Luna and the Moon [H.S]

By ingeniousstyles

He couldn't stop himself from staring at the two most beautiful things in front of him... Luna and the moon b... More

REWRITTEN
Epigraph
prologue + characters *
1: luna *
2: harry *
3: fruity talk
4: funerals + late texts
5: bad house party
6: explanation?
7: irrational decisions.
8: strangers > friends.
9: packers.
10: jackass boss
11: goodnight moon
12: drunken mess.
13: foible.
14: under the covers.
15: pillow... talk.
16: the night before.
17: meet the family.
18: trashed.
19: exes and ohs.
20: Christmas Morning.
21: "Quit flirting with my girlfriend"
22: red wine.
23: moonlight.
24: heartbroken.
25: missing piece.
26: busy.
27: wandering hands and outbursts.
28: missing.
29: scream.
30: faithfully yours.
31: letter.
32: birthday banana muffins.
33: tired.
34: trolley.
35: overwhelming.
36: first day.
37: this isn't a date.
38: waiting.
39: thinking.
40: supermarket flowers.
41. fix a heart.
42: cake.
43: photo.
44: tell me.
46: two most beautiful things...
47: blast from the past.
48: daddy's backstory.
49: forgiveness.
50: why.
51: key.
52: surprise?
53: bathroom floor.
54: change.
55: rainy day.
56: roller disco.
SORRY
57: 14.
58: snuggle.
59: moving vans.
60: mother-in-law.
61: white dresses.
62: livid.
63: come back home.
64: battlefield.
65: talk to me.
Long time no see..
66: nineteen.
67: one week until paris.
68: six days until paris.
69: five days until paris.
70: four days until paris.
71: three days until paris.
72: two days until paris.
73: tomorrow...
74: paris.
75: paris, part 2
76: SPEECHLESS.
EPILOGUE #1 | Baby's First Christmas

45: naked.

1.4K 47 16
By ingeniousstyles

Another update..... MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT.. I know I said I'd never do it and that last chapter would be the only time for a while but I CANT HELP MYSELF... ENJOY XOXO

My bare skin was clammy and pressed against the soft warmth of Harry's own clammy naked skin. My heart was racing, my head was spinning and I was out of breath, much like Harry was beside me.

"Fuck," Harry breathed heavily. Both of us feeling sleepy and heavy, the thick air trapped in the bedroom with us felt like large bricks crushing our ribs. "That was incredible."

My core still tingling, my limbs still slightly shaking as my fists tightened on Harry's arm that I gripped onto. I slipped my bare leg over his thighs, his free hand grabbing my leg and trailing his long fingers over my skin. I let out a breathy giggle as I pushed my head into the crook of his neck, wanting to hide the blush evident in my cheeks.

"Please stay tonight," he begged quietly, his arm sliding out my grip just to wrap around my body. His rings were cool against my flushed skin.

"Okay," I whispered, gazing out the window. The moon was high above the skyline, dancing with the wisps of the fluffy clouds. The side of Harry's face was shone upon by a beautiful glowing white, his cheekbones became prominent and his eyelashes caused a dark shadow to be fanned out across the top of his cheeks. His fingers trailed up and down my spine causing goosebumps to arise.

I pressed myself against him even more, the warmth of his skin radiating off of him and bouncing upon my skin. I can still feel his lips and his fingers all over my body, turning me on all over again.

"Harry?"

"Mhmm?" He hummed through his pursed lips, he glanced down at me the moment our eyes connected a smile tugged at his lips and he held me tighter.

"You're the best I've ever had," I grinned sheepishly.

A large breathtaking smile took over his lips, his pearly whites on full show and his lips looking plumper than ever. "So are you, I'm not just saying that 'cause you just did, I mean it."

I lifted myself up so I could sit on Harry's abdomen, our naked bodies sharing the heat of each other's. He sat himself up and shuffled the both of us back. I could feel his hardening manhood against my bum, and that also turned me on. I slid my arms around his shoulders and let my fingers tug at the strands of his curls at the nap of his neck. "I missed you."

My words lost in the heaviness of our breathing and the desire in our eyes. "I hated it, every moment I wasn't with you, I hated."

"I love you, I don't want to be apart anymore," I breathed, letting one of my hands slide up and down his chest tentatively. I could see that my touch was effecting him as his eyes rolled back slightly and his tongue poked out to wet his lips.

"I'm never letting you go, never again," He rasped, his lips immediately locking with mine. I could feel his hands grab ahold of my hips, squeezing the thicker skin there and pulling me into his chest. I felt his hips grind up against mine, his erect manhood poking me. "Please," he begged so quietly. "Touch me."

He sounded and looked so vulnerable, another turn on. Hearing a man beg for you is very attractive, it gives you confidence to tease knowing you have full control over their heightened emotions right now. I shuffled away from Harry, my hand wrapping around his length as I began slow and tedious strokes with my fisted hand. The tip of his length was red and shining with his pre-excitement. I spat in my hand and returned it to his hardened length. 

