The Bet (Lauren/Reader)

By AnemoneLovesFiction

This story is completed. But is being reviewed (by myself) for grammar. 🚨Warnings🚨 -G!P Lauren -Sex (what... More

1~ The Bet*
2~ Notes.
3~ My Name In Your Phone
4~ What About My Prize?
5~ Let's Keep This PG!
6~ Whats Happening Tonight?
7~ Dinner
8~ Anonymous?
9~ Not So Anonymous
10~ Recessive Trait
11~ Date Night
12~ A Proper Apology
13~ Girlfriend
14~ 'Stomach Ache'
15~ It's A Bet?
16~ A Ding Dong?
17~ Anger/ Group Chat
18~ Ferris Wheel
19~ Gary vs Patrick
20~ Did You Tell Her Yet?
21~ First Time
22~ Lazer Tag
23~ Thanksgiving
24~ Telling Y/N
25~ Explaining
26~ Christmas Eve
27~ The Talk
28~ Game Plan
29~ Immediate Makeup Sex
30~ Recording
31~ Ocean, Cabin, Car
32~P-P-Promposal
33~ Prom Note
35~ It's About You
36~ Nausea, Folder 2 ✅
37~ Sexual Sensitivity
38~ Graduation
39~ First Time Since...
40~ Meeting with Vives
41~Art School
42~ Meeting With Hofstra
43~ Bad news
44~Delivery
45~ Will You?
46~ It's A Bet
New Book?
Hello again?
Guys...

34~ Folder 1, Complete

839 24 1
By AnemoneLovesFiction

"It's after graduation if you still wanted to do this, babe." Lauren finished.

"Of course I'll be there! I can't wait!" Y/n spoke through the phone while nervously tapping her fingers on the bathroom counter. She needed to get back to the computer but she enjoyed talking to her girlfriend. She wasn't expecting this conversation to take as long as it did.

"Hey babe, I gotta go, I love you." Lauren spoke  and Y/n let out a mental sigh of relief.

"I love you too."

After hanging up, Y/n headed over toward her laptop and began her third section of the first folder. So far she'd found out that whoever made this was of hispanic or latino origin in the first level. The second level, she'd found out that someone had been lying to her throughout this time. She'd had one more puzzle to complete before finishing the third level and was currently stuck. She bit her lip and started thinking.

"Two people have warned you against it. But you wouldn't listen." Y/n read to herself. She stared at the screen in confusion.

"Warned me about what!" She smacked her computer screen.

"Screw this. I have four friends, and an ex friend. It's gotta be two of those fuckers." She whispered and began typing in random names in the computer.

'Camila Cabello' ✅

"Who the fuck else?" Y/n sighed angrily before Jasper came into her room.

"So like, I'm mad. And I want Taylor." Jasper huffs out.

"Okay?" Y/n speaks, confused as hell.

"Bitch, drive me there." Jasper huffs while stomping her foot.

"First of all, I don't drive attitudy feely bitches. And second, did you even ask Clara?" Y/n asks while getting a text from her girlfriend.

King Lauren 👑💯: Hey, you should bring your beautiful self over 😘😘

"Welp. Are you ready?" Y/n asks again before standing up from her bed to face her sister, shoving her phone in her back pocket.

"Duh, lets go!" Jasper immediately ran down the stairs and toward the car.
______

"Are you sure you want to do this Lo?" Mike asks.

"I mean, we could always pretend nothing could have happened." Clara proposes.

"Mami, Chill. I'm sure."

"But you are so young!" Mike frowned a bit.

"You guys are blowing this all out of proportion." Lauren chuckled.

"If you say so, but still," Clara spoke while heading to her room.

"As long as you are completely sure." Mike smiled at his daughter while placing his hand on her shoulder in a comforting way.

"I am, papa." Lauren smiled as he nodded and headed toward his shared room with his wife.

Just then there was the sound of a doorbell Lauren was desperately waiting to hear. She smiled widely before Taylor zoomed passed her sister answering the door instead.

"Jas!" Taylor pulled the girl up with surprising speed, Jasper had her legs around Taylors waist as she ran up the stairs, no one understood what happened but they were surprised with Taylors speed and not dropping Jasper.

"Hey what's up?" Y/n asks.

"Lets go for a walk." Lauren smiles to herself knowingly before interlocking her fingers with her girlfriend and heading out.
______

"How the fuck?" Jasper asks while Taylor happily throws her girlfriend on her bed and immediately cuddles her.

"I missed you and stop being upset." Taylor pleaded with her girlfriend.

"I wanna nap now." Jasper speaks loudly to annoy Taylor.

"Okay, okay. Lets nap, big mouth." Taylor giggles and pulls a fluffy blanket over the both of them.

"Night night Jas." Taylor kisses the girls cheek.

"Night." Jasper cuddles into Taylors body and the two fall asleep feeling each others warmth.
______

"So we are walking outside." Y/n states and Lauren snorts.

"Thank you, Captain obvious." Lauren responds.

"Whats up?" Y/n asked, knowing Lauren more than she knew herself.

"Why does anything have to be up? Can't we just walk and have you announce the obvious like annoying couples do?" Lauren shrugs cutely.

"I would have let it slide if it weren't for the way you're holding my hand and how you've been tapping on your thigh with the other. Whats troubling you?" Y/n asks sweetly, stopping in her tracks.

