Blank Space | Completed

By Balyumruk

[Grand winner of the Kfic Producer Awards Season 1] "So it's gonna be forever, or it's gonna go down in fla... More

One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten (Part 1)
Ten (Part 2)
Eleven (Part 1)
Eleven (Part 2)
Twelve (Part 1)
Twelve (Part 2)
Twelve (Part 3)
Thirteen (Part 1)
Thirteen (Part 2)
Thirteen (Part 3)
Thirteen (Part 4)
Thirteen (Part 5)
Thirteen (Part 6)
Fourteen (Part 1)
Fourteen (Part 2)
Fourteen (Part 3)
Fifteen (Part 1)
Fifteen (Part 2)
Fifteen (Part 3)
Sixteen (Part 1)
Sixteen (Part 2)
Sixteen (Part 3)
Seventeen (Part 1)
Seventeen (Part 2)
Seventeen (Part 3)
Eighteen (Part 1)
Eighteen (Part 2)
Eighteen (Part 3)
Nineteen (Part 1)
Nineteen (Part 2)
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
A Couple Words
Epilogue

Two

22.4K 901 1.1K
By Balyumruk

 A/N: This chapter has mature content. Not really heavy but if you don't like those kind of things, it may disturb you.

After two months, Lisa found herself more relaxed and feeling better. Chaeyoung did her good. Lisa was smiling more now, laughing more, just plain enjoying life more. She had become a better person. They were always hanging out together now. They had occasional company from the other guys from that night they all ate together – mostly Jisoo and Namjoon. Sometimes other people, too. Except Yoongi. She never saw him except the group's meetings once in every fortnight. Lisa asked Chaeyoung about him that particular day.

"Oh, him," the girl laughed. "I met him through a girl I used to know. We've became friends but he has a world of his own. Full of music, poetry and that kind of things. He rarely hangs out with us. But I'm thinking he secretly enjoys our company. I've never seen him talking with anyone else. Why'd you ask?" she had added with a curious look.

"No particular reason," Lisa shrugged. "He didn't look like he belonged to that group. Awkward, you know?"

"You should see him drunk," Chaeyoung giggled. "He's the best."

"Really?" Lisa said, intrigued and a smile already forming. "Now I'm interested."

"In what?"

They turned to see Namjoon beside them. Chaeyoung giggled again. "I was talking about Yoongi oppa's drunk self."

Namjoon laughed aloud, showing his dimples, "He really is the best. We should do that sometime so Lisa can see."

Lisa grinned, "I'd be grateful, oppa."

"Be grateful to me too, what's up?" Jisoo said suddenly appearing. Lisa jumped with shock. She didn't know how but Jisoo had a habit of appearing out of nowhere, like a superpower or something.

"We're going to find a party so that Yoongi oppa can get drunk," Chaeyoung said.

"Oooh," Jisoo laughed. "I'm in. When and where?"

"Let's go sit somewhere, I have like twenty minutes before going hospital," Namjoon said looking at his watch. He was in his sixth year, which meant internship in Sungkyunkwan's dictionary.

"Isn't it Jin oppa's day off today?" Lisa asked. Namjoon had coincidentally arranged his internship at the hospital where Jin was working as a resident.

"Yeah, but I have to go anyways," Namjoon replied when they sat at the faculty's cafeteria.

"I didn't come all this way to drink this mud," Jisoo complained looking at her cup. Her faculty was almost a mile away from theirs but she liked to hang out with them so she came whenever she had time.

"Unnie! Be polite! Our Namjoon oppa is wasting his precious free time with us, don't you see?" Chaeyoung smacked Jisoo's arm lightly.

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung! Do that again and I'll make sure you won't be able to be a surgeon!"

Namjoon and Lisa rolled their eyes. They were used to Jisoo and Chaeyoung's never ending bickering.

"There's something I wanted to ask you Lisa," Namjoon said with a quiet voice. Lisa smiled.

"What is it?"

"Have you called Mingyu about your needs, yet?" the older boy grinned, drinking his coffee.

Lisa laughed when she saw Namjoon's grin, "Not yet."

"Aha! I knew it. We made a bet with Jin hyung, you see," he added with a wink.

Lisa grimaced, "I don't want to know the catch."

