Transform (Jughead Jones, Riv...

By RockDD20

"Just tell me what happened that night!!" Some secrets can bring people together, some can tear them apart. ... More

PROLOGUE
CAST
CHAPTER 1: SWEETWATER DROWNING
CHAPTER 2: STITCHES
CHAPTER 3: THE BELLY OF THE BEAST
CHAPTER 4: A PERFECT MATCH
CHAPTER 5: THE FEAR OF TOADS
CHAPTER 6: WHAT AN ADDICTION
CHAPTER 7: A LIFE WITHOUT COFFEE
CHAPTER 8: STICKY MAPLE
CHAPTER 9: THE BAT AND CUTTERS
CHAPTER 10: BROKEN GLASS
CHAPTER 11: THE BROTHER OF ANNA
CHAPTER 12: AN INCONVENIENT LIE
CHAPTER 13: WHITE BOWS AND A BLACK JACKET
CHAPTER 14: SOBS AND SNEAKS
CHAPTER 15: BLACK LACE
CHAPTER 16: FUNERAL OF THE CENTURY
CHAPTER 17: PHONE CALLS AND HAPPY JUICE
CHAPTER 18: FLICKERING FLASHES
CHAPTER 19: FLASE ACCUSATIONS
CHAPTER 20: BACKLASH
CHAPTER 21: BABY SHOWER SECRETS
CHAPTER 22: CODE RED
CHAPTER 23: FOX IN A HOUSE OF HENS
CHAPTER 24: AN ARGUMENT OF LOVERS
CHAPTER 25: SECRETS AND SINS
CHAPTER 26: SNOW FLAKES
CHAPTER 27: THE UNDERWOODS
CHAPTER 28: THE FLIGHTLESS BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER 29: GRILLING RAGE ON BOTH SIDES
CHAPTER 30: HOMECOMING PART ONE
CHAPTER 31: HOMECOMING PART TWO
CHAPTER 33: THE DEATH
CHAPTER 34: LEAVING RIVERDALE
CHAPTER 35: BROKEN HANDS AND HEARTS
BOOK 2

CHAPTER 32: BUS STOP BLUES

2.5K 54 2
By RockDD20

'I don't see anything wrong with getting angry'

I don't own any of Riverdale, only my characters

Lillian's P.O.V

I stood in front of FP, my heart pounding as I gleamed at him his gaze not meeting mine. He was scared, I could feel it. But as I stood in front of him, my arms crossed and my fingers tapping my arm I could feel the doubt he had in himself. It was in the air and all around us, maybe it was just me, doubting that he had anything to do with Jason's death because I know the truth. He wasn't anywhere near Sweetwater river on July 4th or 11th.

"They're accusing me of murdering Jason Blossom" he said quietly, his head tilted up and his eyes caught mine. I took a small gulp of air and ran my fingers over my eyes "we both know that's not true Forsythe" I replied my feet taking small steps towards him, I kneeled down and looked him in those big brown eyes and I cupped his cheeks softly. He looked away from me his hands reaching up and taking mine away, but he still kept a grip on them. I felt my eyebrows furrow into a frown "FP, tell me that's a lie. Please tell me that's a lie" I said my voice becoming stern.

He didn't speak a word, this only irritated me he isn't helping himself by not talking. I abruptly stood and stepped away from him my back face towards him, "I'm going to tell them-" I said turning back around. FP's eyes widened and he quickly stood from his position his hands cuffed together "no, no we can't tell anyone about that night" he said shaking his head. "Forsythe you have an alibi, you weren't at Sweetwater river on July 4th" I replied my voice becoming louder, he took a step towards me and grabbed my arms "Lillian, if you tell anyone where we were on July 4th it will have consequences" he panicked his eyes wide like a rabid dog.

"Why?"

