know

OKAY ONE THING I PROMISE. WELL MAYBE NOT BUT I NEED AS MUCH HELP AS I CAN GET. SO NEED SOME PEOPLE TO HELP ME READ AND SUGGEST SOME STUFF FOR MY NEW BOOK AND RED STRINGS AND ALSO SOME PEOPLE TO HELP ME CHOOSE FROM COVERS I MADE!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP, MESSAGE ME IF YOU'D LIKE TO HELP!! I PROMISE YOU WILL GET SOMETHING IN RETURN.

「4:43pm」
Oh my god he's adorable must protect.
"Hoseok we finally found you."

「everyone meets」
"Yoongi?"
"That's my name."
"you're, like."
"like what?"
"SO CUTE OH MY LORDY LORD."
"Well I guess you could say you look kind of hot too I guess."
(Jin) "okay hobi if we just calm down, remember your breathing exercises."
"Fuck that, look at him he's tiny and he just called me hot."
"I'm standing right here."
"O really sorry I didn't realise your just too short."
(Namjoon)"wait wait wait Yoongi? Hobi this was the Yoongi you were talking about? Min Yoongi is that you?"
"Ayee I know you. Namjoon, the guy with that ugly ass egg haircut that used to be in my music class. Now tell me, how did you possibly get any taller?"
"yOU TWO KNOW EACH OTHER. WHY DOESN'T ANYONE TELL ME THINGS."
"Because look at you."
"Was that actually meant to be an insult?"
"It originally was but then I looked at you again and I'm starting to have second thoughts."
"Okay just fuck me already."
(Jin) "mind your language you fucking whore."