To Hell and Back: A Soul Eate...

By wildflower0217

Guilt. Revenge. Love. Betrayl. Jewls Gorgon is Crona's older sister. Cas Raye is Jewls weapon. Jewls ran away... More

1
2
4
5
6
Jewls dance outfit
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14: The Final Chapter
My Reaction To This Story 3 Years Later

3

99 1 0
By wildflower0217

Cas POV

It has been hours since Jewls left. Did I upset her? I went to Maka and Soul to see if she was with them.  I knocked on the door and Maka opened it.

"Oh hey Cas! What's up?" Maka asked with a smile.

"Have you seen Jewls?" I asked her.

"No I haven't why?" She wondered.

"She said she was going for a walk but that was four hours ago." I sighed with worry.

"You coud always try Kid's place simce she was best friends with Liz and Patty." Maka advised. "But I am coming with you just let me, let Soul know."

"Okay." I sighed as Maka stepped in side. I screwed up.

"Hey Cas." Soul smiled with his pointed teeth.

"Hey Soul. You coming to find Jewls too?" I ask him.

"Yeah. She's a friend so of course I am. So, what did you do?" He asked me.

"I may or may not have kissed her." I smirked at that thought. "But that was four hours ago."

"Well come on. Let's go check Kid's place." Maka sighed. Soul high fived me, he knows I love Jewls. We followed Maka to Kid's mansion. I guess being the son of the reaper comes with perks. Maka knocked on Kid's door and Patty opened the door.

"Where's Jewls?" Patty asked.

"That's what we were about to ask you." I sighed.

"Cas what the hell did you do?" She asked pissed.

"I kissed her." I slowly backed up. Then Patty bursted out laughing.

"Jewls would not run away becuase you kissed her because most likely she kissed back." Patty stopped laughing. "We shpuld check with Lord Death, more than likely she went on her own personal mission to finally get her brother. She always said once I get powerful enough I am going to get my little brother."

"That means she found her lair." I thought out loud. "Fuck." Then I ran off in the direction of the DWMA.

"Cas!" Maka yelled. I ran with every ounce of energy in my body. Prehaps Lord Death does know something, hopefully anyway. It didn't take long to get to the DWMA at the pace I was going. I ran through the school and into the Death Room.

"Lord Death." I said out of breath.

"Hiya Cas. Let me guess ots about where Jewls went off to?" He asked.

"Yes it is." I sighed.

"She went on a personal mission that she must go on alone." He sighed.
********************************************
Lord Death's POV
Flashback.

"Lord Death!" Jewls said walking in.

"Hiya! What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Lord Death, I am leaving for a while. I will probably be gone till after the test." She told me.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"I am going to get my brother by myself." She looked down then at my mask.

"Why are you not taking Cas with you?" I asked with worry.

"I need to do this alone and when he comes looking for me don't tell him where I am at. Don't let anyone know. I just can't take it anymore. Thinking of my with her, she is going to end up killing him. When I was three I had to mature because I was the one takimg care of Crona. I was more of a mother to him than she was. I left when he was seven. I never had a  childhood, but I gave Crona his. Every scrape, scar and wound I was the one there to patch it up. That's why I have to go alone and if Cas does try to find me please restrain him." She told me.

"As a parent I get you need to do this. The day after testing if your not back by then I will send people after you." I sighed giving in.

"Thank you." She smiled then left.
**************************************************
He did not tell Cas any of what she said
Cas POV

"She made a pretty convincing argument." Lord Death sighed.

"What arguement!?" I exclaimed.

"She told me more about her past amd the fact that she pretty much raised Crona for seven years. Therefore you are not prohibited to go after her untill the day after testing." He ordered. "If you love her you will let her do this."
***************************************************
Jewls POV

Medusa's lair is a four hour trip to the East. In the mean time I need to let go of my soul release. I brought a backpack with things for four people, me on the way there, me, Ragnorak, and Crona on the way back. I brought alot of water, food, a blanket and a flask filled with my blood so I dodn't have to cut my wrists unless necessary. I am already three hours into the trip and I release my soul release for the first time in six years. I am doing this for my brother nobody else.
*****************************************************
Cas POV

I walked out of the Death Room and into he hallway. I was kinda pissed.

"DAMN IT!" I yelled punching the nearest wall.

"Cas!" Maka yelled coming up to me with Soul, Liz, Patty amd Kid behind her.

"Cas, what happened?" Liz asked with worry.

"Lord Death said we are not allowed to go after her becuase she asked for him not to tell us where she was and we are only able to go get her the day after testing. She going to get her brother." I explained.

"Who is her brother? Why is she now talking about her past?" Soul asked.

"Her brother is the demon sword that we were sent to fight. Crona is her brother but that is all I am able to say. If you want a better explanation ask J yourself." I sighed. "The reason she never talks about her past because it is terrifying."

"She will be fine, Cas. The only reason she would be doing this, is becuase she thinks she is finally strong enough to defeat her mother." Patty tried to cheer him up.

"Thanks cor trying to cheer me up Patty but that's hard to do when your not sure the person you love might not come back." I ran my hand through my hair trying to calm down but I couldn't.

