I

Before we start I want to highlight 2 amazing and lovely people who helped me with ideas for this chapter. They were a pleasure to work with and they were really funny!! So thank you @Drunkookie- and @NecessarySacrifices kudos to you guys!!

「walking past target」
I wonder what yoongi's doing.

「inside of target」
That was easy Yoongi's right there, struggling... with toilet paper... That's pretty pathetic... Do i actually like this person? Oh well my legs are already moving.
"Oh my good one last one to move, I swear my back is killing me. If I just shift these rolls for more ro-wHO WHY WHAT-"
"Your so mean i can't believe you just blocked my view with toilet paper again, you know how long I waited for you to move it? The things I do."
"Hoseok why are you hiding on the other side of the shelf?"
"I saw you and decided to come."
"What's actually wrong with you, can't you see I don't want you here?"
"Well actually you looked like you were struggling so I came to see if you needed any help."
"No I do not need any help, I am capable of doing my task."
"Oh really suite yourself then I'm going to Elisa."
"Actually wait I do need some help. I can't reach that."
"I knew you couldn't bare be without me."
"Whatever helps you sleep at night."