"In love with a vampire" Jimi...

By Eomma--Jin

I felt like a ticking time bomb. My heart rate rised and I exploded. Everything went black before my eyes. I... More

"In love with a vampire" Chapter 1
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 2
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 3
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 4
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 5
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 6
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 8
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 9
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 10
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 11
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 12
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 13
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 14
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 15
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 16
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 17
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 18
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 19
김종현
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 20
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 21
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 22
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 23
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 24
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 25
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 26
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 27
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 28
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 29
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 30
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 31
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 32
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 33
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 34
"In love with a vampire" Chapter 35
"In love with a vampire" Final Chapter 36
Thank You
Second Book
"Tear"

"In love with a vampire" Chapter 7

8.5K 259 90
By Eomma--Jin

Hi, there! This is chapter seven. I'm sorry of it's long. TRIGGER WARNING: this chapter contains violence and abuse. So if you don't like these things, please leave. Enjoy reading! ʕʔ
Her experience:
I opened my eyes as I heared the birds singing outside. I fought of yesterday evening. Was it even real? Jimin as boyfriend! Or was it a dream?! I looked at my phone: 09:30. I saw a message of Jimin.

Jimin: Hey girlfriend! It's a beautiful day, do you want to pick nick with me at twelve?

I texted back as fast as I could.

Mi-Cha: Yes! It was very nice yesterday! Were do we meet? ʕʔ
Jimin: It surely was! Let's meet at the park.
Mi-Cha: See you there. Kisses <3

I quickly stepped out of bed. I chose my nicest outfit and put it on. I brushed my teeth and looked into the mirror. A purple spot was on my cheekbone. I saw the concealer of my stepmom and grabbed it. She was at work, so why couldn't I use it? I quickly put on the concealer at the beaten spot.

I opened the door and felt the soft summer breeze. I walked to the park and searched for Jimin. I couldn't find him, but after a minute I saw a boy siting on a red-white blanket. The boy sat under the shadow of a big tree, wearing a black shirt with a jacket. He also weared sunglasses. "Hey, Jagi!" Jimin waved at me. "Hi!" I waved back at him as I saw all the food standing on the blanket. "It looks delicious!" I said as I quickly walked towards him. "I made this for you." "You made it by yourself?" "Yes." He said with a shy smile "Wow," I said as I sat down next to him. "You are the best oppa!" He smiled as I could feel the sunlight on my skin. He sat in the shadow and I sat in the sun. It was exactly the right temperature; not too hot and not too cold. I looked to the people walking on the streets 30 meters ago as I was wondering why Jimin would wear sunglasses in the shadow. "Oppa..." "Yes?" He said as he looked to me "Why are you wearing sunglasses? Now I can't see your beautiful eyes!" "I'm sorry." He said with a grin "But I can't stand very much light." He said. He looked like he was a little bit sad, almost not noticeable. "Okay," I said as I grabbed a sandwich. I felt really happy here with Jimin. He looked at me so I gave him a smile as I eat my sandwich who tasted really good "These are delicious!" I said. "Thank you." He said, this time more serious. He looked to the grass with a little bird on it a meter from us away. He didn't look happy. "What's wrong?" I asked as I didn't know what was going on in his head. "Oh it's nothing." "I see there's something wrong, please tell me." He looked at me with his sunglasses still on. "Okay... I have to tell you something. It's a secret and please don't be afraid." Afraid? How could I be afraid of this little mochi? I waited for his story in silence. "Do you believe in, erm how should I say this." He looked at me as the sun went away. He looked up and noticed the sun was away and put his sunglasses off. I could see his eyes, as mysterious as always, but this time they were filled with tears. "Just tell me, I will never be afraid of you." I said as I put my hand on his hand.  He nodded "Do you believe in, like, Myths." Myths? What had this to do with him. Or is he maybe.... is he a vampire?! "Yes." I said as I nodded. He waited a minute while staring me in my eyes. "Are you," I suddenly said as I looked to the ground "Maybe it's stupid but are you maybe a vampire?" His mouth fell open. He stared at me with disbelief in his eyes. "H- How.." "So you are one?" He nodded "But how?" "When I was at the age of ten, my mother had a new affaire." He looked at me like he didn't know what was going on "Don't think she betrayed her man, my father, because he had plenty of girlfriends everywhere. She wanted someone who loved her and that was a man named Petrus. We visited him sometimes and he felt like a real father to me. He cooked for us and was very nice. But here it comes," I looked at Jimin as he listened carefully "He was a vampire." Jimin still was speechless. "He couldn't see sunlight and drank blood, mostly from animals." "Woa." Was the only thing Jimin said. "I was so scared you would be afraid of me." "No of course not!" I said as I gave him a hug. He wrapped my arms around me and we sat there for a few minutes. It felt like this moment could last forever. After the hug he smiled at me, but that smile disappeared quickly. "Do you still have contact with him?" He said while he was very interested "No, a week before my mother died he said it was too dangerous to have an affaire with a vampire. So he left." I said. "Okay," He said as he scratched on his head. He looked happy again and gave me a kiss. Suddenly I saw a girl looking at us. I couldn't see who it was. Jimin felt her presence too and turned around. She ran away as fast as she could. He shrugged and he smiled again. Suddenly I thought of bats and asked the question: "Can you become a bat?" "What?" He said as he laughed "No, jagi. You are so cute." We laughed together "I can make my eyes another colour, if you are interested." "Really?! That's so cool, let me see oppa!" He looked at me as his eyes became lighter. It went from black to blue, like he was wearing contacts. "Wow, that's really different." "I know." He said with a grin. This time his fangs looked longer. "Open your mouth." "Why?" He said as he showed his teeth. I could see his white teeth with very sharp fangs. "Are these the teeth you eat a meal with?" He closed his mouth and smiled "Yes, but mostly I eat animal blood." "Mostly? What are you eating when you don't eat the animal blood?" "Do you really want to know." He said carefully not to make me afraid "Yes," I said curiously. "Well, erm I have to tell you another thing." "What?" "Alissa and Tess are erm.. killed." He couldn't look me in the eyes. I knew he did it. "Did you do it after the accident with them yesterday?" He nodded. "That's not nice of you." I said as he didn't dare to look me in the eyes. "But I did it for it you, jagiya. They hurt you." He did it for me? That's so sweet! Well kind of... "It's sweet that you want to protect me, but don't do kill people for me, promise?" "Promise." He said.

