Pre-Show Down

hey sorry for the long wait and i hope you can forgive me. Thanks for not giving up on this. Does anyone have any ideas for Isaac and Ash fluffy moments becasue I think that it is about time that their relationship starts to develop. Thanks seriously though, I need comments before I update next.

Last Time:

I stand up with my head held high and concentrate. I slowly feel my scars appearing and the blood starts to flow. I look into Jennifer’s eyes and say in a cold voice, “You don’t know anything. I was their sister and what did they do? They let Deucalion do this,” I gesture to my scars, “to me. Now tell me I know nothing.”

Now:

Aiden stands shell shocked at the horrid scars on my face and I could see him holding down his dinner. Damn right this should make you sick.

“After you, Julia,” I spit out her true name and she grabs my wrist and we disappear in a flash of light.

We land in the middle of Beacon Hills Reserve and I dust myself from Julia’s grime that she left on my wrist and shoulder when she grabbed me. I start walking to the place that I know is the nematon. Don’t ask how I know but its like an internal GPS that knows where the life saving thingy is. “Are you coming?” I snap at Julia.

“How do you know where to go?”

I snot, when hell freezes over is when I tell her anything besides the basics. “That’s for me to know and you to not find out. Are you coming or not, we have to prepare before the Lunar Eclipse and if you don’t move your skimpy ass we won’t be doing anything and go in there without a plan.”

I hear her brisk footsteps follow me as she catches up to me. “Why did you come with me?”

“Why do you think? You really underestimate my thirst for vengeance and rage. Pathetic,” the cold blooded monster in me comes out and takes over. “This is the last eclipse that Deucalion will ever see,” I growl.

(A/N: Incase you people haven’t caught on, her ‘wolf’ has come out to play and she is going to be more violent and vicious than ever before.)

The creaky wooden trap door comes into view and I smirk as I pull it open. i stroll down the stairs and I sense Jen-Julia is too frightened of me to actually follow me. Perfect and thank god for my super sneaking pickpocketing skills. I have a knife that was in Julia’s coat that I can use for Melissa’s ropes as well as Papa Stilinski.

“Well, well well, look who we have here. If it isn’t the fearless Chris Argent! You know that I heard all about what happened with your sister. Then your wife than your father. Argent, you just don’t know when to give up do you?” I bend down to look at the tied up not so mighty hunter and scoff.

“A?” I hear Melissa’s voice echos quietly through the basement thingy.

I turn to face a dried blood and tear stained face that belonged to Melissa McCall. I bent down to her like I had with Chris Argent but I slipped the key into her calloused hand and whispered “Use it when the time is right.” With that I winked at the sheriff and headed back up the rickety stairs.

I look at Julia and see her look downward as I come out of the bulkhead. My eyes glow and with a growl we are off. So much for Ms. Blake being the ‘leader’

A buzz comes from my pocket and I push my wolf back long enough to see what it was instead of throwing my phone and smashing it to pieces.

From: Captain Sarcasm

Scotts gone with Deucalion and where are you? We need to look for him and Melissa.

XS

I fight my wolf and with partial control I respond

To: Captain Sarcasm

I found them, ‘working’ with Jennifer Blake, she is Darach, warn Derek. I will try to get them out ASAP

XA

Hopefully Stiles will understand that and not look for them and warn Derek.

From: Captain Sarcasm

Keep them safe. Keep yourself safe

I smiled

To: Captain Sarcasm

Will do.

“Um Ms Ash, we are supposed to-”

I whip around and growl at the pathetic excuse for a Darach. “Do I need to show you your place? I am the Alpha, you are the weak and useless omega that I decided to take pity on. Don’t you dare tell me what to do.”

Before she could retort with something that would make me want to rip her throat out, he phone dinged signaling she has a message from..Scott McCall?

dont forget to comment! I need fluffy moments between Ash and Isaac and all of that good stuff as well as votes. Can I get 40? I know its high but seriously please guys?

Love you all thanks for reading this and whenever I get a notification that my story has been voted for or I have a comment or follower, it makes my day so thanks!