Born with the blood of the de...

By Animelover112523

Harry had lived an awful life so far first his abusive relatives then this huge man comes in and tells him he... More

Prologue
Full moon and Unexpected
Finding family
Quidditch World Cup
Confrontation
Durmstrang and beauxbatons
New defence against the dark arts teacher
Journey into the chamber of secrets again
Salazar's hidden library
Tri - wizard tournament champions announced
My father will hear about this and Rita skeeter is one annoying bug
Trial one - dragons
The golden egg - clue figured out
Yule ball dance class
Christmas, Yule Ball and ball dates
Second task - The black lake and recovering the treasure that was took
Trial three- the maze, Graveyard
Summer holidays -back to the dursleys... or not
Attack in little whinging
12 Grimmauld place
Hogwarts 5th year
Warning! Warning! Ugly pink toad alert, I repeat ugly pink toad alert
Pictures that i forgot to include in last chapter
Christmas
Headmistress ugly pink annoying toad
Summer again, the joke shop and wedding
Weaslette clearly doesn't know what personal space is and 6th year begins
Potions class - liquid luck
Quidditch try-outs
Slughorn's Christmas party
Dumbledore's 'horcrux' hunt
Back to the dursley's house and painful surprise
17th birthday polyjuice potion and more surprises
Free life with the family and Hogwarts 7th year
Not an update
N.E.W.Ts have passed smoothly + Addition(s)
Battle of Hogwarts - dumbles alive?!
The light loses the war
New Minister for magic
big time skip and Hogwarts letters
epilogue part 1 of 2
epilogue part 2 of 2
omake
Omake 2
Omake 3
omake 4
Omake 5

Platform 9 ¾, the Hogwarts express

39.7K 1K 326
By Animelover112523

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

^actions^

// sound effect or flash//

*parseltongue*

I don't own Harry Potter nor do I own the characters
All rights go to J.K. Rowling

Last time
Before rushing away Hadrian gave Draco a quick kiss to the cheek, then ran back to the  floo disappearing to the Weasley burrow. He arrived only minutes before Molly, Ron, Ginny and Hermione, but thankfully when they did arrive, he was already with the twins who were mercilessly teasing him. When Bill, Percy and Charlie came to say goodbye they noticed Hadrian's beet-red face and asked Hadrian what happened he replied with "I found out who my mate is, and our parents gave us 'the talk'" all five weasley's teased Hadrian for a few more minutes, before the oldest three left and Hadrian lightly hexed the twins.

A few days later they were on the train headed to Hogwarts.

Now

When Hadrian arrived at platform nine and three quarters the platform was already swarming families sending their children to Hogwarts for the year. Hadrian glanced around as he walked forward he spotted ahead of platinum blond hair, his eyes wandered in the direction of the hair and he locked eyes with Draco who motioned Hadrian to his carriage. Hadrian subtly nodded as Ron said "me and Hermione are going to go ahead and find an empty compartment" Hermione looked at Ron and said "it's Hermione and I, not me and Hermione. Honestly, Ronald don't you know basic English" Hadrian raised an eyebrow at the two but said, "yeah sure I'll meet up with you two in a minute I just need to have a quick word with Mr Weasley."

Buying his answer they went on ahead and harry walked over to Arthur and said "will you do me a favour and tell Sirius to take Remus and go to Malfoy manor, not hex anyone, all the answers they will need as to why they are there will be answered immediately and also tell them not to inform Dumbledore." Arthur nodded and said "it will be done, I suggest talking to Lucius about this" Hadrian looked and said "already taken care of" Hadrian took a piece of paper and wrote a quick letter explaining what he has just told Arthur and then folded into an aeroplane then applied a little magic and the plane was in the air and headed in the direction of Lucius Malfoy.

The paper unravelled in his palm and he read the letter before tilting his head slightly to the right showing Hadrian that he understands" Arthur was amazed that he didn't need a quill and ink to write but nodded when Hadrian looked at him. The final whistle blew for students to board the train so Hadrian entered the quickly made his way to the toilets of the train which weren't that far from where he stepped foot on the train. Once in there he quickly cast a notice-me-not spell before exiting the toilets and making his way towards the Slytherin carriage.

