Just Another Bad Boy

By JadeGreen16

"He was bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good, he didn't care because he didn'... More

Please read :)
First day (1)
The wrong place at the wrong time (2)
Best friends is an understatment (3)
All about Caleb (4)
Destiny... (5)
Bitch is back...(6)
Treasure (7)
We are going to starbucks (8)
Late night trips (9)
Past revealed... (10)
Skipping with the bad boy (11)
Study dates (12)
Movie nights (13)
The Beach (14)
A token of us (15)
Girls night gone bad...(16)
The bad boy isn't so bad (18)
Understanding the reason why (19)
Food fights (20)
Meeting his mom (21)
The party, part 1 (22)
The party, part 2 (23)
Meeting the (hopefully) sister in law. (24)
Seeing my dad again (25)
The kiss (26)
First date (27)
Party invites (28)
Coming clean (29)
Shopping (30)
Cafeteria confrontions (31)
More messages (32)
The last night with the bad boy (33)
Getting ready (34)
Quick A/N
The date, part 1 (35)
The date, part 2 (36)
Another party - part 1 (37)
Another party - part 2 (38)
Another party - part 3 (39)
The talent show - part 1 (40)
The talent show - part 2 (42)
Pity party...I wish (43)
The club (44)
School day (45)
The assignment (46)
His girlfriend (47)
From one extreme to the other (48)
The pictures (49)
Life when kidnapped (50)
The rescue (51)
Home finally (52)
Confessions and making up (53)
A big moment for all (54)
Watching tangled and teasing Chase (55)
Big news and meeting Richard (56)
Just Another Bad Boy (57)
Epilogue
A/N
New story!!
New Story 2
I need some help
Facebook/insta group

He fights? (17)

14.7K 365 90
By JadeGreen16

"All good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you"

_________

ALLY POV:

"Chase!?" I asked shocked, instantly running to him and hugging him, he instantly reacted but all too soon he pushed me away and looked at me, and I could see how mad he was.

"What are you going here Allison!?" He said angrily, even angrier than Damon.

"I'm sorry I didn't know what this place was" I replied guiltily.

"How did you even get in here!?, You could have gotten seriously hurt!!! Especially dressed like that!!!" He snapped again.

I looked down confused, the other girls were wearing much more revealing clothes than I was, they were dressed up in short, tight dresses with heels.

"I'm sorry" I replied, not knowing what else to say.

"What are you going to do, do you want me to take her home?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, didn't you have 5 fights tonight, and that was only your second" Aiden added.

How many fights does he fight a night!? Chase was still angry so I chose not to question him.

"No I'll take her home, Dean can you take Bella?" Chase asked.

"I can take Ally too, they live close" Dean responded.

"No it's okay, I need to talk to her about walking into dangerous looking buildings on the wrong side of town" Chase responded. Dean nodded and took Bella's hand pulling her out, all the boys followed so I was left with just Chase.

"I'm so sorry Chase, I didn't mean to ruin your night" I said in a bitter tone.

"Why are you shitty!? You're the one who AGAIN stupidly walked into another dangerous looking building" Chase snapped back.

Okay so maybe I deserved that a little.

"Yeah well at least I don't enjoy violence, do you not have any regret for just punching that guys face in!? You almost killed him, for no fucking reason!!!!" I snapped back, walking away. I don't want to be around Chase right now. He enjoys hurting people.

I didn't get very far when Chase pulled my arm back, forcing me to turn around and hit his chest again...déjà vu much?

"Come with me" Chase said a lot more calmly, rolling his eyes.

I followed him, not in the mood to argue further and the fact that his hand now Intertwined with mine wasn't such a horrible thing.

He pulled me through the crowd and into some room at the back of the building. He kept on pulling me until we were in a small room that was like a mini gym, his name, or his fighting name was written at the door.

"Here," he said handing me his leather jacket.

"What's this for?" I asked him, taking the jacket.

