ALL MINE |VKOOK|

By PotatoesAndJams

Kim taehyung, the definition of arrogant, never thought that the dumb country boy a.k.a his bestfriend's brot... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Tagged
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Tagged
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Tagged
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59 (Finale)
Epilouge

chapter 8

80.6K 3.6K 6.3K
By PotatoesAndJams

"Are you scared puppy?"

The deep voice rolled inside jungkook's ears as he finally lifted his head slightly.

"H-hyung please don't d-drive-

"I know how to ride my bike. You don't have to tell me. Now get off." The older said coldly to the younger who was still shaking from the hell of a fast bike ride.

"T-thanks for the r-ride h-hyung." The younger said after he got down and handed the helmet to taehyung.

"K." Was the only word the lilac head muttered before driving away. Jungkook stared at the bike disappearing from the road and pouted.

"Why is he so cold to me?" The latter thought before running inside his house.

"MIRIIIII I AM HOMEE!!" he jumped and squealed, looking around the house excitedly for miri to run to him. Just as he waited the poodle hopped down the stairs with its small fragile feets and jumped into jungkook's awaiting arms.

"I misseddd youuu~!" He sang and spinned the dog in the air.  The poodle barked back cutely as an 'me too!'.

"A lot of things happened today." Jungkook muttered sadly, thinking about all the incidents earlier.

.

.

.

"V watch it! Jared is catching up to you!" Namjoon voice blared from taehyung's earpiece, giving him signals of warning. He looked at the side mirror and saw the red ferrari bike catching up to his van. A smirk grew on his face.

"Lets show them what speed is van baby~" he whispered full of confident and cockiness. But no one could go against it because his bike really was as amazing as him.

With force, he increased the speed to a high limit and blared through the glistening race roads of shizen street.

>    >     >

"Knew you could make it." Rapmonster said giving a 'bro fist' to taehyung and the crowd screamed his name,  praising his victory.

"Whatever.. so treat at jack's club or not?" Suga asked in boredom as he inhaled his weed.

"Yea. Lets go." Taehyung said, walking away with the rest of the gang.

>   >    >

"Yah i will get going now. Jungkook will get worried if i go home late." The blue haired male said, gulping down his last glass of whiskey.

"Wow you are soo caring towards him eyy... whipped for your baby brother huh~" namjoon teased the shorter male who have him a death stare while V kept quiet the whole time before speaking up.

"You should get him out of here." Both namjoon and suga turned their head towards the lilac haried male who said it. He was casually sitting and sipping his drink as if nothing was happening.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked with a frown.

"Can't you see? He doesn't belong in seoul." V said, looking directly into suga's confused eyes. Suga kept silent as he was thinking for an answer but the other beat him to it.

"He is just a dumb, weak country boy who belongs in a village or something." V spat the words with a tint of  bitterness and something else.

Namjoon just raised his eyesbrows and turned his head to look at suga's reaction. He had to admit that goosebumps radiated through his skin looking at the blue haired male.

White knuckles from clenching his fist too hard, and gritted teeth from effort to remain silent, his drunk hunched form exuded an animosity that was like acid - burning, slicing, potent. His face was red with suppressed rage.

"Mind your words V." He said with a dangerous deep voice which could slice ears with its sound.

"Face the reality yoongi. Your brother is weak. There are people who could take advantage of him or hurt him." V said in a calm tone compared to before.

"I will protect him from them." Suga said, his voice still drowned with fury. The lilac haired male smirked wickedly as he stood infront of yoongi.

"But will you be able to protect him from me?"

There was a utter silence as namjoon widened his eyes and suga eyes burned even more.

"What do you mean taehyung?" Yoongi used his real name which meant that things were getting serious.

"I don't know~" taehyung said teasingly, lifting his hands in the air as if he is innocent. He chuckled evily and walked away leaving a curious yoongi and clueless rapmon.

"What the hell just happened?" Namjoon said sipping on his drink while suga stayed silent as V's words rang in his mind.

.

.

.

"Hey boy." Taehyung said softly as his patted chopa's head.

"Missed me?" He asked teasingly as the dog barked cutely and jumped into his lap, licking the latter's nose. V chuckled as he held the overly excited dog in one place to keep it still. 

His smile soon faded away as he heard a beginning of a loud quarrel. He could hear the two people screaming and shouting at each other which made him sigh.

"They are fighting again huh." He said in boredom to chopa which nodded and nuzzled into him to comfort the latter. V was used to it by now. Even though his family was wealthy, their relationship with each other weren't.

His parents were always fighting since when he was small and he sneaked out of house to escape from it. All of this depression changed his personality. He wasn't too cheery before but he was a kind person.

And after going through a lot jard stages he became an delinquent together with yoongi and namjoon. Drugs,alcohol and sex was his medicine to get rid of the pain and stress. At the age of 15 he found out that he was interested in bike racing. When he won his first bike race, he got 'Van' as a gift. Besides chopa, it was his favorite thing.

"Just go fuck that slut like you always do!!" Mrs.kim's voice blared through the house and taehyung groaned in annoyment.

He lifted chopa and walked off to his own room , irritated from all the noise. He poured a glass of jack daniel's and sat on the balcony's chair with chopa.

The memory of jungkook hugging and crying into his chest appeared in mind as he stared at the night sky.

"Say chopa.. have you ever felt like wanting to protect someone?" He asked to the fluffball which sitting on his lap. Chopa just tilted its head and barked more.

"Today i met the dumb puppy again." He chuckled and chopa listened to him.

.

.

.

"A-and then the scary ajhusshi said he wanted a suck!! I don't know what he meant though..Maybe he wanted a lollipop. I was about to run way because i don't have a lollipop. B-but taetae hyung saved meeee!!!!!" Jungkook exclaimed and used hand gestures as he told the story to miri which was listening curiously.

