Only You. A Merome Fanfic

By ishipmerome

When Jerome finds out Mitch is dating Ashley, he tries to break them up. Will Jerome take the chance to tell... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Sequel is out!!
New merome story

A giant thank you <3

4.4K 79 3
By ishipmerome

I had no clue I could reach this far.

No clue.

I thought my fanfic was just gonna be those cliched ones but you guys thought that it was amazing etc.

I never really had the gift or the talent to write but you guys always make me happy and its really nice to see people enjoying my work!

I guess you could say I work a lot with the merome fandom.

I draw, write, gif them and make edits about them and this Fic is my precious baby and I live it so much.

My 2 art pieces (TFIOS merome and flower crown with fireflies merome) are behind that and I can't thank you guys enough with the support!

Although majority of the comments are weird and explicit, I applaud the person whoever reports the explicit comments, because I go through the comments and I just delete a few.

But I didn't know this Fic would make anyone sad like ???

I do have an amazing idea for a Fic.

AND IM GOING TO DISNEY LAND IN FLORIDA SO IM GONNA WRITE SOMETHING BASED ON THAT FROM THIS FIC AHH IT'S GONNA BE SO CUTE!

Over 60,000 reads, wow. I am shocked.

I don't know what to say other than thank you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.2K 30
Another #Merome love story...or ship! ^-^
28.6K 601 16
Jerome has been in love with Mitch for a while now...but does Mitch feel the same way? Includes hints of Skylox because I can.
80.3K 1.1K 23
Jerome and Charlotte have been best friends since 1st grade. They've grown into the young adults they are now. They soon start to fall - for eachothe...
10.5K 319 18
All of Team Crafted, or what's left of them, are hanging at the TC house for the summer. Jerome and Mitch, two members of TC, have been best friends...