NERD SasuNaru (Mpreg)

Por yanira4567

Sasuke the cool kid has always gotten what he wants he's got the girl and everything. Naruto the nerd has alw... Más

1. good and bad
2. slut
3. Interesting
4. Secret Toy
5.Mine
6.Itachi's secret
7. Fuck my life
8. Never
9. what?
10. Cereal
11. Cry
12. What I Always Wanted
13. Oh boy... or girl?
14. Sound Proof
15. Tears
16. Hickey lies
17. Blue Eyes
18. Just Another Day
19. Live
20. Truth Be Told
21.Are you okay?
22.Hate is Another Word for Love
23.Blame the Mood Swings !
24. Dammit !
25. Making Out
26. Day Dream
28. Beautiful
29. Bitch
30. I Couldn't
31. Call Me, Suicidal
32. Break Me
33. Uchiha
34. Rumors
35. Sick...With Love?
36. Don't Forget Me
37. Love always hurts
38. Fox dreams
39. Wait a Minute
40.

27. No Words

12.9K 419 246
Por yanira4567

~~Naruto pov~~

"I mean, I know man can't get pregnant but there's no other fucken way you would even consider marrying the Uchiha, Naruto don't tell me you forgot how many times he would b-" "the past is the past! Gaara, Sasuke and I truly love each other and if you won't support my marriage and who I'm with I rather you leave! I was trying to have a nice dinner with my fiancé so if you excuse us we would like to eat! And no I'm not pregnant! That's impossible !" I said as I felt Sasuke glare still on gaara. I felt really bad... I mean I haven't seen gaara in years and only to see him again after so long and this happen... " this is a reserved area so leave before I call the manger and they force you out!" Sasuke said and gaara only smirked at him." My family owns the restaurant so good luck." Gaara said and Sasuke growled." Fine then we will leave right Naruto?" Sasuke said and gaara frowned. "What the hell is going one here?!"I heard a very familiar voice shout.

"temari.." it quickly hit me as the angry girl walked over to us quickly bowing down to sasuke." I am so sorry if my brother coast you any trouble tonight ! I'll get you another waiter right away !" Temari said and my eyes widen... okays that's new... "What are you doing Temari ! Just let me be-!" " gaara ! You apologize now ! I don't want to hear another word out of you unless you're going to apologize!" She turned to shout at him before her eyes finally landed on me and I gulped. " I'm sorry Naruto, I didn't want our reunion to be like this, hopefully we will meet again but on better terms," she said and I was a bit shook but I nodded to her not finding the words in me to reply. " now come on gaara apologize !" She said and gaara growled but did as told. "I'm s-sorry" he said as he crossed his arms and looked away. "Again my apologies for this you're new waiter will be here soon" temari said before grabbing onto gaara and dragging him away with her.

" great... just fucken great" Sasuke said as soon as they where gone and I turned back to him wrapping my arms around my self as I frowned. "I'm sorry about gaara he could be very protective of me at times..." I said and he frowned. "Well your mine now so he can fuck off." Sasuke said crossed arms glaring Over to the door. "Come on Sasuke, it's still early our date isn't ruined yet right ? I'm really hungry 'we' are hungry I'm sure everything will get better and yes I'm yours all yours so please let's forget about gaara for tonight..." I begged a bit just really wanting to eat and go home but just hopefully he caught my drift about the 'we are hungry part'... "Fine, you're right it's our first real date in public we should make the most of it" he said his glare quickly softening as he looked over to me with a small smile before leaning in and kissing my cheek... I wish Sasuke was this nice to me all the time...

Right after that we both had a soft sweat kiss.. which was pretty weird Sasuke being gently is just the strangest thing...but yeah the second we sat down our new waiter came rushing in quickly taking our orders before rushing off. It was a bit awkward at first since we didn't know what to say... how do I like start a conversation with my bully... well fiancé now... "everyone seems really into the post I put.." Sasuke said starting a conversation after a few minutes of awkward silence... it's hard pretending to be in love twenty four seven..." really? How do you know?" I quickly asked and he chuckled." I could feel my phone vibrating like crazy still" he said and my eyes widened... "it's been like what twenty minutes ?! Can I see ! I want to know what there saying! " I said starting to act like my self with out realizing it.. "hm... okay but I'll only do if you give me a kiss~" he said with a smirk and in seconds I was up and kissing him passionately. " can I now." I said happily as soon as I pulled away from his lips my hand out ready to take his phone. He looked at me a bit shocked before he grabbed my shirt smashing my lips against his again. I know better then to pull away so I of course kissed back and the second we pulled away his phone was already in my hand vibrating. Not as crazy as before but still it was going off. I smiled and quickly went back to my seat quickly unlocking it as I went through all the Comments. I was so into the phone that I didn't notice Sasuke just staring at me and the waiter who had come back with our food.

