Love Struggles (EDITING)

Od isthisfatee

The Struggles of love Viac

Love Struggles
Chapter 1~Teanna
Chapter 2~Just A Kiss
Chapter 3~Moving On
Chapter 4~Say Sorry To This
Chapter 5~The "B" Word
Chapter 6~SKIPDAY
Chapter 7~Georgia
Chapter 8~Memory Lane
Chapter 9~The Army Brat
Chapter 10~Remembering Him
Chapter 11~Forever
Chapter 12~Road Trip
Chapter 13~Happy
Chapter 15~Jealous
Chapter 16~High
Chapter 17~Loyalty
Chapter 18~ Time
Chapter 19~On The Way
Chapter 20~ Leave Me Lonely
Chapter 21~Twitter Fingers
Chapter 22~Forgiven
Silent Treatment
Chapter 24~ Oakland
Chapter 25~ Patient Love
Chapter 26~White Lies
Chapter 28~Training Day
Chapter 29~To Kill A Mocking Jay
Chapter 30~Calm
Chapter 31~Lost Days
Chapter 32~Truth
Chapter 33~Regret
Chapter 34~Flat Line

Chapter 27~Games

155 0 0
Od isthisfatee

Finally a new chapter! Excuse any mistakes!

Kammeron: Teannaaaaaaaaaa

Kemiko: Leave her alone Kam. She's probably trying to sleep or something.

Kammeron: Shouldn't you be somewhere in Japan enjoying your last week there or something?

Kemiko: Carter and I are actually just lounging around if you must know Kammeron. You know she isn't going to text us back

Me: Says who?

Kemiko: 😳 Welp...

Kammeron: Told you!

Me: Hows Tokyo?

Kemiko: Cant complain...how are you honey bunches?

Me: Tev gave me a little pep talk so I'm over crying. Back on my shit.

Kammeron: What about Cas?

Me: What about him? He dipped and I'm not about kill myself worrying about a nigga that isn't worried about me. Simple.

Kemiko: Seems like you have it all figured out huh? What about Mickey?

Me: Not stunting him either

I locked my phone and dragged myself out of my bed. I had no intentions on getting in my feelings anymore after yesterday. I let this nigga leave me twice and I'll be damned if I let him do that shit again. I honestly don't understand what is so hard about telling me what happened. Granted, I did tell him that I didn't trust him, but that didn't mean I was going to leave him. Maybe a short break but I wouldn't have ended our relationship the way he did. But its whatever now, fuck him and his bullshit ass love. I don't want it anymore.

I figured I would swing my Jilani's place today just to catch up with him since I haven't seen him in 2 months. I let him know I was on my way over before I started to run my shower. I had no intentions on talking about what went down in Atlanta with anyone anymore. I will just let the past be the past and keep on moving. Im back on my shit and I'm not going to let a nigga stop me from being happy.

After getting dressed in some casual clothes, I walked downstairs to the kitchen where Tevin was sitting at the island. My parents and Terrell were gone at his track practice so it was just the two of us.

"Whats up with you Tee?" He questioned as he watched whatever was on his phone

"About to hang out with J."

"And do what?" I rolled my eyes

"Does it matter Tev? We just about to go chill, probably kick it with some of his homies. I don't know. Why are you worried?"

"I aint stupid Teanna. I know he told you that we Rango, but that don't mean you can just be out here fucking with some niggas you don't even know."

He must think I'm stupid or something, "I know Jilani and so do you. Sounds like a nigga that I know."

"Don't get smart Teanna. You know what I mean, don't get caught up with them Rango niggas. Some of them aint shit."

I sighed before grabbing a pack of Oreos from the cabinet, "Tevin I'm not about to get caught up with your gang bangers."

"Watch your mouth Tee. Some of us are gang bangers, not all of us. You included. I know you don't want to believe that you're a Rango but you are. Just don't get caught slipping by a Serpent and don't get caught with one. Some of these niggas get real trigger happy."

