DAY AND NIGHT

Oleh excusemaswag

Have you ever thought about what would happen if you'd find yourself falling into a monstrously wild sea? Pro... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
01 ─ Sea
02 ─ Lost
03 ─ Save Me
04 ─ You Never Walk Alone
05 ─ Coffee
06 ─ Danger
07 ─ Run
08 ─ Wings
09 ─ Young Forever
10 ─ For You
11 ─ No More Dream
12 ─ Blanket Kick
13 ─ Just One Day
14 ─ Her
15 ─ Lie
16 ─ Blood Sweat & Tears
18 ─ Stigma
19 ─ I Need U
20 ─ First Love
21 ─ Day And Night
Outro ℘ Beyond The Page

17 ─ Illegirl

297 30 4
Oleh excusemaswag

Playing the last melodies, the music slowly came to an end, which resulted in leaving the two in a room of comfortable, somewhat peaceful silence.
Yoongi was the first to speak.

"I missed that. Thanks."

"Anytime." was Haesang's response, although deep down, she knew that this first time would also be the last.

"I didn't know you were this good." he complimented shyly, not averting his soft gaze from the piano keys in front of him. "I mean, I didn't know you could play the violin at all."

The girl carefully placed the instrument back to its former spot while answering.
"I started playing when I was nine . Due to how shy and introverted I was back then, I never attempted to search for a teacher and started practicing on my own. Despite of how I'm still lacking, I want to become a succesful violinist in the future."

Yoongi looked at her, an affectionate smile lifting the edges of his small lips.

"I believe you will."

Even though this affectionate sentence caught her off guard, she played it off by recflecting his expression and forming a genuine smile, replying with a "Thank you."
Ever since they arrived at the graveyard, he had been surprisingly nice and kind to her. Maybe he was someone who needed a little bit of time to get comfortable around somebody and show affection. Her smile however faded away at the realisation that she wouldn't be able to see more of this side of his, considering that these were her last moments with him.

"Thank-"

Slam!

Both Haesang and Yoongi flinched on their seats, taken aback by the sudden ruckus coming from outside. Their instincts made them turn their heads towards the double doors of the hall, but their questioning eyes didn't spot anything unusual in sight.

SLAM!

The following noise being louder and coming from a nearer distance was enough of a warning for Yoongi. Hence, he hurriedly stood up from the stool he was sitting on and located himself protectively in front of Haesang, who was now nervously standing on her feet as well. He knew his defense mechanism did well, upon hearing hasty footsteps growing closer by every second, which was hearable thanks to the echoes emerging through the long and empty corridors at the other side of the door.

Then, in the matter of a second, the doors to the hall slammed open, revealing the figure of a young boy at the doorway.

While breathing heavily, his eyes scanned the room and widened excitedly after recognising two people standing at the far end of the hall.

He closed his eyes and breathed out in relief whilst stepping in.

Haesang scanned him. Just like the clothes, his hair was coloured coal black, bangs parted at the front. Looking all black, his style resembled that of Yoongi's, yet his clothes were more edgy. Something about him was familiar. Yes, she had seen him somewhere before, but she felt difficulties remembering.

"Thank god I found you." the mysterious boy mumbled between uneven breaths while slowly strolling closer to them.

"Stay away, Yugyeom. I don't want to hurt you." Yoongi demanded, his serious and deep tone back at it, pulling Haesang closer to his back.

"They're coming." the boy named Yugyeom spoke, ignoring Yoongi's words. "Jaebum hyung and the others, they tracked her down by her aura. You have to leave immediately before they arrive."

With that, a brick of realisation hit the girl.

He was one of them. When Jaebum's group came to capture her, this boy was silently watching everything from the back. He was one of the demons in Jaebum's gang.

Yoongi and Haesang exchanged glances. What were the risks of trusting him? Was there a risk at all? He was one of their ememies, therefore there wasn't a reason for him to help them, right?

On the other hand, there was something different in the way he spoke. A certain undertone that made his words seem so genuine. Was it worry?

"Yoongi Hyung..."

Yugyeom managed to draw their attention back towards himself. His voice came out so weary, so fragile.. as if he was begging for something.

"I know you don't like me," he began again, a heartwrecking expression of sadness plastered on his face. "but you have to trust me. Let me make up for my mistakes. Please!"

A few seconds passed in which none of them spoke a word. Haesang left the decision to Yoongi, since she knew he could be trusted. Meanwhile, Yugyeom looked at him pleadingly, expectantly. He seemed to certainly care about her, which reminded her of someone.

Jungkook gave Yoongi the same look when requesting for him to tell her the truth.

Yugyeom and Jungkook. Somehow, they seemed so similar.

"Alright." Yoongi cut the silence, not breaking eye contact with the boy in front of him. In contrast to Yugyeom, his gaze was stern and skeptical, as if he was trying to decipher the other's intentions deep down his brown orbs.

"Haesang. Let's go."

Grabbing her by the wrist, he quickly pulled her out of the hall, leaving Yugyeom behind. His steps were quick and his grip strong as they rushed through the corridors and out the Opera House.

"Yoongi!" she called out, stumbling behind while trying to keep pace with the male who was seemingly leading the way to the forest. "Run slower, and loosen your grip!"

