We're In a Team (IF and Compa...

By Starblaster2000

WARNING BEFORE YOU START READING: This is a story that is, essentially, a story about the writer, me, "hookin... More

Prologue (5 years ago)
The Awakening (Present day)
The Return (3 hours later)
The Past (4 hours later)
I Have To Go Back (2 weeks later)
What Happened? (2 days later)
Mutiny
Hidden Love (2 months later)
How do I handle this?! (1 week later)
Alive Still?
Brute Force (2 months later)
Judgement (9 months later)
Death Is Avoidable!
Fly (6 years later)

This Is No Mistake (2 weeks later)(Lemon Warning)

773 8 3
By Starblaster2000

     I've been planning this for a while now, a couple weeks to be precise. Today, I ask the question anyone would be nervous to ask. I just had to find a way to execute it without making them embarrassed. If I know them well enough, they won't take too kindly to me just asking it out in the open. I'm pretty sure they'd want me to ask them somewhere only we'd hear it. Maybe at home or out for dinner? Ever since the war finally ended, we've been doing a lot more things together that didn't involve ammo, shells, or loading cannons. It's been nice to finally have that sort of freedom you get when you completely lift something off your shoulders. It's also great that our nations got all up and running again. For as long as I can remember, I've been focused on protecting my nation, home or anything else that I owned. But now, I just feel like I can be entirely open with the two. Right now however, the three of us were wandering the streets of Planeptune. It had received a few renovations since its reconstruction that everybody's been wanting to see. I even hear that there's a grand reveal happening later today. My only question is, reveal of what? We walked into the newly opened jewelry store. They let us in first for some reason, completely bypassing the line outside. Whether it was out of respect or fear, I didn't know. Apparently, this store had "custom gems" available. It didn't matter too much to me. Nothing could beat the ring I had, thanks to my dad. When I asked about it, the lab boys told me that they found a way to make this particular ring exist in the quantum state. Meaning that it can be worn by both of them at the same time without requiring two different rings. Those two are definitely worth bending matter for.

     I had a separate one for me obviously. The two seemed fascinated with some of the various patterns that were engraved on the bracelets, rings and necklaces. I took a look at the gemstones section and looked at the color coming off of them. It seemed to be changing color with every blink. I see, quantum light distortion, crafty bugger. Once we had finally seen everything, we left with my wallet coming out unscathed, thankfully. We visited a few other locations before it was time for the big reveal. We made our way to the center of the city and saw a massive object covered by a tarp. Was it some sort of statue? The announcer, Purple Heart, along with the other CPU's stepped up to the microphone. The crowd grew silent with a wave of her hand.

-"Citizens of Gamindustri, whether you come from Lowee, Leanbox, Lastation or Planeptune, you are assembled here today because we all made it through the reign of The Unforgiven. This victory not only marks the day we become stronger united as one, but also commemorates the brave, honorable and resilient soldiers who fought to hold back the enemies' advance. Although some have fallen in battle, we will hold their morals close to our hearts as we proudly show the hidden structure behind me. One man here, a Praetorian, has been willing to fight, die and come back from the dead to protect not only this nation, but Gamindustri as a whole. That's why we take great pride in the reveal of this giant 'thank you' to him." she said, stepping back as she finished.

     The tarp was slowly removed and the crowd started cheering louder and louder. Once it was fully dislodged, I saw something that I would have never expected to witness. The structure was a giant statue of me! I was so struck with awe, I didn't notice that I seemed to be lifted off my feet. The crowd around us starting lifting Compa, IF and I up off the ground! We were being taken towards the stage where the CPU's were. Once we arrived, I regained my balance and started walking towards the microphone where IF and Compa already were. I tripped over a step on my way and I fell over. I went on my knees and shook my head. I looked up to notice the crowd was silent and the CPU's were staring at something in front of me. I looked down and saw the red velvet box! IF and Compa noticed too...dammit. I guess I had no choice now. I scratched the back of my head awkwardly and went to pick up the box.

