The Alpha Twins' Sister

By crazyfunawesometwin

They left her. Bloody and scared. Her brothers left her for death. Until Laura found her. Laura Hale was Ashl... More

The Alpha Twins' Sister
Why are they here?
What Hurts the Most
Meeting the Big Bad Alpha Hale
I Hate English Class
What A Day!
CRY FOR HELP!!
Recruit
Planning
Ship Names
Blind
Too Full
Lost and Found
Pre-Show Down
Twin Telepathy? But I'm Not a Twin?
Never Forget
Perfection
Discovery

Banshee and Darach

6.5K 207 32
By crazyfunawesometwin

Omg...i just realized in my last chapter I said, LASH ACTION and that is the ship name in my other book. Awkward turtle....so anyway...i am skipping to 3X09 also known as The Girl Who Knew Too Much

Last Time: This time it was him who cut me off with a schorching kiss.

Now:

I am walking in the hallway heading to the bathroom when I hear a conversation around the corner. Me being me, stop and listen in to find it is my dear ‘brothers’

“This whole thing with Danny, it needs to stop.” I hear Aiden growl at Ethan and I refrain from scoffing. Dethan, even though Ethan and I aren’t on the best terms, is like my OTP after, of course Stydia. IF only Lydia could see that Stiles is head over heels for her.

“He's harmless. And Lydia's the one we're supposed to worry about.” Ethan snaps back at him. Wait. What?

“Then why are you still talking to Danny?” Oh shut up Aiden, let Ethan be happy. Even though I am not his number one fan, I do like Danny and Ethan makes Danny happy.

“What difference does it make?”

“What do you think we're doing here? You know we're not actual high school students, right? We're here to eliminate a threat, not hold hands and pass notes in class.” I don’t know how people were fooled that you did belong here. You guys are both so...old. Anyway I really have to go pee now so I jogged the rest of the way to do ma buisness.

“Ever since he's been back at school, they're always together.” Stiles whispered as I came back into class.

“Soooo whatcha talking about?”

“We are going to try to get information from Ethan but we have to get Aiden away from him.”

“Leave that, to me,” Lydia smirks as the bell rings.

I stop by the Clinic because I wanted to ask Deaton if he knew why I got a weird feeling from Jennifer Blake. He said that he didn’t know but he would keep an eye out for anything odd about her.

I had to leave when I get the text from Stiles that Lydia has Aiden had been separated from Ethan. I walk into the school to see them on the staircase. And let me tell you, Stiles did not look like a happy camper.

“Is he looking at me?” he glances at Scott before turning on Ethan. “Are you threatening me? You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra large branch of Mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking,”

“Whoa, Stiles, okay.” Scott butts in

“We get it.” I add as I reach them.

“We're talking to you because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd.” Scott says while Stiles calmed down.

“And I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again.” Isaac adds. I roll my eyes. Who knows you never know what they would and wouldn’t do.

“You don't know what we owe them, especially Deucalion,” Ethan starts to say but I cut him off my anger hitting the mark.

“And you didn’t owe ME anything? You didn’t owe me for healing you every night and taking your wounds onto my body? You owe Deucalion,” I spat his name out, “more than you owe ME? How dare you!” I snarl.

“You were my sis-”

“That doesn’t make you any less in debt to me did it? And it didn’t stop you from turning you back on me did it?”

Ethan sighed before continuing the story. “We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him.We weren't alphas.”

“What were you?” Stiles asks.

“Omegas.In actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack.”

“So you and your brother were, like, the bitches of the pack?”

“And sister,” Isaac chimes in.

“Something like that.” Ethan grumbled

“And our Alphas, our parents were the worst of them.

“Why didn't you guys just fight back? Form voltron wolf, you know? Kick everyone's asses?” Stiles piped up form shaking, probably from too much Adderall.

“We couldn't, we didn't know how to control it back then.”

“Deucalion taught you.” Scott says deadpanned.

And then, we fought. We took down the whole pack, one-by-one. And by the time we got to our Alphas, they was begging for his life. And we tore him apart. Literally.”

“You didn’t just tear your parents apart, you let some blind psychopath tear apart your thirteen year old sister!” I bite out sourly

“What about your emissary? They're all dead? Kali and Ennis' too?” Scott asked

“All of them except for Deucalion.”

“You mean Morrell?”

Before Ethan could answer he collapses on the floor in pain.

“What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?” Scott asks.

“Not me,” he grits out through the pain, “My brother.”

“Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was? What were you thinking going after them?” Derek yelled at Cora after she attacked Aiden.

“I did it for Boyd.” she replied defiantly. You go girl. Just kidding. I am not her number one fan and the feeling is mutual.

“Okay kids, break it up,” I say before another fight occurs. “Right now, we have to focus on the pattern of the killer. What do they all have in common?”

Scott gets a call at that moment from Allison and she tells him that her dad has been working on the case this whole time by himself and has figured out the pattern and as Scott and Allison were talking, I get a call from Deaton who tells me the same thing that Allison told Scott and filled me on the Celtic Knot and there is going to be one more Philosopher who will be killed.

Of course, something is going to happen at the concert.

“I know how to tie my own tie.”

“Well, you know how to do it badly,” Ethan quickly undoes it and does it again. “Now, it's perfect.” Danny and him share a kiss. I can’t help myself and I squeal and giddily tell Lydia, “Dannyboy’s all grown up!”

“Ethan is cute, and he would be a good choice except for the fact that he is a crazy killer.”

“True,” I hum in agreement.

Lydia and I sit down together as the concert starts and let me tell you, they sound pretty good. Lydia’s phone buzzes with a text message notification. She gets up seconds later.

“What’s wrong?” I ask her.

“It’s Aiden.”

“I’m coming.” I see her open her mouth to protest but I hold my hand up. “No buts.”

We walk into the English room to see it dark and no Aiden in sight. The door slams behind us and we whirl around to see it closed and I distinctly remember it open with a door propping thingy.

There, in the middle of the room was Ms. Blake. I saw her face flicker back and forth from some scar filled creature. “Um, Ms. Blake, have you seen Aiden?” Lydia asks.

“He isn’t here and won’t be coming.”

“Who are you? And don’t say Jennifer Blake because your are something or someone else,” I snap at her taking a protective stance in front of Lydia just incase. Good thing too because the next moment I was across the room on my back groaning in pain.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,” Lydia screams at the top of her lungs and I desperately grab my ears to cover them from the excruciatingly loud noise.

Ms. Blake looks surprised before a devious smirk crosses her face. “A banshee, a wailing woman, just like me. I'm still surprised none of you seem to get that. You call them sacrifices, but you're not understanding the word. It's derived from the Latin sacrificium, an offering to a deity, a sacred rite. A necessary evil.”

“Stop,” I groan.

“Oh, sweetheart,” she says with a sickly sweet smile, “I wish I could. But you don't know the alphas like I do.”

I scoff and use an overturned desk as support to stand up. “I beg to differ, no one knows the Alphas like me.” With that I lunge at her transforming in mid air. I take a swipe at her right as Aiden and Scott burst in.

“You think you know the Alphas better than me? Bullshit. Did you get slashed up to near death by one of them? Did you mean something to any of them? I don’t think so.”

I stand up with my head held high and concentrate. I slowly feel my scars appearing and the blood starts to flow. I look into Jennifer’s eyes and say in a cold voice, “You don’t know anything. I was their sister and what did they do? They let Deucalion do this,” I gesture to my scars, “to me. Now tell me I know nothing.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
224K 9.2K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
928K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...