Secrets From Within [Legolas...

Oleh Annabanana2895

An Elleth named Alvena Baggins has grown up with Bilbo Baggins. Her whole life believing she was an unusual a... Lebih Banyak

Secrets From Within [Legolas FanFic again]
The more the merrier.
Going on an Adventure!
Trolls and Weapons
Imladris
Council of the Lost Princess
Saving 13 Dwarves
A//N - Must read, For your own Sanity.
Run Bombur Run!
Woodelves
Like father but not like Son.
Rollin' in the Barrels
His little Secret
Don't get your hopes up
Wound
The battle.
Saying Farewell
Bilbo's birthday!!
There and back again then back there again
Legolas
Secret Council
So much death
Kiss me away
Fangorn Forest
Gandalf's staff
Second Soulmate but first Love
The haunting
Alliance without the dying
Fire will consume her
Mithrandir
Author's note! Important!
Author's note. It's done!
The Spark of new Hope.
Sauron's tale
Sewn together
United
Finale.

The Secret from within

7.2K 226 17
Oleh Annabanana2895

A//N

Hey guys! Thank you so much for supporting this story and for the reads and Votes! You guys always make my day! Also if you guys love reading Romance stories please read my friend's story called "Umbrella" her name is SophiaMission. I dedicated this story to her. You'll love her heart touching story.

Oh! And in this chapter I am going to make my own Sauron History give it a little twist. Thanks and Enjoy!!

"We must reach Lothlorien quickly then." Aragorn said strongly as he started running towards the forest.

They were walking for days and everyone was tired even Legolas and Alvena even though they were elves but they were the ones in front of the fellowship since everyone else was more tired than both of them especially Gimli. The Hobbits' stomachs were groaning for the lack of food for how many days and every minute either one of the hobbits would complain except Frodo.

Once they were nearing the forest of Lothlorien they felt at ease but still tensed and pained from the lost of maybe their only hope not only was he their hope but he was a great friend.

"Stay close young hobbits! They say that a great sorceress lives in these woods an elf-witch of terrible power all who look upon her fall under her spell." Gimli grunted out to Frodo and Sam which made Alvena listen closely to Gimli's words. "And are never seen again." Gimli added, tightening his grip on his ax. "Well, here's one dwarf she won't ensnare so easily. I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox." Gimli finished then came to a stop as he was surrounded by arrows.

Alvena stopped in her tracks and felt as if her heart would leap right up to her throat. "So much for your eyes and ears Gimli." Alvena sighed. 

"The dwarf breathes so loud we could have shot him in the dark." an ellon, with long light hair and broad shoulders said as he approached the fellowship. "I am Haldir of Lorien...and you will follow me." Haldir said as he walked away. Alvena couldn't help but to admire this ellon, even though he was nowhere near Legolas' charming appearance but he was somewhat strong and brave looking not that Legolas also has that but Haldir was different from Legolas.

Haldir had escorted them to what was a patrol platform, it was nightfall. All was glowing bright as the sky was growing dark. Alvena admired the tall trees reminding her of Mirkwood but this had a calming presence and this made Alvena relax but the pain still did not go away, the pain of losing someone so special.

"A- Aragorn in Dunedain...istannen le ammen." Haldir said as he looked towards Aragorn.

Aragorn quickly thanked Haldir for this comment and Gimli shuffle a bit. "So much for the legendary courtesy of the Elves! Speak words we can all understand!" Gimli demanded angrily. 

"We have not had dealings with the dwarves since the dark days." Haldir spoke bitterly to Gimli.

"And you know what that Dwarf says to that?...Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul." Gimli said with great disgust. Aragorn quickly put a hand on Gimli's shoulders and said "That was not so courteous."

 Alvena stifled a laugh, and Haldir eyed her but once Alvena's eyes connected with Haldirs' he quickly looked away.

Haldir glared at Gimli for a while and then he glanced over to Frodo and frowned. "You bring great evil with you-- You can go no further." Haldir stated as he walked away. Aragorn followed Haldir and debated with him on whether or not they go further or not. Haldir sighed and agreed to allow them to go further.

"You will follow me." Haldir said quickly before walking off.

Everyone quickly got up and followed him and several of his guardsman. They walked for hours but when the sun was beginning to rise Haldir stopped and looked off a cliff side.