After much cuddles and a sweet pick nick I returned home. Jimin asked if he could bring me home, but it was a better idea if I would walke alone. It was already 5 o'clock so my dad would be home from work. If he finds out our relation I'm doomed. I walked through the busy streets home. Everywhere I could see people sitting on terraces. They were laughing or on their phone. It was a nice feeling, although I walked alone. It felt snug. A whole other feeling than home. Home doesn't even feel like a real home to me. I'm not loved nor protected. It always looks like everyone wants to hurt me. But I'm so happy I met Jimin, he is like a guardian angel to me. I was almost at home. I could already see the green door of our house. The only green coloured door of the street. I grabbed my keys, put them in the door and walked in. I heard my parents were upstairs. I grabbed my earbuds and before I could put them in my phone, my stepsister walked towards me, with a laugh. I didn't pay much attention to it and listened to music as I sat by the table. She looked at me the whole time. I couldn't stand it anymore and put out one earbud "What?" I asked not knowing what was wrong with her. "Oh nothing." She said with a false grin. Suddenly I heard the living room door slamming open. My father stood there in the door opening, like he had gone wild. "I heard everything." He said while gasping heavily. "What do you mean?" I said not knowing what was going on here. I saw the television was turned on by my stepbrother. And my sister walked away fast. I turned my head and looked again into the angry eyes of my dad. "What's wrong?!" I said while he approached me. He lied his hand on my shoulder. This time he looked like he was going crazy without being even drunk. "You have a boyfriend, haven't you?" He said with a crazy grin as he squeezed really hard in my shoulder. How could he know?! Nooo... this is bad. This is very bad. "I, erm.. I can expl-" again I felt a smack at my face but this time so hard I became drowsy. "No. Is that your boyfriend or not?!" He stood ready with his hand to beat me again. This time I noticed the whole family had gone upstairs. "No." I said hoping he would believe me. "I heard from your sister you kissed the guy." That stupid girl, how could she?! He gave me a punch in my stomach. It really hurt. I stood up as he approached me while I tried not to get close to him "No, he kissed me, so I pushed him away. I don't like him." I quickly made something up as the pain in my belly grows. I felt I stood with my back against the cold wall. "Why don't I believe you." Again he pushed his arm up high to give me another smack. I was so scared, I couldn't feel my legs anymore and I slid against the wall on the ground. His arm approached me as I put my hands before my face and suddenly I heard the bell. My father noticed it too and stopped beating me. "Those are my friends," he said still being mad. "We have family dinner, so your siblings, mother and me are going, bye!" He walked away like nothing happened "Don't call her my-," I heard they walked through the door and closed it with a smack. "-Mother." I sat there. Alone. Feeling a heavy pain I my stomach and my squeezed shoulder. On the ice cold floor and against an ice cold wall while my father didn't even see me as family. I burst out in tears, missing my mother. Suddenly I heard my phone ringing, it must be Jimin. I tried to stand up with the horrible feeling of throwing up. I when I stood up I grabbed the phone and before I would answer it, I would make my mind clear, Jimin must not hear I cried. "Hey Jagi, how are you doing?" He sound happy "I'm good, how are you?" Actually I wasn't, but Jimin was the only thing that could make me happy.  "Jagi, please don't be angry." "What's wrong then?" Did he kill someone again.? "A good friend of me, also a vampire, Jeon Jungkook, is very sick." "Oh, okay," "He still lives in Korea, with some other friends, but I think I'll have to visit him, if he is so extremely sick. Maybe you want to come with me?" Come with him, to Korea?! That's really cool, but what if that asshole of a father knows I'm going with Jimin. "Are you still there, Jagiya?" "Yes..." You know what, I don't care anymore, you only live once "Yes, I'm going with you." "Yay, we will go tomorrow." "Tomorrow already?!" "Yes... the airplane leaves at 6 o'clock in the evening. So I can get you, then we can go to my house and then to Korea." "Okay, I'll be ready at twelve." "Okay, see you tomorrow!" "Bye." What have I exactly done? I have mixed feelings. I want to go so bad, but I think my father will kill me. You know what, I'll just say that a relative of my mother was very sick, so I'm going to her. Or I say nothing. I'll call him when I'm there, he won't notice anything.

