Vampire Knight- Shiki Senri L...

By roorooroopie

A young, 16 year old girl called Yuna, now finally takes control of her own life. Her mother sad about her le... More

Chapter 1: Cross Academy!
Chapter 3: Waking Up
Chapter 4: The Day Class
Chapter 5: The Fight
Chapter 6: Rejecting to Forget
Chapter 7: The Disciplinary Committee
Chapter 8: Boys VS Girls...+ Vampires!
Chapter 9: First Day on the Job!
Chapter 10: Kurando
Chapter 11: Rima's Grudge
Chapter 12: Pictures of You, Pictures of Me
Chapter 13: The New Member
Chapter 14: Asuna's Hidden Secrets
Chapter 15: Super Fun Happy Night With Zero... NOT!
Chapter 16: This Unbelievable Evening
Chapter 17: Lending Him a Hand
Chapter 18: Are You Thirsty? Drink My Blood!
Chapter 19: The Truth About An Angel
Chapter 20: Goodbye Terra
Chapter 21: Dreams Of Sickness
Chapter 22: Asuna's Discovery
Chapter 23: The Vampires Ally
Chapter 24: Kurando's Real Side
Chapter 25: My Vampire Knight!
Chapter 26: He Doesn't Deserve This!
Chapter 27: I Love You, You Stupid Vampire
Chapter 28: Goodbye Forever?
Chapter 29: The Bird Attack!
Chapter 30: The Wolf Boy
Chapter 31: Waking Up With A Wolf
Chapter 32: Class With Bane
Chapter 33: Keeping It Together!
Chapter 34: The Invitation
Chapter 35: Gothic Princess
Chapter 36: The Run-away Wolf
Chapter 37: Princess Aminta
Chapter 38: The Ball
Chapter 39: The News of the Criminal
Chapter 40: The Beast is the Last Resort
Chapter 41: The Waiting
Chapter 42: The Wave Is In Sight
Chapter 43: Absorbing The Evil
Chapter 44: His Invincible Weapon
Chapter 45: The Death Of Love
Chapter 46: I'm Never Alone (Final Chapter)

Chapter 2: Shiki Senri

17.9K 389 113
By roorooroopie

Chapter 2:

Shiki Senri

   We walked through a small open forest. Shiki still holding my tissue; the blood from his forehead dribbling down his face.

   “You know I gave that to you so you could clean yourself up.” I reminded him. He shrugged.

   “I don’t need it,” He muttered and the trail of blood reached his mouth. He licked the drop at the end and grinned at me. I snatched the tissue off him and dabbed at the cut. I wiped all of the blood onto the tissue and placed it into my pocket for me to throw out later.

   “There, all better. That’s all you had to do, Shiki.” I gave him a half smile but he turned away. We came to a large fountain and it was beautiful. Shiki walked over to it and sat on the edge.

   “Time to stop,” He said relaxing himself. He looked up at the starry sky. I did the same.

   “Why stop here? We’re almost done right?” I asked sitting down next to him. He looked me in the eyes.

   “We’ll finish soon.” He finished the conversation and I sat back. He wasn’t the talker—yet he wasn’t the anything! He was very different from the guys I know.

   I suddenly heard a strange noise, as if someone was giggling. I shivered as the cold wind hit the back of my neck—I had left my suit case with the Headmaster so I wouldn’t have to lug it around.

   Shiki quickly stood up and stared straight. He looked as if he was concentrating on something. I stood up as well.

   “Stay down,” He snapped and nearly pushed me into the fountain water. I gasped and covered my mouth.

   “What’s going on Shiki?” I asked shaking. Something horrible was about to come… I could just sense it!

   The giggling got closer and closer and louder as well. It sounded as if it was coming in all different directions. A man’s laughter—it was so creepy.

   Shiki pushed his hand out in front of me. He wanted me to hold it. “Grab my hand and don’t let go,” He explained. I did as I was told. He pulled me closer to him and I began to blush. Our bodies so close… I didn’t even know him! “Close your eyes,” He whispered, “And don’t open them!”

   I squeezed my eyes shut and before I knew it, I think we were in the air. I heard noises of things shattering and crashing into concrete. I tried my best to keep my eyes shut but I really just wanted to peak at what was happening. I opened one eye slightly and peered past Shiki. I noticed we were standing on a tree branch and a very thin, pale man was in the air and staring at Shiki. He looked at me with bright red eyes and a huge, frightening smile. “Give… me… the… girl,” He struggled to say and started to giggle again. I started shaking and I quickly closed my eye again. What was happening?

   Eventually, I tried my best to trust Shiki and the giggling faded in my ears. I couldn’t hear it anymore and we were on the ground once again.

