My Cheating Husband | 민윤기

Oleh KOOKIEs_n_poTAEto

"I was so selfish." Lebih Banyak

1⃣
2⃣
3⃣
4⃣
5⃣
6⃣
7⃣
8⃣
9⃣
1⃣0⃣
1⃣1⃣
1⃣2⃣
1⃣3⃣
1⃣4⃣
1⃣5⃣
1⃣7⃣
a/n

1⃣6⃣

6.5K 179 87
Oleh KOOKIEs_n_poTAEto

"Here" I handed eight envelopes to Taehyung.

"What's this?" He asked as he looked at the envelopes curiously.

"These are just some few words from your one and only Min Suga Genius" I joked around.

"No, but actually this letters for you guys. Each envelope has a name on it. Give it to the boys.." I added.

"Hey, you have a letter for Naneul?" He took the envelope and showed it to me. I nodded my head.

"Of course and there's one for you too"

"Now let's do the surgery–" I added but was immediately cut off by him.

"No, I'm not gonna do your surgery. The other doctor from my team is gonna do it for you. It's to painful, Yoongi" His voice deepened.

"Look. Please don't be sad. Just keep your promise" He looked at me slowy, his eyes went to me from the floor.

"How about you?" He asked.

"What are you talking ab–" I got cut off.

"You promised that you'll stay alive for Naneul"

"It hurts, I know. It pains me to not see Naneul again, I just want to give her the best and nothing but the best because she deserves it. And you, you can give her what's best for her. I know you love Naneul and I know you can love and take care of her more than I did. I know I was a dumbass and I'm sorry for that...
Just please—Just keep your promise that you'll be there for her, okay?" I landed my palm on Taehyung's shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but... Mr.Min, we need to do the surgery as quick as possible" I held back a tear, patted Tae's shoulders goodbye and followed the doctor.

----------

– Author's POV –

Naneul woke up, squinting her eyes; adjusting to the light.

"W-where am I?" She asked, looking if anyone is in the room.

"Oh Naneul, you woke up" Taehyung greeted the newly awakened patient.

"You're still in the hospital, silly" He added with a small smile plastered on his face.

"Did-did I not die?" She stuttered, afraid of what might he answer.

"No and you've survived. You're healthy as can be!" Taehyung gestured a joyful expression on his face.

"Really?! Are you kidding or something?!" Her eyes widen in surprise; can't believe what she just heard.

"I'm not kidding. It's been past eight hours and look at you, you're still alive" Taehyung pointed to her perfectly fine body.

"Seriously?! Where's Yoongi?! I got to tell him I'm okay!" She stood up from her hospital bed and took Taehyung's arm, tugging it.

Taehyung stood there lifelessly, didn't knew what to do. He was a statue, a rock. He didn't knew how to say it to the poor girl but she must know; he said to him self.

"Taehyung, why are you suddenly like that? Come on! Bring me to Yoongi!" She whined but Taehyung took both of her hands in his. Naneul calmed down but yet clueless at the same time.

"Naneul, please read this first" He handed the envelope Yoongi wrote for her. She took it but didn't knew what's in it or what's written.

"After you read, please be strong for me, okay?" He added.

"Uhm okay? I guess?" He smiled and left the room, leaving Naneul all alone in her room. She saw her name written on the front of the envelope, she opened it and was greeted with a

"Naneul"

She smiled for she knew who had wrote this for her. She excitedly took out all the paper and started to read; thought it was a sweet message from her one and dear husband but...
That's what she thought it was...

"Naneul, how are you doing? Are you okay? Well if you are then congratulations. You've succeeded to fight for your life.
You're maybe wondering where I am, right?
Well I love you and I'd do anything for you.
Listen
You needed a heart transplant and the doctors didn't found any donors so I, myself volunteered"

As soon she read the last sentence, her eyes widen, her heart being sledge by a sledgehammer but she kept reading it.

"Hey don't cry, you're really ugly when you cry. No, I was just joking but please promise me don't cry, huh?
To make it clear
Yes, I am no breathing,
My body is lifeless,
My skin paler than before,
Lips white as snow,
My heart doesn't beat anymore by the time you read this
Please be strong for me.
I didn't do this because I just wanna die and forget all my sins that I've done.
I wanted you to live
Why?
Because you don't deserve to die yet,
You haven't experienced what you should have experienced,
You deserve what you should deserved.
Don't be sad...
I know I was a dumbass for not really appreciating what you have done for me and for being blind because I couldn't see the real beauty that I call
My Wife.
I'm always here for you, wherever you may be and I promise that Junghyeon won't be a trouble maker up here"

Naneul laughed for her husband had time to joke at this kind of moment.

"Just remember...
That heart beating inside of you is my heart.
So we share the same heart.
If you ever feel alone just remember..."

"Our hearts share the same beat,
Same rhythm,
and
Same love"

"I love you, Naneul
Please don't ever forget that,"

"I promise you that we'll meet again but for now be happy and don't worry just remember..."

"I love you forever"

A tear fell onto the paper, followed by another and then another until tears start to fall from her eyes.

She held the paper above her chest and started crying. Crying like there was no tomorrow but she remembered that she has to be strong for herself and for Yoongi too.

The one thing she doesn't knew that Yoongi was there with her. Yes. Yoongi was there with her.

Yoongi only wished Naneul could feel his presence but he could only do that if he was alive.

Cold breeze brushed through Naneul's skin as Yoongi tried to touch her and just give her comfort. Suddenly...

Yoongi kissed her forehead, Naneul saw Yoongi what he did, she jumped from her hospital bed.

"Y-yoongi? A-are you th-there?"

"Please Yoongi tell me you're there!"

"Y-yoongi...please.."

She closed her eyes losing hope.

"Yoongi!" She said but her eyes still closed.

"You-you can see me?!"

She hugged him, he was real. It wasn't an illusion after all...

"Why did you left me?" She said as she buried her face on his chest.

"Because I love you and if I let you die, I'll suffer more. You've already had enoughand you're gonna die because of me if I didn't do anything. Atleast I saved you"

"I may not stitch the scars I left but I know someone deserves to heal your heart and patch all the missing pieces of it"

"Naneul, someone deserves to love you. Yes I love you but I put you in so much pain. Please open your eyes, I have to go" He added.

"아니, Can you stay?"

He looked deep into her eyes, he planted a soft yet passionate kiss.
He knew that he can't kiss her again until they meet again which it'll take a long time. He kissed her like it was his last.

He looked into her eyes, foreheads connected together, his hands cupped both her cheeks.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"I'll be by your guardian angel, I'll be watching you from above. Now please open your eyes"

"내"

She opened her eyes. Only to see no one except for her inside the room. All she could do is cry, she knew she has to be strong but can I cry, I'm also hurt she said to herself.

"I'll miss you"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.5M 67.9K 131
" I didn't want to leave.. I had too. " -Pjm
101K 4K 10
Yoongi wants Bts's leader.
486K 18.1K 36
"Then just kiss me you fucking asshole" "Okay"
91.1K 2K 19
"If you guys make me chose I'm leaving right now" The boys all looked at each other. "We all agreed that we'll share you"