-"Heh heh, yeah ummm." I got closer to the two. "Listen, I've been meaning to ask you two this for a while now." I said.

     Just as I finished that sentence, I heard Scratch's call above me and he soon flew down and landed on my arm. I always wear my leather wristband.

     The two were still listening closely.

-"Now, I know it's not much but...will..." I swallowed out of nervousness. "Will...you two..." I said slowly.

     It seemed as though Scratch knew that I was about to propose because for the first time in his life...he hooed. He has never, for any other occasion, hooed before. The sound threw me off for a second until he lowered his head and reached his beak for the groove of the box and flipped it open for me. The quantum ring was revealed to them. Both their eyes widened when they saw it.

-"Okay okay Scratch, thank you. Anyway, will you two...marry me?" I asked, trying to just get that out of the way.

     The two had completely different reactions. Compa started tearing up with joy and IF was blushing so hard her whole face was red. The two looked at each other after a bit and nodded. I was about to implore but I quickly got my answer by them throwing themselves onto me and Scratch flapping and falling in a panic. That was also the first time I've seen him screw up like that. He quickly tried to get back up onto his feet and regain his composure but was struggling so hard. Everyone started laughing and I went down on one knee next to him.

-"Hey Scratch?" I said.

     He stopped instantly as I said that, he was staring at me.

-"You wanna come up?" I said, patting my head.

     When he was young, I used to let him sit on my head every now and then. As the years went by, his maturity kept him from ever mounting my head ever again. I guess he already saw that he was like a kid in that moment anyway because he quickly hopped onto my head without a second thought. This was better...he was a whole lot heavier though! I heard fireworks go off and looked up to see the various colors fill the sky. The crowd was cheering even louder now, whistles and applause coming from them...today was a good day. After the fireworks ended, I heard IF and Compa whispering something to each other. I couldn't hear the whole thing and only got the end of it when IF asked Compa "Got it?" and Compa responded with "Okay". I decided to act as if I never heard it. I walked up behind them and put one arm around each shoulder.

-"Come on you two, let's celebrate!" I said, enticing them to move forwards.

     They didn't move and turned to me.

-"Actually Logan, we're gonna head home." IF said.

-"Aww, really? Why's that?" I asked.

-"Those fireworks were pretty loud...and we need some time to relax after all this." Compa said.

-"Alright, if you insist. I'll be home later tonight, I promise." I said.

-"Okay." Compa kissed my cheek before walking off.

-"See you then." IF did the same but with the other cheek.

     As they walked away, I heard the lads behind me making sounds of awe. I turned to face the group.

-"Shut up you! Come on, who wants a drink? Put it on my tab!" I exclaimed before following them into the closest bar.

     By now, Scratch had flown off to do his own thing. Now that I think about it, I never put any thought into where he goes when he's not with me. He's not just sleeping because he's a very strong owl compared to others of his species. He's not purely hunting because I have a supply of small rodents at home that's easily accessible to him. So what does he do exactly? Whatever, it's not a big deal as long as he's in shape and properly nourished. I'll just focus on amusing these drunk fellas for now.

2 HOURS LATER

     I had been there for longer than expected. Arm wrestling matches, darts and a couple dozen poker games later, I walked in the door...with more poker chips in my bag than I could count right now. I carried my backpack to my room and set it down at the foot of the bed. I'll cash them in tomorrow. I peeked out my door and looked into Compa and IF's room. They were asleep, out cold. I closed the door again and went out onto the balcony which oversees the landscape of the outside of Planeptune. I rested my arms on the railing and looked out into the stars above. 

-"We'll make many memories together." I said to myself reassuringly.

     This was going to be a fun life from now on, I could tell. I went back inside shortly and got undressed down to my boxer shorts. I turned off the lamp on my nightstand and got into bed, thinking about how much different my life would be from now on. My eyes closed as I felt the nice summer breeze seep in through the window. Then I heard an unfamiliar sound. I heard the creaking of my door. That's odd....I thought I closed it. Maybe the handle is broken again. It's fine, I don't mind sleeping with the door open. But I then heard something else that made me sure I was not alone in my room. I heard light footsteps getting closer to the side of my bed. Once it sounded like it was right next to my bedside, I heard the sound of rustling fabric. I reached out to the lamp and felt a soft hand on it as well. The intruder and I both turned on the lamp and light revealed the faces of the wanderers of the night. The two girls were staring me in the face and Compa was holding a syringe with a slightly alarming purple substance inside.

