Miss Introvert | SUNGJOY

By authorovert

A story of a shy girl named June Sevenelle Griffin, experiencing Love, Hate, Pain and Suffering. But everythi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Moving In
Chapter 2: Bryce and Willow
Chapter 3: Lullaby
Chapter 4: Grocery Shopping
Chapter 5: Confession
Chapter 6: Imperfection
Chapter 7: Happy Halloween
Chapter 8: Date
Chapter 9: Beach
Chapter 10: Truth or Dare
Chapter 11: Bashers
Chapter 12: Minor Problem
Chapter 13: Breaking News
Chapter 15: Spotlight
Chapter 16: Bryce's Confession
Chapter 17: Willow's Cry
Chapter 18: Team Building
Chapter 19: Promise
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprise
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 21: Awkward Gestures
Chapter 22: Lonely
Chapter 23: Jonghyun
Chapter 24: Movie Date
Chapter 25: Lunch Visit
Chapter 26: Bowling
Chapter 27: Japan with ABlue
Chapter 28: Lost
Chapter 29: August Calvin
Chapter 30: Random
Chapter 31: BOTB Interview
Chapter 32: Bad News
Chapter 33: Germany
Chapter 34: Truth Hurts
Chapter 35: Exposed
Chapter 36: Chaotic
Chapter 37: Decision
Chapter 38: Accident
Chapter 39: While You Were Sleeping
Chapter 40: I love you, Goodbye
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 41: After One Year
Chapter 42: Red Vortex
Chapter 43: Mystery Guy
Chapter 44: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 45: Fan Girl
Chapter 46: STB August
Chapter 47: Ships
Chapter 48: Secret Glances
Chapter 49: Partnered
Chapter 50: Encounter
Chapter 51: Kiss
Chapter 52: Red Vortex with ABlue
Chapter 53: Red Vortex with BOTB
Chapter 54: Time off
Chapter 55: Memories
Chapter 56: I'm Back
Chapter 57: Complete
Chapter 58: Dating Scandal
Chapter 59: Publicity
Chapter 60: SURPRISE!
Epilogue
NEW BOOK!
Special Chapter (Bonus)

Chapter 14: June's Day Out

581 46 10
By authorovert

JUNE GRIFFIN

I'm going insane. I need to get myself back together. I've been hearing this freaking dating news about Ryder and honestly it's getting on my nerves. Like the hell! And what's even worse? My freaking self, like why am I so affected so much? It's not like I know if the news is fake or true. And besides I'm just Ryder's Friend who happens to be the one he also likes which is freaking confusing! Ugh! I give up!

I ran away from home.

Or more likely, I'm on a vacation; a me time vacation. Why? Well ever since that news came on the screen I can't freaking act normally in front of Ryder. You can't blame me, what if it's true? Then I'll become the second woman? No way. The girls even asked me if I heard any news about something, and I can actually get their point still I denied the fact that I know it. I just told them I couldn't have the time to watch the news since I was more engrossed with the new Korean Drama I've been watching. Good thing they actually believed me.

I'm on a bus right now. I'm off to a place Christina mentioned me last time, she said it was a quiet place where you could enjoy your alone time. I planned to have a 3 day and 2 night vacation, and of course I told the guys but only leaving a note. They'll be shock but I guess they would understand, besides I'm bored to death. And it's about time I got to explore on my own right?

The bus is full of tourists like me, mostly couples and it's kind of distracting. The persons in front of me are cuddling like they're at home or something. I was about to throw up when I saw them kissing intimately when my phone rang. Hadley was calling.

"Hello?"I greeted as I answered the phone.

How's your trip? Did you arrived already? -Hadley

*put it on speaker Had, we can't freaking hear her. -Willow*

"I'm doing fine if that's what you guys are concern. And I haven't arrived yet, I guess it's pretty far."

Well then you should have told us! - Willow

That wouldn't be an alone time idiot. - Natasha

Who are you calling an idiot?!- Willow

"Okay. Shut with the fighting. But thanks for the call though, I badly needed it."I told them.

Why? What happened? - Courtney

"Let's just say I'm out of place since I'm the only one on my own."

Hahaha! Sucks to be you right now. -Jewel

"By the way, you guys don't have work?"

Nope. We were planning on crashing at your place yet we saw a note stating "I'll be gone for a few days so don't worry." -Yesha

"Hahaha sorry about that."

We'll forgive you if you bring souvenir. -Willow

"Sure. A box of chocolate cake would be great?"

