superpowered

By youngdeviant

'with great power comes great responsibility'. Starting a new school where you have no clue what's going on... More

superpowered
Chapter 1~New Year
Chapter 2~Meet and Greet
Chapter 3~ The heist
Chapter 4~ First day
Chapter 5~ Drama in Drama
Chapter 6~ The proposal
Chapter 7~ Fly's boyfriend
Chapter 8~ Cheerleading
Chapter 9~ The secret
Chapter 10~ Costa
Chapter 11~ Taylor and Nash
Chapter 12~ Motionless
Chapter 13~ Awake
Chapter 15~ A nice walk
Chapter 16~ THE Taylor Canniff!?
Chapter 17~ Why are we awake?
Chapter 18~ secrets and tours (part 1)
Chapter 18~ secrets and tours (part 2)

Chapter 14~ Tell me!

361 15 12
By youngdeviant

~~ Ella' s POV~~

"There is something else I need to tell you and I am not sure how you will take it." Fly informed me.

I watched her facial expressions as I waited for her next speech. It was a big pallet of blue. I tried looking for anything more positive but was disappointed when I couldn't find an ounce.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. I bet this is something to do with what she is going to tell me. She sighed before looking into my eyes.

"The doctor sai-" she started before there was a knock at the door. The door opened and in came a guy. He was dressed in what looked like a lab coat. Can I just say that he was HOT.

~~Hazel' s POV~~

"I got him." I said walking out to the small crowd of friends we had in front of Ella' s door. Thom was walking closely behind me.

"She's in there." Chantelle pointed to the door and he thanked  her before knocking and walking in. He gently closed the door behind him. "Should we just go to dinner?" She asked.

"I don't know, should we?" Infinity asked. "I want to wait for Ella but we don't want to miss dinner though." She added.

"Lets just go, we will meet them there." I suggested.

"Yeah, Fly is in there with her so." Treacherous said.

"We ditched them once, we can ditch them again." Chantelle laughed making a few of us smile.

"No it's we ditched them once, we CAN'T ditch them again. Stupid." Treacherous scowled.

"I've got to go anyway. Tristan keeps texting me." Axel said and we all 'AWWed' him like children. He started laughing awkwardly and blood rose to his cheeks.

"Is he your boyfwend!?" Chantelle asked in a baby voice poking her cheek innocently.

"Shut up." He said and she smirked at him.

"Right, so should we go?" Treacherous asked.

"Yeah." We all agreed and started walking out of medical.

~~Ella' s POV~~

He gently closed the door behind him and looked at me.

"So you're awake. How are you feeling?" The guy asked me.

"I'm alright , just a little dizzy." I answered him. He nodded and walked up to me. He put his stethoscope to his ears and put the end bit to my chest.

"Breathe in please." He said and I followed his instructions. "Breathe out." He then instructed me and I obeyed. We did this process a few more times before he took it off. "Your breathing is okay. How about your temperature?" He asked before putting the back of his hand up to my forehead. I just sat there and let him do his thing. He took his hand off after many seconds. "You have  a bit of a temperature but you will be fine. I can give you some medication for that. Well you are free to go after I prescribe you your medications. I'm assuming your friend," He motioned to Fly. "has told you everything that you need to know. Am I correct?" He asked Fly she nodded her head rapidly and let him continue. "Well then, I just want you to know that we will do everything we can. Please don't worry. I can give you a letter saying that you can miss P.E if you feel like you can't do it. If you want any more information,  you can ask me or otherwise you can take a little booklet from the front desk. Is there anything else?" He asked.

I honestly have no clue what he was on about. Missing P.E? Booklet? What is going on here. I opened my mouth to say something but I was cut off by Fly slapping a hand onto my mouth.

"No there isn't thank you. If you could just give us her pills or whatever and we can be on our way." She said quickly with her hand tightly over my mouth.

"Erm, okay. Follow me." He instructed us as he got up. Fly got up too taking her hand off of my mouth and walking quickly behind him. I got up and started following. My legs were a bit weak but I managed to walk properly. I caught up to Fly and whispered.