   I opened my eyes and saw Shiki holding me gently. My cheeks were flushed but I was quite flustered by the fact that someone wanted to have me? Who was that guy?

   “Are you alright?” He asked. I snapped and hit his arms away.

   “What the hell happened?! Who was that guy?” I shouted. He stood tall, his face emotionless again.

   “You saw him?”

   “N-no,” I lied, “I only heard him but why did he want me?” Shiki sighed and pat me on the head.

   “Don’t worry,”

   “Don’t pat me!” I snapped and hit his hand away.

   “Senri, what a nice night to see you out on. Skipping class?” A man, youthful in looks stood behind Shiki. He was very tall and had medium length brown hair. He had dark red eyes but he didn’t take my interest in attraction. He was quite handsome.

   “I have permission to show this girl around before her classes in the next morning.” Shiki nodded at him. The man gazed at me in amusement. I turned away as he smiled at me.

   “And what is this lady’s name,” He came to stand in front of me. I looked up at him.

   “Yuna Yamazaki,” I murmured quietly. He nodded. He was also wearing the same white and outlined black uniform with a red tie.

   “Nice to meet you Yuna. My names Kaname Kuran. I am from the night class as well as Senri here.” He reached for my hand and gently held it for a moment. “You’re quite beautiful—you know that?” He kissed the back of my hand and I began to blush. I snatched it away quickly.

   “I’m sorry… I don’t like it when guys I don’t even know do things like that…” I whispered and looked at Shiki. Something strange was going on and I was really frightened.

   “I am sorry if I did or said anything to make you feel uncomfortable,” I rubbed my arm and stared at his nicely shaped face. “I wanted to make you feel the opposite of that, warm and welcome.”

   I gave him a half smile and Shiki glanced down at me. He walked over to Kaname and led him a little way away from me. I bet he was going to tell him about that guy from before.

   I concentrated on their conversation but they were whispering so quietly, I could only make out the words “Level E” and that made no sense at all to me anyway so what was the point?

   “I see,” Kaname murmured as he deeply thought. “I could sense an unwanted presence on the grounds—and I noticed you were not in class Shiki… We must go.” Kaname glanced down at me. “Yuna, can you make your way back to your dorm without a problem?”

   I gasped at his stupidity. If that guy is still out there, I might get hurt or raped or something by him! He was so creepy and Kaname’s just putting me into a lot more danger!

   “That is not a good idea Lord Kaname,” Shiki protested. Lord Kaname? Now I was totally confused.

   “And why not?”

   “This man wanted Yamazaki’s blood. We can’t risk her danger.” Whhaaaaattt??!!! BLOOD?! What the hell’s going on?

   “I see… you are most right Shiki. We must take her with us.” Kaname said nodding. Shiki looked at me and gave me a very small smile which I could hardly make out. Did Shiki care for my safety?

   I suddenly heard the giggling noises from before. I gasped and wanted to scream. That voice was so terrifying! I couldn’t take it! “He’s back!” I cried and span in a circle.

   Kaname ran to my side and Shiki quickly leapt into the air. It was as if he was travelling at the speed of light! He just vanished into the sky!

   I saw a figure of a thin pale man standing about ten metres behind Kaname. I shivered and pointed him out to Kaname. I was too scared to talk.

   “Ahh, yes. So there was an unwanted presence I felt earlier.” Kaname spoke in a harsh, intelligent voice. I swallowed hard and stepped back.

   “Give… me… the… girl,” He stuttered again. He titled his head to one side and walked closer and closer to where we both stood. Kaname stepped forward away from me.

   “You won’t touch this girl.” Kaname said with a smile. He lifted up his hand and raised it in front of himself. He sliced his hand through the air and a huge wind whipped up as its replacement. I was petrified to see such magic being performed! I couldn’t believe it! Witches?! Warlocks?! What were they?

   I glanced up but the remains from the man weren’t there. Kaname missed his target and that’s what nearly made me throw up. We both couldn’t see him and I was surrounded by some magical freaks trying to protect me… I didn’t get anything!

   The giggling was so close now—right behind me in particular. I screamed as two arms were lashed around my neck and chest. I couldn’t move! Someone was restraining me! That creepy guy from before!

   “LET ME GO!” I cried as I struggled to release myself from his grasp. His fingers grew to a point and I knew he wasn’t human—I then knew neither was Kaname nor Shiki!

   “You… look… so… tasty! I… could… just… eat… you…” The guy said in a shaky voice. He licked his lips and pins and needles flooded throughout my body! I was in shock!

   “Who is this guy?! Shiki! Please help me!” I screamed wriggling. He poked his clawed finger into my neck and it pierced my skin. Blood dribbled down my neck. I wanted to scream as loud as possible.

