Off Limits

By Thesweetvillainess

"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between u... More

1.The consequences of drinking
A word from the author
2.A moonlight stroll
3.The date
5.Coming clean
6.Trey Williams?
7.Damon Stark
8.You will be mine
9.His new office
10.Watching her
11.Lunch
12.Resisting him
13.Luca
14.Dinner and a movie
15.Unwanted attention
16.The bodyguard
17.Dreaming about him
18.A flight and a stormy night
19.Comfort
20.The beach
21.Caught
22.Back in town
23.Jonathan Stark
24.Save me beautiful
25.The yatch
26.I love you
27.Private Number
28.Secret admirer from hell
29.No longer a secret
30.Let's talk about this like businessmen
31.The Stalker's Identity
Hi
32.Crazy person
33.Candles,rose petals and a ring
Bonus Chapter 1
Jayden's Book is Out

4.The park

18.4K 495 39
By Thesweetvillainess

DAMON STARK'S P.O.V

It had been three days since I had seen Andrea.I missed her so much even though we had talked on the phone.My mind was invaded by thoughts of her.Everywhere I went I thought of her.The four years after I saw her at the gala weren't as bad since I didn't know a single thing about her but now that I had seen what an amazing woman she is it would never be the same.

She was always on my mind even when I was in a meeting with the board.I wasn't listening at all.Sure people's mouths were moving but no words seemed to be coming out.

Then I was pulled out of my reverie by someone calling my name,"Mr.Stark...Mr.Stark...ummh...Mr.Stark...we need your opinion on the issue "

"What?"

"We need your opinion on Ozlas Industries " I started remembering everything I knew about our Russian clients and the papers my assistant had handed me the previous day.Thankfully I had gone over them and wasn't going to make a complete fool of myself.Not that I would care I had the power to fire everybody in that room.Even my best friend Mark.He works for Stark Industries.

"...Offer them a two year contract and call inform me as soon as you get news from Shaparova himself " I said putting emphasis on the name 'Shaparova ' .And with that I left the board room Mark following me behind.I walked into my office and he followed.

"What the f**k was that?"He yelled as I took a seat behind my desk.It had a mountain of urgent paperwork on it that needed attending to.

"What the f**k was what?"I was playing dumb.I knew very well what he was about to say.

"The whole meeting you weren't paying attention even when Michael spilled hot coffee on himself " He began laughing but regained his composure and continued " it was awesome...but that's not the problem at hand here.What's up?Is that girl from the club messing with your head?You're getting old man get over it"

He didn't know about my date with Andrea.He just knew that I met a girl in a club and he just thinks I struck out.We hadn't talked about it much.If he knew I went on a date he would surely mock me till the cows come home.I just decided to tell him.

"First of all,I am not getting old and...I went on a date with Andrea"

"Oh my God does she have super lady powers or something because she got you going on 'dates' "He almost gagged on the word 'dates' of which he said with so much hatred and disgust."she got wrapped around her little finger.You really like her "

"What!?No"

"Yes she does..in fact I bet you can't say her name without smiling."
Why lie?I was completely infatuated with her.Just the thought of her made me...ok that doesn't matter at the moment.

"It's her" Mark furrowed his eyebrows clearly confused.I pinched the bridge of my nose."Do I have to spell it out for you?..."still confused " the girl from the gala...you know four years ago"His eyes widened all of a sudden.The room went quiet.

"No wonder...she got my boy here all..."my stern look and clenched fist stopped him from completing his sentence.

"So what you gonna do? "

"What I wanted to do for four years.I asked her out and she said 'yes' obviously so we went on a date on Friday.Just one problem " He took a seat " she... doesn't know who I am-"He smirked and I paused "and she is...Andrea Castro "

"What!?" He jumped out of his seat " Oh you messed up.You have a death wish,don't you?You know who her father is?"He ran his hand through his hair

"No,I don't " I said sarcastically."...I looked her up its true"

"Do you have a fetish for danger or what?" I ignored him.

I wasn't able to talk to her that night since every single time I turned my father introduced me to another one of his 'friends'.Then I flew to India for business the day after the gala when I got back and told Mark he told me to let it go.

"It's your fault...You said to let it go when I told you about her " before he could reply my assistant called me on the office line and told me just had a meeting to attend.I checked the time.11:00.Time had flown with Mark and I in the office.

He walked towards the door " sorry,at least you got another chance."

ANDREA CASTRO'S P.O.V

I was out for lunch with Kai at a small Thai resturant near the office when I got a text from Trey.

When can I see you again
Trey-
13:18

I thought for a moment while taking a bit of my food before replying.

Soon
Andrea-
13:19

When.Be specific.I miss you
Trey-
13:19

I miss you too.How about this weekend?We can go to the park if you don't mind.
Andrea-
13:21

That's too far:(
Trey-
13:21

That's the only day I'll be free
Andrea-
13:22

Ok . I'll call you.Have to go.Bye beautiful;)
Trey-
13:24

I blushed when I read the word 'beautiful' making my cheeks red Kai noticed.

"Who was that?Your boyfriend...a little lunch time sexting I see"Kai mocked making kissy faces I had forgotten he was there as I was texting Trey and I was paying the price.

"No,its not what you think.It was Trey,we're going out this weekend."

"Oh how come I haven't met this guy.He sounds hot " I rolled my eyes.