"Think of Anna and Jughead, think of how they would feel knowing you and I-" he cut himself off and closed his eyes for a brief moment unable to say the words that we both knew were true. He opened his eyes and held my gaze "no one can know about what happened on July 4th" my lips parted slightly and I felt fear creep up my spine, he's right, if Jughead and Anna knew about what we did then-well I don't know what to think.

The door than opened to the room and Keller stepped inside his chin held high as he glared at FP like he was the scum of the earth. "Lillian please leave the room" he ordered his harsh eyes not leaving FP's form, "I'm not going anywhere" I said my chin held high. "Lillian, it's alright" Forsythe said his smile comforting yet strained, my features softened and I left the room.

I want to tell them the truth, but that would only land him in more trouble. Both of us will suffer the consequences, not just by our families, but by the law.

Anna's P.O.V

My black homecoming dress sat in front of me, crinkled and a little scuffed from all the running around I've been doing. Archie, Veronica and I searched everywhere for Jughead, Pops twice, his dad's trailer, the construction site, hell even that serpent bar across town. But Jughead is gone, gone with the wind. And I miss him, I want him to understand that I had nothing to do with it that I had no idea. He needs to hear me out, listen to what I have to say, whether he believes me or not.

I couldn't take my eyes off it, the poster in front of me. Black hair, pale skin and a cigarette between her fingertips. Sometimes I think that this poster was a connection between Jughead and I, it was his first gift to me and it wasn't the last. But as I look back onto the last two months all I've done for him is feed him lies and all my drama, I don't deserve him, all I'm doing is twisting the innocent Jughead I've grown to care about and turning him into something he shouldn't be. I want to let him go, but- I can't, I love him. There's no doubt in my mind that I do, I love him and that's why I can't let him go. I can't do that to myself or him.
That might have been what persuaded me to leave my house in the middle of the night, my jacket tight around my body and my jeans loose. I sped along the roads of Riverdale until I arrived at my destination, I stepped out of the car and headed to the bus station. And there he was, inside the phone box a black telephone pressed to his ear. I could see the redness in his nose, the tears that built up in his eyes. His head banged against the glass and he slammed the phone down and hung up. He closed his eyes and cried, I left my car and stood my feeling sliding along the pavement until I stood just meters from the box. His blue orbs opened and his eyes caught mine, his saddened expression didn't change as he looked straight back at me. His hand wrapped around the handle and he opened the door, he slowly and agonisingly walked to me stopping just just in front of me.

"How'd you find me?" He asked as he continued looking into my eyes, "I guess you and I think alike" I shrugged giving him a small smile he didn't return it. His eyes tore from mine and he looked to the ground "are you alright?" I asked stepping closer, his blue eyes flickered up to me "you didn't seem to care when you distracted my dad so Veronica, Archie and Betty could go through my dads trailer" his tone was so bitter and hurt that made my heart broke just a little more. "No, Jughead I didn't know I swear" I said shaking my head, "how do I know you're telling the truth Anna? You never tell me anything" he replied.

My eyes widened at him and my fists curled "Jughead, I have told you things I've never told anyone. The things that happened with Chuck and what he told everyone-"

"You only told me about what happened between you and Chuck because Marcus pressured you into it, and I only knew about the whole suicide incident because of Chuck!" He snapped cutting me off, I took a deep breath trying to control my anger "I came here to try and persuade you to forgive your friends, and that we will handle the situation with your dad, together. I didn't come here to listen to you snap at me about something I didn't even know about, so it's either you come back to Riverdale with me or you go your own way, because I'm not stopping you"

His chest heaved, his sharp eyes seemed to be burning holes into me but the look he had didn't stop him before stepping forward his chest close to mine. His hand reached up and cupped my cheek, he felt cold and stiff even as his bottom lip trembled. His head dropped and those built up tears finally fell onto his cold cheeks, I pulled him close my fingers running through the curls on his neck as his salty tears dripped onto my jacket, his sobs shaking our bodies. I whispered soothing words my voice soft and gentle, I kissed his neck while his arms gripped me for dear life.