Mostly every comment was asking about when our wedding will be, others where about if Sasuke and I have done the deed and who topped and bottom. I could see many compliment us and stuff and talking  about how great we look together.. there were a few negative once's but that's to be expected...   "Naruto,? It time to eat" I heard Sasuke say and I nodded setting his phone on the table. " sorry Sasu, I didn't even notice the food was here.." I said with a small chuckle and he rolled his eyes. " for someone who doesn't like technology you sure as hell quickly got addicted to it" he said and I pouted. " I'm not addicted. I just wanted to reply to everyone.... they where wondering when our wedding will be and you know who we will be inviting... our wedding is in two weeks and even I don't know ...." I said as I took a bite from my food and he nodded." I'm sure mother already has a list of everyone she's inviting and ideas about what we will be wearing And where everything will be and stuff..." he replied before also taking a bite from his food and I frowned. "It's our wedding don't we get a say in it?..." I asked taking another spoonful of this amazing food. "Yes, but I'm not a fan of parties and all the work that comes with them. I trust my mother but if you really want a say just ask mother I'm sure she will be more then happy  that you want to help" he said and I nodded. "Oh okay.. but when are we going to announce our wedding day...seeing how close we are to the day" I asked knowing I could probably get as much as I want out of Sasuke right.

"Hn. I'll probably arrange something for tomorrow... we will announce our wedding day then." He said and I nodded but even if it felt so quick it's actually better... our wedding day is so soon after all...With that we continued to eat quietly for a few minutes his phone still vibrating beside me every now and then and I'll give it a few curious glances here and there. "What's you're favorite color ?" He asked catching me off guard. " oh um... orange.. but not any orange like sunset orange... why?" I asked curious... " I'll tell you later.. my favorite color is blue by the way.. royal blue" he said and I quickly knew he can't really tell because we are on the cameras.. "You're favorite thing to eat is tomato's it must be " I said as I looked at both of our food. Both had tomatoes but mine was mostly because of cravings... "yes and yours is umm..." "ramen...I love it" i quickly helped him out and he nodded. " right..."he said and we spent the rest of the time talking and eating discovering something new about each other..it was a bit weird but it has to be the best time I've ever spent with Sasuke...

Once we where done sasuke quickly paid and hand in hand we left, but it hurt as I left as I could feel gaara watching us from a far as he talked to one of his coworkers. Sasuke grip of course tightened around my hand.but once we where in his car it was back to normal. "Sasu? Really ? How hard is it for you to pronuncie my full name?" He said and I frowned... looking out side the window watching everything go by. "I'm sorry...I'll do my best to stop doing that..." I replied and he just tch'ed. "I could still feel that stupid red head looking at you as we left does he not understand you're mine!" he growled and I bite my lip. " he just cares a lot about me...he's just like Iruka... he's Can be more of a pare-." "No he doesn't he's just fucken obsessed  with you. He so bloody quickly noticed every little change! He noticed you haven't been wearing you fucken glasses not just that but how how hell did he notice you're growing fat with my child ! Not even Iruka noticed that fast! He's obsessed I want him as far as possible from you and our child !"  " Sasuke he's not like that I swear! He's always been very observant about everything !" I said trying to defend gaara... "oh yeah what's fucken next you turn around and he already knows Ive been fucking you ?" He said and I just stood quite... known gaara he probably would...  " he's definitely not invited to our wedding..." Sasuke said and my eyes widen and I quilt turned to him.  "But, but  he's my best friend Sasuke I know gaara is a bit different but I can't just not invite him to my wedding!" I said and Sasuke growled in return. "His a perv Naruto ! And I already said he's not allowed anywhere near you too ! Why don't you understand!" He said angrily and I frowned. " he's my friend he's going ! You people already forced me out my house! Out my life! Goddammit  im having you're child! And the only thing I ask is for him to be out our wedding!" I said angrily "why?! So that you can sneak out with him when nobody's looking!? What does he make you feel good ?! Is that why you want him so bad ?! So you can fucken cheat on me?! What huh? Do you want it nice and slow is that it and he gives it to you just right?!" He said and I growled. " you have no right! Absolutely no right! Gaara and I haven't and never will go that far with each other! You make it sound so easy! I wish I could fucken run away even on our wedding ! I want to leave you! You have no right to say anything of gaara you've done fucken worse! Why do you even care so fucken much ! What are you scared he'll be able to please me un like you! He'll be able to find every fucken spot in my body that makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine! Is that it!?" I said angrily without thinking and quickly recreated it because he didn't even respond he just glared at the road ahead speeding al the way back to his house.