OMG!!!!!! You are the best June!

Good thing the girls called. I've been a bit lonely, well not like I'm not used to it but I kind of miss their company. Yeah I'm close with them but I seldom get a chance to hang out since they are all busy. Even Ryder, I only see him when I woke up in the middle of the night and I saw him lying on the couch. Or more likely I'll just feel his presence when he comes home, I could feel him giving me a good night kiss.

Kiss?

Kyaaaaaah! I remembered again!

Erase! Erase! Erase !

Nothing happened!

-----

Thank God I arrived safely. I am now at Reveluv Hotel, I decided to check in here it's also one of Christina's most suggested place to stay. It's not a big hotel yet they have a pool and spa so it's a big thumbs up for me. As I was already settled in my room, I decided to get some rest first. I never knew it would take me about 10 hours travel.

I had my Dinner in my room, I just ordered room service. I wasn't that hungry, all I got was some soup and some snacks. I'm beat, I just want to be in bed the whole night. Perks of being an introvert, I planned on having a vacation and here I am in bed watching a movie and eating snacks. If the girls finds out they will freaking flip out. Hahahaha.

Okay it's settled, I'm going to the beach tomorrow and try to take some good photos of myself. I don't really like taking selfies but for this vacation, I badly need it. Memories needs to be kept. As I finished my food and the movie ended I decided to go to sleep. Tomorrow is another day, first day of June's Day out! Woooooh!

------

Woah!

When Christina told me this was a peaceful place, I was expecting less people on the beach but I guess today was an exemption. The place is pack, groups are scattered everywhere. And I'm here in my summer dress and sunglasses walking by the shore. I guess it's time to take some pictures. I took a lot actually, and I sent it to the group chat they made for ABlue and BOTB including me.

The first photo I sent was the wide beach packed with people. The guys really bombed me with questions like, what was I wearing and who was I with. To satisfy them, I took a selfie while I took off my sunglasses. And then they all told me how cute and pretty I was in my dress, but the reaction from Ryder was what I actually noticed at first. He said "Come back home." I was about to reply to him when the guys started teasing him. Typical of them. I then settled on getting something ti drink, all this walking and taking good pictures literally drained me. I need to refill.

While I was on the bar counter, the bartender gave me a watermelon shake. Perfect for summer, as I was sipping on my drink. A lady with long brown hair sat next to me. She's so pretty, I bet she could be a celebrity in no time. I was so fascinated with her beauty when she glanced at me.

"Is something wrong?"She asked me. Oh gosh! She might think I'm weird, I immediately composed myself.

"Oh no. Sorry for staring. You're really pretty."I told her. Which made her laugh though.

"Hahaha. Thanks, everyone tells me that though. But you're pretty yourself, what's your name?"she asked me.

"June. June Griffin."I told her.

"Cute name. I'm Lacey by the way, Lacey Reese."she introduced herself. Her name is even beautiful.

At that moment we just clicked. She told me, she's from Canada and she's here to visit her cousin. I also told her why I was here, and she was so surprised to know that I was younger than her. I was even shocked myself, she doesn't look like her age. She's far too baby faced to be that old.  I even thought she was my age, but I guess she was older in just a few years. Well I guess that's how people leaving in Canada looks like.

"Well then, thanks for the time June. But I really need to get going. I need to catch my flight."she told me. She hugged me goodbye before she left, and yes she asked for my number so we could get in touch. I can't believe it, I actually made a friend on my own or was I just lucky I was seated to a nice person.

We also had a lot of pictures together, we actually had fun in the beach. For some reason she was also alone at that time, her brother was at work and it was her last day here and she had free time so she went to the beach. It was past 4pm, when I came back to the hotel and feeling exhausted. But it was fun!

I went to the spa, I badly need to relax myself. As I had my body massage my phone kept on ringing by the back ground. Jeez why did I bring it in the first place? I ignored it the whole time. When I was finished I grabbed my phone and checked who was calling, it was from Ryder. I immediately dialed his number, I guess it was urgent.

"Hey Ryder, I was in the spa. Did you have something to say?" I asked him as I am on my way back to my room.

I miss you.

What's up with this guy? After he said those words he hang up. Was that kind of a dare or something? Coz honestly Ryder has been acting strange for the past few days. Well I know I was acting strange too but I had a reason, how about him? What's his reason?

