind the school, that person will accept and you'll be together forever, or something. What a stupid sentiment. Still, though...

"That guy is Taro Yamada, your senpai. "

"Why are you telling me this? Are you taunting me or something?"

"Hm? No, never. Didn't you say you'd do anything for him though? "

"I didn't."

"Oops. But you would, right? "

"...Yeah. What's it to you?"

"Then kill those girls. "

"What the hell?"

"You just met the love of your life and now you're letting him slip away, just this Friday, no less. "

"I'm not psychotic. I'll just confess before they do."

"Hm? Do you really think he'd chose a girl he just met over his childhood friend? He doesn't like Rival-chan like that, but Osana... well it could go either way. And besides... I watched your 'conversation', if you could even call it that.
You could hardly look at him. You were fidgeting the entire time... and need I mention how you always kept a meter distance between you? 
"

"..."

"Well... just go to the rooftop at lunch, at least. You won't regret it. "

"...Fine. Now, I'd love to keep learning about how much creeping you've been doing, but I have to get to class. Bye, Info."

"Don't call me that. But... I'll delay class for another hour. I have something to do... And besides, you haven't even met the guys yet."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~