.

🌸 appreciation post 🌸

let's start of with this photo, the places with blue is where all my readers are!! I can not thank all of you individually but now you know that I recognize all of you guys, whether you're from Norway or somewhere like India!! I think it's amazing so many beautiful people from different places read this book.   

Before I start, I must start by saying if you aren't included in this but you maybe always comment or vote, something idk, it's not because I didn't notice your efforts but I may have accidentally missed you out due to all the equally amazing people

Before I start, I must start by saying if you aren't included in this but you maybe always comment or vote, something idk, it's not because I didn't notice your efforts but I may have accidentally missed you out due to all the equally amazing people. But let's start shall we?

I have to start with you Drunkookie- I hate you go to hell. JOKING, oml Eno I swear you were literally so fun to work with. You have contributed so much to target, whether it be helping me write or commenting and voting. I promise I don't hate you, you are an amazing human being EVERYONE GO CHECK OUT THIS CUTE FRENCH PERSON WITH NICE HAIR AND BEAUTIFUL ACCENT!!1!1!1!1! stand up for Eno 2k17 (also please stop being late to school or you'll find jars of peanut butter being sent your way)

Chim98Chim LULU YOU WERE AND STILL ARE SO SWEET, but at times you like exposing everyone, in all honesty is pretty hilarious. Honestly it was great having you correcting my grammar and spelling (because we all know that I suck). So thank you so much, I am grateful for everything you have done!!

@Chancery- I'm glad to see that you enjoyed reading this stupid poorly written book and that you also don't trust me anymore. Thank you so much for wasting your time by reading my book. Your comments always places a smile across my face.

@SOPEfilms- How are you everywhere? I always find myself laughing at your comments, thank you for deciding to read my book, I'm extremely appreciative towards you!! Also I really like your yoonseok book based around Instagram!!

@ioncehadalife69 oml for this whole time I was confused on how to pronounce your username name and it just occurred to me that it's I once had a life 69. ANYWAYS, yoyoyo literally your comments made you always sound shook and I loved that so kudos to you.

@AaliyahAK I hope you didn't use too many of my tissues, because they actually cost a lot of money and apparently to @_yellowbeanie_ I don't have any of that so i'm now in debt

@bow-wow-wow-gasp oml your birthday got celebrated here, that's pretty cool right? Idk I never really celebrated anyone's birthday on a book. I'm sorry you now have trust issues.

@I-was-jungSHOOKED don't you mean I-am-still-jungSHOOKED, you and your cmments give me life

mochixkisses ooof, oof, Oof, oOF, big OOOF, oooooooof

@Ipromiseitsnotaphase thank you for all your sweet comments, it make me happy to have written this story, ilysm!!

@Bangtanologic i swear there's no catch (;

@idrkdoe YOU GONNA TYPE IN CAPS AGAIN??

@MinKookiesjam ART RIGHT THERE

I have said this and I will say it once more, I actually really do love and appreciate every single one of you (and no i'm not just saying this to make myself look good) , i don't care if you don't comment like I don't even care if you don't leave a vote. I'm just extremely ecstatic  that so many great people had read this book and contributed, all of you deserve a round of applause. As I have mentioned earlier, if I didn't write an appreciation note to you please don't be offended, maybe comment something and i might remember to write one for you. (; anyways I'll hopefully see you guys reading my other books and the bonus chapters coming next(aka please read tell me and red strings plus still support target at the same time). 

THANK YOU!!

bonus: no more trust for me