I guess now is not the time to think about Ryder, his the main reason I went here. To clear my mind off him, I'm still freaking affected with the dating rumor and I don't have plans on confirming if it's true or not coz if I do, how would I react? Will I be happy and confess my feelings to him when he says it's not true? Or will I start packing my bags and leave his place when he actually says it's true. Coz I couldn't freaking handle living with him if his already dating someone else.

Ugh! I'm thinking about it again.

Jeez I need some distraction. I grabbed my phone from the drawer and logged in to Instagram. I posted the photo me and Lacey smiling and our background was the beach. I captioned it "My Pretty New Friend Lacey." And Willow commented saying "We have been replaced." That girl really.

The group chat is active again. And why was it? Well Willow just sent a screenshot of my picture with Lacey. And the guys asked me a lot of questions again saying, they think they find her familiar and so on. Well I don't know really, all I knew was that Lacey was from Canada, she has a brother, she's pretty and she looked like she has work. That's it.

------

Day 2

Okay! What to do this time? Before I left my hotel room, Jewel called me for a minute. She said something about having a major problem regarding with Willow and Bryce. I asked what it was but she refused to tell me by the phone. She said they'll explain to me when I get back, but that would be tomorrow afternoon I bet I'll arrive around dinner too.

"Okay. Sorry to disturb you June, you were the only person I could think of to call. Well then enjoy your day, don't mind about what I told you. And come home safe and sound."she said.

"Okay. See you tomorrow."then I hang up. Okay I'm off to town, I heard from the front office staff that there will be an event in town right now. She wasn't sure what it was though, all she said she just overheard it from high school students talking at the bus.

Okay? So I'll be exploring on my own again, I'm actually wearing a plain white shirt and denim shorts. I didn't bother to look quite good since I planned on walking in town and eat in a famous cafe they called Red Velvet Cafe. I asked Christina about it too, she also told me it was a good place, it was her friend Natalia's. Gosh I never knew Christina had a lot of friends. I envy her.

As I was walking down town I came into a small museum they had, and it was amazing. It showed there everything about the town, from myths and legends. They also said that this town is also known for celebrity discoveries. Yep! Mostly all famous celebrities where all discovered here, they also conduct an audition almost every month to look for possible star material. I guess if Lacey was with me today she could be recruited as a celebrity trainee.

Well that's on my opinion though, I really don't know how celebrity's get discovered. I heard ABlue girls were celebrity trainees in their agency after they graduated from a star school made for dancers and singers. I heard Ryder and Bryce also auditioned to their agency after they graduated high school. I guess everyone did start from the bottom before they became that big.

After I went to the museum, I got a bit hungry I saw a slightly long line. What's that line all about? I could also hear a lot of music coming from somewhere, I asked a stranger for directions to a near snack bar or any 7/11 store. She actually pointed towards the line, so here I am in line. I hope I know what I'm doing, it's a bit strange though why would a 7/11 store have a line? Is it that famous here?

Next thing I knew I was actually in line for an audition.

Oh my gosh what am I going to do?

-------
Random Convos
Bryce: Hey guys, do you also find this Lacey girl familiar?
Chase: Now that you mention it, she does. Like I saw her somewhere.
Jaden: Maybe she was your ex or something.
Chase: No way, I never dated her.
Jude: Maybe you got a fling with her?
Chase: Hey! That's not it, besides I changed.
Ralph: Yeah right.
Dylan: How about you Ryder, have you seen that girl before?
Ryder: *thinking* I'm not sure, I feel like I saw her from auditions or something.
Bryce: No way, mostly new auditioned trainees can't be seen by us remember?
Ryder: Well I wasn't sure though.
Ralph: I know it!
Dylan: what?
Ralph: She's the girl from Canada!
All: OH MY GOD! You're right!

P.S. Lacey is a BOTB fan.
------

And are you guys curious who Lacey Reese is? Well then wait for her come back. For now she's just an extra character.

------

Son Seung Wan as Lacey Reese

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 834 18
โ in which jimin met a girl who exactly looks like his ex girlfriend, and decided to play with her heart โž #1 in bangtanvelvet (08/10/19) #1 in seulm...
13.1K 960 56
(n.) 'someone who loves darkness & nights' An insomniac detective stressing over life and a mute girl occupying the orphanage behind, the simple enco...
11.9K 253 37
> Your average love story. Finn helps Millie out and they become friends. They don't know if they have something more then a relationship of friends...
348 26 11
A story of an 11-year old girl who encounters a life unlike that of a normal 11-year old child. Her life isn't surrounded by love and compassion but...