His experience:
After I made the pick nick ready, I saw Mi-Cha walking towards me, she weared a baby pink dress, which looked really nice on her "Hey, Jagi!" "Hi!" She waved back at me and looked at the food on my blanket "It looks delicious!" I hope she will like it, I never cook for humans. "I made this for you." "You made it by yourself?" "Yes." "Wow, You are the best oppa!" She was so sweet. "Oppa..."she said suddenly "Yes?" "Why are you wearing sunglasses? Now I can't see your beautiful eyes!" "I'm sorry. But I can't stand very much light." I said hoping she wouldn't think I'm weird. "Okay," she said as she grabbed a sandwich, I hope she likes them "These are delicious!" She said with a smile. "Thank you." It's a pity I can't taste them. Well, I can but I don't taste anything, the only thing I can taste is blood. I looked at a bird, he was so free, he could do what he wanted, but I can't. The only thing I can is slurping someone's neck. "What's wrong?" She suddenly said. I looked at her, she looked so innocent, so full of life. "Oh it's nothing." "I see there's something wrong, please tell me." How could she know? Should I tell her? But what if she's afraid. Of that last thought my eyes became very watery. But I'll have to tell her the truth. "Okay... I have to tell you something. It's a secret and please don't be afraid." She waited for me in silence. "Do you believe in, erm how should I say this." I noticed the sun got away, so I put my sunglasses of. She has to see my eyes, if I want to tell her something private . "Just tell me, I will never be afraid of you." She said like she was worried. "Do you believe in, like, Myths." "Yes." She said seriously. Did she mean this or was this a joke? "Are you..... Maybe it's stupid but are you maybe a vampire?" My mouth fell open. How did she know?! "H- How.." "So you are one?"  "But how?" "When I was at the age of ten, my mother had a new affaire." What is she talking about suddenly ? "Don't think she betrayed her man, my father, because he had plenty of girlfriends everywhere. She wanted someone who loved her and that was a man named Petrus. We visited him sometimes and he felt like a real father to me. He cooked for us and was very nice. But here it comes," I didn't really know what this had to do with vampires, but I listened carefully "He was a vampire. He couldn't see sunlight and drank blood, mostly from animals." "Woa." Was the only thing I could say. "I was so scared you would be afraid of me." "No of course not!" She gave me a sudden hug. I'm really relieved she still loves me. "Do you still have contact with him?" I asked as I was very curious "No, a week before my mother died he said it was too dangerous to have an affaire with a vampire. So he left." "Okay," That's very sad. If he had really loved her mother he could have controlled himself. Even I do it. It's very hard, but I'll do everything for Mi-Cha. I felt eyes looking at me, I looked to the girl staring at us. She had blonde hair and was around fourteen years old. She ran away. Strange. Suddenly out of the blue she asked me a funny question"Can you become a bat?" She looked serious "What?" I laughed "No, jagi. You are so cute." We laughed together. Suddenly I thought of a thing I could do "I can make my eyes another colour, if you are interested." "Really?! That's so cool, let me see oppa!" I looked her into the eyes, and put my 'Vampire Mode' on. "Wow, that's really different." "I know." She looked at me with a confused expression. "Open your mouth." "Why?" I showed my teeth as she looked really carefully to them. "Are these the teeth you eat a meal with?" I closed my mouth "Yes, but mostly I eat animal blood." "Mostly? What are you eating when you don't eat the animal blood?" Did she really had to ask this question? I don't think she wants to know "Do you really want to know." "Yes," she said fearlessly. Suddenly I thought of Tess and Alissa "Well, erm I have to tell you another thing." "What?" "Alissa and Tess are erm.. killed." I couldn't look her in the eyes "Did you do it after the accident with them yesterday?" She said strictly as I nodded. "That's not nice of you." "But I did it for it you, jagiya. They hurt you." I hopes she don't think I'm a freak "It's sweet that you want to protect me, but don't do kill people for me, promise?" "Promise."