He passed the compartment that Ron and Hermione were in and saw gunny with them and heard her say "where the hell is he" he shook his head in disgust and carried on walking towards the Slytherin section. Once he arrived all of the Slytherin's noticed the door open but no one come and were cautious, Draco, however, wasn't and was smirking at the others before saying "Hadrian dear drop the spell before you give everyone a heart attack" all of the house looked at him like he had lost it when suddenly sat next to Draco was the Golden boy. Jaws were dropped when Hadrian leant back and Draco wrapped an arm around him... pansy started shrieking about why he was there and so a silencing and privacy ward was placed around and everyone had sworn on their life and magic not to tell anyone what they were about to hear. After which Hadrian and Draco told them everything and Hadrian dropped the glamour which had a few women fainting and quite a few males to blush beet red causing Draco to growl protectively of his mate and pull Hadrian closer to his chest.

After which the Slytherin's agreed to secretly treat Hadrian like he was a member of the Slytherin house when he was alone and then be a total git as normal when around anyone other than the Weasley twins who he had informed knew of the situation. Draco and Hadrian then got on to the subject of the tri-wizard tournament and it was a funny conversation, especially when it deviated to Draco being turned into a ferret when Barty crouch junior had found them in a room conversing and jumped to conclusions as he wanted to protect his honorary little brother's innocence. The rest of the group laughed while Draco frowned at Hadrian who smiled innocently back at him before his eyes widened and he quickly placed the notice-me-not spell back everyone else was surprised but after a few seconds, they heard know-it-all granger.

Draco sneered in disgust at Granger and said "what is a mudblood and two blood traitors doing here" Ron and Ginny snarled at him and said "looking for harry, Malfoy not here to talk to your pathetic-self". Hadrian sent a glare towards Ron and Ginny, obviously, they wouldn't see it and quickly cast a spell that would turn their hair silver and their skin green that would take effect when one of them said the word Slytherin and wouldn't deactivate for three days and neither of them would be able to see it on each other or in a reflection of themselves, to them they would look normal but to everyone else, they would look like they were playing the wicked witch of the west from the wizard of Oz only with silver hair. All Hadrian had to wait for was "let's leave these slimy slytherin's/death eater spawn to themselves and look elsewhere for harry." Hadrian smirked as their faces started turning green and their hair silver. Pansy also noticed this change and said: "hey blood traitors you okay you're looking a little green. Also I think silver suits you".

Everyone looked at the two Weasley's in the carriage and started laughing even Hermione while she was glad that it didn't happen to her. Hermione passed them a mirror, they both looked at their reflections and looked at Hermione and said "what there Is nothing wrong with how we look" the Slytherin's who heard snorted quickly hiding it behind coughs before the annoying trio left the carriage.

The whole carriage burst out laughing before Hadrian dropped the spell showing a growing smirk on his face Blaise looked at Hadrian and said "you have got to tell me where you found that spell I want to learn it" while Draco said, "how come when they looked in the mirror they didn't see what he was seeing?" Hadrian's smirk widened even more as Draco asked his question and said " a pranker never reveals his secrets but I guess I can tell you...well first Blaise you won't find that spell in any book because that spell I created myself with a little of my adopted father's input through a notebook left behind. Now for the second question, they couldn't see it because of another spell I created on my own this one had no input." The others looked at him as if he had a few screws loose and Goyle said "why would you even need a spell like that in the first place"

Hadrian looked at them and said, "If you will give me a few moments" he said as he got up from his seat and exited the compartment not bothering to place his glamour on as he walked in the opposite direction of the annoying trio. After a few minutes, the doors opened again revealing Hadrian followed by the Weasley twins and the black-haired male said: "Gred, Forge I think we should inform these men and women about the little prank we have planned for this year."

The twins nodded and said "well let's see it is more of a revenge plan however if we only targeted specific people the staff will be suspicious, so we are targeting in Gryffindor house – Granger, Ronald, Ginevra, Finnegan and a couple of other third years. In Ravenclaw we will be targeting, Ernie, Boot, Chang and a few others throughout the years. Finally, in Hufflepuff, we will target Bones, Abbot, Diggory and a couple of others. Now, most of the teachers don't trust Dumblefuck so have agreed to part of our prank. Those being McGonagall, Flitwick, Hooch and Sprout the rest are being left untargeted"

Crabbe turned around and said "that's good and all but I have a few questions they are 1) what is this prank? 2) Why isn't the Slytherin House being pranked? 3) Won't that get Slytherin in trouble? And 4) why is it so embarrassing?" Hadrian and the twins smirked and Draco said "on no nothing good can come front those smirks" Hadrian shushed him. Draco looked offended and said "did you just shush me" Hadrian shushed him again and said "okay Crabbe the answer to your second question is that I have decided not to prank the Slytherin's is because I simply don't want to" everyone felt thankful that they weren't being pranked.