I began to speed up my hand before he stopped me, "I want to feel you."

I sat up and watched as his hand went for another packaged condom, tearing it apart and sliding the flimsy rubber protector over his length. My breathing had quickened and my chest was going up and down quickly, I was excited and needed him right now. He guided his manhood to my entrance, his other hand on my hip to help ease him into me. Both my hands were flat against his chest, my nails digging into his soft warm skin bound to leave crescent moon shapes there.

I felt his thick length stretch me out all over again as I slowly pushed myself further on to him, his length getting deeper inside of me. Once I was settled and our hips had met I began to push up and back down again, feeling the rush inside of me. I wasted no time bouncing up and down, hearing the sounds of our skin slapping together, bounce off the walls. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, his arms around my waist halting me.

"Slow down baby," he whispered. His breath tickling my skin as he placed gentle open mouth kisses to my shoulders. I ground myself on him slower, the friction between us down there became intensely hot. "That's it," he groaned, veins popping in his neck as he flexed. His head falling back and leaning on the headboard behind him. I let my lips touch the base of his neck, suck at the skin of his Adam's apple and bite harshly on his jawline. "Oh shit," he grunted, his hips subconsciously thrusting inside of me.

Before I could tease him anymore with my slow movements he flipped our naked bodies over, his manhood sliding out of me too. He didn't return his length to my soaking warm core, instead his fingers dipped deep inside of me. The metal of his rings were cold against me and made me shake. An involuntary gasp ripped through my throat as his thumb pressed down on my bundle of nerves that quaked and begged for release.

I trembled beneath his body as his fingers shoved into me at an intense pace. I pushed my hips up to meet his hard thrusts, making a cocky grin take over his lips. "Good girl," he breathed, lips touching my navel. I moaned loudly, my hands taking ahold of his wrists as I held them tighter and pushed at them to go a little faster.

"Please Harry," I begged.

His lips came up, his tongue trailed a short glossy line up the valley of my breasts. His teeth nibbling my ear. "I want to make love to you," he whispered, extracting his fingers and replacing them with the tip of his rock solid manhood. It felt like our first time together all over again. "I love you, moonlight," he muttered as he pushed himself slowly into me. Filling me up and waiting for a moment to let me get comfortable with his size, that I was still not adjusted too.

"I love you so much," I shakily responded, my eyes pricking with tears. I was so in love with him it was slowly killing me. My legs wrapped around his waist as he pressed himself against me.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked warily. Noticing the tears in my eyes.

"No," I smiled. "I just don't know how to let you feel how much I love you."

The way he looked down at my body underneath him was with only one look: love. He looked at me like I was the entire world to him, like I was something so very special and he couldn't quite believe he was as lucky to be here, making love to me.

"You're my everything," he kissed my cheeks, then the tip of my nose then my lips. His manhood still sliding in and out of me, harder but still slowly. His lips moved with mine, gasps of ecstasy shattering between us as I lacked oxygen. My excitement running higher than it ever has before and the burning desire to burst was getting closer, I could tell Harry was feeling it too.

His movements got sloppy, his hands fisting the pillows beside me as his eyes scrunched shut and his neck veins popped out prominently. "Oh fuck," he grunted, his eyes trying to open to look at me but failing as his head hid in the crook of my neck. I could feel his rapid warm breaths against my shoulder, my nails digging into his shoulder blades as I cried out in love and desire. "Let go baby."

At his command I came, the ear splitting grunt and cry from both him and I was enough to provide us with the satisfaction of knowing our love was something powerful, and a force to be reckoned with. My hands grabbed at his back as I shook against him, spazzing underneath him and in his arms. He held me close as he limply lay upon me, breathing heavily with his eyes shut. As he lifted his hips to pull himself from me, I winced at the throbbing of my core that was still thriving from the trill of it all.

"My darling," he said quietly, his hands trailing up and down my body soothingly as I struggled to find my breath. "My beautiful, beautiful girl," his hand now covering one of my cheeks as he looked at me. The pad of his thumb rubbed against my cheek softly, eyes so green they resembled a garden during the summer. His cheeks a soft glowing pink, his chocolate strands of hair sticking to the sides of his face and his forehead. "I know why I'm never going to leave you, I know just how much I love you."

"How do you know?" I eagerly questioned, smiling at him slightly.

"Because I want to marry you. I want you to have a diamond ring on your finger and hear you talking about wedding dresses as you lay at the bottom of the bed. I'll sit right here and smile at you because, I'll finally realise just how lucky I truly am."

_________________________

A/n: awwwwwwwwwwww 💍💗

Btw before y'all bash me for being like "THIS IS TOO SOON" he didn't ask her to marry him, he just said he knows that is what he wants with her. Next chapter you's are gonna recognise !!! It's third person ;))))

Btw, next chapter is sooo exciting, it might take a while before I post it because I want it to be the most perfect chapter I've ever written. Fingers crossed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 39.9K 170
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
197K 8.4K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
90.2K 3.2K 32
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
415K 12.2K 101
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc