RAGNAROK {One-Shots}

By spndarling

One-Shots for Thor & Loki. Mostly Thor one-shots. Also, there'll be Original Characters, WOC/Black Readers... More

Jealousy {Thor x WOC! Reader}
Sibling Time {Thor x Sister!OC x Loki}
Everlasting {Loki x Reader}
Highs and Lows {Loki x Wife! Reader}
I Can't Lose You {Thor x Reader}
Ice Cream {Thor x WOC!Reader}
Brown Sugar {Thor x WOC! Reader}
{ CLOSED }
Promise {Thor x Reader, ft. The Avengers}
Preggos {Loki x Reader}
I'll Be There {Thor x Reader}
Third Eye {Thor x Reader}
Serve This Royalty {Thor x Reader}
Circles {Thor x WOC!OC}
Stupid Fool {Thor x Reader}
Circles 2 {Thor x WOC!OC}
She's Mine {Thor x Reader}
My Lady {Loki x Reader}
I Need You {Thor x WOC! Reader (SMUT}
Little One {Thor x Reader}
Say My Name {Thor x Reader}
How They Hug/Kiss You {Thor, Loki, Bruce, Valkyrie}
Kiss Me {Thor x Reader}
Bury Me In Gold {Thor x WOC!Reader}
Energy {Thor x Kryptonian!Reader}
Sunflower {Thor x WOC! Reader}
Adorn {Thor x Reader}
Crazy In Love {Thor x Reader}
Valentine's Day {Thor, Loki, Bruce, Valkyrie}
With You {Thor x Reader}
Thank You!

Become my Queen {Thor x Wife! Reader}

19K 308 62
By spndarling

Pairing: Thor x Wife! Reader

Requested: Can you do a Thor fic where you're married to him and fight alongside him, Valkyrie, hulk, and Loki ?  

Warnings: Spoilers, Fluff.

Words: 2,053

(h/l - hair length. h/t - hair type. h/c - hair color. s/t - skin tone)

***

You, Thor, Bruce and your new friend Valkyrie were back in Asgard about to go against Hela, but first let's take you on a little Adventure on how you and Thor met. You and Thor met on earth, yes you weren't an asgardian princess or goddess. 

You were human with special powers.

Your powers were kinda similar to Thor, your powers were to manipulate the weather. You possesses the psionic ability to control all forms of weather over vast areas. You learned how to control your powers at a very young age, but you didn't do it alone. 

Your father was the one who helped you control your powers. 

He was a famous scientist/inventor that worked with a lot amazing people. To be specific: Howard Stark, Howard was your dad's best friend, they worked together and create amazing and great inventions together.

Tony Stark, Howard's son was your best friend, you both practically grew up together and as soon as the years went down, Tony ask you to be on a team called the Avengers. You need a week to thinking about but soon came with answer and that how you met Thor.

You been working with the Avengers for a while now and everyone in the tower you got along with. When you became apart of the team you started to getting close and developing feelings for a sexy asgardian prince.

You were starting your day good by going to the gym as you walk in and get yourself ready to workout. Your eyes landed on Thor who was working on his arms, you didn't know why he was working on them. 

I mean there were already pretty big and muscular but gosh seeing him doing it, flexing his arms, made your body do things. You were so clumsy you almost tripped and fell while staring at him.

You stopped drooling over the asgardian prince, started your workout as you were stretching. You felt eyes on you, so you looked around the gym and connection with those light royal blue eyes. 

Thor was staring at you with a cute smirk on his face that made you melt, you soon broke eye contact continue what you were doing until.

"Lady Y/N, May I speak with you?" Thor asked. 

"Sure," you said walking over to a bench and patting it for Thor to sit with you.

"Lady Y/N, I think I have a problem and you always told me that when I have a problem I could come to you" Thor says. 

"You once said that you would help me on anything" You looked at the friendly giant who was looking down at his hands and wondered what was his problem.

When you first met Thor, you thought he was loud and was a tad bit scared of him but after months of living with him and everyone else at Stark tower you realized that really he was just a big adorable teddy-bear.

He was kind and considerate with you and was always asking you questions about the midgardian culture. You liked him because he made you feel welcomed, soon your feelings for him progressed into being in love with him. You would of plucked up the courage to ask him out but you knew he won't go for a girl like you and it broke your heart.

"What is your problem Thor?" you asked, rubbing his shoulder. Thor smiled at your kindness.

"Well, um I-" he thought for a moment while taking a sip of his bottle of water "I take a liking on a woman"

"Wait what?" You asked. A small part of you was happy that Thor liked someone but knowing that he liked someone else hurt little.

"I like this woman so much" he sighed, eating a apple which I didn't know where he got from. 

"I mean after Jane. I thought I wouldn't never experiencing feelings for another"

"Oh," you breathed, started playing with your bracelet. Your heart broke when you heard about Jane and him for the first time but hearing he loved or like another woman was like someone had come along and shattered the already broken remains of your delicate heart.

But you pushed your own feelings aside because in this moment Thor needed his friend and you were going to.

"Okay!, so who is it then? She most to be pretty great huh?."

"Ay, yes she is. She is truly... breathtaking. When I first set eyes on her I knew that she would take my breath away, Everything about her draws me in: her amazing powers, her natural beauty, her acceptance of me. Others like brother Stark often don't think that I am able to make decisions here because I am not of midgardian breed but she believes in me and thinks I am just as competent as the others on the team" he sighed with a smile on his face, thinking about the mysterious woman. It took all the strength you had not to look into his thoughts and find out who it was.

You wanted to know, needed to know who she was for closure, to prove to yourself that you and Thor will not happen. 