Too late for that

I nodded my head before walking out the door and into my car. It was hot as fuck so I was quick to blast the A/C and pull out of my driveway to Jilani's place.

Over the past two months I've completely kept to myself and not even thought about anyone else. I haven't even thought about school, luckily for me Kam was on top of everything for me. I've had thoughts about accepting the other offer that I got from another school. Only pondering the fact because I don't want to be around McKenzie and I definitely don't want to be around that fuck boy either.

I have a lot to think about and change before I move to Tally. Maybe I'll finally have everything figured out before we have to move in to our apartment but I'm not completely sure. Kam will probably try to set me up with another dude but I think I'll just maneuver my way around these niggas for the time being. They're for everyone nowadays and I don't have the time or the energy to get played again. I'm out of emotions right now.

I finally pulled into Jilani's place and cut off my car.

Me: Open the door

I waited till he walked out shirtless in just some ballers and slides on. If I didn't think he was fine before, I definitely think he is fine now. He walked over to my car as I got out.

"Look who's back from the dead." He smiled

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up stupid. You knew where I was."

We walked into his house and up to his room

"I did but I wasn't important enough for you to answer my calls or open your room door for." He playfully pouted

"I wasn't answering anyones calls J. I was just trying to get my emotions together since that fuck boy wanted to play me."

"You want me to handle him? My niggas can find him and end him Tee just say the word."

"No thanks. Fuck him, I'm over him and the situation. Never getting my heart broken ever again."

He let out a small chuckle, "Well you're not the only person that got their heart broken in Atlanta.."

Our eyes met for a second before I looked back down at the ground, "Your little boo didn't work out or something?"

"Shorty was playing me the whole time. Had a whole nigga living with her that she been with for 3 years. Just when I thought I found the one, she got my ass; she got me good too."

"She don't know what she's missing. You're a good dude J." I assured him while taking a seat on his bed

We sat in a calming silence for a few minutes as he rolled a blunt. I grabbed one of his remotes and took it upon myself to play a little 2K17 to keep myself occupied.

"Where is everyone?" I asked

"Puerto Rico."

It totally slipped my mind that his family goes back home every summer to see their family back there.

"And you didn't go because..."

He shrugged, "Had my head up a bitch ass that was playing me the whole time."

I shook my head, "We some sad mother fuckers."

"Nigga I aint lock myself in my room for 2 months." He joked before passing me a blunt that he lit "That was all you."

I took a pull before letting out a small laugh, "Whatever nigga. I'm just saying how we both get played like some sorry niggas. I'm done getting played, I'm about to start playing the game."

"You about to go around breaking hearts or something?"

I shook my head, "What? No. I just want to do me. If I'm gonna have a boyfriend, I will. But if I just want some dick with no strings attached I'm gonna get some."

I eyed him as I blew smoked out my nose giving in to my high.

"No strings. No emotions. Just sex." I inquired

He sat next to me on his bed as I looked him up and down, eyeing his manhood.

He shook his head with a sly grin, "Nah linda, you're not ready for this package."

I smirked, "Sweetheart your probably not ready for my fuck anyway. I never said you would fuck me, I would be doing all the work."

I was talking a big game knowing the only guy I've ever been with was Cas, but porn can teach you a lot in 2 months. I've pondered on the thought of doing some things with Jilani before, but things just never worked out since I always had a boyfriend. But now I have the perfect opportunity to get what I want and I want him.

I set my controller down and climbed on top on straddling him. Rotating my hips on his manhood sparking a rise out of him

He look at me with his low eyes, "Don't start something you can't finish."

"Who said I couldn't finish?"

I trailed his jaw line with kisses and moved down his neck then back up to his ear.

I bit his earlobe gently and whispered, "No strings. No emotions. Just sex."