Namjoon laughed out loud, his dimples showing. Lisa loved his dimples, it differentiated his genuine laughs and fake ones.

"Be careful with him though," Namjoon said with a serious tone. Then he ruffled Lisa's hair. "We don't want your heart broken."

Lisa laughed, "Don't worry oppa. It won't happen."

Another thing she loved about Namjoon was that he acted like a real brother to him. He looked after her, took care of her, he even had saved her from a couple of too persistent guys. He made Lisa feel better. She often thought how lucky Jin was. Namjoon was a kind of person you had to have in your life.

"Don't make me beat him up, you know?" Namjoon sighed jokingly. "Then again, I think I adopted you too easily."

Lisa smiled sweetly and poked his arm. And saw Namjoon's dimple-smile again. He reached and pinched her soft cheek.

"Stop being cute," he said, making Lisa laugh again. "Jin hyung says I spoil you too much."

It was true that Namjoon spoiled her. He was always treating her meals, always helping her to study when she needed, even bought her gifts. He was protective of her and he even took her to movies one or two times. Lisa had no siblings, so it was a new and amazing thing for her. And she felt lucky, grateful.

"I sense jealousy," Lisa teased him. "I think he knows how terrifying little sisters can be."

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Yeah, sure. Too bad that I always wanted a little sister and you came with the right timing."

"Chaeyoung and I are the same age," Lisa reminded him. She looked at Chaeyoung who was talking with Jisoo about some gossip she had read in a magazine.

"Yeah and she's a complete pain in the ass," Namjoon said looking at the girl fondly. "A cute pain though. But we'd never get along like we do with you."

Lisa wasn't someone to show affection but she wanted to hug Namjoon. Thankful for everything he had been doing for her.

"Okay," Namjoon said after drinking rest of his coffee in one shot. He got up. "I have to go, girls."

Three of them smiled at him and waved back as he waved before disappearing in the crowd outside.

"Alright!" Jisoo said, "Let's go to Hongdae."

Chaeyoung looked at her watch, "We have one more class unnie. But you go first, you don't want to wait," she added quickly when she saw the older girl's face.

"Why did I even come..." Jisoo murmured with a betrayed look.

Lisa laughed, "It's just one and a half hour, unnie. We'll catch up in no time."

"Okay," Jisoo said with acceptance and rose from her seat. She was wearing a black high-waist skirt and a ruffly white blouse.

"You're really pretty today," Lisa said looking at her clothes for the first time. Jisoo got excited like always when she received a compliment.

"You like it? I bought it from a tiny shop in Apgujeong. I'll take you there. You like shopping. We should shop together sometime. I know a lot of hidden and cute places with cute clothes. There's this one –"

"Unnie," Chaeyoung cut her. "We need to go. Rumble later."

"Ya, Park Chaeyoung!"

Lisa interrupted them, "Okay unnie, I'll scold her for you. But we're gonna be late. The class is at the other side of the building. We'll come as quick as we can, okay? We love you!"

And she dragged Chaeyoung into the crowd of students in the corridor. They just heard a faint yah from where Jisoo stood but pretended they didn't hear it.

"You should stop getting on Jisoo unnie's nerves, Chaeng," Lisa laughed. Chaeyoung giggled.

"Yeah but it's fun. She's cute. And calms down easily. She's the only one that I can tease all I want."

"Wow, it hurt. How about me?" Lisa asked, her huge eyes even bigger. Chaeyoung eyed her.

"Remember the time you didn't talk to me for five days just because I teased you about your dancing?"

Lisa glared at her, "It was the best and you said it sucked even worse than Yoo Jaesuk's."

"See," Chaeyoung sighed. "That's why I don't tease you."

"You can do if it's not about dance," Lisa said with her sweetest voice, linking arms with Chaeyoung.

"What are we doing?" a voice said.

They turned their heads back for the nth time today. Why the fuck is everyone eavesdropping today, Lisa thought.

It was Jeon Jungkook himself, giving them a perfect smile. He placed himself on the left side of Chaeyoung in one step.

"Ah nothing," the girl said sweetly. "Just teasing Lisa."

"I'm interested," Jungkook laughed. Lisa rolled her eyes.

