Miss Introvert | SUNGJOY

authorovert

A story of a shy girl named June Sevenelle Griffin, experiencing Love, Hate, Pain and Suffering. But everythi... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1: Moving In
Chapter 2: Bryce and Willow
Chapter 3: Lullaby
Chapter 4: Grocery Shopping
Chapter 5: Confession
Chapter 6: Imperfection
Chapter 7: Happy Halloween
Chapter 8: Date
Chapter 9: Beach
Chapter 10: Truth or Dare
Chapter 11: Bashers
Chapter 12: Minor Problem
Chapter 13: Breaking News
Chapter 14: June's Day Out
Chapter 15: Spotlight
Chapter 17: Willow's Cry
Chapter 18: Team Building
Chapter 19: Promise
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprise
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 21: Awkward Gestures
Chapter 22: Lonely
Chapter 23: Jonghyun
Chapter 24: Movie Date
Chapter 25: Lunch Visit
Chapter 26: Bowling
Chapter 27: Japan with ABlue
Chapter 28: Lost
Chapter 29: August Calvin
Chapter 30: Random
Chapter 31: BOTB Interview
Chapter 32: Bad News
Chapter 33: Germany
Chapter 34: Truth Hurts
Chapter 35: Exposed
Chapter 36: Chaotic
Chapter 37: Decision
Chapter 38: Accident
Chapter 39: While You Were Sleeping
Chapter 40: I love you, Goodbye
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 41: After One Year
Chapter 42: Red Vortex
Chapter 43: Mystery Guy
Chapter 44: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 45: Fan Girl
Chapter 46: STB August
Chapter 47: Ships
Chapter 48: Secret Glances
Chapter 49: Partnered
Chapter 50: Encounter
Chapter 51: Kiss
Chapter 52: Red Vortex with ABlue
Chapter 53: Red Vortex with BOTB
Chapter 54: Time off
Chapter 55: Memories
Chapter 56: I'm Back
Chapter 57: Complete
Chapter 58: Dating Scandal
Chapter 59: Publicity
Chapter 60: SURPRISE!
Epilogue
NEW BOOK!
Special Chapter (Bonus)

Chapter 16: Bryce's Confession

520 42 3
authorovert

(The day June left for a vacation)

WILLOW JOHNSON

We planned on crashing at Ryder's place today. Even though June doesn't tell us anything we know she knows about the rumor, she's been busy for the past few days and she's been acting really weird. She looked a bit sad and what even makes my head hurt? That freaking Jocelyn White.

Gosh! We already told her to have an interview clearing the dating rumor. And what she told me almost made me kill her on the spot. "So what? At least Ryder's gaining more popular right?" Like what the hell? Ryder is popular even without that stupid rumor for Pete's sake.

As we arrived at their place, we saw a devastated look on Ryder. What the hell just happened?

"Yo Ryder, what happened to you? Got dumped or something?"I asked him. He didn't respond to my question. What the hell is wrong with him?

"By the way Ryder, where's June?"Natasha asked as I went to sit on the couch.

"She left."

"WHAAAAAAT?!"we all asked at the same time. Instead of answering us in details. He handed us the note he's been holding, I didn't notice that one.

"I'll be gone for a few days so don't worry."

It's clearly from June. But what the hell? Where is she going at this time? Does she even have a place to go? But before I could ask myself a lot of questions which clearly I couldn't answer. Ryder stood up and grabbed his jacket.

"Where the hell are you going?"I asked him.

"I'm going to find her."he said. Is he crazy?

"What the hell Strauss, can't you read what June said? She says don't worry, she'll come back."I told him.

"Will she be fine on her own?"Ryder asked frustrated.

Gosh this guy! His just the same as his brother they're both stupid.

"She would be if you let her. June's not a baby Ryder. Think about it, why do you think she left?"I told him, then I felt Yesha grabbed my arm signaling to stop.

"I don't know! That's why I'm going to look for her and ask her why!"Ryder said.

"Come down you two."Courtney said.

"Courtney's right guys, let's all just come down and I'll call June and ask her how she's doing."Hadley said.

But before Hadley could call her. I already said what I needed to say.

"Fix that freaking rumor first before you start worrying other people."I said as I went to the girls.

-------

After we talked to June on the phone, we left Ryder's place and went to the Main Building. I was super bored that's why I went to the other celebrity rooms to play around. But I never knew I would came across White again. Jeez this woman, she makes me angry just by seeing her breath.

"Oh Hi Willow, how have you been?"she asked faking her kindness. Grrr! For I know it's because a lot of people are scattered everywhere, if she show even a slight chance of her true personality it would be the number one topic in the news. Jocelyn White true Evil Personality caught on camera. Oh how I wish it would actually happen.