His hands made their way down to my butt, gripping my cheeks as he started kissing on my neck and sucking softly. I started to grind him a little harder and faster, making my point that I wanted more than just some foreplay.

"Let me grab a condom mama" He spoke lowly

I nodded my head and released him to grab a rubber. As he walked out the room and over to his bathroom I started looking around his room a little more. I spotted a spider on his dresser and decided to be little nosey. I walked over to his dresser and scanned through everything that looked to be Rango affiliated. There was a folder sitting neatly at the edge and I really wanted to open it, but I didnt know when exactly he was going to come back. I mean it doesn't take that long to find a condom in a bathroom.

Before I could even reach for it, he came back with a box of magnums.

I raised a brow eyeing the box, "You better be that big boy."

He threw the box on the bed and quickly dropped his ballers to the ground. My eyes grew a bit wide at his size, thinking I probably shouldn't have talked all that shit.

"What was that you was saying?" He smirked as he started walking towards me.

"Oh nothing at all..." I giggled before laying down on the bed

He hovered me with a smirk on his face and peeled off my clothes and threw them across the room before he rolled the condom on

"You sure about this linda? My stroke aint weak like your little ex dude."

I stroked his wood before inserting it in me. To say he was big was an understatement, he was huge. I had to adjust to his size but after a few moments I got comfortable and he started stroking in and out of me slowly. He threw his head back and let out a soft grunt before pulsing into me faster and harder than before. My moans transformed into soft screams of pleasure as I gripped his red sheets. He was great but I wanted more than what he was giving me at the moment.

I pulled him down to me and kissed his neck as he continued to fuck me, "My turn."

Flipping us over, I was now on top with a playful smirk painted on my face. I slowly slid on his wood with my ass facing him and started rotating my hips. I couldn't see him but I knew for sure he was enjoying it by the amount of times he smacked my ass. I picked up my speed at started bouncing on his dick while rubbing my own clit, pushing for my climax.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum..." I moaned

Coming to my peak he gripped my hips and started pounding me like I was about to be the last fuck of his life. He was fast and rough with it, but I didn't want him to stop as I continued to cum all over his manhood. Only a few seconds later he reached his climax and threw his head back on his bed.

I climbed off of him and started searching for all of my clothes that he peeled off. Well at least my panties and bra would be nice. Jilani went off to the bathroom to relieve himself of the used condom and clean himself up.

"Where the fuck are my panties yo." I spoke out of frustration because I really couldn't find them and I really wanted to go home and get clean.

"I got you with a shirt and some boxers ma. Go hop in the shower, I already started it for you."

I turned to his still naked body.

God really did bless this young man

I walked past him and grabbed his hand as I led him into the shower with me.

***

"Who knew you were such a little freak." I laughed at his comment even though it was true

"Please don't start the whole you a freak shit. Its supposed to be a secret smart guy."

He raised his hands in surrender, "My bad linda. Just didn't know you got down like that."

I playfully rolled my eyes, "And you aint know I got down like this.." I dunked on his ass in 2K and got the foul, "AND ONEEEEEEE"

"Yo cheating ass. You waited till my hands was off the damn controller."

"Shouldn't have took them off the controller then." I joked

He slightly pushed my head, "Yo big head ass. Stay cheating in 2K."

Kam: Hey loser where are you

Me: With Jilani. Need something?

Kam: What you doing over there 👀

Me: Minding my business. You should take notes.

Kam: Come over. Im boreddddddd

Me: But I'm with J Kammeron

Kam: I'm much more important.

Me: I'll come over later.

Kam: Fine 😒

I let out a small sigh, "Big baby."

"Who?"

"Ms. Glam Baby herself." I joked

"Ahhhh. Kammeron. She want you to go entertain her huh?"

"Of course she does. I told her I was chillen over here and I'll go by later."

He glanced over at me and paused the game. He pulled me on top of him and placed his hands on my ass.