She was thankful Jungkook couldn't see her face. She was feeling uncomfortable whenever he was around since they first met. There was something about his big, clear eyes and perfect smile that every single female in the whole campus fell for. Too perfect. They didn't make Lisa's heart flutter, they just gave her an uneasy feeling. Like he was hiding something. She didn't want any trouble just when she finally settled down, so she was trying to avoid him but it seemed almost impossible with him being everywhere. Classes, their group, cafeterias and now even corridors. He had a habit of sitting with them. She couldn't find a way to get rid of him. Chaeyoung was delighted of course.

When they entered the already dimmed classroom, with a miracle, Jungkook walked past them. Chaeyoung looked at him with surprised eyes.

"You're not sitting with us?"

"Nah," Jungkook said, smiling another one of his perfect smiles. "I've promised Jaehyun to sit together today."

Thank god, Lisa thought. It's already nerve-wrecking to be around you.

She gave a nod to Jungkook who was looking at them and dragged Chaeyoung to their seat, sitting comfortably for the first time in this class. Her now-best-friend looked a little upset.

"Don't tell me you're upset because of him," Lisa whispered just loud enough her to hear.

"I just like having him around. Eye candy, you know," Chaeng whispered back.

Lisa rolled her eyes, "Your crush on him will kill me one day. Just go and tell him, already."

Chaeyoung looked at her in confusion, "What crush?"

"Chaeng. You're practically beaming when he's around. You can't take your eyes off of him. And don't get me started with your voice, please," Lisa said with a sigh. She heard her laugh.

"Don't be silly, Liz. I don't have a crush on him. If I had, I would've already made the move. He's just an eye candy. Like Yoongi oppa," she added with a wink. Lisa felt her mouth fall open.

"No.Fucking.Way."

Chaeng giggled, "Wait till Yoongi oppa wears his oversized sweaters. Then we'll talk."

Lisa smiled at her cuteness. Chaeyoung was a girl to quickly fell for someone and then move on as quickly as she fell for. A sweetheart, a pure ray of sunshine. She turned ahead, opening her text book.

She was scanning their daily subject when she felt goosebumps from head to toe. Like someone was talking about her. Or staring at her. She raised her head and looked around. There were a few eyes on her but she didn't care about them. It was something more intense. Then she remembered to look at her back.

As she turned her head, she made an eye contact with the boy Jeon Jungkook was talking to. She raised a brow, looked at him for one second and turned ahead.

*

"Your timing was too perfect," Jaehyun murmured to Jungkook who was sitting at his right.

"As always," Jungkook murmured back while scratching his neck slowly, his eyes darted back to the blonde girl who was sitting two rows below him. Just like a minute ago.

"Now she's gonna think I have a thing for her," Jaehyun complained with his heart beating a little too fast.

"Don't you?" Jungkook replied with an almost-smile, turning to his friend. His tone was too sweet. Jaehyun glared at him while opening his own book.

"It's not a 'thing'. I just think she's pretty."

"The word was 'gorgeous' if I remember correctly," Jungkook teased him, opening his own book, too.

"Okay, enough," Jaehyun said with a faint blush. "I don't want her to think things. I'm perfectly fine the way I am right now."

"Good," Jungkook muttered under his breath. Then returned his attention to the same girl now whose perfect profile could be seen as she was talking to Chaeyoung. She laughed silently, her cheeks puffing.

*

As Lisa was taking notes from the presentation that professor was busy explaining, she caught the sight of a dozing off Chaeyoung. She smiled by herself. Genetics was the only subject Chaeng would willingly drop if it wasn't crucial. So they had made a deal. Lisa would take notes in genetics and Chaeng would take notes in medical microbiology – the only subject Lisa was ready to drop.

The professor changed the slide. And Lisa felt that same goosebumps for the eight time since the class started. Determined to ignore it, she shuddered a little and then focused on the slide. It was almost the end of the class and she couldn't wait to get out of here.

Half an hour later the professor dismissed the class and the lights were turned on. Lisa quickly woke up Chaeyoung.

"Chaeng, time to go."

"Huh?" a still sleeping Chaeyoung said with confusion.

Lisa shook her head, "It's over. Let's go. Jisoo unnie is waiting. Also, you have drool on your chin," she added.

Chaeyoung straightened right away, "What?!"