Thor continued, "She is always kind to me, answers all my questions that I have about this planet and it's people. I always knew that I should tell her but I fear our friendship if she does not feel the same."

"Well, same here brother" you thought looking at Thor as he continued to talk about her. 

When he finished he let his head fall in his hands, his blonde locks covering his face. He groaned and asked you.

"What should I do?" You weren't to sure what to say; on the one hand you thought he should go for it because it was clear that he loved this woman greatly; on the other hand you didn't think he should because it would mean you would lose your chance with him.

Your demon self and angel self on your shoulder bickered about it, arguing for what was right and what was selfishness. The angel won so you replied to his question with.

"Well, Ummm Thor I don't know, just be yourself and tell her how you feel" you smiled, got up and he followed as well, I pulled him into a hug and he hugged back.

"If you tell her how you feel I bet she'll feel the same" as you say that you were about to pull away when Thor's hand came down to your wrist, pulling you back to him. You looked up into his blue orbs, seeing the passion behind them.

"I will take your word" he whispered leaning down so his lips were at your ear. 

"You are breathtaking, Y/N. Truly breathtaking. I have loved you from the moment that I set eyes on you," he pulled back so that he could look into your eyes, which were now wide with shock.

Thor had just told you how he felt, your heart was pumping quicker than it ever had before. "Lady Y/N, are you alright?"

"Yeah-yeah Thor I'm okay you whispered, a smile etching its way onto your lips. When he saw your smile he pressed his lips to yours being as gentle as he could be. You kissed back, your arm going round his neck to pull him closer to you, soon you both pull away. You looked up at Thor with a smile.

"May I ask you something?' Thor asked, you nodded as his hand weaving into your hair, 

"Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

"Yes, yes I do," you grinned placing a tender kiss on his lips before clinging to him.

Over amazing following years of dating Thor. Thor decides to pop the question, you and Thor had a great friendship and two amazing year relationship, Thor thought it was time to ask you, it was a emotional/beautiful proposal after months later you were married to love of your life and That was the best thing in the world to you.

As Bruce was fighting Fenris. You, Thor and Valkyrie were fighting Skurge and Hela's undead warriors. You screamed hitting multiple warriors, you kept fighting with all your might.

You got stuck with five undead warriors ganged up on you, you took a deep breath and smirk at the undead warriors, your eyes glowed white, lightning shoot out of your hand. You took them one by one until you felt tired, you were drained.

As you were taking a mini break, you felt a sharp jabbed to your side, you looked down at your side and it was bleeding. Undead warrior hit you in the same spot, you cried and fell. 

He held the tip of his sword against your neck and you fought against his strength to stop it from impaling you and that's when the ship turned out.

Loki and the gladiators arrive to help, and the citizens board on the large ship. 

"Your savior has arrived!" You heard Loki announce and that gave you enough power blast the warrior, ending his life and that's when Loki saw you. 

His familiar smirk disappeared when saw that you were wounded. Loki rushed towards you, looks down at your wounded.

"Oh brother isn't gonna like this "Loki says still looking down at my wounded, I whimpered when he ripped the wounded up.

"I'm fine, Loki" I pulled away from him and give him a weak smile and she shakes his head.

"Don't be stubborn, Y/N-" as Loki trying to finish his sentence, you pushed him away from being killed.

You kicked undead warrior in stomach and killed him with twirl lighting, You turned to Loki, as your vision came more and more blurry.

"Y/N?" Loki yells as your body falls to the ground, you kept yourself from screaming from the fall. 

You still put pressure on your now heavily bleeding wound. Loki quickly picks you up gently, took you to the ship and after that you didn't remember.

**

You opened your eyes, you were in a small blue and white room in a comfy bed, you looked to right to see a glass window showing off the beautiful galaxy. 

Your fingers went to your side to touch your wounded, where it was gone. You were so happy that you healed on your on, you heard a knock at the door.

"Thor!" you whispered out and he walks in with dry tears on his cheek in which he had one eye missing, walking towards the bed and pulls you into a passionate kiss.

"I thought I lost you" Thor cried, it broke my heart into pieces seeing him like this way. 

"Oh, Thor my love. Don't cry you can't get rid me that quick" you say with a giggle as he climbs into the bed, his head landed on your left boob, I started stroke his short hair.

"How long have I've been out? And what happened to your eye" You asked.

"Two hours and Hela" Thor answered and I nodded then he explained everything after I passed.

"You know I may lost Asgard, my father, my eye, my hair, my hammer but I'm so happy I didn't lost you or my people, my queen" Thor blurted out, you looked up at him with widen eyes.

"Queen?" you questioned, Thor smiled and nodded. You tried to sit up but he helped you, your body was still a little stiff.

"You want me to rule with you?" you asked. "Yes, Y/N, I told you this million times. You would be a perfect queen" Thor explained.

"Thor...I-I...I would love to" you smiled as he pulls you into a passionate kiss and you both laid back down together and started cuddling. 

You and Thor were now King and Queen and decides to take the people of Asgard to Earth, even though Thor lost everything. It reminded Thor that Asgard isn't a place, it's a people, and as long as those people are protected, Asgard will live on forever.

But that all changed quick when Thanos appeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.6K 45
╰┈➤ 𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯, a powerful member of the earth's mightiest heroes, Avengers, finds herself living the world she desires the most w...
35.1K 946 22
A Thor and Loki X Reader Series
206K 3K 66
➵ Preferences, imagines, headcanons, smut... ➵ Character X fem!reader ➵ Avengers, guardians of the galaxy and more ➵ Please don't be ghost readers! M...