     Something else I noticed was that IF was loosening her clothes to the point where her chest piece was being held up by her hands. It's as if she wanted to hide and show what was under at the same time. She was just a bit too embarrassed.

     Alright, I think I know what's up with IF. But I'm still a bit concerned about Compa and right now...I wasn't really in any position to make objections. I'll just let them do what they wanted...for now. IF quickly put her hands over my eyes and I felt her legs hold down my arms; she was straddling me. I felt one hand firmly grip my shoulder that was soon followed by cold steel inserting itself into my arm. I felt the liquid being injected into me. What were they doing exactly? Once the needle was removed and set down on my nightstand, my vision was restored. Compa had also slightly undressed while my eyes were covered. Alright, I think things were about to get real now. There's just one problem...I'm a virgin...what's the best thing to do? I guess it doesn't matter too much, I'll figure it out. I mean, I am for some reason feeling a bit uncontrollable, so what's the worst that could happen?

LEMON START

     They both knew what was going on and they didn't waste any time. IF got off and rested on my left side while Compa slid in next to me on my right. One of each of their hands slowly crept down to my boxers and started feeling around. IF just seemed to be wondering if she was doing it right and Compa was blushing lightly. I knew I'd have to take the lead at some point but I just couldn't seem to build up the courage. They eventually started to pull down my boxers, revealing the full erection I had. Both of them were now blushing at full intensity. It made them even cuter. They eventually crawled down to rest their heads only inches away from the tip. They watched as it pulsated as the blood rushed to it from my excitement. They poked it a few times and tilted their heads in curiosity more than anything. Compa made the first move by kissing the tip. She looked at IF with a smile, encouraging her to do the same. She hesitated a bit first, but inevitably gave in and gave it a kiss as well. Compa took it one step further and licked it a few times. She smiled again at Compa then to me, she must've liked the taste. IF seemed to take that as a challenge of sorts. She licked all around the tip with a determined look on her face. Whether the teasing was intentional or not, this was unbearable. I gritted my teeth together and opened my lips very slightly, Compa seemed to acknowledge my signal instantly. She pulled off IF and threw her own mouth onto my dick without holding back, vigorously bobbing her head up and down without showing any intention of stopping...it was so hot. IF wasn't mad, instead she was fascinated. She was just watching as Compa sucked, seeming to take internal notes on the technique. Compa was sucking really good, I was just curious about IF's technique now. I reached down and put my hand on the back of her head. I gently lifted and made a quick indication with my eyes to let IF have a go.

-"Oh, of course, hehe~." Compa giggled with excitement as she shuffled to the side, making room for IF.

     IF approached slowly and hesitantly put her lips around the tip. She made a steady descent on the shaft, eventually reaching around the same depth Compa reached. IF was really going all in, taking off her mouth every now and then to lick it a bit, making it even more wet. I caught a view of Compa running her hands over her wet panties out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head to get a better look, Compa's hand was rubbing the wet undergarments. I could tell just by looking at her panties that she was really riled up. I looked back at IF sucking, then back to Compa touching herself and nodded to myself. Now was the time to take control. I re-positioned the two so that they were on their backs with their lingerie exposed.

      I started rubbing them, each movement I made with my hands made them let out a small, sharp moan. They were so cute. I pulled down their panties after a while, completely exposing them to me. As I felt again, I noticed that they were soaked in their own juices. My erection knew what to do but I didn't know who to put it in first. I took glances at each of them, trying to find out which one I wanted first, an impossible question to answer. Compa seemed to notice my struggle and got back up on her hands and knees next to IF.

-"It's okay, make Iffy feel good first~. I'll be patient~." Compa said, spreading IF's legs open for me.