"Caras Galadhon... The heart of Elvendom on earth.... Realm of the Lord Celeborn and of Galadriel, Lady of Light." Haldir spoke with much pride in his voice as he looked at his home land. Alvena's breath was stolen by the beauty of Lothlorien, never in her life would she ever think to see such beauty. Rivendell and Mirkwood were very much beautiful but Lothlorien had that alluring beauty.

Everyone starred in awe as they saw the beautiful sight. Haldir continued to lead them until they had reached the heart of Caras Galadhon. As they walked to the top of the large spiral stair case, Haldir had them wait at a grand court. Then two heavenly figures walked down steps hand in hand. The figure of a man could be seen and the other was that of a woman. They were Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadriel.

"The enemy knows you have entered here.... what hope you had in secrecy is now gone.... nine that there are here... yet ten there were set out from Rivendell... tell me where is Gandalf for I much desire to speak with him... I can no longer see him from afar." Celeborn spoke with such wisdom in his voice.

"Gandalf the Grey did not pass the borders of this land." Galadriel whispered quietly. "He has fallen into Shadow." she said in a daze.

"He was taken by both Shadow and Flame... a Balrog of Morgoth... for we went needlessly into the net of Moria." Aragorn said lightly and the faces of both Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadriel fell sadly.

"Needless were none of the deeds of Gandalf in life... we do not yet know his full purpose... do not let the great emptiness of Khazad-dum fill your heart Gimli, son of Gloin for the world has grown full of peril and in all lands love is now mingled with grief." Lady Galadriel said darkly.

"What now becomes of this Fellowship? Without Gandalf hope is lost." Lord Celeborn said.

"The quest stands upon the edge of a knife... stray but a little and it will fail to the ruin of all... Yet hope remains while the Company is true... Do not let your hearts be troubled... go now and rest for you are weary with sorrow and much toil... tonight you will sleep in peace." Lady Galadriel said as she looked intently at Frodo. Before Alvena could walk away Lady Galadriel spoke "Princess Alvena, it is a pleasure to be in your presence once again." Alvena turned to face her and smiled "As I Lady Galadriel." Galadriel smiled before Alvena walked with the fellowship.

The fellowship were escorted to the bottom of the trees what looked like a resting garden for them to rest.

 ***

Alvena was given fresh leggings and a tunic and after she got some sleep and something to eat she decided to wander the forest grabbing the chance to see something new. "Excuse me Princess Alvena but Lady Galadriel requests your presence." a voice said behind her, she turned around to face Haldir. "Thank you... and please call me Alvena or Vena." 

Haldir held out his arm for her to hold and as she did Haldir said "You are from the red kingdom." Certainly it was not a question. 

"I have always admired the red Kingdom, I have visited the red Kingdom before. People there were kinder and very welcoming. I especially enjoyed the dinner entertainment where they would do tricks and show off their abilities with fire." he said as they walked towards Galadriel's room. 

"Wow! It sounds amazing. I wish I was there to see it for myself." Alvena said sadly as she imagined her kingdom in her head because it was the closest thing she could do to feel and actually be home.

"Do not be sad Vena, there is still hope. You are the princess of the red Kingdom there must have been a reason for your parents to leave you here. Just don't give up on hope when you know there is still a bit left of it." he said as he bowed to Alvena and walked away, Alvena didn't notice but she was already in Galadriel's garden. "Come child." Galadriel's voice echoed through the enchanted air.

Alvena followed the voice and it led to Galadriel's fountain looking thing. "Look into the mirror." Galadriel said as she stood just a few feet away. 

"What will I see?" Alvena asked. 

"You might see the future or your past. The mirror will show you all kinds of things, of what may happen and what did happened." she said as she smiled towards Alvena. Alvena went to go look in the mirror no questions asked she respected and trusted Galadriel more than she trusted herself.

** Vision ** 

Alvena saw herself running through the forest on a sunny day, the sun just peaking through the trees. She wasn't running of fear but she was running out of playfulness. She then heard a giggle, not her giggle, but a young girl's giggle. "Hurry up Lirimaer! Your Ada will arrive very soon!" Alvena called as her long dark green gown tailed behind her and her long red hair flying in the air. 