"He lied to me" Jughead sobbed, he pulled away from me "he lied" my hands reached up and wiped away his tears. "Sometimes parents lie to hide the most fatal truth" I whispered soothingly, "he was trying so hard to be different, I know he was" Jughead whimpered his lip trembling more. His head dropped back down onto my shoulder and he continued crying.

I don't know how long we stayed their for, but Jughead's eyes didn't dim down from the red until we sat at pops two untouched coffees between us. We were quiet, so much could be said but no words could describe how either of us were feeling. Betrayal, lies, broken hearts, very few of the things both of us felt Jughead more than myself.
I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I slipped it out seeing a message from Archie asking if he knew where Jughead was. I ignored it and placed my phone on the table and looked back to Jughead "do you want to talk?" I asked, he didn't say a word merely glance at me before leaning towards me. Softly he took my hands and kissed them "yes, but no" he whispered his voice soft and shaky, "you don't have to if you don't want to" I spoke my eyes soft to him. "Thank you" he said letting go of my hands and leaning back against the window.

The chiming of the doorbell ringed in my ear, heels clicked against the floor and I prayed it wasn't someone from school. My prays weren't answered as I heard the faintest call of Archie, his voice calling for a motionless Jughead that didn't move to any word Archie spoke.

"Jug" Betty's soft voice cooed as she sat down opposite us a gentle look in her eyes, Veronica stood behind us and Archie next to me "we're so sorry, about everything" Betty spoke softly. "Jug we screwed up" Archie sighed "we all did" Veronica said quietly, "breaking into your dads trailer was wrong, but at least some good came out of it" Archie announced leaning over the table.

"Pretty sure my dad was just arrested for murder" Jughead spoke humourless, his eyes dead and his voice void while he gazed out the window. "The gun wasn't there when we searched his trailer, someone put it there after we left" Jughead moved his head and looked directly at Veronica the second she mentioned the gun. His voice was broken and fragile as he spoke "what are you talking about?"

The next thing I knew we were standing in front of Sherrif Keller inside the department begging to see FP to prove that he was innocent.

"Sheriff, we need to talk to you about FP Jones" Veronica said talking right to him "what about him?" Sheriff asked, "he's innocent, he's being framed" I spoke up. "Then why did he just confess" almost on perfect timing FP was being escorted down the hall in cuffs with two deputy's holding him tight, but what shocked me even more was the person walking behind him. Her brown hair no longer in the bun it was in earlier, the white dress she wore was still on and her makeup looked a little smudged with tears.

My mother.

Marcus's P.O.V

I stood frozen, my hands ripping at my blonde roots. The musty air in my room seemed almost suffocating, the chills running all over my skin. My teeth gnawed at my bottom lip, my breaths coming out shaky and short. Despite how much I don't regret what I did the stinging of tears still stung, the stains of blood on my hands faded into my hair, I didn't care. I wiped furiously under my eyes, getting rid of stray tears. What if Anna found out about what I did? She'd never forgive me, she may have hated our father but he was still our dad, no matter how hard we denied. It won't be long till someone finds out he didn't really skip town, and if any suspicion heads my way I'll get out of dodge. But that didn't stop the guilt running throughout my body.

He is-was my father.

Despite everything he's done, he was still my dad. The man who taught me how to ride a bike, bought my my first pair of sneakers, combed my hair before I left for pre-school. He did show me kindness, even if it was just the little things. And I just shot him point blank, I watched him drop, when people say they've seen the light fade from someone's eyes you expect it to not be true. But when I saw his eyes dim it was then that I realised what I had done.
A part of me regrets it, another part doesn't. He didn't deserve to live knowing that he caused all of us so much pain, but he didn't deserve to die either.

The slamming of a door made me flinch, my red eyes looking away from the floor and to my door that remained closed. I heard heavy footsteps and apart of my feared it was the cops coming to arrest me, a second pair of shuffles made my frown deepen. Another door closed and I released that it was Anna probably with Betty or something.

