To Hell and Back: A Soul Eate...

By wildflower0217

Guilt. Revenge. Love. Betrayl. Jewls Gorgon is Crona's older sister. Cas Raye is Jewls weapon. Jewls ran away... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
Jewls dance outfit
8
9
10
11
12
13
14: The Final Chapter
My Reaction To This Story 3 Years Later

7

45 0 0
By wildflower0217

Jewls POV

"Not going to lie only a few select people know why and four of them are in this room and it is confidential so I can't tell you anyway." I shrugged.

"Made condidental by who?" Kid asked.

"Your father." I lied. "You'll find out eventually, but your not going to find out tonight."

"Who wants to watch a movie?" Cas asked, changing the subject.

"Oh! Which movie!" Patty exclaimed.

"Why can't we know?" Kid asked, ignoring Cas and Patty. "We are your friends."

"I have my reasons." I finalized. "I am going to bed. Good night." I got up and walked to my room and locked the door behind me. 'Damn it!' I thought, getting into bed and falling right to sleep.
*****************************************************
Time Skip brought to you by 'I'm made of mashed potatoes!'
*****************************************************
I woke up with a body curled up next to mine, I looked down and saw it was Cas.

"Cas." I nudged, he lightly stirred. "Cas."

"Huh." Cas mummbled.

"How did you unlock my door?" I asked.

"I picked the lock with a bobby pin." He mummbled again as he buried his head in my stomach.

"Of course you did." I sighed, running my hand through his hair.

"I let Crona have my bed." Cas added.

"Thank you." I smiled, as I played with his hair.

"Your welcome." He mummbled. I sniffed the air, it smelt like smoke.

"Cas, do you smell that?" I asked him.

"All I smell is you, amd you smell like fruit." He told me.

"I think Blackstar is trying to cook." I sighed, then Cas shot up and sniffed the air.

"Damn, he is too." Cas sighed, then getting up and running out the door and I quickly followed him.

"Blackstar! Don't set the apartment on fire or I will kill you!" I yelled.

"LIKE YOU COULD KILL A GOD!" Blackstar yelled.

"BLACKSTAR! DON'T TEMPT ME." I yelled omce again. "OR DO I HAVE TO PUT YOU BACK ON THAT SPHERE ON TOP OF THE SCHOOL?"

"I'll behave, just help me put this fire out." He said as I grabbed the fire extinguisher and sprayed it on the stove.

"Just clean it up." I sighed.

"Fine." Blackstar sighed.

"Jewls! Do you wannna go dress shopping with us?" Liz asked.

"Not Really. If you think I am wearing a dress tonight, your crazy." I laughed.

"Oh, come on! It's a formal." Maka added.

"I already have what I am wearing." I sighed, grabbing the peanut butter from the top of the fridge and a spoon from the drawer, and sat on the counter, then eating said peanut butter.

"And what are you wearing?" She asked.

"It honestly doesn't matter what I am wearing. It matters that I am ready. You guys need to be ready too. I am not supposed to tell you but Medusa is planning an attack becuase the Kishin is under the school and she plans to release it." I told them.

"So THAT'S what father has been hiding!" Kid said in disbelief.
******************************************************
Time Skip to dance brought to you by Crona and Ragnorak.
******************************************************
"So that is your outfit?" Cas asked in surprise.

"Tonight is the night my mother dies forever I might as well look good while doing it." I smirked.

"I will admit, you do look good but when don't you look good?" He smirked walking over to me and pulling me to him and kissing me.

"We need to get there before Medusa attacks." I sighed.

"Well, let's go." He sighed then we left and went to the school. We got there and all our friends were waiting. Kid, Soul and Blackstar's noses had started to majorly bleed and Kid began to blush.

"Boys, you got a little blood just there." I laughed.

"You look good Jewls." Tsubaki smiled.

"Thank you Tsubaki." I smiled back.

"Your welcome." She chuckled.

"Anyway, Father would like to speak with you in the Death Room." Kid said, wiping the blood from his lip. "Alone."

"Thanks Kid. I'll meet up with you guys later." I smiled as I walked towards the Death Room. When I made it to the Death Room, I walked right on in. "Lord Death."

"Hiya Jewls!" Lord Death said in his annoying cartoonish voice. "I just wanted to make sure you were ready for tonight."

"I've been ready since forever." I smirked.

"I just wanted to tell you that I told Stien to watch you tonight. I already told him about Crona's warning not about the you being a witch. Unless something major happens Stien will be watching your fight with Medusa." He told me.

"As long as he doesn't intervene in any way." I sighed in frustion.

"He knows this is your fight, not his." He sighed. "Now go enjoy the party till it's time and Good Luck."

"Thank You, for having faith in me. I wasn't lying you know when I said I would never betray you. I don't know what I would have done if I was still out in the streets. I probably would have been dead by now." I smiled at him then leaving. I walked to the tower the dance was being thrown at, I had adrenaline racimg through my veins, I was excited. The woman who tourtured Crona and I was finally going to die after all this time. I finally made it to the hall and Cas stood by the door waiting for me. "Cas!"

"Hey, J." Cas smirked at me. "What did Lord Death want?"

"He wanted to wish me good luck." I smiled, walking towards him.

"I think Kid has a crush on you." He sighed.