The whole way they're  I could just feel my self getting more and more scared... what will he do.. I grew even more scared as he quickly parked his car in front of the house quickly exciting as he throw his keys at a butler. I didn't want to get out the car... he looks about ready to kill... but the butler opened my car door and Sasuke was already at my side pulling me out gently but his grip was hard on my hand. Once we both where out he quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me into his house. Nobody was around and that scared me even more as he pulled me all the way up the stairs to his room. I really wanted to run now... but I couldn't his grip was way to tight. He just continued pulling me. He quickly looked the door once we where both inside and I gulped closing my eyes getting my self ready and prepared for all the hits I was going to get but none ever came. Instead his grip on my hand faded away and I was just standing there closed eyes scared. What if he's waiting me to open them to hurt me... now I really can't open them...quickly I flinched as I felt his hands ghost over my waist before he pulled me against his hard body in one gently but swift move . I quickly opened my eyes shocked not expecting this but as soon as they where open his lips where already on mine. I didn't know what to do but his grip tightening a bit around me told me it was safer to kiss back so I did. I flutters my eyes close slowly melting back into the kiss. It was so gentle so soft and sweat as our lips slowly moved together as one. I won't lie this has to be the best kiss I've had with him.. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck knowing this kiss wasn't going to end anytime soon but only got deeper.

~~Sasuke pov~~
How dare he, I was ready to beat his ass after what he said! I can't please him?! I know everything about his body! I know exactly all his curves, I know where I need to touch to  kiss and bite to make his body quiver under my touch."Nobody and I mean nobody will ever know your body and please you like I do" I mumbled against his lips before pulling away and kissing his neck slowly. "S-sasuke~" he moaned softly as I pushed his body  gently against the wall behind him. My cold fingers slowly ghosting up shirt touching his hot skin making him quiver from every small touch I made up his back. I moved my butterfly kisses slowly up to his ear in where I sucked his lob gently giving it a soft tug before I let go and groaned into his ear as he massaged the fading hickey behind my ear sending me a bit over the edge. " Tonight we will go slow~" I half moaned into his ear. Before pulling back just enough to be able to crash my lips back on his. It took him a second but quickly he kissed back. I slowly removed my hands from his shirt and picked him up letting him wrap his legs around my waist as I carried him to our bed gently laying him down and climbing on top of him. All while making sure our lips didn't part for more then a second.

Slowly again I moved my hands up his shirt pushing it up exposing his stomach and chest. While his hand moved down to the hem of my shirt also working my shirt up. I pulled away just enough to help remove the rest of my shirt and quickly throwing it somewhere in our room while he took the short time to also remove his shirt throwing it in a different direction as mine before we where attached again our kiss growing hotter as his hands roamed up my and down my chest..... and that night i took it nice and slow.... so he knows only I could please him.

~~Naruto pov~~

I woke up the next day tangled and naked in the silky sheets of Sasuke bed. Flashes kept coming to my mind of yesterday night... How slow yet rough it all was... how I could still feel him touching me, his fingers slowly caressing my body...this all send shivers down my spine...it was all to good to be true..

i told my self as i laid alone in the king sized bed. i don't know where sauske is but i could tell hes been gone for a while...dammit! i cant get it out of my head! why would he do that ! what will this prove! it felt so good too good! i wish i could explain it but even i don't have enough words in my vocabulary to go into explicit detail of how amazing that was!

"naruto ? its me itachi are you awake yet ?" i heard itachi say after a few knocks on the door. " yeah.. give me a second!" i replied as i quickly got up not caring for the horrible pain from last nights events as i rushed to find something to put on. i quickly found sasukes shirt from yesterday on the floor and quickly put it on along with his black boxers that where beside his shirt before rushing to the door opening it to itachi still out side waiting. i already new i was a bit pink from embarrassment.. seeing as i'm sure my hair is all crazy, i have marks all over which sasuke left last night and i'm wearing his clothes..."you need me?"was all i could say as itachi smirked at me making me blush more, "well, i know we said you guys had to pretend to be in love but this is, doesn't look like pretend anymore" he said an i pouted..."shut up" i quickly said and he chuckled in return."no but seriously, you have an interview in two hours and i'm stuck being you're guardian for the day" he said and i looked at him confused. " what about sasuke?"" father took him with him to the company , sasukes going to start working there after school. " he said i quickly stared to freak. " wait.. i'm not doing the interview alone am i?"i said as i bit my lip.. shit shit shit i don't think i'm ready for that... " yup you are but don't worry ill be near by if anything happens. ill tell you more about it on our way alright, so for now go take shower and come down stairs to eat. hair and make up will be waiting, once you're in the shower your outfit will be left on the bed . ill go make breakfast al-"OKAY!" i said before my hands went to my mouth and i quickly rushed to the bathroom as the morning sickness hit me like a train. burly being able to make to make it to the toilet i throw up all of yesterdays dinner, " i see my nephew is causing you some trouble.." itachi said as he followed me into the bathroom and in return i flipped him off, since i cant respond, " alright, alright ill do it but i don't think my brother would like me sleeping with you all that much." " fuck off" i was burly able to say as another wave hit me and he chuckled in return before finally saying his good byes. leaving me all alone hating life.

