following his footsteps a ari...

By curly3392

this is a story about Ariana Grande a girl who moved from America to England and her brother convinced her to... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Authors note
Sequel

Chapter 36

2K 71 9
By curly3392

-Arianas POV!!-

How do I get out of this one?

Maybe he would try to get away because he was angry with me about Liam. Which is totally unfair because I didn't kiss Liam, Liam kissed me. But he probably didn't know that.

'You..um...you sang good today' Harry said awkwardly.

'Thanks' I replied just as awkward.

Silence for a few moments. Harry was just looking at me, I tried to look away. I looked anywhere but at him.

'Why did you kiss Liam?' He asked all of a sudden.

'I..um..'

'I get if you might have some feelings for him because I mean you have been living together for ages but why him? Why did you have to end things with me then move straight on to him?'

'Harr-' I tried to interrupt.

'No Ariana, I need to know. Did you even like me at all? Or was it just because you were getting bored?'

'Harry. Do you really think I would end things with my long term boyfriend for a relationship with someone I had only known a month or two? And then move straight onto someone else when that didn't work out? No of course not! I was falling in love with you ok? Then I found out you already had a girlfriend. Remember that? And it was Liam who kissed me so before you start making accusations without any proof please take time to find out what really happened.' I finished folding my arms across my chest.

'Oh' Harry said and fell silent. 'Those songs...were they?'

'For gods sake! Not everything is about you, you know?'

'I'm sorry' He looked ashamed of himself.

'But, yes they were about you. Before I found out about Amanda and everything..'

'Really? His face suddenly grew a big smile and he looked like an excited puppy or something.

'Yes, now I need to go and'

'No you dont' He smiled moving closer to me.

'Harry stop.'

'Why?' He moaned playfully. I tried to stand up but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to the floor.

'Just because I wrote some songs about you doesn't mean I still have feelings for you.' I said and his face immediately dropped and I immediately felt guilty. I did have feelings for him, as much as I wish I didn't I did and I couldn't deny it.

'Why were you crying?' He asked.

'What?'

'You heard me, before the show why were you crying?' He repeated himself. Then suddenly that girls face came back into my head and her words started spinning around in my mind.

'It doesn't matter.'

'Tell me'

'No Harry'

'Tell me'

'Harry. No.'

'Tell me'

'For gods sake. Why? So you can act the hero and comfort me and try to make me feel better? Then we can get back together only for me to find out you already have another girlfriend?'

'Yeah, and maybe then you can go and kiss someone else right in front of me? Or you can write some more songs?' He said back sharply and the words really hurt me, is that how he felt when I was saying what I did?

'Or how about we just save ourselves the hassle and never speak to each other again?' I said and stood up, turned on my heel then walked away.

'Ariana, I'm sorry. Please come back.' He called after me. I stopped in my tracks, wanting more than anything to go back to him and have him comfort me and tell me he was sorry but I couldn't let that happen. I took a deep breath and carried on walking.

'Can Liam and Harry please make their way to the stage please'

The voice said loudly all across backstage but I just carried on walking.

-Harry's POV!!-

The show had finished and I had been running around looking for Ariana everywhere. I needed to speak to her. She could be going tonight and I didn't want this to be the way we said goodbye.

I asked Liam but he had no idea where she was. I asked Jane, still no clue. Olly and Caroline didn't know either. I asked everyone! I even went to her dressing room and she wasn't there. Where could she be?

'Hey Harry, me and the boys have been looking for you.' Nialls voice said from behind me.

'Have you seen Ariana anywhere?' I asked him.

'Yeah, I saw her like five minutes ago. She didn't look too happy. I asked her what was up and she just said she was nervous.'

'Where did she go?'

'Back to the water fountain I think, that's where I met her earlier.'

'Have all of you met her?'

'Yeah, well kind of. I don't think Louis likes her too much to be honest with you mate.'

'Tell me about it, thanks Niall' I said before running off in the direction Niall had pointed in search of a water fountain.

After a while I reached some corridors which were so so quiet there was literally no one here. Makes such a difference compared to everywhere else where everyone was running around panicking.

'No, I stood up and walked away then.' It was Ariana, who was she talking to? A pause then she continued to speak. 'No, he called after me but I just carried on walking' She must be on the phone or something.

'I know, but it's better this way. I wont see him after this competition.'

'Are you sure about that?' I asked stepping around the corner so I was face to face with Ariana. What was I doing? Shit.

'Sorry Frankie, I need to go.' She said and hung up the phone. She turned around and tried to walk away from me but I ran and stood in front of her.

'I'm sorry about what I said' I said quietly.

'It's ok' She replied and tried to walk around me but I was too quick for her and again blocked her path.

'Please hear me out? Tell me what's wrong?'

'If I told you then you would wish I hadn't'

'Why? Is it someone in the band? Louis?'

'No, it's not anyone in the band. Just please leave me alone'

'Not until you tell me what's wrong' I replied grabbing both of her hands in one of mine.

'Then we will be here a long time won't we?' She answered trying to wriggle her hands out of mine.

'Why won't we see eachother after the competition?'

'Because I will go back to normal life and you will be touring with your band, plus I don't want to' She replied, that hurt. But I was determined.

'But you will get a record deal, we will see each other at events and award ceremonies and things.'

'What if I don't? And I could easily try to avoid you . Just like I have been for the past few weeks.'

'Please Ariana, one more chance is all I'm asking of you. One date, we don't even need to speak to eachother. Just let me take you out please?'

'I need to get back, I need to be on the X-tra factor soon.

'So?' I asked pushing her up against the wall.

'Harry!' She squealed.

'Ariana?' I smiled innocently.

'This is like rape or something.' She replied still trying to wriggle out of my grasp.

'No, its not' I laughed. 'Please you can either tell me what's wrong or go on a date with me. Your choice' I smiled.

'I choose option number three' She smiled.

'There isn't a option number three'

'Yes there is, option number three is that I don't cause drama by telling you what was wrong, we don't complicate things between us by going on a date and you just let me go and stop pinning me against this wall!'

'Kiss me?' I asked.

'What? Don't you get what I'm trying to say?'

'I do, but kiss me?' I repeated myself. I had no idea what had come over me, Maybe it was the fact that I knew she might be leaving tonight and this might be my last chance to see her again. Maybe it was the fact that I hadn't been this close to her in weeks and I didn't want to let her go again or maybe I was just plain crazy. But whatever it was I was not going to give up this time.

'No, what if I don't want to?'

'Then I will kiss you' I replied.

'Please, please Harry. Don't make things complicated, cant we just leave this alone and leave each other alone. We haven't spoken in weeks now, why start now when we wont see each other again. We aren't good for each other Harry. You hurt me and I have hurt you. We argue and it's not healthy please just drop it?'

'No'

'Why not?'

'Because I love you' I replied before crashing my lips onto hers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please please please will you vote and comment and read my other fanfictions? Thank you so much for reading and supporting my writing it means the world:) I love you x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 201 25
an abused girl with two friends make their way to a one direction concert. the girl has been abused and put down all her life. but when she meets Har...
1K 7 16
Imagine you are...
3.7K 86 14
Lucie is just a 16 year old girl with big dreams of becoming a pop star. Born and raised in Birmingham, United Kingdom, Lucie doesn't have much to li...
1.9K 10 43
Ari. is from Australia she needs a home to get away from a past relationship. so she stumbles across Louis and Harry's flat. and there are so many pr...