What Hurts the Most

Hey guys! Read and enjoy and I really love if you commented and should be an Isaac Lahey or Stiles Stilinski story? Thanks so much!

Last time:

Ashleyana?" Only three people know my full first name and one of them is dead. The twins stood infront of me. Aiden had spoken first.

"What," I spat at them.

Now:

I had always wondered what I was going to see them again. I didn't know it would be so soon. After all they left me when I was thirteen and they were fourteen.

"Is that really you?" Ethan said ask me. I rolled my eyes.

"No some random stranger is in my body talking to you." They had left me. All alone with no one. Left me for dead after the alpha of alphas mauled me when they came to kill the pack.

"We are really sorry please just let us expla-" I cut Aiden off. I was not a happy person right now. And now he brought up my past I was less happy than before.

"Explain! Explain what! That your 'alpha' killed me and you didn't do anything about it? Explain that! That is pretty damn self explanatory." Normally I'm not a very violent person or someone who swears a lot but those two just made my blood boil.

They looked down in shame. Ya you better be sorry! "You were my brothers. My older brothers. You are supposed to protect me! Not let someone else rip me up and leave me for dead!"

~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was awoken by wolves howling and snarls and crystal of pain. What was going on? I crawl out of the cave that my brothers and I had dug years ago when the abuse started. As I squeeze out, I groan painfully as the bruises from last night make their apparent known. I see three alphas who are unfamiliar and smell of death and destruction. And I see my brothers who have been disappearing standing by them.

More yelps and I see werewolves fall left and right. My brothers are helping to kill our pack.

Why? Either they don't see me or they are ignoring me.

The battle is a lost cause. The alphas are wining even though they are severely outnumbered. I can see my 'parents' anywhere but I know that they are not dead. If they were, everyone else would also be dead.

The fight goes on and I can't do anything but watch as my brothers and their companions slaughter our pack. Finally the lady with long hair and claw-toenails walk up to the old guy who look blind, dragging my parents. If that's what you could call them.

I see my brothers smirks for here and without batting an eyelash, they sunk their claws intor our parents hearts. The big, burly guy suddenly turns his head up to the sky. "It seems like we missed one"

The pack turns to me and I felt my heart pick up. I turn to run but they are alphas. The burly guy and the creepy lady hold my arms, their claws piercing the skin, drawing a cry of pain from me.

I look to my brothers for help. They just stand there with cold and hate filled eyes. What happened? The old guy walked up to me. He looked into my eyes but it felt like he was looking into my soul.

He dragged his claws across my face and down my neck. I screamed. And screamed. He took his other hand and thrust into my stomach and twisted. I screamed in pure agony. I looked at my brothers again for help but they didn't seem to care that their sister was being to tortured before killed. The old guy slowly extracted his claws for my stomach and raked his claws down the side of my legs.

There was so much blood and I knew I was as good as dead. The guy leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Deucalion, that is the name that will haunt you forever"

He got off me and started to walk away and gestured for the others to follow. What hurt the most was not the gashes in my body, but the fact that neither brother looked back.

~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thought so" I storm past them and out the door. To the woods to blow off some steam. How dare they try to even talk to me.

A/N: lucky people who read this, it's not Wednesday!!! Today was a holiday so I was like why not? The flashback was hard to write cuz I was listening to Live While We're Young by One Direction so sorry it's not the best. Review and comment and share and vote and you will get some of my imaginary halloween candy. Yes I already ate almost all of it.