His Possession✔ [BWWM+Comple...

Bởi Lei-Bear

BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behin... Xem Thêm

Prologe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Sneak Peek!!!!!!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
KINDA NEW STORY!!!!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Book?
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
COVERS!
Chapter 27
Sequel!!!!!!
♡NEW COVER♡
COVERS AND APPRECIATION♡
96k?! ♡
100k!!!! Shout out!!!!! ♡

Chapter 17

10K 461 15
Bởi Lei-Bear

Just because I'm in that kind of mood💕👆🏾
*

I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me.

Breathing heavy

Sweating

Scared

"Jasmine........ Where are you?......" Damon said out in the open. I quietly whimpered as he passed by the door.

"When I first saw you at school.....you were so breath taking, I had to make you mine. We were meant to be. "
He walked back to the door I was hiding behind.

"YOU. ARE. MINE."

"Ahhh!" I shot out of the bed, panting heavily. My skin feels hot to the touch, but still sweating. I frantically look around the room, trying to figure out where I am. I look down to see I'm under navy blue cover sheets, and it clicked.

I'm in Damon's room.

I let out a sigh of relief before Damon comes barging in, a look of panic on his handsome face. He comes up to me.

"Hey what's wrong? What happened?" He holds my cheek, slightly running his thumb over it. I try not to look affected by his touch, but it's hard.

"It was just a nightmare, don't worry okay?" He gives me a one over, seeing if I'm really okay before nodding his head and leaving. When he closes the door, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

What was that dream all about?

I lay back down and stare out the window, looking at the beautiful night sky.

Why was I so scared and why was Damon so.... possessive?

****
Don't kill me, please! I've been working on my school and such, and you know, can't let them grades slip.

But I'm back, better than ever!

And I know I know... short chapter, but don't worry! It was good right?

But the next chapter will be long, I promise that.

Love ya!

Lei-Bear

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

300K 8.1K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
8.3K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
243K 2K 35
18+ Only Rated R (If you're underage like myself and you want to read this then go for it but just warning you it's STRONG sexual shit in this book...
276K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...