     Here we go. I got closer and lined up the shot. I shoved my dick inside her slowly, gently enough to give her time to adjust. Once I was fully inside, I started thrusting slowly. She was so tight that it was a bit difficult to move at first. Eventually, her walls loosened for me and I began to move faster. Her moans were the best part of it all, hearing what movement felt the best for her. Compa was groping IF now, licking and rubbing her rather small breasts with her tongue and hands. Although, Compa could only hold on for so long before she would want a turn herself and I knew that very well. I could tell by the look in her eyes and on her face that she wanted it so badly, she was just kind enough to let IF have it first. The sounds that emanated from the thrusts were erotic enough to make me seemingly even harder than I was already. IF was getting more into it, moving her hips along with mine to try and get as deep as possible. She eventually moved and pushed me down, with her riding me. She was very...rough with her movements, not seeming to care about accidentally knocking over something. Compa was nowhere to be seen until I saw her move herself over my face. She was holding her pussy mere inches away from me. She lowered and I instantly used my tongue to lick her all over. Her juices made for a very enjoyable experience. I got a quick peek at her face to see her own tongue sticking out as well, I must be doing something right. I felt her pussy tremble suddenly and I quickly retracted my head and used my fingers to finish it. Her eyes went even wider while she let out one last, long moan. IF however, she looked like she wanted to swap places with Compa, and the latter felt likewise. I felt IF stop her movements and pull herself off of my dick and switch places with Compa.

-"My turn now~. I hope you're ready~." Compa said before thrusting herself down onto my dick without any warm-up required.

     I eventually retook control after licking IF's pussy and re-positioning the two so that IF was laying on her back and Compa was over her on her hands and knees. Both their pussies were exposed to me. I began thrusting into IF's still slightly loose pussy and fingering Compa's with a free hand. I never put thought into it until now but...I'm close to climax myself. I just wasn't paying enough attention I guess. I held on for as long as I thought safe before warning them.

-"I can't...hold it in much longer." I said, trying to get some sort of answer out of them.

     I wanted something to indicate if they wanted me to climax somewhere in particular or if they wanted me to do something beforehand. Thankfully, IF spoke up, which was surprising. Other than moans, she's been quiet this whole time, using body language only. 

-"Do it, cum~! Inside us, Logan~!" IF said with a completely different tone of voice than her usual.

     Compa looked back at me and gave me a seductive smile, indicating that she wanted the same as IF. Full steam ahead. I thrusted until I felt myself go over the edge with pleasure. I started cumming inside IF but quickly swapped to Compa I wanted to give them an equal amount of satisfaction. With their loud moans filling my ears and the feeling of my balls being drained filling me, I retracted my dick and fell over, laying on the bed. I heard the two panting beside me as they crawled in next to me as well.

LEMON END

     As relief filled me, I took a moment to look at my satisfied wives laying on each side of me. They were already asleep, a caring smile on their faces. Instinctively, I kissed each of them on their foreheads and rested my head back as well. 

...

     But then I heard a familiar sound, flapping getting closer. I opened my eyes and looked to my still open window to see Scratch perched on the railing, looking in at me. I gave a small nod. He looked to his left and shifted over a bit, as if making room. That's when I saw a second owl land on the railing next to him. It was a bit smaller than he was, a female. Rather beautiful in the moonlight.

...

     So this is where he's been when I don't see him. He's got himself a wife and soon some owlets? That's fine with me...because I am in the same scenario.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 150 21
Another reader insert that takes place after the harem option of the previous story, Hyperdimension: A Thief's Tale. Fun times await our Y/n.
2.1K 84 10
You know, I looked back on those younger years of mine with an avid fascination. I look back and just reminisce on those years. About that young lady...
96K 1.2K 42
Izuku Midoriya finds himself in another dimension known as the Hyperdimension. The world didn't have no quirks. Just four nations that are ruled by g...
232K 10.9K 83
Ok in all reality I suck at descriptions. This is my first story please give it a chance but speak your mind also. Please note tags and thank you f...