"We're in secret underground fighting place that is very illegal, it's not the nicest people that hang around here and you need to cover up" he replied casually.

My heart did a little jump at his overprotective side but me being me had to fight back.

"Are you kidding!? All the girls out there are wearing a lot less than skinny jeans!! Give them your jacket!!" I fought as I practically threw him his jacket.

"Maybe, but they aren't as....attractive as you, and every other girl here wearing their slut dresses might be nice but um, your ass is nicer, and I'm not the only one who thinks that, so put on my jacket so other guys don't look at what's mine." He said with finality.

I tried to ignore the fact that he called me his and took his jacket rolling my eyes at him. "Thanks" I said sarcastically after hearing him call me attractive and my ass good.

I put on his jacket and I didn't want to ever take it off. It smelled amazing and it was so warm, it was also very big on me and it did cover my ass.

"Much better" he smirked, his cocky side coming back.

I rolled my eyes at him and stuck out my tongue.

"Okay I'm taking you home," He said, once again intertwining our hands as he started walking out.

Just as we were about to leave Mario showed up.

"Chase you're on in 10," he said, when he saw me standing there he smirked widely,
"Hello darling, how nice to finally see you again, Chase here keeps refusing to bring you back to see me". The way Mario said that made my skin crawl, he looked at me like a tiger looks at meat and I didn't like it.

He didn't get to look at me for long because soon enough Chase stood in front of me, blocking Mario's view of me, this just caused Mario's smirk to widen.

"I'm not fighting again tonight" Chase said, finality lacing in his tone.

"Ahhhh but don't you need the money?" Mario replied.

"Not that much, I'm not fighting again" Chase talked back.

"You can't just back out like that Chase. We made a fucking deal" Mario said angrily.

"What are you gonna do? Call the cops?" Chase challenged, "Get rid of me? We both know that won't happen. I'm your best fighter and you need me as much as I need you".

Mario narrowed his eyes at Chase, knowing that Chase has won this one, "I'll see you again next week" Mario said calmly.

Chase grabbed my hands and walked out, forcing Mario to move aside so Chase could get through.

We were about halfway to the door leading outside of the building when my other arm was pulled, both Chase and I turned around to see who grabbed my other hand and I wanted to fall into a hole when I saw who it was.

"Hey babe," shorty said smirking.

"Oh hey" I laughed nervously, Chase looked at us, having no clue what was happening and I was internally stabbing shorty about his timing.

It was only now shorty saw mine and Chase's hands. I pulled my hand away from Chase and nervously started playing with my ring, it was a habit I did when I was nervous.

"I thought you were gonna wait for me but instead you went back to your cheating ex!?" Shorty said angrily.

"Um" was all I could find myself saying.

"We were gonna go home, I was gonna show you a good time and help you get over your lying cheating ex that you seem to still be Inlove with," shorty said, and he actually seemed kinda sad.

"No one is going home with anyone" Chase finally cut in.

"You can't speak!! You cheated on her, she's probably the hottest chick I've ever seen and you cheated on her, dude you gotta share." Ohhhhh I was gonna murder shorty right now.

"Excuse me?" Chase asked threateningly.

"Look, dude, you had your turn, you fucked her and then cheated on her, now it's my turn. I wanna see that hot body of hers under me" shorty replied casually.

I was speechless. I can not believe a guy has this little respect for women. Before I could voice my thoughts shorty was holding his eye that had just been violently punched.

Shorty may have been muscly, but he looked terrified after Chase hit him.

"Stay away from her. I may have cheated on her but we're back together now, and If you ever touch her, or think about touching her I'll kill you" Chase snarled, playing along with what I had said to shorty a while back. Shorty backed away and Chase pulled me to his car angrily.

"That's how you got in here" Chase rolled his eyes realizing I flirted my way in.

I was too scared to say anything so I just sat on the passenger seat of his car, drowning in awkwardness.