"Are there any other superpowers I should know about?" Lauren asks while hugging the shorter girl.

"My laser vision if I ever find out about a side chick." Y/n jokes.

"Well you caught me red handed." Lauren jokes while sticking her hands up, as if told to do so by the police. "She'll probably look like you and call you mommy." Lauren speaks again before Y/n starts freaking out.

"What do you mean?" Y/n asks.

"Well, I got this." Lauren speaks while pulling out a little box.

"Lo?" Y/n asks nervously.

"Don't freak out, it's just a promise ring." Lauren opens the box.

"That in the future, we'll marry each other, and start a family, and have a happily ever after." Lauren speaks and finally meets Y/n's eyes.

"Will you potentially marry me?" Lauren asks while gently pushing the box forwards.

"Lo-lo." Y/n speaks, clearly confused, but lovingly staring at Lauren.

"Yeah?" Lauren asks hopefully.

"I potentially do." Y/n smiles and Lauren's smile reaches her ears as she heard those words.

"Thank goodness." Lauren spoke and slipped on the ring.

"Awe, its in the shape of a crown?" Y/n asks.

"Because you're my princess. Plus you always call me king Lauren, so..."

"Whatever you say, Daddy."

"Thats not what I mea-" Lauren begins but was cut off by a kiss.

"I know, silly." Y/n laughs.

"Okay, Ms. Know It All." Lauren playfully rolls her eyes.

"Potentially Mrs. know it all." Y/n smiles as Lauren places her arm around Y/n's shoulder while the two began walking back.

"You're such a goof." Lauren smiles.

"I'm your goof, goofball." y/n sasses back.
______

"She doesn't think I know what she's been up to but I've been able to place a chip inside of her USB port and transfer any data I could from her computer and I found this." An unknown voice speaks into the camera.

"Well, how do you assume we go on about this? Do I give her hints? Or what?" Another voice speaks.

"Calm down. Everything will be okay." The person on camera sighs.

"If you say so. I just hope she figures this out."

"She will. She has to. And even if she doesn't find out with our stupidly long ingenious plan, she will find out another way." The black figure on the screen shifts in their seat.

"But your way is mean."

"My way is the real way if she doesn't figure this out in time." The figure shrugs.

"Fine. I'll call you later."

"Bye."
______

"Thanks for stopping by." Lauren speaks while holding onto her girlfriends hands. "Are you sure you don't wanna sleep over?" Lauren asks.

The first thing Y/N wanted to say was that she'd be more than happy to stay, but her computer suddenly came to her mind and she really wanted to figure out what the hell this would all lead to.

"If I did, we wouldn't be doing much sleeping, would we?" Y/n smirks.

Lauren had been looking at her lips the whole time and felt her penis twitch. She just leant over and kissed Y/n while pulling the girl closer.

Y/n instantly pushed herself against Lauren Junior and immediately heard a groan pass her lover's lips. The two stopped kissing while y/n snuck a hand down to rub Lauren's pride.

"Is this what I do to you, Lo?" Y/n asked while slowly tracing the outline of her penis and grabbing the entire thing without warning.

"Oh baby." Lauren moans, becoming putty in her hands.

"I'll see you tomorrow babe." Y/n smirks and walks toward her car.

"What! No!" Lauren yells after her girlfriend. "Come back and finish this!" Lauren demands.

"I'll call you." Y/n stated while starting the car.

Jasper had just walked past Lauren and gave her a weird look.

"What." Lauren barked angrily before Jasper giggled and headed toward the car.

"You too?" Taylor asks from the top of the stairs while holding her junk in her hands.

"Fuck off." Lauren muttered angrily while closing the door.
______

"Okay, back to this shit." You sighs heavily.

"Fuck this." You say while roughly pushing the laptop off of your lap. You immediately pick up your phone and dial Lauren's number.

"Took you long enough!" The rough voice on the other side of the line speaks up, not even letting it past the first ring.

"I can just hang up and not give you phone sex if you want. Thats perfectly fine with me-"

"No, you better fix this, Princess." Lauren mutters angrily.

"Okay. If thats how you wanna be." You smirk and hangup the phone. You didn't feel like dealing with Lauren today, and you immediately placed the laptop back on your lap.

"Who the fuck else do I know?" You ask yourself before hearing your phone ring. You completely ignored it before typing in the very same person you were just talking to.

Lauren Jauregui ✅

"What the fu-"

Congratulations, you have passed the first folder! Now on to the next one. You are 1/3 completed.

"This is too much shit!" You mutter while clicking on the second folder and reading the instructions.

You look at your phone and see two more missed calls, a facetime call, and texts are now popping up repeatedly.

"Ha!"
______

I'm so sorry for the delay. I have no excuse except laziness and some writers block. Please let me know of your concerns for anything.

It would be a blessing if y'all gave me ideas. Should you be pregnant?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 61 16
Life has never been the same for 14 year old Leah, ever since her parents were killed in a car crash when she was 6 years old. Can two doctors help a...
892K 41.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
679K 41.7K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
26.7K 2.3K 4
"Are you sure you're ok?" Lauren asked the very small and fragile girl. "No. I'm not sure." She said she shook from the lack of clothing. "Lauren?"...