"I've been better before I ran into you."I borely said to her.

"Oh really. That's nice to know that my presence is actually affecting you. Don't tell me you're still affected with the rumor? Are you in love with Ryder or something?"she asked. The nerve with this girl, I was about to slap her when someone grabbed my hand and prevented that to happen.

"Willow let's go."Jeez it's Bryce, why is he here. Then I saw White smirked my way.

"Oh so it's the Strauss that you want huh? Good digger eh?"she said. Why the, before I could even say anything Bryce beat me to it.

"Stop it already Jocelyn. Besides wasting your time bitching over Willow, you should watch the news."he said. Eh? What's happening in the news? Before I knew it Strauss was already dragging me towards the dressing room. And as we went inside the news about Ryder's dating rumor just back fired to Jocelyn.

It was actually fake. She freaking paid a reporter to take a picture of her when she went inside the coffee shop at the same time Ryder was on his way out, so if you see the picture they actually look like they are together but they story behind was not. Ha! In your face you filthy White. Urg!

"So are you okay now?"Bryce asked all of the sudden. Is it just me or is this guy acting weird lately? Normally we would freaking pissed each other but right now his actually acting all normal? And it's giving me goosebumps.

"Yeah I'm okay. Now that bitch finally got a taste her own medicine."I said. I was expecting him to comment back but he actually just smiled. Omo! Is he possessed or something? I was about to ask him when my his phone suddenly rang. Who would be calling him at this hour?

"Hey Johnson you go ahead at the club house, I'll just talk with my Father."he said. Mr. Strauss? But I thought he was busy in Germany? Something is definitely wrong and I need to know it before I go crazy.

-----
BRYCE STRAUSS

Not again.

"Hey Johnson you go ahead at the club house, I'll just talk with my Father."I told her as I walked outside before I answered the incoming international call. Jeez of all times?

"Hey Dad?"

(Gregory, when are you scheduled to come to Germany?)

"Do I really have to do that? Come on Dad it's not like we're in a Drama or something."

(Not this again Gregory, you know we already given you a chance to find a decent girl to marry and what did you do? Joined the showbiz with your brother?)

"It's what we want to do Dad."

(It won't last Gregory, eventually you both will still end up working in the company.)

"But why does it include marriage?"

(I already told you the details, it's either you or Grey and unfortunately you volunteered.)

"Coz his in love with someone else."

(And so are you.)

"Dad please."

(No more excuses Gregory, come to Germany by the end of this month or so help me I'll arrange a marriage to Grey as well.)

"No."

(Then you know what you need to do. I'm hanging up.)

Gosh that old man. He really knows how to freaking blackmail me. This freaking arrange marriage is driving me insane, like who the hell even invented that. But hell would break lose if that old geezer tries to mess up with Ryder and June. My brother has been waiting for her for years, I can't bare to watch his love taken away because of a stupid marriage arrangement.

I put my phone inside my pocket as I ran towards the parking lot. It's now or never, I'll confess to her no matter what it takes. Even if I get rejected I don't care, there's no way out of this anymore. Mind as well give my all.

As I arrived at the club house all the gang was there, well June is not included though. Gosh that kid, wandering around a place on her won. Ryder must be going insane by now thinking how she is. Speaking of the devil, the idiot is staring at June's picture on his phone, gosh this guy really.

"Yo bro! Don't stare to much, you'll get sick of it."I teased.

"No way. Even if I stare at her over and over, nothing will change."he said. Damn this guy is so cringy. Well I envy my brother for being so brave in showing his emotions, unlike me? All I did was make her hate me. I had reason though.

"By the way, Dad wants me back to Germany by the end of the month."I told him which caught his attention. Yeah, our parents doesn't really talk to us that much, no wonder they are in Germany while we are here in Seoul.

"Huh? Why do they need you back? Is something wrong?"he asked.

"Not really, they just want me to be part of something. Nothing concerning you."I told him.

"About what actually?"he asked I was about to answer him when Willow came to the living room together with Yesha carrying some cookies.

"Oops. Talk to you later bro, I'm starving."I said as ran and grab a cookie from Willow's finger.

"What the hell Strauss!"it never gets old when she starts yelling at me. I'll surely miss this moments of ours.

------
As the guys started leaving the place, it was only me, Hadley, Jaden and Willow. Natasha and Chase are already asleep on the couch. The two girls are washing the dishes as well as cleaning the place, us? Well just chilling.

"Hey Bro, can I ask you something?"Jaden started off.

