Goddess assassin (BOOK ONE)

By hiddensouth

My name. Well that's classified Know My history. Expect to die Disrespect me. The pain will thrive. Afte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
Character summery
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 51
Epilogue of book 1
EDITING

Chapter 50

23.7K 615 40
By hiddensouth

Jessicas POV

I had a second chance, a second mate. another choice one risking the balance of the remaining sanity I had left.

But Would he betray me, like many others had before. Could I trust him. I Won't deny that my body nearly melted every time I thought about his hands on me. Or how that sweet smell created a blanket of acceptance when he told me I didn't have a choice. And then there was the fact that he to seemed to have certain gifts so similar to mine. It's just that by accepting him I would also be showing him all my weaknessess and the torturous past I had, showing how broken I really was. Then he would look at me like I was a joke and reject me if not treating me like porciline doll. So right now I didnt know what to do. We were sitting all together in a small 4 steated taxi X had sent but with 2 guys the size of gorillas one being my second mate which I will not deny and the other my brother which automatically meant that Miki was In front because the driver would probably collapse from seeing all the blood soaked onto Elliot and I's hands as well as body which was slowly drying by seeping through the clothing we had taken because grey refused to move from my side because Elliot was beside me, even though he was my brother. Now I wish I had done what Miki had and jumped into the freezing river to get clean of blood, then put on her clothes that Elliot gave her. of course though she went alone and had arrived later than us and if it were completely up to me I would have left her behind, I know she's my beta but that connection was slowly deteriorating because well she didn't aid me what's so ever when I was fighting and betas just don't do that. Not that I'm complaining. But she was rather pathetic until she stepped in a little.

I sighed

"jess stop growling" I snapped my glare to my left.

"do not call me that." I snapped at him. now that we were returning no one could know my name nor know my past even though it began to feel useless because my old pack knew and the news of who I am was going to spread.

he simply rolled his eyes at my state ment. this whole car was irritatin me, I couldnt think let alone control my anger. I was just glad we were getting out of this car soon.

"Hey j-um" Miki turned to face me. Confused about what to call me.

"Alpha to you." Ellen came through she was just so disgusted by her.

Her eyes where like glassy saucers her head nodded vigorously cheering up a tiny fraction that I still considered her .. Well I don't know what. What dos she think I consider her as.

" I'm so sorry." Her heart was full of pain from the lack of help she showed ashamed of her self and I was proud of the way she managed to not break down and beg for forgiveness as soon as the battle was over and that was the only reason I hadn't chosen to not forgive her.

"Yes well I to am ashamed and am apologetic that I slightly forgot in a time of my weakness to protect you and let no harm come to you as my promise" I said with genuine disappointment in myself.

"I'm fine alpha. So do you forgive me.?" She asked all hopefull. I couldn't believe she just accepted my forgiveness.

"Insolent child." My wolf murmured making me giggle. She used to say that to me when I was younger.

"Forgiveness must be earned like yours and mine to each other shall." I said. She slumped a little but not to much knowing I didn't flat out reject her apology.

Deep ocean Blue eyes faced me in a furrow. Grey was watching me with interest.

I sighed once again and turned my attention to the driver.
"How much longer untill we arrive?"
The car pulled up. I caught a whiff of swirling colours... Don't judge that's how it smelt.....I lifted my nose in the air of the car and smiled scramming over Elliot to get out on the side of the Forrest much of grey disapproval.

"Calm down mate if you wanna be Angry at some one then point it at her." I herd Elliot defensively say. I rolled my eyes.
Sniffing again.

And walked further into the Forrest everything so familiar. Elliot smiled to. We were home. The taxi was out of sight. Letting me rip out a ear covering howl through the air. Every one looked at me confused. X must have told them I was comming home. As expected they were closing in fast. Hiding my scent a shook a little and then carefully jumped on top of a log as 3 guys both humorously shoving one another scrambling while laughing came into view.

I was hiding and they knew it. It was like training to us. I herd a faint twig snap a few meters above me and a girl with bobbed black hair with a pink strip cursed and another male voice snickered next to her. I remained perfectly still in my spot hiding by the leaves. I looked down wearily from the two above me to find the three really buff guys laughing at Miki before snapping their attention to something higher above me as grey and Eliot looked utterly confused, Elliot's was just confusion. While grey on the other hand looked frantic trying to sniff me out ignoring the new comers.

The rustle of leaves was herd before I feel out of the tree.

Greys pov

Jess howled into the sky, by now we were deep in the Forrest and it was just the four of us until I could smell another 3 males running towards us they were all bulk and tall and smelt highly of power similar to my own and Jess's they were shoving each other and whooping through out the quiet Forrest. When they reached us I looked around trying to find Jess who was gone along with her scent. Each of the guys were still joking around.

"Hahaha. Whoooop, hey fellas who's this little hottie?." One of them said until all There heads snapped up into the trees as I continued to sniff around to find her. I didn't want these half naked men to be in my lasses presence.

There was a slight rustle in the leaves and then and oughf Sound as something hit the ground.