"Taetae hyung was soo cool~!!" He squealed and clapped his hands while finishing the story. Miri pouted in jealousy and kept silent.

"Aish miri don't be like that! You are the coolest! My saviour!!" The 16 year old boy said and hugged his dog, rolling on the bed.

"But i should thank him for saving me. Should i make pancakes for him tomorrow?" He asked looking at Miri which was yawning tiredly.
It just nodded slowly before closing it's eyes to sleep. He chuckled and hugged miri more securely.

"Good night Miri~" he whispered and closed his eyes tiredly.

*spongebob voice* Next morning~

"Good morning~!" Namjoon and suga turned their heads towards the voice and smiled while V just ignored it.

"Aww hi jungkookie! Come here~ Have a seat!" Namjoon said, gesturing the male to sit on the opposite chair of the canteen table.

"How are you?" Rapmon asked with a sweet smile which jungkook returned. He also glanced at taehyung who was silently chewing his gum and ignoring the latter.

"I am fine" he said and placed a tupper ware on the table which grabbed suga's and namjoon's eyes.

"Whats in that?" Namjoon asked again curiously. Jungkook smiled shyly before answering.

"I made pancakes! Its for-

"Aww thank you jungkookie. You really didn't have to make it for me~" suga said happily as he stared at his brother with sparkly eyes.

"No hyung! Its for taetae hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed happily and there was sudden silence in the table. Suga looked flabbergasted while V quickly looked at jungkook with an amused smirk but he was kinda happy about it but didn't show it out. Namjoon's laughter broke the silence and jungkook smile obliviously.

V smirked with pride as suga looked betrayed while namjoon was laughing.

"B-but kookie... why not for me and him!?" Suga yelled with curiousity.

"V hyung helped me yesterday. So its a 'thank you' gift." Jungkook said and looked at taehyung who was just blankly staring at him. His eyes were unreadable as it sent cold shivers to the younger.

"I don't want it." He said coldly and got up from his seat.

"That brat." Namjoon said rolling his eyes and turned his head back to jungkook but the latter was not there.

"Wait! V h-hyung!!" Jungkook called out with his squeaky voice and jogged behind the older who walked away rudely.

"Your brother is too nice for this world." Namjoon said giving out a loud sigh. When he didn't get an answer from yoongi, he looked at the latter who was staring deeply at nothing.

"What's wrong yoongi?" He asked as worry filled his face. Suga snapped out of his thought but kept his cold face.

"Nothing." He muttered in a low voice but rapmon already had an assumption that there will be terrible events in the future.

>    >    >

"V hyung w-wait!" Jungkook panted and called out for the older who didn't seem to care about it.

He walked in an inhuman speed making jungkook to run behind him. The younger finally caught upto him and tugged on his jacket expecting the older to stop but he didn't.

The frowning jungkook put all his strength and force he had  on taehyung which was only sufficient to stop the older. Not even to pull him back. But atleast he successfully stopped him.

"What do you want?" V asked in annoyment.

"I-i made p-pancakes for you!" He said while panting from all the running and opened the box, showing it proudly to the older.

(What he made)

"Looks like leftovers. I don't want it." He stated coldly and jungkook's smile faded away. ( i hope that it doesn't remind you about that show.)

Tears started flowing down jungkook's eyes as the older's words pierced through his heart. On the other hand, V sighed and rolled his eyes as he expected the younger to be more stronger then that.

"Will you stop crying!! Its annoy-

"I-i am sorry." Jungkook's voice came out like a faint whisper as he accidently dropped the closed box to the ground. He turned around and ran away not wanting to irritate the other male more further.

Taehyung stood there dumbfounded as the younger's figure disappeared through the corridor. He sighed as he picked up the box which was dropped by the brown haired male.

A good thing was that he didn't drop it with a big impact so the food was still secure inside the box. Taehyung looked around cautiously to check for any presence which was none. He slowly used the fork and took a bite of the pancake which the younger made. 

The was a movement of silence as taehyung froze.

"Its freaking delicious."

____________________________________

I am a crazy gurlllll!! In a crazyyy worlddd🎶🎵🎵🎵
Life in plaasticcc its fantasticc!!!"  🎵🎵

*sings like a whale and shakes her body*

*world judges her silently*

Heheh idk why i am in a good mood today😂😂😂

My friends said i am crazy alien from another planet.... i was like sooo happyyy!! I mean its a compliment!! Rite?

Anyway.. i am preparing you guys with fluff because the next chapter is gonna be hella spicy😏😏♨♨🔥🔥🔥🌚 so be ready~

And...

I am blessed by jin today😍😍💘

But i needd oxyjin pleaseeeee!!! Can't breathe.. *chokes and dies*

ART👇👇👇👇👇 👍👍💓💓

Taetae you are handsome no matter what!!!😭😭💕💕❤💙💖💚💛💜

His smile lights up my life😢😢😢💝

Vkook is happeneing a lot😭😭😭💕💖

My vkook heart♡♡♡ >  <

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 120K 37
Taehyung was being followed and found himself in a phone booth calling for help. He calls the wrong number. Taehyung is a French teacher dealing with...
1.7M 69.5K 42
"M-m-mr? How long are you going to keep staring at me?" - K.TH "As long as it takes for you to bring that plump ass of yours over here to my lap, be...
100K 3.6K 6
After playing truth or dare, where Jeongguk has to kiss a girl, Taehyung's teasing him "You aren't gay, you've enjoyed it too much!" Being angry at h...
318K 12.1K 111
Kim Taehyung recently graduated from college. A Innocent yet Sassy guy who's looking for a job. Jeon Jungkook the cold hearted mafia king who hungers...