target // m.y.g + j.h.s

By yoonseokisloaf

"Hello, this is Target. How may we help you?" In which yoongi keeps getting prank called during work More

note from author.
Hello
,
this
is
Target
.
How
may
we
help
you
?
it's
Hoseok
,
yes
I
know
and
I
am
truly
sorry
I
fucked
up
.
I
was
planning
to
tell
you
everything
.
But
let
us
find
this
sweet
sentiment
together
.
H O N G D A E
oh,,

Hello

5.2K 430 46
By yoonseokisloaf

heyyy it's kim here, just want to ask you to comment down below if there is anything you want to see happen.

"Hello, this is Target. How may we help you?"
"YOONGI OKAY SHUT UP AND LISTEN. ME AND JIN ARE GOING TO TARGET AND I'M CURIOUS WHICH TARGET YOU WORK IN."
"Firstly, shush. Secondly, I work at Hay street."
"AW MAN REALLY I'M GOING TO GARDEN CITY."
"Okay bitch listen here, there is no Target at Garden City. Where you are going is Kmart."
"OH OHOHHOH are you offended by that?"
"yoongi?"
"yoongo?"
"oh you hung up."
"Well that's awkward"
"Bye I guess"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 821 13
4 years ago, Jimin left South Korea without a trace. no one knew where he went. but what will happen if he comes back with two identical kids calling...
17.1K 672 13
[⚣] Hanahaki Disease was what they called it. or unrequited love with some seriously fucked up side effects. and there were only two ways to cure it...
724 75 6
The second part of 'Lin' Those who haven't read the part one can also read the second part 😁. In just one year many things happened in their life...
318K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...