"I like this shit." He confessed lowly. "I like kicking it with you without having to be you with like that. Like we still good friends and that won't change just because we fucked."

I nodded, "Its definitely convenient since we've known each other since diapers. Plus I really don't want a relationship right now. I just want to do me."

"Shidddd I wanna do you too." He joked while rubbing my ass

I side-eyed him before we both broke out in a laugh, "You fucking stupid!"

"Damn. Kill a nigga for voicing his opinion."

"So what you want? This to be a regular thing?" I questioned

He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't see why not. Its pretty clear what the agreement is, we just fucking. We still friends."

I nodded my head in agreement, "Alright deal. But don't have none of your crazy ass females blowing up my shit."

I got off of him and slid on my Nike slides, "I have no hoes Tee."

"You must take me for an idiot" I joked

We walked down the stairs and he walked me to my car, "I might have one or two."

"I'm for real Jilani. Don't have these hoes on my Instagram comments and Twitter feed on some rah rah shit like they your girl. I don't have the time or the energy for it man."

He let out a sigh before opening my car door for me. I slid into my car and he looked down on me and brushed his finger under my chin, "I got you Teanna, don't even trip."

"Mhm. We'll see."

"Tell my little boo Kammy I said hey."

I rolled my eyes as I connect my phone to my aux cord before pulling out of his driveway. Lately I've been bringing myself back to this whole Serpent and Rango thing. Tevin doesn't want me to get involved but he wants me to understand that its still a part of me; biggest contradiction ever. I want to know more without necessarily getting involved, and honestly only one person can put me on game about it.

Kammeron

Niko: Still on your bullshit?

Me: You must have dialed the wrong number

Niko: Kammeron quit playing I said I was sorry for leaving but you ain't give me much of a choice

Me: I said apologize or leave, I gave you 2 rational choices dude. You were just to prideful and selfish to make the right decision

Niko: Guess you still on your bullshit.

Me: If its bullshit then leave me alone Niko. I'm done. Finished.

Niko: You wasn't saying that last week when I laid the pipe down Kam.

Me: I was just horny and didn't want to add to my body count smart ass. Bye. Lose my number.

I can't wait to leave this shit hole of a city and move to Tallahassee. Niko has been on my ass about getting back together, but I made it pretty clear that I did not want that nigga. After leaving Atlanta I drove back home with Jasen, Kemiko, and Carter. Teanna made it really clear that she didn't want to be bothered so for the first month we pretty much kept our distance. She's lucky I love her and have been handling all of her school related stuff for her. I'm not sure how shit is gonna pan out once we get there, but my only job as the best friend is to get us there and thats all. Everything beyond that is not up to me.

Hopefully Teanna gets here like now because we have a lot of school shit to discuss and apartment planning to do. I shuffled around my room trying to clean up before the door bell rang.

"Finally. The bitch takes all day to come see her best friend." I mumbled as I raced down the staircase.

I opened the door excited to finally be greeted by a Teanna who isn't crying all the time, but to my dismay it wasn't her.

"You can't be here right now, Teanna is on her way over." I whined

"Come on Kam, I'll make it quick. All I need is ten minutes." He smirked slowly letting himself in.

I close the door and he picked me up and led me to my bedroom. We reached my room and he tossed me on my bed. I pulled him down on me as I kissed his soft lips, I moved my hands down to his manhood and started rubbing him through his grey sweats.

He pulled away and relieve himself of his shirt, revealing his dark chocolate abs. I ran my tongue over my lips in satisfaction, even after a month I haven't gotten used to this yet.

"You gonna let me eat it now?" He smirked rubbing me through my shorts

"Depends..."

"On?" He removed my shorts and panties

"You going fast or slow this time?"

He had a smirk painted on his face before going in to please me below my hips.

****

"I thought you said Teanna was coming over." He questioned before throwing his shoes on

I shrugged, "Hell if I know at this point. Last I heard she was at Jilani's place."

"Who?"