As she wiped her chin clear while Lisa laughed at her, Jungkook came into their vision. Lisa stopped laughing immediately, tensing again.

"Had some nice sleep, Chaeyoung?" he teased with a smile. Chaeyoung gave him a sunshine smile.

"The best one."

"We're gonna be late," Lisa said, grabbing Chaeyoung and dragging her out of the row.

"You have plans?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Yeah, we'll meet Jisoo unnie in Hongdae. Would you like to come?" Chaeyoung sang. Lisa both face palmed and groaned internally. Great. Then she turned her head and saw Jungkook looking at her before he turned to Chaeyoung.

"I have to go to Gangnam today. Maybe another time," he smiled. Chaeyoung gave him one of her sweetest smiles. As they were about to part, they heard him talk.

"Do you want a ride? You don't have your car with you Lisa, right?" Jungkook said sweetly.

Lisa sighed. Yes, she didn't have her car with her since she slept at Chaeyoung's yesterday. But no, she would prefer to take a cab, or even the subway.

"Yeah, it'd be great, thank you Jungkook," she heard Chaeyoung say.

They walked to the parking lot nearby, under the knife-like stares of the female population. That was one of the many reasons Lisa didn't want to hang out with this boy. She knew he was a player the moment she saw him. And trouble would never end around players. Especially around popular ones like Jeon Jungkook. Rich. Handsome. Giving away the sweetest of smiles to everyone. Always flirting. Looking kind. Lisa was sure he had fucked almost every girl on the campus.

She herself liked players, they didn't want commitment. They didn't want emotional shit. Just like Lisa. But the ones like Jungkook only meant trouble.

They stopped in front of a black Bentley Continental. With a roof. Lisa raised her eyebrows.

"I thought Continentals didn't have roofs," she said before she could stop herself.

"Ah, I had mine made with a roof. I don't like getting wet in the rain," Jungkook replied, grinning.

This rich son of a bitch.

No one in their group had financial problems but Jungkook and Jin were on a completely another level. Lisa had heard Jin's family owned half of the hospitals in Seoul. And Jungkook's parents were CEOs of two different huge corporations that had chain companies everywhere. An arranged marriage, without doubt. But thanks to that marriage, and the corporations joining under one name soon, Jungkook was going to inherit half of the trading market of South Korea. Not Seoul but South Korea. The country itself. She wondered why he wanted to be a doctor, considering he was an only child.

As Chaeyoung took the front seat happily, Lisa took the back seat with as much enthusiasm. She didn't have to participate in their conversation now. Jungkook started the car and Lisa couldn't help herself to admire it. There wasn't even an audible engine sound. The car was gliding on the road. She felt herself smile. She loved her Mercedes but had to admit that Bentleys were from another world.

If it wasn't for Chaeyoung, the drive would be a torture, covered with grave silence. But as always, Chaeyoung could be trusted with creating conversations. At some point, her phone chimed.

"Oh look," she said with a giggle. And turned to Lisa, "There's a party tomorrow at Bambam's place. Do you know Bambam?" she added.

"No," Lisa replied. "Who is he?"

"He's Thai, too. I think you'll get along well," Chaeng smiled. "And we can call everyone to this party."

Lisa got the hint in Chaeyoung's words and giggled, "Fine for me."

"Am I sensing a trap right now?"  Jungkook asked curiously, looking at Lisa from rear-view. Lisa averted her gaze.

Chaeyoung replied for her, "It's just a girl thing, Jungkook. Don't bother," she said her voice giddy. Lisa looked at him at the right time to see Jungkook frown.

*

"Let's find Bam," Chaeyoung said, dragging Lisa to the house. It was too cold for a November night and Lisa was relieved to enter the warm house. Heads turned to them.

She was wearing her long sleeved short black dress and a black leather jacket on top of it. With high heels, of course. She was a little excited, it had been a while since she went to a party with expectations. She saw eyes following Chaeyoung hungrily. Well, her Chaeng was gorgeous as always. A short, high-waist plaited red skirt with black check stripes which showed off her tiny waist, a tucked in black blouse and golden high heels with thin stripes. Her skin was glowing white.

Chaeyoung found what she was looking for in the kitchen.

"Bam!" she sang waving her hand to a very tall boy who smiled so wide when he saw her, Lisa could swear his mouth was about to rip apart.