After the pick nick I wanted to bring her home. "No, Oppa, my father is home at five, but he doesn't like boys, you know." She said with a laugh. Although she smiled while telling it as an unserious thing, I saw there was another thing. Something I didn't know from her, she looked afraid. Maybe I was wrong, but if you aren't scared from a murdering vampire, and you are scared when you return home, there has to be something that isn't right. I hope it's not serious. I think I'll have to confront her with it, sometime. Maybe I can help her.

Right after I returned home, my phone rang. I answered it "Jiminssie, how are you?" It was a familiar voice of a good friend. "Good, how are you and the guys?" "We are okay, but Jungkook is sick." "What?! How?" Jungkook, sick? A vampire couldn't be sick, right? "He wanted to drink something, but the person attacked him with a cross and holy water. It was a really strange, old fashioned person, but he's very weak. And we don't know if he's going to make it." "I'll take the plain tomorrow to Korea." "Okay." "It is okay if I bring someone with me?" "Of course. Is it your girlfriend?" The person laughed "Yes." "Ah, Jiminssie has a girlfriend!" He joked around "But she's human." "Are you sure?" The person said being very serious again "Yes, so you guys have to behave!" "Okay, but you know this is very dangerous, right?" "Yes, Hoseok, I know. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodbye!" "Bye!" After this conversation I asked if Mi-Cha wanted to come with me, and she reacted positive. I'm really happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.5K 14
'You are coming with me.' He says again. He grabs your hand. 'NO!' You almost scream and you harshly pull your hand out his grip. 'It wasn't a quest...
9.6K 236 24
RED jeon jungkook lowercase intended bxsjjk__ All Rights Reserved Prologue: his eyes were red. they were hunger filled and thirsty for what laid...
11.6K 591 16
Two Guys. One Serial Killer. He walked towards me, a razor in his hand and a crazy look in his eyes. I wasn't able to run, I wasn't even able to move...
19.2K 1K 48
{This is the continuation of "In love with a vampire"} Tears slowly dripped down my cheeks as I was sitting before the gravestone on my bruised knee...