We were halfway home and Chase was still angry, we were driving way to fast and his knuckles were white from how tight he was holding the steering wheel.

Out of nowhere, Chase's phone rang and he picked it up to answer it.

CHASE POV:
She probably hates me now, she saw me fighting, she won't understand why I have no choice.

And who the fuck was that guy in the arena? Some fucker wanted to get into my girls pants. No fucking way was that happening.

All of a sudden my phone rang, breaking me out of my trance, I looked at the contact number and saw it was Maria, I had to answer it. She was looking after Ava for me.

Ava is my little sister, she's 4, and she is literally my whole world. The only reason I fight is so she can have a good life, I need to be able to raise her, dads in jail and mom, well she can't help, so I would do anything for Ava.

Maria was a long time family friend of my moms, and when mom couldn't help with Ava, Maria stepped up, Maria is an elderly lady that has been like a mother to me and Ava. She won't ever replace my real mom but Maria does anything she can to help me.

She practically lives at my house as she doesn't have a family, and she always looks after Ava.

I answer the phone.

"Hey Maria" I greet.

"Chase where are you? I have to go home, my father has just gone to hospital I need to be there, how fast can you get here?" She sounds freaked out.

"Maria calm down, I have to take a friend home then I'm coming".

"No Chase I can't wait that long, I need you here now, I have to go and Ava will be left at home alone, the sooner you get home the safer Ava is".

"Okay, okay nonna, I'm on my way".

Looks like Ally is about to see the reason I need to fight. The only people that have seen my house are the boys, but for some reason, I'm not too nervous about showing Ally.

ALLY POV:
All of a sudden Chase makes a full turn, the opposite way of my house.

"Where are we going," I say quietly, not wanting to anger him more.

"We're going to my house, sorry princess but looks like we're having a slumber party tonight" Chase smirks, his usual charming self coming through, and I have never been so happy to hear his cocky remarks.

"Oh yay!! Can I braid your hair? And we can talk about how hot Justin Bieber is" I say sarcastically, just glad that happy Chase is back.

"Sure babe, as long as after we do what you want, we do what I want" he winks.

"Go back to being angry" I reply, I hear him chuckle.

The rest of the car ride is comfortable, Chase and I are talking again, which is good, so it's been a pretty good drive.

I texted Blake and Caleb that I was staying at a friends house and they both replied with an okay and be safe.

We were heading into the really bad side of town, and I was curious as to where Chase lived, it only occurred to me now that he didn't talk about his home life or that I've never been to his house, and although I was excited to know more about the guy I was slowly falling for, I was also a little nervous about what I was gonna find out.

Soon enough we pulled into the driveway of a small house, it wasn't a very loved house, it was in the bad side of town and even though it wasn't the nicest house I've ever seen, it was the nicest looking house on the street.

"Where are we?" I asked Chase quietly.

"Princess, welcome to my humble home" Chase replied, he was smirking, but I could tell he was a little nervous.

I got out of the car and went to walk beside him to his house, not knowing what I was gonna see, I waited patiently as Chase nervously fumbled with his keys and finally opened the door.

I slowly walked inside, him letting me walk in first, and before I could see anything a little girl ran to Chase and jumped on him.

"CHASEY" she yelled wrapping her small hands around his neck as he picked her up.

"Hey babygirl", Chase replied.

______

Another cliffhanger? I don't know.

Anyways,

Vote comment blah blah blah.

Love all of you

Jade xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 508 23
[ completed until s2 ] โœฉโ€งโ‚Šหšโ‹† ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ aoife and her beloved sarcasm gets her in trouble, all while getting used to her new home with her half...
139K 6.1K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
642K 57.3K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
Obsessed By Aurora

Teen Fiction

462K 14.9K 56
Kristen is an average senior student. She has a group of girl-friends, a crush and a mostly-functional family. But a sudden death leaves her exposed...