"He's an old friend. You'd probably like him, he's really chill and funny."

We started walking down my stairs and to the front door. He always did this as if I was some type of booty call.

"Are you always gonna dip right after you get your nut? I thought you said we would be working on us?"

He ran his hand down his face, "Baby girl this is working on us. Don't I call and text you? Don't I come over randomly not even asking for sex?"

I looked around the house searching for the right words, "Well yeah b-"

"But nothing Kammeron." He cut me off, "I told you I'm still new to this having one girl thing so I need to move slow. If you can't get with it then I'm not the man for you mama."

With that he kissed my forehead and opened the door. He made his way over to his black Mustang.

"I'll call you later on tonight Kam." He shouted as he got into his car

I only nodded my head and closed my door after he pulled off.

Teanna

I walked into his office as he was working on probably some blueprints for a new home. I was pretty scared about how he would react with my questions, but I want to know everything. I'm tired of being in the dark about information I'm supposed to embrace.

I cleared my throat making my presence known. He looked up from his work and gave me a warm smile.

"Hey princess. I see you're feeling better."

"Yeah daddy. I actually would feel even better if you answer a couple questions for me...please?"

He pulled off his glasses and motioned for me to take a seat in front of him, "Tea?"

I shook my head and watched as he poured himself a cup. He really embraces our Asian culture, because he drinks at least 4 cups of green tea a day.

"So. What are your questions nugget?" He asked taking a sip from his drink

"I want you to explain Rango to me, and why am I already supposed to be one?"

I could tell my question caught him off guard. He sat silent for a few minutes, probably trying to think of a response. I sat there silently still awaiting an answer from him.

"How do you know that Rango even exists? Let alone know that you're a Rango."

I confessed, "Jilani and Tevin."

"Remind me to have a talk with the both of them." He said sternly

I rolled my eyes feeling like we weren't getting anywhere, "Daddy some things happened in Atlanta where I knew a Serpent and Jilani broke the news to me. I just want to know more."

"I was a Rango since I was 15 running the streets  of East LA. I had nothing so any Rango was my family. I was selling drugs and killing people for a living to put myself through high school then College at UCLA. I didn't think being a Rango would've helped as much as it did, but I made so many corporate connections just because I decided to be a street thug at 15. Once I met your mother I put the drugs and guns down to rest. I couldn't put her life in danger because of the path I chose."

I've heard that one before

"Now just because you are a Rango doesn't mean you have to run the streets and kill Tee."

I rested my chin in my hands, "So you've killed?"

He nodded his head, "Yes I have. Plenty of bodies have dropped dead on my account."

"Why'd you kill them?"

"Anyone that posed a threat to me or my family got a bullet to their head. Simple." He shrugged

Looking down at his desk I noticed his spider tattoo on his hand.

"Daddy why can't I get involved into something you want me to embrace? It just doesn't add up. You guys want me to know what I am, but don't want me to get into it like I should." I protested

"Because we don't want you to get a bullet to the head Teanna. You want to know a day in the life of a Rango? Ride with your brother for a day, then you come back to me and let me know how it went since you're so curious."

A small smirked grew upon my face, "Thanks Daddy."

"Don't thank me yet. You have no idea what you're about to get into. Don't talk to everyone you see and don't tell anyone that Cas is a Serpent, not even Tevin."

I scrunched up my face confused, "I never told you Cas was a Serpent."

He chuckled and took another sip of his tea, "You didn't have to. Close my door on the way out princess."

I nodded and got up from my seat. I was honestly confused as to how he knew about Cas, I never told anyone. If he knows that, I wonder what else my dad knows, or who he knows.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

601 28 17
just another love story
Money Od ane30013

Tínedžerská beletria

1.1M 28.3K 51
957 9 15
Secrets and lies. Weed and booze. What's love, anyway?
751K 13.5K 30
Book 2 of the Trey Songz Fanficition