"Your just now realizing that?" I asked him. "I mean I figured it out when a caught him blushing at my appearance."

"Well I found out becuase I heard him talking to himself just a minute ago." Cas chuckled.

"Well, I love you and don't be jealous." I told him.

"I love you too, just don't give me a reason to be jealous." He replied.

"I won't as long as you don't either." I smirked.

"I won't." He promised then we walked in to the dance. Shortly after that Lord Death came in and made his poorly written speech but lucky Kid saved him then he was interupted by Blackstar. Cas went to go break up the fight shortly afterwards. Then Stien walked up to me.

"So why in the world, would Lord Death ask me to keep an eye on you for?" Stien asked.

"He wants you to make sure I don't double cross him but he has nothing to worry about becuase I would rather die than betray The DWMA." I awnsered.

"Makes since with Medusa being your Mother and all, but what I would like to know who is your father?" He asked, catiously.

"Me and you both." I laughed. "Look. I never knew my father, hell I don't even I have a middle name. I don't even know my father's name, nor did I ever ask becuase I was trying to protect Crona."

"Where is Crona anyway?" Stien asked.

"He is in his room becuase he doesn't know how to deal with parties or anything else for that matter." I sighed.

"Now I am just curious why you decided not to wear a dress." He said out loud.

"I have PTSD, last time I put on a dress I ended up in the mental ward of a hospital. Plus if I am going to kill my mother I want to look good will doing it." I told him. Then Sid bursts into the room and most of the gang, except Cas, and I ran to his aid. "Medusa." I looked at Sid for confirmation.

"Medusa." He confirmed. Then he pulled out his blade and sunk it into the floor creating graves. We fell and fell then we hot rock bottom, literally. Then I realised ot was without Cas.

"Damn it!" I yelled and repeated many times, then punching the concrete wall puting a crack in it.

"What's wrong Jewls?" Kid asked.

"You finally get the awnser to that dare last night." I sighed. "The reason Lord Death wanted to keep an eye on me was becuase I inherited my mother's powers bit I am more powerful than her." Then I realised my soul protect. "But I am on the good side."

"This is the big secret?" Maka said in surprise.

"So THAT'S how I got on top of the school." Blackstar said.

"I am proably the most powerful witch out there. Unlike most I am able to split my soul and resonate with it. I was able to wipe the whole school's memory inculding Lord Death if that tells you anything." I explained. "Any way, I already explained the situation to them. Stien you can't sit around watchimg me fight Medusa, they need you more than I do."

"I know but Lord Death doesn't trust you." Stien told me.

"I know, but I would rather kill myself than betray you guys and if you don't think I am ashamed of being a witch I am." I sighed.

"What are you saying Jewls?" Liz asked.

"My plan was to be the last soul Cas needed to become a death scythe." I admitted. "Now let's go kick it in the ass."

"Yes, let's." Kid agreed. Then we all were ready and walked into the hall where we saw Spirt.

"What are you doing here!?" Maka asked.

"I saw a very pretty-" He stared then I interrupted.

"One, she is over 800 years old. Two, that slut is my whore of a mother, whom is about to die." I cringed.

"How do you plan to kill her without a weapon?" Spirit asked, confused.

"Vector Scythe." I sighed and I felt the painful rip in my soul in half. I purple arrowed scythe appeared in my hand. "Damn, I need to stop doing that."

"Why?" Stien asked.

"I barely ever do this so I can feel my soul rip in half." I told him, as I shook off the pain.

"So your a witch…" Spirit said stating the obvious.

"Yes and Lord Death knows. Now can we just go I just really want to kill the bitch." I told them, then walking towards the way of my mother. I then looked back to see Spirit had changed into his Scyhte form nd was with Stien. Then ai countinued walking.

"My daughter, so you revealed the fact that you are a witch to your friends I see. So did you come to kill me or did you come for another fight?" Medusa asked.

"This time your going to die, permentaly." I smirked.

"Are you sure about this Jewls?" Kid asked.

"Do you know how long I have been waiting for this day?" I awnsered. "I have been waiting six long years." Then Stien discussed their plan and everyone made it through, everyone except Stien. "Stien, I have this handled, go help them defeat the Kishin."

"Fine. Just don't die." Stien said then quickly racing pass Medusa.

"Maybe you shouldn't have gotten rid of Stien. I can't kill you, becuase another witch can't kill you but that doesn't mean I can't severly hurt you." Medusa smirked.

"What do mean another witch can't kill me?" I asked, ready to attack amd confused.

"I mean, come on you are 802 years old and Immortal. Oh wait, you don't know that! I erased your memory." Medusa smirked trying to piss me off. I then cut my wrists and let them bleed out then hardened my blood.

"Let's cut the chit chat and fight for god's sake." I sighed, surprised at what I just heard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 178 50
You have been a great miester until your last fight with Medusa the Witch. Your partner had died. Your partner did have a very weak body, but was a v...
42 1 16
Death the Kid has decided to retell the events the lend up to him meeting his wife (my OC named Adamaris) to his children through a journal. It's not...
109K 1.6K 33
Just some oneshots of our favorite Soul Eater characters and ships.
221K 4K 39
The world's strongest Weapon wondering the world killing Kishins, Witchs, and more without a Mister. What will happen when he falls down the rabbit h...