He immediately stopped on his tracks, so to let go of her wrist and take her hand instead. "Sorry, but we have to be quick, okay?" he said and started running again, this time a bit slower. Using his free hand, he took out his phone from one of his jeans pockets, tapped the screen a few times and brought the device to his ear. It was Namjoon whom he called, suggesting for him to come to the lake, for he was the one in charge of guideing her back.

"That Yugyeom guy.. " Haesang spoke as they entered the forest minutes later. "He is one of the demons in Jaebum's group, isn't he? Why did he help us out? We should've thanked him."

"He was the one who was sent to spy on Haneul Hyung and tell Jaebum everything about his secret." Yoongi answered. "It was because of Yugyeom that your father got murdered."

Disappointment? Disbelief? She couldn't name the sudden wave of sadness floating over her. Nevertheless, whatever it was, remembering the genuine look of worry and apology in that boy's eyes led her to rethink.

"That may be, but.. I think he made it up by saving our lives just now, so..."

Yoongi sighed and looked at her, smiling approvingly before commenting: "If you forgive him, I guess I'll have to as well."

The two eventually arrived at the lake, yet there was no sign of Namjoon in sight. Their enemies, being Jabeum and his gang, might join them at any moment, but they had no other choice than to wait impatiently for their other friend to come.

"When-Argh! "

"Haesoo!?" Yoongi held the girl by her shoulders, as she leaned forward at the unbearable pain in her head.

"It's ok! It's ok." she assured him, massaging her temples helplessly while Yoongi pulled out his phone to elevate it to his ear for the second time.

The person on the other side needed a few seconds to accept the call. Even though the muffled voice wasn't really hearable to Haesang, its deepness and warmth was enough for her to understand that it was none other than Namjoon.

"Hey, we're at the lake. You coming?" Yoongi began talking to the speaker.

"..."

"What?! Joon, the gang could arrive at any moment! How do you intend to take her out safely if you haven't even left the house yet? You're supposed to come before they do!"

What? He should be on his way, or he won't make it on time!

"Ri.. What ring?"

"..."

"Ugh, are you serious? Right now? Hurry up and find it, then. I'm waiting on line."

"What's the matter?" Haesang asked when he turned silent, curious on what could have made him so frustrated.

Sighing stressfully, "He hasn't left the apartement yet." he replied.

"I got that. What's with the ring?"

"Apparently he needs a specific ring in order to be able to travel through the lake. And guess what? He can't find it right when we need it the most." His last words came out like a sassy remark, as if Haesang was the one at fault. He turned back to the phone. "Found it now?" he asked Namjoon on the other side.

Haesang however didn't back away from asking questions. "Is it silver with a white crystal attached to it?" she asked, trying to gain his attention.

"Not now, Haesang!" Yoongi retorted like a father shoving away his noisy little child, whilst trying to communicate with the other boy on the speaker.

"Yoongi, ask him my question!"

He rolled his eyes, pressing his lips together in annoyance.

"How does the ring look like?" he finally delivered her question, his voice turning more pissed by every passing second.

After waiting for an answer, he turned to Haesang in a boring manner, saying: "Yes, just like you described."

"Yoongi, look at yo-"

"Girl, stop interrupting me already!"

"You're wearing it, stupid!" Haesang shouted, gripping Yoongi's hand forcefully and lifting it up in front of his eyes, so that he could see the shiny, silver ring adorning his pinky finger.

He speechlessly stared at the piece of accesoire on his finger, facepalming himself mentally and mumbling: "Of course!" in realisation.

"Joon." he focused back on his phone call. "You can stop searching. The ring's with me. I put it on earlier this day to see how it would look like on me. I completely forgot. Sorry bro."

"..."

"No, no need for that. I don't think you'll make it anyways. I'll handle it myself this time. See you."

Ending the call and stowing the device back into his pocket, he turned to Haesang. "I'm surprised. You've been useful for once." he complimented sarcastically.

Rolling her eyes, the other responded.
"Ha Ha. Bad thing you're not being useful right now. My time is limited."

"Alright. I'll be the one escorting you to the other side. Since I have the ring."

"Do you even know how to do this?"

Yoongi was without doubt doing this for the first time. Hence, the girl couldn't help but feel skeptical on if this really was a good idea or not. What if things don't work out?

"No." the male answered nonchalantly, worrying Haesang even more. "But we don't have any other choice. I think the ring will do the whole magic by itself anyways, other wise Namjoon would have told me what to do."

"Fine." she breathed out, trying to ignore the growing excitement. "Let's do it."

They stepped closer to the lake, shoes stowed in the water. His long, cold hand held hers tightly, as if saying: "I'm here, don't worry."

"Ready?" he asked.

"Ready." she answered.

And so, they jumped.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.4K 172 25
"What are you doing to me, Jungkook?" Taehyung asks, leaning back into the warm arms encasing his slim waist. "Only what you're doing to me, every fu...
22.5K 1.3K 13
"Who are you?" "Me? I am the one who should ask that from you. What were you doing in my car. Are you a saseang fan?" He backed away. "Who is a sasea...
49.3K 1.9K 18
The Princess of the Royal Angels Family just woke up from her long sleep, feeling numb and lost but her older brother, Yoongi, who is the Prince👑, a...
366 35 17
[FINISHED] "What's wrong, hyung?", Yoongi turned the chair with a little sad smile on his face. "How do you know?", the elder asked. "The room feels...