"Cas, of you knew her when we knew her, you would say she can handle herself. When we met she was just a shy person with a strong soul. We took her in and taught her how to survive. When she left us, to protect us from her mother. She left so we didn't get killed and she only does that for people she loves, she left because she loves you." Patty told me.

"WAIT JEWLS MOTHER IS A WITCH!" Kid just realised.

"Quiet down and Yes." Liz and Patty said at the same time.

"But keep it on the down low. She said if anybody is going to tell everybody they might as well hear it straight from the horse's mouth." I told him. "So let me get this straight Patty. J is doing this because she loves me."

"Her whole life her mother told her that hate was the best way to get into her inner magic. She was trying to prove love could be used as well plus she hates her mother with a passion." Liz added.

"I don't care what Lord Death says I am going after her." I finalized.

"That's what I was afraid of." Lord Death said having perfect timing. "Jewls knew you were going to try and go after her so she asked me to restrain you if you tried to follow her."

"Are you?" I asked him.

"Yes. I am." He sighed.
******************************************************
Jewls POV

I'm there. It is time to get my brother. I didn't think this through. I don't have a plan. I'm going to do it anyway. I'm going to go in guns a blazing. I walked in with no fear, well that is what you woud expect me to say but I was actually terrified but I will face this for Crona. I walked in and pulled the flask of my blood out of my backbag.

"Did you come back to surrender?" Medusa laughed coming out of the shadows.

"No. Just the opposite. I came to get my brother back." I smirked.

"Where is your weapon Julia, did he leave you?" She laughed again.

"No he didn't leave me. This just isn't his fight." I said. I opened the flask and threw the black liquid infront of me.

"That is a waste of a good drink." She smiled.

"Who said it was a drink? Blood Needle!" I ordered. My black blood shot off the ground and went for Medusa. She quickly jumped out of the way.

"Do you think that is all you need to kill me? Your dumber than I thought." Medusa teased.

"I hate you dear mother but you underestimate me." I sighed. "It just gave me more time to finish my soul release. I mean it has been dormant for six years."

"Vector Plate!" She yelled.

"Vector turn!" I yelled as the vector plate turned around shooting me towards her.

"Vector Arrow!" She yelled.

"Vector Sheid!" Her arrows raced towards me as I yelled a sheild flew up protecting me. I instantly smirked as the wall came down. "Vector Scythe!" An arrow scythe appeared in my hand, I felt a slight pain due to my soul splitting in half.

"So we are going to play that game are we?" She smirked. "Vector blade!" I smirked even wider to the point I was almost laughing. "Why are you smirking so much?"

"If you knew what I could do, even Lord Death would back down." I laughed.

"What things can you do?" She asked.

"Why don't you fimd out for yourself." I smirked then attacking her. She quickly blocked my attack. "Enemy retreat." Her sword instantly backed down not listening to my mother. My scthye instantly went through her arms and split down her body, killinng her. "I know that didn't kill you but its not time to kill you yet and ypu wonder what I can do, you'll have to wait to find out." Then I ran through the building. "Crona! Crona!" I yelled. "Baby brother! I'm here to get you!"

"Jewls!" Crona said coming out of his room. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to get you. I don't care about the plan anymore C. I am finally strong enough to kill her without my weapon. We have to leave now. I have food and water for the four hour walk to Death City." I told him.

"You were waiting to get strong enough before you came and got me?" Crona asked.

"I wanted to be strong enough to kill her with out Cas. Crona I am stronger than her. I can split my soul into two separate pieces and resonate with it." I told him.

"What?" He asked confused.

"I will explain on the way back to the DWMA." I told him.

"I-i d-don't know how to deal with this." Crona began to cry. I wrapped my arms around him and he cryed on my shoulder.

"Crona, I love you. You need to come with me, if you don't want to deal with a pissed of Medusa." I sighed, trying to calm down my brother.

"*sniffle* I-i'll come with you." Crona said.

"Good." I smiled then adjusted to a side hug, as I walked him out of the place we were torched for years. I succeeded I finally have my brother back.
****************************************************
Cas POV

I stood against the cell door, beating on it and just think I will be in here till the day after tomorrow. The gang came to see me and make sure I was okay. They told me they are having a close eye on them so they don't go after her either. Then I heard footsteps coming towards my door.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"It's Lord Death. I just heard word from Jewls, she is perfectly fine. She is on her way back with her brother." He explained amd relief wash over me.

"Thank God." I sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386 0 41
Welcome back! Follow the story of Siena Prati and Matteo Ferranti, a weapon and meister duo sent to assist the new temporary Headmaster of the DWMA...
42 1 16
Death the Kid has decided to retell the events the lend up to him meeting his wife (my OC named Adamaris) to his children through a journal. It's not...
518K 10.3K 45
[COMPLETED] *that means requests no longer taken* Basically a whole bunch of oneshots for the soul eater characters. I do not own any Soul Eater char...
231K 5.5K 25
Your name is, (Y/n) Thompson. You are the cousin of the two sisters Liz and Patty Thompson. Not too long ago you discovered you could turn into a wea...