CHAPTER 6: WHAT AN ADDICTION

'If your screaming on the inside it can only be heard by someone who cares'

I don't own any of Riverdale, only my characters.

YOU'LL NEVER HAVE ANY IDEA AS TO HOW MUCH I LOVE COFFEE. Black with two sugars. My favourite. After yesterday Jughead and I have basically been joint at the hip, sort of. We mainly just walked to classes and spend lunch together but that is good enough for me.

I was snuggled up on one of the lounges listening to Reggie bitch about how Jason Blossom's body was found. I rolled my eyes as he yapped on, babbling on something he knows nothing about.

"And Sheriff Keller's grilling me, Mantle the Magnificent. 'Cause I'd want Blossom dead. When he was, like, the only good quarterback we had" Reggie said.

"And speaking of offensive tight-ends, I should've sent the cops to you, Moose. Because here's another unsolved mystery. What exactly were you and Kevin doing at the river, huh? Or does being with the sheriff's son give you a free pass? Keller?" He looked at Kevin, Betty spoke to Kevin quiet enough that I couldn't hear and Kevin muttered something back sending dark glares to Reggie,

"I mean, let's think about it. If a kid at Riverdale killed Jason, it's not gonna be a jock, right?" Reggie called, then his eyes landed on none other than Jughead who was clearly ignoring Reggie. "Yeah, he shouldn't suspect you, Reg. You don't have the mental capacity to pass English, let alone hide a body" I snapped lazily, noticing how his eyes looked at Jughead, ready to torment him. 

He only ignored my comment and continued.  "Now let's be honest. Isn't it always some spooky, scrawny, pathetic Internet troll, too busy writing his manifestos to get laid? Some smug, moody, serial killer fanboy freak, like Jughead?" Jughead rolled his eyes at Reggie continuing to ignore him.

"What was it like, Suicide Squad?" Reggie laughed "When you shot Jason? You didn't do stuff to the body, did you? Like... After?" I rolled my eyes at Reggie.

"It's called necrophilia, Reggie, can you spell it?" I choked back a laugh at Jughead's comeback.

"Come here, you little..." Reggie jumped up but I quickly stood my coffee still in hand blocking him from Jughead.

"Back up Reggie" I growled, "and why should I do that?" He snapped back shooting glares at Jughead and I. "Is it because I'm about to beat your creepy ass boyfriend to a pulp" before I could say something Archie spoke.

"Hey, shut the hell up Reggie"

"What do you care Andrew's?" Reggie retorted.

"Nothing just leave him alone" Archie said.

"Holy crap. Did you, Donnie Darko and Satan kill him together. Was it some pervy, kinky thing? Did you three get it on afterwards?"

That. Is. It.  

"Archie, be a doll and hold my coffee" I said trying to keep calm even though my rage is bubbling underneath my skin. I held the coffee out to him and he quickly took it while Reggie laughed.

And just like that, red blurred my vision.

I swung my fist into Reggie's jaw making stumble, I grabbed his collar and slammed him into the vending machine shattering the glass and letting out a battle cry. All I can see is red as I threw him to the floor and climbed on top of him beginning to pound his face in.