"My dear Chae," he said, coming and hugging Chaeyoung. "It's been forever. How are you?"

"I'm fine," Chaeng smiled back, flipping her hair back. "I brought you Lisa here. She's Thai, too," she added with enthusiasm.

The guy looked at Lisa, surprised. Then after a moment of looking at her, he smiled.

"Yeah I can see. Hello," he added in Thai, doing their accustomed hand gesture.

It had been so long since Lisa heard her mother tongue from someone new, she suddenly felt emotional. She answered back in Thai, doing the same gesture, "Hello. Nice to meet you."

Chaeyoung, who was looking at them impatiently, interrupted their long-awaited conversation before it even started.

"Okay, okay. You can bond later," she said giving Lisa a knowing look. Lisa rolled her eyes. Bonding.

Bambam laughed, "I'd like to meet you some other time, Lisa. Not at a party where we can't even hear each other. How about a coffee?"

"Sure," Lisa smiled. Then took off her phone from her purse and offered to him. "Your number."

"Oh, right," Bambam said, taking her phone and dialing his number. "Call me, okay? No, wait, I'll call you." He added suddenly calling himself before Lisa could say anything. They heard his phone ring and he ended the call.

"We'll see each other soon," he said to Lisa with a smile she couldn't identify. "Gotta go. I'm the host, you know."

And just like that, he disappeared. Chaeng looked at Lisa with amused eyes.

"Looks like you're gonna receive a call this time, Liz."

Lisa shook her head, smiling at her. It was okay. She felt like she was going to be good friends with this Bambam guy.

"Let's find the gang, okay?" Lisa said to Chaeng.

Chaeng herself was more than ready, "God I hope Yoongi oppa is here. It's almost winter. He'll be yummier than ever. You'll see," she added when she saw the look on Lisa's face.

*

It was almost midnight and Lisa was patiently waiting Yoongi to get drunk now. They all had circled him and Namjoon and Jin were constantly giving him drinks. He wasn't aware, of course. He had lost it after the fifth. He had a tint of pink in his cheeks and Lisa admitted that he really was an eye candy.

He was wearing a grey over-sized sweatshirt with black skinny jeans, his dark hair tousled from running his hand through it constantly for the last hour, his pale skin glowing under yellow lighting, his serious look was long gone and now he was a cute and hot mess with his gummy smile and disappearing eyes. Yummy, indeed.

If Lisa didn't know his normal self, she would've flirted with him. She wasn't fond of cute types but Yoongi could've been an exception Lisa would gladly do.

Right when she was checking him out from the wall she was leaning on, she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to that way to look at some chest. She raised her eyes, taking in the height and shoulders of this person. When she finally reached the face, she recognized Mingyu.

"Hello there," he smiled charmingly. Lisa gave him a smile, too.

"Hey, you."

"How've you been?" Mingyu asked, coming a little closer.

"Fine, you?" she asked with a flirty smile. She was light-headed from her sixth beer and was feeling a little flirty tonight.

"Not good, actually," the guy pouted.

"Why?" Lisa laughed.

"I was waiting for you call, you know," Mingyu leaned on the wall, too.

"Ah. To fulfill my needs?"

"Yeah. You didn't have any?" Mingyu gave her an especially toothy grin. His smile was so good.

"Nope," Lisa clicked her tongue, looking at him under her lashes.

"Too bad. I had some."

"Aww, but I'm sure you have other people to communicate," Lisa said raising her hand to touch the boy's lower lip without breaking eye contact. It had been so long since she had a good quality sex.

"Not like you, though," Mingyu whispered, closing the gap between them slowly.

"No?" Lisa smiled, her fingers still on his lip.

"No," the boy answered, looking at her huge, doe eyes.

He was too close, Lisa could feel. Suddenly she pushed his face lightly, laughing as she turned her own face to her left. She saw Mingyu's grin and handed him her beer.

"Why don't we dance a little, then? It's a kind of communication, right? We'll see how we can go from there," Lisa said with a sultry tone in her voice, tugging Mingyu's hand towards the corridor where there were less people.

The boy took a deep breath, "It was about time. Let's go."

Lisa laughed, following Mingyu. She didn't realize the pair of big, clear and brown eyes watching her disappear in the crowd.

