Chapter 3 - The Killing Plan Begins

While Megamo was tastefully swearing and Megami walked away, I heard a familiar ding. "I will help you eliminate Rival-chan. What is your plan? If you don't have one, I will help you out for a favour." Is what Info texted me. "Right. I don't have a plan, but whats her routine? When can I kill her alone and I'll form my plan around that." I message back. "I will tell you, but first you need to pay me." Hm? I tilt my head in confusion and Yamada comes over. "Hey! Whats.... up?" he asks. Nosy little... I let out a sigh. "Oh, nothing..." I reply with a smile. Could I possibly kill him too? Well I should check if senpai likes him. If he does, I won't kill him. If he's useful to me I'll put up with his annoying personality. That is the price you must pay for love~

"Hm? Oh who are you... uhm... texting?" he asks. "Oh, nobody~" I shake my head slowly. Its absolutely none of your business. You only matter if you're useful. There's so many guys here some are bound to be useful, so I won't hurt Yamada's "feelings" right now. Megamo had stopped swearing a while ago and we heard the school bell. "If you want to see me, you know where to find me." The deep voice whispered into my ear. "Alright, everyone to class." Megamo straightened himself up and said in a loud voice. "Okay, see you later!" Odayaka handed Megamo a plate with some toast on it and left. "Y-y-yeah..." Ruto stuttered and walked off. "I must be off! Goodbye princess." Sunobu waved and pulled out a script reading as he went. "Bye Miss! I can't be late on my first day!" Yamada waves an energetic wave and smiles before turning and almost skipping off. "Oh! I need to tidy up the nurses office before I go to class, I have to run!" Kina runs off. A low chuckle is heard, followed by; "I'll give you your... private tutoring later. I have to find other freshman as cute as you. It will be hard, I'm sure." He grabs my chin and brings his face closer. My face burns but I just glare in return. He makes me look into his eyes with his grip and I know I despise him.

"I have to go to class too." the sporty guy you'd expect to run off casually begins to stroll off. "Hey, wait!" I call. "Huh?" He turns around to face me. "Thank you, for today. Can I ask your name?" I bow in gratitude. "O-oh!" He blushes a light pink. "Y-yeah uhm... my name is Aso. Uhh... Aso Rito!" I smile at him. "Y-yeah uhm..." He covers his cheeks with his collar and tries to hide his blatantly obvious cute grin. Wait... did I just think someone other than senpai is... cute!? R-right! Normalacy! Its because of normalcy! "I-I've gotta go!" he runs off down the hallway with his head down a little. "Don't ru....n." Megamo goes to stop him but Rito keeps running. "I didn't talk with Mido Rana yet, Miss. I'm terribly sorry. Would you like some recovery time?" he asks me. This is a perfect chance to talk with Info. I don't even know what her "favour" is.

♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡ ~♡

"P-please... that would be... good." I fake a sad smile. "I'm sorry. Do whatever you wish. Some people have free periods right now. You have a free period already but I'll extend yours to lunchtime. You will just miss out on a tour around the school, but I'll show you around myself." he explains. "Thank you." I nod with gratitude. "You're welcome. I have to go now but if you need me, I'll be around the school or ask the guidance counselor." He speaks in a broad, "justice is served" type voice. He walks off and I decide to go back to Osorō and the delinquents. On the way I text Info. "Hey, Info-chan? How much do I have to pay for the information?" I ask. "I am assuming you're talking about Rival-chan's routine. You pay me in information, favours or..." she replies. "Or?" I message back. "Panty shots."

Oh? "That... is pretty messed up, Info." I hit send. "...I've told you before, call me Info-chan. Take a panty shot of absolutely any of the girls. Ask for a favour and I'll give you the price. I'll be nice today, and give you the task of getting 1 pantie shot. Get one shot and I'll tell you her routine." Hmmm, alright. Seems easy. "I have a plan to get one. Anything else?" I ask. "Since you're new in school, if you take a picture of someones face I'll give you a profile, like the one of Taro, your beloved." she messages. "Got it." I type quickly as I arrive at the incinerator. I push my phone into my pocket and see Osorō sitting on the ground pointing at parts of a map. The other delinquents looked focused, and nodded every now and then.