"What was he on about?" I asked in a whisper. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I have no idea." She replied me but I could tell she was lying. There is something that she is not being honest about and its kinda bugging me. I looked at her. I knew she knew I knew she was lying. She kept looking ahead and avoiding my gaze but I knew that inside she was getting quite uncomfortable. I just shrugged it off. She was bound to tell me sometime. We doesn't normally keep secrets from eachother so this was odd. We got to the front desk and the doctor asked miss Whizz for 'Ella Shifty's medications' .

She gave him a small white bag.

He handed me the small white bag. I didn't bother to look in it because it would just be some bottles of drugs that would make me feel nauseous.

"On each bottle it says how frequently to take them. I want to see you here again in a week's time for some check-ups and X-rays. The date and time should be in the bag. Remember we said you 'may' so it could just be something mild but we will look into it more next time you see me. Okay?" He asked and I just nodded wanted to get this over and done with so I could do some interrogating. "Remember, if there is any problems or worries, don't hesitate to come see me. My name is Thom and if you haven't already guessed, I am your medical supervisor. So I will be in charge of your health at the moment. They would have put a girl in this place but they were all full. Here is my card, it has my number on it. Call me if there is any problems. Are you sure you have no questions?" He asked emphasizing the word 'you' while looking at Fly. I smirked at her and nodded my head at him. He gave me a nod back.

"Okay well, remember next week and to call. I gotta run so bye!" He said while walking quickly off.

"Bye dear." Miss Whizz said while opening the door and letting us out. We walked out of the waiting room and a fresh breeze smell hit my nostrils.

"Ahh, it reeked of antiseptic in there." Fly breathed in the natural aroma. I just looked at her in a way that said 'are you serious?'

"What was that in there? What was he on about? What are you keeping from me?" I asked her walking in front of her so she would stop walking and listen to me for the first time.

She hesitantly shrugged before trying to walk around me. I blocked her path each way she tried to go. I crossed my arms and kept my gaze on her. This way she would have  to tell me.

"I have no idea what you are talking about so if you don't mind-"

"Cut the crap! What were you going to say to me before Thom came in?" I asked. Her face was hard but I could sense a little bit of anxiety in her facial expression. 

"Ella, honestly I dont know what you are making a big deal out of. If you had to know it was that the doctor said you were going to be out for a while. Alaska revived you okay? If she hadn't we didn't know how long you would be 'sleeping' for." 

I stayed quiet and let the words sink in before I could say something wrong. 

"She revived me?" I asked in surprise. Alaska did it. She actually did it and I was the one that she did it on. Fly nodded. I couldn't help the smile on my face.

"You'll have to go and thank her then. Speaking of Alaska why don't we go meet up with them at the Canteen?" Fly suggested walking around me and pulling my arm with her to the way of the Canteen.

"Wait, that still doesn't explain what Thom was talking about. You know, the drugs, P.E, booklet? What was that about?"

"I know right. Like honestly even though he is hot he talks crazy." Fly said.

"He is hot right? Like I thought that I was the only one who thought that way." I said walking with her to the canteen.

~~Axel' s POV~~ (A/N I know, New POV! everyone be excited!)

I was now sitting at my usual table with the rest of the boys with a cheese burger in front of me. Tristan was like right next to me at the table and was giving me a weird look.

"What do you want!?" I asked getting slightly irritated. He is just looking at me and not saying anything and it's getting quite uncomfortable.

"Nothing. It's just that I can tell that you have just been from medical because you smell of antiseptic. But why is my question." He said and I looked at him in an 'are you serious' face.

"I'm not sure if I can tell you." I said hesitantly. I bet that the girls would have gone super mental on me if I told him. He had no business with them so it wouldn't have been his business.

"Why? Wait, okay, was it serious?" He asked and I nodded.

"Was it something to do with Alaska and her friends." He asked and I nodded again.

"Okay then. Now tell me!" He said and I laughed a little while shaking my head. "Damn." He huffed under his breath. "Okay fine, don't tell me. I just won't tell you when or where the next party is." He said smugly and carried on eating his food without making eye contact.

Okay now I've done it.

"There's a party!?" I said loudly causing people to start looking at us.

"Shhh! not many people know okay. But yes there is and you were invited. Actually the whole team was invited and other people. But you shall have a hard time knowing where or when to show up." He said to me.

"I honestly doubt I can tell you." I said in a whiny voice.