It was Jess and on top of her was a woman around her age as well as a guy and they were literally going at it. Knives clashing and body's wrestling as they were struggling to pin her down I growled about to step in when a hand hit my chest. "I wouldn't interfere with her not while she's having fun, I haven't ever seen her smile like that."
He was right as I turned back around her face was full of a beaming smile making me want to jump here right then and there just to stay in the moment well that was until the other three buff guys joined in. I let out a low growl just as they surrounded her in a circle and charged she grabbed the girls hand first sending her to the ground and holding her there with a grunt before grabbing the male whom also fell out of the tree flipping him on his back on top of the girl who grunted from the impact. Elliot stood there smiling like an idiot impressed. Next were the three guys first came the smaller of the three. She somehow karate chopped his side and pretended to throw a punch, in doing so he ducked only to get an elbow to the edge of the neck making him collapse laughing and wheezing under the pressure of her foot. The other two men grabbed her placing their hands all over her body she giggled before bitch slapping them both and grabbing them each behind the head and smashing them together before throwing them on top of the pile and jumping up so she could sit on them all.

She got off them then and they all started getting back up.
"oh thank god you guys are here I missed you way to much." She said smiling at them all as they got up showing their necks to her.

"Well if it isn't our majesty." A black skinned man said he was one of the three buff guys

"Ray don't be like that after all you guys are my bitches!" She laughed

"Queen" the others responded showing there necks.

It was then that I noticed that all four guys didn't have a shirt on and they each had a j carved into the breast plate over their hearts. I gave a confused look to Elliot who shrugged.

They each hugged one another before they all shifted. My breath once again hitched in my throat at what I saw her beautiful white wolf with shards of blue and holy shit purple as well. The others were small against her frame, nipping and biting trying to play but she just barked and started running with them tailed behind her.

"Where are they going" Mikayla asked.

Eliott sighed and continued walking ahead leaving us behind.

"I'd catch up if I was you. Bad things happen here at night." He said and so we continued to walk.

.......25 minutes later .............

We arrived at a compound it was a grey building that looked worn down and really old sort of like a prison. But as I look closer I can see that it reminds me of a coliseum only this one much more modern and made out of cement. Large cheers were heard from inside and as we came to one of the many arch ways to go inside a large African American man blocked our paths. "My lord I request your ID and I entrust your guests know the rules?" He spoke
"Yes club 4" Elliot said cutting well more like stabbing his hand and pouring the blood on some strange tablet that glowed a misty blue.

"Go ahead." He said and stood guard once more at the entrance.

"What rules?" Mikayla asked I watched Elliot's back trying to block out the continuous noise from the crowd who were cheering for some thing.

Elliot stopped right in the light that let us see what all the excitement was "there are 2 rules 1.you start a fight here no one will help you 2. If you leak any of the info about the where about and activities that happen here you will be hunted down in less than 3 hours and killed on sight. Oh and last but not least do not disrespect the queens and kings of the assassins." He said turning on his heel.

That brought me back to the night I was captured by Jess she called herself a queen of something but I can't quite remember when though.

I herd mikayla gulp at the rules before Elliot clapped and turned around walking out into the glow of the fire lit night."stick close to me if you don't want to die guys."
As we walked out I could see a line of both men and women being lined up together some smiling viscously while others smirked. They were standing on a raised platform that was at least 200meters in diameter. The crowds seats were filled to the brim like you would see at the grand finale at the afl seats just the same only they were filled with snarling people. Elliot took us up the stairs to where I caught on that four platforms were right at the top hanging over the rest of the crowd. They were spread evenly from one another, the one I was staring at was black and had two thrones with a symbol of a spade on them one masculine and the other feminine both showing equal power. Directly below them was another platform that had smaller imitations of these chairs that were aligned next to one another each with a number in the spade part of the chair only the higher they got the grander the chair got but it too was far below the two chairs that sat above it.

"Why are there chairs hanging out over the crowd." Mikayla asked keeping her voice low so as to not be herd by the blood thirsty people that we were passing

"That is where the King and queen sit looking down at those below them which is called the platform were people sit that represent their house."

Mikayla looked confused. And Elliot just muttered something under his breath. I was still stressed that I couldn't find Jess as well as the fact she ran off with no less than four other guys was bad enough for my possessive side and if she didn't control her self with how much she flaunts her body around she was going to see a whole new side of me.

Once we got right to the top Elliot walked down a small path way leading into a room behind the highest platform where the King and queen sat. Turning around before we entered he told us to remain silent unless spoken to by any of the kings or queens including him in front of others presences. Turning back around he opened the door to a room with a massive table of food with the room decorated in red and black curtains with a soft black carpet. Elliot disappeared from view and mikayla and I looked around that was until I smelt her. She was sitting on one of the two thrones a marvellous black dress like a Greek goddess tightly fitted to her body as she laid in her chair like a queen that she was. I also recognised a few voices below us as the people she ran off with as well as others. Elliot soon reappeared shirtless and wearing a Ancient Greek like clothing that draped around his body covering his legs like pants they two were black. When he had arrived Jess stood up with him in front of their seats and her back stiffened slightly catching on I was there and watching her as Elliott stood beside her. The platform in front of them opening and some how producing a small path way that connected with the others in the centre in the shape of a small circle.

She turned back to me my heart fluttering as she looked leathaly sexy and she strode out with Elliot by her side as did 3 other couples 1 couple from each plat form as they all meet in the middle. Making the tension in the air settle every one down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 20.3K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
192K 4.6K 33
"You rejected me!! Not the other way around!!" I yelled at him, tears streaming down my face. "I know." He says, he head hangs low. "And I'm sorry...
876K 24.1K 22
Rejected by her mate because she was thought to be weak. He was wrong. //\\//\\//\\ I hear a sorrowful howl promising vengeance. Hearing the sound...
575K 16.2K 34
I was never appreciated for who I was. I was tossed aside and left to rot for a mistake I made many years ago, a mistake that haunted me my entire li...