We are Forever (Book 6 in Nem...

By NickNemiDemi

Sixth book in the Nemi Forever series. Demi & Nick are still married with twin toddlers. Go on their journey... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (final chapter)

Chapter 15

5.5K 92 20
By NickNemiDemi

Nick

After Demi's little triplets joke, I had to make good on my threat, that night in bed. She came out of the bathroom & I was already lying in bed. "Are you as horny with this pregnancy as you were with the twins?" I asked as she walked toward the bed.

She laughed as she climbed in. "No, not as bad. Thank God.That was brutal sometimes."

I turned onto my side to face her, my hand making its way to her stomach. "So you aren't horny at all?"

Demi's teeth came out over her bottom lip as she looked at me in that sexy way that I loved. "I'm a little horny."

"I was thinking I'd tie your hands to the headboard." I was trying not to laugh at the face she made.

"You want to tie up your pregnant wife?" Her eyes narrowed at me.

I nodded, my hand moving from her belly to her thigh. I leaned in to kiss her earlobe, softly, then murmured, "Maybe I'll be the horny one during this pregnancy."

Demi giggled as she lifted her shoulder. "Fine by me. You still have that pocket pussy Joe got you for your birthday last year?"

My head fell back as I laughed, hard. "Yea. Somewhere. He said I'd probably need it by the time I was thirty."

"Have you ever tried it?"

I smirked down at her as my hand wandered, delicately, over her skin. "Will you be offended if I say, yes?"

She took a deep breath. "Depends on when you used it."

I laughed again then kissed her neck a few times. "Only when you were gone for a few days, like last year when you were on your promotions tour."

"Did you take it to South America last year?" Demi asked as I continued kissing her neck & shoulders.

I chuckled against her skin. "If my brothers would have found that in my stuff, I never would have lived that down."

"Does it feel like a real pussy?" I could hear genuine curiosity in her voice.

I grinned at her as I looked at her face. "I have to admit, it feels pretty good. I guess, if I close my eyes, it does feel like a real pussy, but a different one. It doesn't feel like yours."

Demi started giggling. "Maybe I could have one made for you that is molded from mine."

My eyebrows came together as I scowled at her. "No. I don't even want to know how they would go about making that. I'd much rather have the real thing anyway."

Demi smiled as I kissed her lips. "Good answer, babe." Her arms went around my neck as my lips found her neck again. "You gonna tie me up or what?"

I smiled against her chin, feeling myself twitching below my waist. I got up & grabbed a few of my ties from the closet, while Demi got undressed. I tied her wrists to the headboard, being sure I didn't tie the knots too tight. Once she was immobile, I looked her body up & down, smiling at the invisible bump that, soon, would be at her middle. I couldn't wait to see a real bump there in a few weeks. I kept my boxers on as I put myself over top of her. She took a deep breath as I started kissing her. My mouth moved slowly on her mouth & all around her upper body, while my fingers barely brushed her skin down the rest of her body. When my fingers went to between her legs, she moaned, quietly, her eyes squeezing shut. Her legs were moving slightly, exciting me because I knew how bad she wanted me right now. I let my fingers, lightly, run over her soft bud, then moved them to her inner thighs.

Demi moaned a little louder, almost pleading with me with the erotic sound. I could tell by the way she was moving her hips, that she was getting very impatient. When my hands went back to her hole, I felt how wet she was, so I knew she was ready for me & she probably thought I'd satisfy her soon. I had other plans, however. My kissing went from her neck to her chest, lingering, on her nipples, just enough to get her going even more. I moved, slowly, down to her belly, taking my time there, leaving kisses all over it. As I moved farther south, Demi's breathing got heavier & her groans mixed in, with her panting. I could feel her body shaking in anticipation as I kissed her thighs, all around, everywhere except where she desired my mouth the most. I opened her lips, slightly, with my two fingers & flicked her sweet spot a few times with my tongue, before I stopped, abruptly & hopped off the bed. Demi's eyes opened, looking up at me as I hooked my thumbs in my boxers. She licked her lips, thinking I was going to get naked so I could give her what she craved so badly. Instead, I gave her a playful smile & leaned down to kiss her mouth. I went around to the other side of the bed & climbed in, pulling the covers up & rolling over with my back to her.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Demi asked, breathlessly.

"Going to sleep. Good night, babe."

"You're not funny, Nick." I could hear the irritation in her voice.

I chuckled, rolling over to face her. "I'm not trying to be funny. I'm making you pay for giving me a mild heart attack today with the triplets joke." I leaned on my hand, still grinning at her, now irritated, face.

Demi started fake laughing. "It will be a very very very long time before I let you fuck me again if you don't fuck me right now, Jonas." Her eyes bore into mine, a look of rage flashing in hers. "That pocket pussy will become your best friend. I can promise you that."