"Not my problem dude." He replied.

I grunted in annoyance and frustration. I had decided to ask treacherous through text if I could tell him.

I fished out my phone from my jean pocket. I started texting treacherous.

A~ Hey treacherous.

T~ Wat

A~ Tristan wants to know what I was doing in medical. Can I tell him?

T~ Why does he want to know?

A~ I don't know. He is just curious I guess.

T~ I would say no but it isn't my decision

T~ Wait, Fly and Ella just walked in through the door.

I looked up to the direction of the door and sure enough they were just walking in. Ella was smiling and conversing with Fly. She looked better and full of life.

They walked up to the table of the girls (And Tristan)  who were pretty much in the middle of the room. Everyone was looked extremely joyed to see Ella. I watched the whole seen as they all pretty much went up to hug her. I decided I would go up to see if she is okay too.

Without a word I got up and started making my way to their table. Ella was already sat down with Fly at the table. I finally reached it and everyone was already in mid conversation.

"Axel!" Chantelle screeched causing all of them to look my way. "Have you come to join us?" She asked taking a big bit off of her cheese burger.

"No, I just came to ask you guys something." I replied.

"Well?" Infinity asked.

"Well erm, Tristan was asking me what I was doing in medical and I have no idea what to tell him." I replied.

"Well, why does he want to know?" Fly asked holding a sandwich.

"I don't know he just does. Plus if you let me tell him, there is something in it for you. Just saying." I said silently referring to this party that is going on. Wait, I just thought out loud again didn't I? I looked over to Treacherous that was smirking at me with wide eyes. Crap...

"What is it Treacherous?" Tyler said looking at her noticing the look she had on her face.

"Nothing, nothing just answer the boy already." She said getting back to her food.

"Err, you can tell him if you want to I guess but only him. I don't want everyone to know what happened." Ella answered. I nodded before walking back to my table and sitting down.

"Tristan, if I'm going to tell you this then you have to keep it 100% secret." I informed him.

"Okay. I promise."

"Ella got knocked out by Josh." I whispered to him.

His face was completely blank like everything from his mind had vanished.

"You know Josh B?" I asked. He nodded finally coming back to normal.

"He knocked out one of Alaska's friends. So she had to go to medical. She was like in a coma but then Alaska herself had to revive her."

"I always knew that guy was bad news. He is like a snake." He said to me. "Do you know where he is now?" He asked and I shook my head. "Never liked him."

"Okay, now keep to your end of the deal. Who's party at where and when?" I asked.

"Well, Devlin is hosting it actually. It is at that old gym downtown. It's this Saturday, at around 7pm. I'm just going because she wants me to. I am really not up for a party to be honest. I guess you would have liked to go the whole team is invited." He spoke.

The whole sound of a party sounded interesting and fun but it was on the same day as the wedding. I need to tell this to the girls right now, I did promise them something if they let me tell him. I got up again and walked over to the table.

"Well thanks. So, who wants to go to a party this Saturday?" I asked smiling a really stupid smile.

"Who's?"

"Devlin's."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I know its shit for the long wait you have had and the second part was a filler but I am really excited to write the rest.

Keep looking forward to the next chapters and can you not dis them *Cough* *Cough* *@Toastissoepic* *Cough* *Cough* *@The_Magcon_Boys* *Cough* *Cough*

Anyway, expect an update for the 28th of May at the latest. Sorry but it takes time for a chapters like these to happen. They don't fall from air and as much as I would like it, God does not send them to me through email so it will take some days.

Anyway,

Yours sincerely,

Nathali,

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 801 29
I'm the girl from school nobody notices. I'm the one the mean girls always make fun of when one of the guys decide to take interest in me. I'm the h...
Undead By RA

Vampire

114 13 18
Being trapped inside one place most of your life is suffocating. So I took it upon myself to go behind my mother's back every chance I got to leave...
Love x 2 By

Werewolf

26.9K 1.2K 20
I've always felt that I was different. When I realised I liked men, I thought oh' this is why. But no I still felt different. I love music and ha...
446K 16.5K 41
Walking into an empty house is normal to me. I guess I got tired of saying 'I'm home' when nobody is home to reply. It wasn't always like this. I re...