*

Heavy breaths filled the dark room.

They could hardly hear the music now. As Lisa's back made contact with the wall, she felt Mingyu's lips down her chin and neck. He sucked a little, then kissing that spot. She ran her fingers through the boy's hair and pressed his face into her neck more. When she felt his teeth sinking into her skin, she let out a soft moan.

His hands travelled up her long, smooth legs, gripping the hem of her dress. Lisa pulled his face to herself and crashed her lips to his, kissing him hard. It had been such a long time since she felt this adrenaline in her system.

They opened their mouths simultaneously, their tongues fighting for dominance. Lisa won. She sucked his tongue and bit his lower lip, later sucking gently. And heard his low moan. That sent a shiver down her spine, making her wetter. She knew it'd be a fast one, it had been too long.

The boy suddenly bent down and lifted Lisa up. She wrapped her legs around his waist instinctively. Her heels clicked. Mingyu leaned in, biting her neck once more and then went lower, towards her collarbone.

"Fuck, couldn't you wear something I can take off easily?" he groaned, pulling down one shoulder of her dress. She laughed.

"If I'd known, I'd wea-fucking hell!"

Mingyu licked her neck from her collarbones to up until her ear. Then took her earlobe between his teeth.

"I love it when you curse," he said with a hoarse voice. Lisa let out another soft moan when she felt his bulge grinding on her.

"Stop talking already," she whined sliding off his jacket and unbuttoning upper part of his shirt. She buried her face into his neck, trailing wet kisses and occasional bites. She felt his stifled moans under her lips. Then bit him hard.

"Are you going to do it or not?" she hissed. She was an impatient girl.

Then felt his finger brush between them, ever slightly touching her clothed clit. She bit her lip and closed her eyes.

"Oh god..."

The boy slid his hand into her underwear and pressed to her core. Lisa moaned out loud and felt him insert two fingers in her. She clutched her hands into his hair. He started pumping them so slowly.

"Stop teasing," she hissed again, opening her eyes and finding him with a smirk on his face. Then he pulled out his fingers and Lisa heard him unbuckling his belt.

"Are you going to fuck me against a wall?" she laughed, expectation and excitement filling her voice.

"I'm going to fuck you against anywhere you want," Mingyu whispered in her lips, licking lower one.

"I don't do relationships," Lisa whispered back. "So don't expect commitment."

When he hesitated Lisa pulled back and looked at him. He had a huge grin on his face.

"Can you be less perfect please," he said, capturing her lips once more.

Lisa laughed into his kiss and as he finally unzipped his pants, the door suddenly swung open. They broke the kiss and turned their heads to door. It was so bright that it took a couple of seconds for their eyes to adjust.

There stood Jeon fucking Jungkook, looking at them with indifferent eyes.

"What the fuck?" Mingyu said, lowering Lisa to floor and zipping his pants. Lisa was shocked twice now.

"The hell are you doing?" she asked to Mingyu with disbelief. The boy didn't even turn to him.

"Why the fuck you're here now?" he spat to Jungkook.

"Everyone's looking for Lisa," Jungkook said with a cold voice, looking at her disheveled form.

"I couldn't give less fucks now –" Lisa started, but then saw Mingyu leaving, cursing under his breath.

"What," she said with disbelief, her blood raging in her veins. She balled her fists and felt an urge to laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation.

That.fucking.moron.left.me.hanging.

After trying everything to get in to her pants.

Lisa glared at the boy still standing at the door, looking at her. She took a deep breath, adjusted her dress and hair, tried to ignore the throbbing feeling between her legs and walked towards the door.

"Lisa –" Jungkook started but Lisa cut him with a hiss.

"Don't you fucking start."

"But –"

"Fuck off Jeon Jungkook, seriously," Lisa said, her eyes flashing red with anger. She couldn't mean it more. And like that, she walked past him, trembling with anger and her heels clicking on wooden floor.

~~

4351 words.

wat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 7.9K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
181K 5.8K 44
❝ who says nerds can't be beautiful? ❞ Lisa is a young girl who lost her parents at a very young age and was adopted by her close friend of her paren...
12.1K 458 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
74.8K 4.2K 34
For Lisa, being a single mom was the greatest thing in the whole universe and she could not ask anything other than for her daughter to grow up healt...