The young girl giggled again after a few seconds of running Alvena saw the little girl running ahead of her. She was short and she was no ordinary girl but a young elfling. She had golden blonde hair and as she turned around to smile at Alvena her dark eyes twinkled in the sun and she shouted "Naneth!"

But then her vision started to fade and evolve into a new one.

But this time it was much darker.

She saw elves in a straight line bounded in chains on their wrist and feet. She even saw Elrond and Legolas but they all were bruises and bloody. The dwarves were hung from walls, some dead and some barely alive and they were used for training dummies. The humans were forced to kill each other for the orc's entertainment. The hobbits were forced to cook and if they even ate a single crumb they would lose a body part. Gandalf was forced to torture anyone who wasn't following orders and you could see on his face that he didn't have a choice. 

The worst of all was Alvena was standing on the eye tower and this eye was watching its victory. Alvena's red hair was messy and in knots giving her an evil look, she wore a dress barely covering her skin and some parts of her white skin was covered in dirt. Her eyes were glowing red, a bright red. She looked upon the land that was used to be called 'Middle-Earth' no trees stood on the land, no fresh clean water ran through the ocean, fire and ashes now covered the land. Alvena gave a cackle laugh and suddenly this evil Alvena looked straight into Alvena's eyes as if she knew Alvena was watching herself through the vision.

** End of Vision **

Alvena jumped back in fear, she was breathing heavily and she was sweating which wasn't normal for any elf. Galadriel stood calm and still as she stared at Alvena with a knowing look. "Princess Alvena there are reasons why your mother and father left you here.... Many years ago Sauron was just a simple elf, he was known for no evil. Of course you were still in your mother's womb. Sauron was apart of the Red Kingdom he was loyal to your parents while Middle Earth was at peace."

Alvena was confused on how could her past involve Sauron? 

"There was a Prophecy in your kingdom that the Princess will have a soul mate, the first born of the King and Queen, and only the soul mate will know that he is her soul mate for in the Princess' eyes he could see the world. It so happens that when you were born Sauron knew he was your soul mate that he--" Alvena cut off Galadriel by blurting out, "That can't be! How could Sauron be in my past he is way older than me-- older than my parents. This must be some mistake." 

"It is no mistake, I didn't know till my mirror spoke the truth. Sauron was evil at that time he was already corrupted by Morgoth but your parents thought they could cure him but no. Once Sauron knew he was your soul mate he vowed to protect you and fight against the evil growing inside of him but Morgoth threatened to kill you and take down the whole kingdom along with your parents. Out of fear your parents banished Sauron from the Red Kingdom. Sauron felt betrayed and vowed to come back for you and make sure everyone else dies at his hands.... he did vanished and that's when the last alliance came before the battle even begun he went to the Red Kingdom... your parents knew if they brought you with them Sauron would stop at nothing to have you or to find you. They couldn't risk everyone's lives for their own daughter." 

"How could they do such a thing?" Alvena argued not seeing the reason in her parent's doings. Tears stained her face and some fresh tears escaped. "Your parents took away your memories so you wouldn't seek Sauron. They knew if you remembered you yourself would also want to find Sauron." Galadriel said calmly but Alvena didn't take it well. 

"I will never find that Sauron!! I will never love him or feel something towards him!! We are not soul mates!!" Alvena shouted as she ran out of Galadriel's garden.

Alvena needed comfort and although she wants to go to Frodo she doesn't want Frodo to worry since he already has a lot on his plate. Alvena went to someone who she knew he would always be there for her, who believed in her and who would protect her even from Sauron.

Legolas.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

84.5K 3.2K 24
**Now featured on Wattpad's Official Lord of the Rings Fanfic Reading List!** Lily Petrova is not like most Hobbits: she craves adventure instead of...
258K 9.4K 44
"The world was young, the mountains green, No stain yet on the Moon was seen, No words were laid on stream or stone When Durin woke and walked alone...
15K 248 49
Although Allísa grew up in a Hobbit home but she wasn't a hobbit, in fact she was an elf. A royal elf for that matter. Though Allísa lived with Bilbo...
737 30 25
When 3 hobbits are set off on a quest to take a ring to Rivendell, many unexpected things happen. Said ring holds much more power than anyone could e...