"If it's about porn or anything, I'll pass."I told him. At the same time the girls came from the kitchen.

"What the hell are you two perverts talking about?"and here's the girl I want to marry.

"Hey, don't call us perverts."Jaden told her.

"Well you can't blame me. I clearly heard the word porn coming out of his mouth."as she pointed towards me. I didn't bother to return any response. Then all their eyes are averted towards me.

"What?"I asked confused.

"Oh my freaking gosh! Are you alright Bryce?" Hadley asked. What does she mean?

"What are you talking about? Of course I'm fine."I told them then all their eyes gotten even wider.

"Woah! Dude! Something is clearly wrong with you. Usually you could have responded back when you heard Willow calling you Pervert. What happened?"Jaden said. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Maybe I'm just not in the mood."I said as I slowly stood up and went my way towards the bathroom, I need to take a leak.

Before I could even walk half way to my destination I heard Willow spoke again.

"Just leave him be."

Well at least she understands.

------
I'm at the balcony of the club house. I need some air, I've been so stressed for the past few days Dad's call wasn't even a help. I was about to grab a cigarette stick when I felt someone hit me on the back which caused me to let go of it.

"What the?!"I annoyingly said. To my surprise it was Willow. "What do you want?"I said not minding her. I really don't want to talk right now.

"Hey Strauss."she called for my attention.

"What?"I borely asked. I need to act as I was again.

"I don't know what's your problem but, hope you'll get through it."she said as I glanced at her. Woah? is she actually comforting me? "Hey don't get the wrong idea, I happened to be bored so I'm here talking to you."she said. Typical.

The atmosphere is quite funny at the moment. The sky is actually full of stars and it's a full moon tonight. If I wasn't leaving the country I might have confessed my feelings right here and right now. It's just perfect for that actual moment, even though we fight a lot she's still the girl I love even before.

"Hey Strauss, stop staring at me like that. You're scaring me."she said but I didn't mind her and just continued staring at her beautiful face. "I said don't!"she was about to punch me when I blocked her fist and held her tight. "What the hell?"she struggled to break through with my arms. "What the heck is wrong with you? Let me go you idiot!"she keep on struggling.

"Can we just stay like this for a while?"I asked her as I still held her tight.

"What? Are you out of your mind?!"she yelled in my ear. Jesus this girl really. "Let me go before I kick you where it hurts the most."she warned.

"Try it and I'll kiss you right here right now."I warned her back. I mentally smirk upon feeling her stiffen. Hahahaha she really is still a girl even though she acts the opposite in front of me. She only makes herself presentable in front of Chase, but to me she doesn't care.

"Gosh I hate you."she whispered.

"I love you."

-------
Random Convos
June: Bryce what?!!!
Hadley: Yup! You heard me right. He actually man up this time and actually confessed to her.
June: OH MY GOSH! And what happened next?
Hadley: I don't know. That's all I know, that Bryce actually said I love you. Willow doesn't want to tell the other details.
June: Did she accept his feelings?
Hadley: I guess not, you saw how wasted the guy was.
June: Figures. But Willow was actually nice a while ago.
Hadley: That's what we need to know first.
June: You know what, I think she also likes Bryce.
Hadley: *laughs* no way, she hated him since the beginning. You saw how they usually act at each other.
June: Well the more you hate, the more you like. Right?
Hadley: Maybe, but she likes Chase remember?
June: Well maybe it was just a crush, besides he has Natasha. Willow's clearly in a disadvantage.
Hadley: Well we don't know.
June: I hope everything would be okay though.
Hadley: Yeah you're right. But I noticed something is definitely wrong with Bryce.
June: How come?
Hadley: His been spacing out for the past few days. Like something is bothering him.
June: Maybe because of the confession?
Hadley: I highly doubt it.
June: How about we go on a vacation.
Hadley: That's a great idea, like a retreat for the gang.
June: Yeah, you guys probably be exhausted with work.
Hadley: Good for you. Another vacation.
June: Yeah hahahaha.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1K 49 15
D E S T I N Y - TheThingWeNeverCanChange - •English ff •JJK Read the intro to know abt the story <3
21.5K 1.1K 21
Park Sooyoung is a Dean's lister but also a gamer? Inspired from the chinese drama love 020 :) Disclaimer: The illustration isn't mine (c)to the owner
8.9K 503 27
COMPLETED "Our path crossed once again after years of being apart... yet you've chosen to walk out of my life." - Park Sooyoung "You have always bee...
893K 41.7K 60
↬ in which a fan brought a baby on a BTOB fanmeet and sungjae got a feeling ↫