once i was done puking my brains out i quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth. before heading back into sasukes room only to see the sheets already changed and the bed made all the clothes that where on the floor gone and what i was told i would be wearing already on the bed. i walked over to the clothes waiting for me as i bit my lip. what was laid out was a simple but the uchiha symbol on my clothes was still hard to get used too. i quickly got changed and headed down stairs where i was getting my hair and apparently makeup on guys is normal now so they added a bit on me as i ate. it felt really uncomfortable with it all as i ate but itachi just found it amusing.. that prick ain't no help...once we where both done eating we both quickly got in his car as we where running late thanks to how long my morning sickness was.so we spent all the way there with itachi quickly telling me about what i'm allowed to say and what would be asked. and that i would be announcing the date for mine and sasukes wedding as well.

as soon as we got there we had just gotten there in time for them to quickly set a mic on me as we were going to be live. itachi just wished me luck before saying he would be watching from back stage before i was introduced and guided onto the live audience. i smiled nervously as the host extended a hand out to me quickly welcoming me. i thanked her as i walked over to her giving her a small side hug before we both seated and the audience ceased clapping and cheering. " naruto, thank you so much for joining us today. i bet it must be a bit nerve wrecking especially being here without sasuke." the host said and i chuckled a bit out of nerves. " yes, you are correct this is something but i think i can manege." " perfect, well we have a lot today and everyone is really excited to ask question, hopefully you're not feeling to sick this time." " im feeling a lot better thank you" i lied with a smile." great! we have many fan questions sent from all around that we hope you could answer. our first question is ' how long have you lived with the uchihas?'" she asked " oh? hmm? it been such a long time maybe around three years.." i said just thinking of when i moved out of irukas house. "wow so you where really young! what did you're parents think? you know about both the engagement and you moving out?" she said and i frowned.." oh.. umm well my parents.. are no longer with us unfortunately they died when i was young but i was happily adopted by my bubbly father.. hes really protective but he likes and trust sasuke so it wasn't that hard and he took it quite well actually." i said lying again ohh if only they new the horror... " oh i'm so sorry about that but i'm glad everything went well and worked out for you and sasuke..... so how about we get out of that and continue on... so tell me how does it feel being engaged to japans dark prince ?" she said and i chuckled. " sasuke can have that dark vibe at times right ? well i cant lie can i ? sasuke is sasuke like he told me once we are complete opposites but we do work well when put together like yin and yang." i said and i got a bunch of awws in return. "so what you're saying is?.." ' i'm the more bubble happy one hes more dark and mysterious but some how we make it all work. i mean we have been since our first meeting when we just starting school as kids. what can i say it was love at first sight.. but i hate hiding it though *pout* we both new it wasn't that accepted yet with us both being males so we waited.. but you know one can wait only for so long...i'm actually glad the paparazzi found out about us.. if not... i don't think sasuke and i would still be together now.. and that hurts.. but before anything or anyone gets in our way again we decided to get married as soon as possible." i said happily hatting every word that came out of my mouth.

" oh that's great! that was actually one of the fan question and mine as well! when will you guys be getting married? will it be after you both finish school?" she asked and i bit my lip." actually we are getting married in two weeks." i said and everyone went wild. " two weeks!? isn't that such a short time to plan a wedding?!" she said and i chuckled. " yes! but i mean we are uchihas and we always get what we want " i said and she giggled and nodded. "that is very true.. but if you don't mind me asking.. the uchihas are low on numbers. will you and sasuke be adopting? in the future of course?" she asked and i bit my lip my smile quickly fading..fuck.. what do i say....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~yani here~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im so sorry guys i know i said i was going to update a lot sooner but i got terribly ill but lucky just a two days ago i started feeling a lot better ! so ill do my best to continue updating a lot sooner i promise!

this chapter was a bit rushed but i did make it a lot longer for you all! i know its not the best but i was writing this while sick xD oh and for you all wondering the smut that i didn't show in this chapter will definitely be in the next so don't worry you will still get the smut xD

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
335K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 33.7K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...