I stood to my feet, slowly I opened the door to my room and peered into the hallway before tip toeing to the bathroom. I scrubbed away the blood in my hair, my nails and I threw my clothes into the washing machine. Once I was done I left the bathroom with a towel tied around my waist, but as I opened the door I stumbled into someone. That someone was Jughead, his nose red and his eyes puffy, I frowned at him and asked "are you alright?" He shook his head and looked down at his feet, his hand reaching up and rubbing his forehead. "Look, about earlier tonight. I'm sorry, I've just got a bad temper that's all" I apologised, he nodded and continued down the hall. My frown deepened and I walked back into my room.

Anna's P.O.V

Jughead and I walked into my house the door slamming shut, mom didn't give me an answer as to why she was at the sheriff station or why she had been crying but it doesn't leave much to the imagination. She lied about her relationship with FP, they were more than acquaintances, and once all this hell blows over I'm going to find out exactly what went down between them.

"You can sleep in my bed if you want?" I said guiding Jughead upstairs, he had calmed down and he wasn't as red as before. He believes that FP is innocent, and he may be right he may be wrong, only time will tell. "Where will you sleep?" He asked standing in the corner of my room awkwardly, "I'll probably sleep on the couch, I do it all the time anywhere" I shrugged kicking off my boots and tossing them into the corner. He was quiet, his arms folding over one another looking away from me.

"If it makes the situation any better, I don't think FP killed Jason" I said, Jughead looked at me a slight disapproving look on his features "it's just, why would he want to kill Jason. Money, I don't think so, he was already getting enough money from working for Mr Andrews, so what's the point of having Jason" I said furrowing my eyebrows. "It does raise a few eyebrows" Jughead replied moving from the corner and planting himself beside me "I don't know though, everything seemed to add up....but if he did, than he lied to me" Jughead said becoming quiet. I reached up and patted his back softly "we will prove that he is innocent Juggie, I promise" Jughead nodded and rubbed his eyes irritated. "I'll take the couch, you have the bed" he said standing from the bed, I grasped his hand "I'm not going to let you sleep on my couch, sleep in here" I said pulling him back down beside me. I replaced his previous stance and went to leave but Jughead grabbed hold of my hand planting me in my spot "can you sleep in here, with me, I don't want to be alone" he said quietly.

"Are you sure?"

He nodded slowly, I gave him a small smile and walked over to the side of my bed stripping it of its pillows. I pulled back the covers and he took off his shoes and beanie putting them next to my bed before lying down running a hand through his hair, I followed his actions and laid down on the bed on my side my eyes peering at him. We didn't speak, there wasn't any need to. The silence wasn't  comforting but it was necessary, we both need to let the events of tonight sink in, even if we don't want it to. Slowly his head turned to the side and he copied my body and rolled to his side, he looked into my eyes, those blue Iris's looking through my eyes deep down into my soul. He moved closer and wrapped an arm around my waist pulling my closer, I nestled my head against his chest and enjoyed the warmth of him, his usual smell of soap and butterscotch warming my insides. He held me tightly, I reached over and turned the light off suspending us into darkness. Within moments his breathes eased and I knew he fell asleep, I followed shortly after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 6.5K 109
where a photographer teams up with a novelist to figure out the truth of what really happened on the night of july 4th. the night of jason blossoms m...
182K 5.3K 27
[COMPLETED] "I don't want you to end up like Jason." Katherine Parker and Jughead Jones were so alike, they became each other's enemies. Both are ase...
1.5K 4 27
Jughead and Veronica have never been interested to each other romantically, but what will happen if they're left alone together? While Archie and Bet...
Light A Match By Aut

Mystery / Thriller

1.9K 81 18
- COMPLETED - Everywhere she went she was known as Fire. Cheryl Blossom rocked red, displayed fire in her soul. That was until the day she met Toni...