   Kaname began to laugh and the guy glared at him. “What?!” The man asked in a yelling manner. I swallowed hard—wasn’t Kaname gonna help me? Why was he leaving me here?

   “We don’t treat Level E Vampires nicely you know. You have just fallen into our trap,” Kaname exclaimed. A sigh of relief filled my mind as I knew the guys had a plan, but what was it?

   “Well… I’ll… just… eat… her… here… then!” He cried in a slow, shivering voice which seemed rusty and cold. He tightened his grip and I looked up at his pale tight face. His cheek bones stood out and he opened his mouth the reveal fangs! I gasped as what Kaname spoke before was the truth! He was most defiantly a Vampire!

   “Fat chance,” said a familiar voice. I looked up and Shiki had landed right in front of us. A smile grew on my face—he didn’t leave me! “Duck,” He whispered and hesitantly, I did as I was told. I quickly ducked my head and Shiki elbowed the Vampire in the face. He let go of me and I fell into Shiki’s arms. I was thankful he didn’t bite me!

   The Vampire cried out in pain and I anxiously grabbed a tight hold of Shiki’s uniform vest. Shivering and scared out of my freakin mind, I suddenly realized I was now safe and out of the hands of some insane retard! 

   Shiki bit the top of his index finger. Blood fell from the tiny hole in his skin. It suddenly grew long and thick and it looked as if it was a whip. He swung the blood whip into the air and aimed it at the Vampire. The Vampire jumped out of the way but I could tell that Shiki wanted him to do that. He glanced up over himself at his target. He aimed once again and this time made his whip wrap around the Vampire’s leg! He dragged him down and slammed him into the concrete floor beneath. I looked away, not tempted at all to see his body lying there covered in blood, although, I peeked anyway.

   “How… dare… you… take… my… dinner… away… from… me…” He murmured. He held his hand to his face. Shiki held me tighter.

   “A disgrace to all Vampires you are.” Kaname said in an angry tone. He bent down and stabbed his right hand through the back of the Vampire. Blood shot out everywhere. The Vampire cried out in pain and quickly turned to dust.

   “Wha—where’d he go?” I asked walking away from Shiki. I was confused and now I started to believe I’d been sent to a school of monsters. Kaname smiled at me. I frowned. “Who the hell are you?” I cried and walked back away from him. His smile turned cold and unwanted. A depressed look.

   “We are Vampires.” Shiki mumbled. I turned and caught his gaze. My mouth dropped open and I stepped away from both of them.

   “Then why’d you kill one of your own kind?” I hesitantly asked.

   “That beast you saw was nothing more than a blood draining monster. Vampires have more respect—especially pure bloods.” Kaname said, “That Vampire is what you call a ‘Level E’. A Vampire who used to be a human but transformed into one of our own kind. Only a pure blood has the power to turn a human into a Vampire. Any other Vampire which pierces the flesh of living humans will have no effect and may leave the human light-headed of dead from loss of blood.” I stared at both of them for a little bit. Shocked and very confused, my only instinct was to turn around and run away—which I did. I ran as fast as my feet would take me, until Shiki leapt in front of me and grabbed my arms. He had me restrained.

   “All this information we have given you, it must be taken away—erased from your memory.” Shiki mumbled. I looked deeply into his eyes and tried my best to escape.

   “NO! No you can’t! Please!” I cried thrashing about. He kept his dead eyes on me.

   “I apologize for this, Yuna. We have no choice.” Kaname explained shortly. I gasped and continued my best escape plan which was epically failing by the minute.

   “Please let me go! I won’t tell! PLEASE!” I screamed but that was it. Kaname walked over to me and placed his hand gently onto my forehead. A flash of light and fuzziness filled my vision. Everything was going black… I couldn’t remember or see anything.

   “Shiki…” I muttered before I passed out into his arms. He lifted me up and glanced at Kaname.

   “Interesting girl, isn’t she?” Kaname said with a grin. “Take her back to her dorm will you?” Shiki nodded and carried me off through the cold night breeze around Cross Academy. I nearly died that night by a Vampire! I thought about Kaname and Shiki but I forgot nearly everything which happened… I did remember a little though…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 745 21
They cursed my existence from the moment they saw my eyes, Why? I never understood the reason. My red and blue eyes were always hated by my 'family'...
295K 5.7K 97
The Kuran Family is one of the strongest pureblood vampire race. All of the Vampire lineage up to the Hunter Association knows them and knows that th...
34.1K 965 32
Kaien Cross asks you to be a teacher for his academy and you agree. When you get to the school you notice that Kaien is no longer a part of the vampi...
6.8K 158 11
Toma. Who knew behind his usual cheery self, he was suffering so much. The loneliness he feels. The overwhelming desperation he feels when Ari almost...