The Blackmail® [Complete]

By Redstiletos

"I could pay you much more." He said quietly, his piercing blue eyes saying the opposite. "Oh yes you will... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four (Ovian's POV)
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thrity
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter forty
Chapter Forty-One

Chapter One

5.2K 72 1
By Redstiletos

I pulled down the dress over my knees for the umpteenth time. I checked my make up for the millionth time. Finally, I willed myself to relax. I felt like I was someone else in this dress. Maybe because I can't remember the last time I wore a dress being a Jeans and T-shirt kinda girl.

Looking in the mirror, I realize the dress isn't bad. If anything, it made me feel sexy. It was a pastel pink, bandage dress with a one shoulder detail and it stopped mid thigh.

Oh well, if you are going catch the attention of a man tonight, you have to wear this dress. I thought to myself. 

No, scratch that.

Tania, if you are going catch the attention of a really wealthy man tonight, you will have to look very sexy, hence the dress. So prepare to sway your behind and your hips until they get you what you need.

I winced. I didn't like it but I had resolved that this was what I had to do if I wanted all my problems to go away. I nodded finally to myself through the mirror and walked briskly in my comfortable pinkish nude platforms out of my room. Just as I was locking my door, my roommate stepped out. She took a step back, as if trying to figure out if it was me.

"Tania? Is that you?"

Inwardly, I groaned. I had been hoping I would go out without being noticed. I wasn't ready to provide any answers to the questions that are sure to come. I turned around slowly and faced my best friend, Taylor.

We have been best friends since forever. She also had the knack of reading my mind and I knew her mind was currently at work trying to put two and two together.

"So, you are really doing this." It was not really a question. "Please, Tania, consider-" She began.

"You can't talk me out of this anymore Taylor. My mind is made up." I grimaced and closed my eyes for a second and sighed. "Just wish me luck. Okay?"

"Tania-"

I cut her off by leaning forward and quickly giving her a peck on her cheek. "At least, you may get the opportunity to tell me, 'I told you so' ". I said and sauntered out of the apartment.

Outside, the air was humid but comfortable. I knew I looked out of place in my getup and in this neighborhood, I could be mistaken for a rich slob and mugged. So I walked quickly towards the busy sidewalk to get a cab. I was going to the other side of town. The affluent side of town. The place where, give or take, all my-

My thoughts were momentarily cut off by a pair of headlights which seemed to be coming straight at me. Something inside of me screamed that I should move but I couldn't. I was frozen in place. The last thing I heard was the screeching of tires and someone screaming my name. And then just before the blackness enveloped me, I realized I was going to die.

Phew! So that was something...

Anyway, what do you guys think?

Pls vote🙏

Thanks❤

Ps: There's a sequel! Find the prologue at the end!

It's titled: An Unlikely Match

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 39.2K 45
Can be read as a STAND ALONE BOOK! "Sign!" He demanded. A signature. Just a signature's gonna change both our lives. My decision might make OR ruin...
419K 8.8K 35
Charisma. Wealth. Good-looks. All characteristics which high-flying legal CEO Riccardo Alonso owns. He is the most desired bachelor in New York, wh...
1.3M 69.5K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
249K 7.8K 28
JOURNEY OF LOVE Series - Book 1 Adian Watsal, richest's billionaire of America and most eligible bachelor of the city, as per the recent Public magaz...