We talked for a while.I told him how I felt about Trey.How in just one date I was already caring about him as if we had known each other for years.

***

The week went by fast and on Saturday as promised Trey picked me up at my apartment for our date in the park.I insisted that we walk to the park since it more logical.My apartment was at close proximity to the park so it would be that long of a walk.

I wore black denim shorts shorts with a baggy top that had the word 'summer' written on it and brown Oxford shoes for a casual look.Trey wore grey jeans,a simple v-neck and Ray and Bone Kent Jagcuard slip ons.I clung on to his arms as we walked letting one of my hands touch his biceps.They were huge.Being so close to him allowed me to get a whiff of his scent.I wondered what mysterious alchemy made this amazing aroma I couldn't get enough of.

I found it weird that some people pointed at us as we walked then things got weirder when Trey told me to put on some sunglasses and a sun hat.He put on a baige fadorra and sunglasses.Believe it or not he looked even sexier.He caught me gawking at him and smirked.

The park was amazing.I hadn't been to it in a really long time.Five years.Ever since I graduated and moved to New york I hadn't really gotten the time to go sight seeing and before college I mostly stayed in Rio de Janeiro with my mother while my father was in the states running the company.The trees were tall and green and the sun was high in the sky.It was already noon.The place had many people but not too many that it became over crowded.

It was approaching one o'clock when I began eyeing the hotdog cart ready to go and get a bite to eat."It's not too far just be patient" Trey spoke.

"What are you talking about?"

"This"He pulled me and we walked faster till we reached a tree with a nice picnic set up under it.

"How did you do this ?"I asked in awe.It as came as big shock since I was with him the whole time,he couldn't possibly have pulled it off alone.

"That's not important"

"You keep surprising me"

"Trust me Andrea,I am full of surprises " He said giving me a small peck on the lips.

The food was amazing.We ate sandwiches and desserts not forgetting the delicious pasta salad.We were drinking the wine when he stopped,looked into my eyes and said " You are a very special lady...Will you be my girlfriend?"I smiled and his complement.The moment felt right.I moved closer to him,wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.Time stopped and it was just us.

The kiss was even more passionate than the last.I drank in his musky scent still trying to figure out what it was.Vanilla?His lips moved from mine making there way to my jaw and then my neck.I lay on the big,soft,royal blue pic nic blanket as he continued his assault on my neck,slowly sucking on my skin making me let out a low moan.I gently tugged on his hair and he let out a groan in response.His hand moved up and down my thighs making me moan again.

"Cooties " I heard a juvenile voice shout not too far from us.Trey and I backed away from each other as soon as we remembered we were in public.I was embarrassed when I saw a young boy point at us while a middle-aged woman shook her head in disapproval,disgust written all over her face.She quickly dragged the boy elsewhere.Trey just chuckled.

"I reckon that's a yes?"I remembered his question and nodded.

"Definetely"

DAMON STARK'S P.O.V.

It brought me so much joy knowing she was my girlfriend.Mine.

No one else's.

The pic nic was a complete success.I had four of my workers working on it the whole day.Lord knows how long it took me to plan it but anything for Andrea.My girlfriend.Feels good to say.Usually it was a bad poisonous word.To tie yourself down to one woman but not this time.Not unless that one woman was Andrea.

I dropped her off at her apartment just as the sun was about to set.Yeah we had spent more than seven hours at the park and I loved it.Not wanting to rush her into anything I didn't take her up on her offer to have some coffee.If I were to step foot in her apartment knowing me and with her sexiness I would come out till Sunday morning heck Sunday.

When I picked her up that morning I parked my car at her building's parking lot.Arriving home Mrs.James was still there.

"Good evening Mr.Stark"

"Evening Everlyn"

"You're in a good mood."

"I am-"I didn't finish before I heard the sound of my elevator opening and a few seconds later Mark walked into my living room.

"Get ready Damon"

"To go where exactly?"I sat up from my laid back position on the couch.

"Blackout " He walked over to a wall table and poured himself a drink from the bottle of scotch that sat there.

"The club?"

"No the sheep farm...Yes the club"

"No.I can't"

I just got a girlfriend today.I new to this 'committed relationship' thing but I am pretty sure that going clubbing is a bad idea.

"You're coming no questions asked"

"I happen to have...a girlfriend Mark"he choked on his drink earning a small chuckle from me.

"Damon Anthony Stark has a girlfriend?I thought this day would never come.That's it!I've seen it all in life."I didn't appreciate his mockery but he was right.In my life I had had less than three girlfriends and all three ended in weeks.Hopefully this one wouldn't suffer the same fate.

"Actually Trey Williams has a girlfriend,Damon Stark doesn't ."I murmered putting more emphasis on the name.It was the sad truth.Andrea only agreed to date Trey not me,Damon.

"You haven't told her."he laughed in my face and I stood up and walked to him."I know women,when she finds out...let me put it this way...you want an open or closed caskett "He warned with his hand on my shoulder.

"Firstly Mark if i was to die...open caskett let's not deny the world a last look at this...secondly,I'll tell her "

Soon. I'll tell her soon

----------------------

Will Damon tell her?

How will she react?

Till next time.
-Mel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 93.5K 54
"Are you ready, baby?" I'm asking her as much as I'm asking myself. She never lets her eyes leave mine. "Mm," she nods and I push all the way in. Her...
400K 12.3K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
1.3M 42K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...
164K 2.7K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...