I watched her for a few minutes, seeing her expression calm down a little when I scooted closer to her. I took off my boxers, still watching her as a satisfied smile took over her mouth. "You promise you won't spook me like that again?" I asked, smirking at her. Demi nodded, biting her lip. In a swift motion, I was hovering over her again, kissing her, passionately. I worked my way down to her hot box & satisfied her almost to completion with my tongue & mouth. Then I was plunging my cock into her, releasing a satisfied, loud, whine from deep within her. I could tell how bad she wanted to touch me & it was driving her crazy that she couldn't. I kept my mouth on her skin, instead of her mouth, so I could enjoy all the sexy sounds she was making & hear all the arousing words she was saying. I was enjoying this, immensely, even though I really did miss her hands on me. She did wrap her legs around me, so that was helping me not miss her arms or hands as much. I pushed into her, repeatedly, until we were both shaking from our orgasms. I barely caught my breath before I was untying her, wanting to feel her arms around me & her hands in my hair. Minutes later, we were tangled in each other's arms & legs, until we fell asleep.

It was difficult to enjoy the beautiful countries in South America with our kids, because the fans were insane, wherever we went. It was as if the fans had planned to spread out & notify each other when we were spotted. We had a lot of security with us, but the kids still got a little frightened when there were a thousand fans surrounding us, screaming & shouting. It got to the point, where eventually the kids didn't want to leave the bus or hotel rooms. Demi & I had to get creative if we wanted to have any fun. We set up decoys & had fake twitter posts from fake fans, a.k.a our staff, that saw sightings of us miles away from where we really were. We managed, a few times, to get out to the beach or go hiking for a bit, before fans got wind of us being somewhere. It was fun, anyway & we had things to talk about to our friends when we'd get back home.

After Demi's tour was over in South America, she decided to head over to Europe to do a few impromptu radio interviews & television appearances. She vowed she'd come back to perform sometime early that next year, trying not to reveal that the reason was that she was pregnant.

Back in Texas, in mid August, Demi & I got back into working on the festival details. We were sitting in the office, together, on the couch, while the kids were napping. She was going over venue details, her feet resting on my lap as I was going over the list of contributing artists, seeing who had confirmed their attendance & who we were still waiting to hear from. "You know how we said we wanted to do big things for Diabetes for Mercy?" I asked, Demi, as I put my list on the table. I took her feet in my hands & started rubbing them. I heard a tiny sigh come from her.

Demi peeked at me over her clipboard. "Yea." She laid the board on her lap & smiled at me.

"I want to open up a camp for kids with Diabetes & for kids who love someone with Diabetes. I want it to be like for the arts. Music. Drama. Art. I always wanted to go to summer camp when I was a kid. Probably why I loved filming Camp Rock 2 so much." I laughed.

"You want to open up a Camp Rock?" Demi sat up a little. "That's so cute. I would love that."

"Yea?" I asked.

Demi nodded in excitement. "You could call it Camp Rock." She snickered.

I had to laugh at her. Shaking my head, I smiled. "Noooo, it wouldn't be taken seriously at all. Camp Rock by Nick Jonas. I'd get laughed at. I was thinking of calling it Camp Faith."

Demi's head fell to the side as a tiny smile formed on her lips. "I love it." She put her clipboard on the table & climbed onto my lap. "And I love you. You're always working that brain aren't you?" Her lips were on mine & her hands were getting lost in my hair.

"So you'll help me with the camp?" I asked when she pulled her mouth from mine.

Her face twisted in an expression that told me I was ridiculous to even ask. "Of course."

A few days later, was Demi's 30th birthday & she woke up, not feeling happy about being thirty. Especially, since I was still 29. I gave her birthday sex first thing that morning, trying to make her feel like she was still in her 20's, then we celebrated with both of our families at a nice restaurant that evening. She was fine with turning 30 by the end of the night, thank God. And for my 30th, Demi had scheduled her ultrasound to determine the sex of the baby, so she was excited for that. I was, too, admittedly. I think we were both hoping it would be a boy, just because we weren't sure Mercy would ever accept a sister. She didn't even like to talk about it & that worried us. She was too much of a daddy's girl, Demi would remind me. I couldn't help that. I didn't do anything to make that happen, except love my daughter the only way I knew how. I told Demi, Mercy got her jealousy from her. Yea, that remark didn't go over well & I had to do lots of ass kissing after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.8K 31
"The course of true love never did run smooth." This is the 9th book in the Forever Series... In this one.... Nick and Demi will have to work hard at...
66.2K 2.2K 23
This is book 11 in the Forever Series, so if you haven't read the previous ten books, you may want to do so! Today, Tomorrow & Forever will follow N...
189K 4.7K 31
This is the 8th book in the forever series.... Is it really Nemi forever? How will a tragedy affect Nemi? What will become of them?
57.7K 2.3K 28
Book 12 in the Forever Series More love, more laughs & more drama for your favorite Nemi family. Can they trust in forever to get through anything...