"To answer your third question no because Slytherin were not pranked it will make it look as if they are trying to get them in trouble and although Dumbles so wants to get Slytherin in trouble he won't be able to. As for the answer to your first question the prank its self is that anything that they wear will become the ugliest thing that they can think of, and above their heads will be green writing that shows what they are secretly thinking. No one who has the spell on them can see the writing how everyone else can also a skin colour change and hair colour they can't see it neither can they see it in a mirror hence the need for the spell, also whenever they lie about something their face gets a wart however they again won't see it to themselves they will look normal but to everyone else let's just say it will be a funny laughing matter" Fred and George said while smirking. Hadrian sat back down next to Draco.

Pansy smirked and said "that answers that then" Hadrian's smirk returned and said "yeah and it will be especially embarrassing for Ronald", Astoria who was sat near the group turned around with Theodore Nott who asked and why is it so embarrassing to Weasel-king" Hadrian smiled innocently and said "oh just that one of the schools taking part in the tournament is Durmstrang, which happens to house his quidditch idol Viktor Krum who will be attending the school for the year. So imagine weasel-king speaking to Viktor Trying to act normal and all of a sudden it reads above his head 'I am so gay for you go out with me' and Viktor will read it and start slowly backing away from him creeped out. Of the joys".

All of the Slytherin's smirked and a seventh year said "so when will this prank be started" Hadrian smirked and said, "dinner tomorrow evening before the guests are introduced to make it even funnier". A sixth year turned to the twins and said: "you have both outdone yourselves this time" while the twins smirked and said "sorry but we can't take any credit for this prank" everyone except Draco looked at them confused while Draco looked at Hadrian with a dreadful look on his face a silent conversation going on between them as Hadrian smiled innocently and Draco paled.

The twins continued and said "we can't take the credit because it was entirely Hadrian's idea and however the wart idea was Percy's idea" a fifth-year froze and said "Percy as in Perfect Percy the Head boy that just left and your brother?" the twins nodded and the fifth year said "never thought I'd see the day he got involved with a prank" Fred replied "we were just as shocked when he made the suggestion anyway we best go and get changed we only have about half an hour before we arrive at Hogsmeade station. Everyone nodded and went to go and get ready once they were changed and back in the carriage they arrived in time to put all of their things away into their trunks and head out onto the platform.

Draco and Hadrian stayed behind for a minute once the doors were closed the blinds went down and Draco walked up to Hadrian and kissed him after a minute they both pulled apart for oxygen and then they left for the carriages to Hogwarts Hadrian under a notice-me-not charm they then got into a carriage with the rest of the Slytherin's once they arrived at the castle Hadrian squeezed Draco's Hand to let him know that he would be going before walking towards the line where the carriages had come from and dropped the charm and put his glamour back in place. Before walking back into the castle and towards the great hall.

When he walked in he felt most if not all the eyes at the Gryffindor table turn to him as he walked with pure blood pride towards the annoying trio everyone was now watching his movements, the Slytherins, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom and the Weasley twins were smirking.

When he sat down he was bombarded by the annoying trio asking where he was and he said: "When I got on the train I looked and couldn't find you so I sat with Fred and George". Ron and Ginny glared at him and Hermione said "harry don't lie we passed the twins and they said they hadn't seen you" harry smiled and said "I was probably in the toilet when you passed them" he turned to the twins who were sat a few seats down from them and said "Gred, Forge I was with you two for the train ride wasn't I?" the twins looked at their siblings and said "indeed he was we just didn't tell you so that we could finish off what we were discussing without you dragging him away" the annoying trio looked annoyed and went to eating their food which had appeared in front of them. Hadrian smirked discreetly to himself and thought 'tomorrow is going to be so fun'.

And with that, they finished their food and went up to bed to sleep for the night.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Till next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 5.4K 80
Boys, Boys and more boys (Harry Potter fanfic) going to Hogwarts is going to be a journey full of adventure mysteries and maybe even romance ? *read...
2.2K 119 34
Hermione and her friends are invited back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for one more year following the Battle of Hogwarts. Of course...
1.6K 10 40
Everybody is shocked when Olivia arrives at Hogwarts during the 5th year. No one seems to know anything about her, except Dumbledore. And many want t...
539K 16.1K 31
Voldemort returns. Harry is wrongly accused. All hell breaks loose... but it's already too late by the time the Order of the Phoenix realizes it. ...