Learn || Golden Child

By -jiung

"read out the lyrics? damn daddy damn daddy da-" "get out, lee jangjun." in which golden child had 3 new assi... More

characters
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

17

527 28 76
By -jiung

6:55am

"GO CHAEJUNG!!! YOU'RE LATE!!!" Jangjun stood outside the closed store, waiting for Chaejung, only to hear her parents scream. Jangjun just chuckled.

"OH MY GOD!!!" At this moment, Chaejung finally ran out from the gate that slightly opened for her. She took a huge backpack with her.

"Sorry Jangjun, did I make you wait?" Chaejung apologized.

"Nah. It's fine." Jangjun showed her a wide smile.

"The only problem is that we're 10 minutes away from the venue and we have 5 minutes left." Jangjun added, looking at his watch. Chaejung widened her eyes.

"What should we do then?" She asked.

"I guess we'll need to borrow a bike. Let's go!"

---------------

6:30 am

Jaein decided to get going earlier. Her parents haven't woke up yet but she doesn't want to bother them by asking them to drive her.

But the moment she got outside, a car slowly stopped in front of her. She recognized the car.

Sungyoon.

And she's right. Sungyoon came out from the car, but he's not the one driving.

"Want a ride?" He asked with a smile, Jaein was surprised.

"Sure... T-thank you." Jaein replied. Sungyoon carried her backpack for her, and they got on the car.

"Good morning Jaein!!" Jaein got startled when someone spoke behind her.

"Oh, good morning Joochan." Jaein turned around to see Joochan and Jibeom. She greeted Joochan and ignored Jibeom, like always, and he ignored her too.

"We still have time. So we'll drive around to see if there's any more people who can come with us." Sungyoon explained.

"Jaein, have you eaten breakfast yet?" Joochan asked.

"No..." Jaein answered, she got out this early to have breakfast as well.

"Here you go." Joochan passed her a small box, she opened it to find a piece of cake in it.

"How did you know I like cake?" Jaein slightly widened her eyes.

"I... uh, asked Jibeom about it." Joochan answered.

"Thanks." Jaein simply said, before started eating.

-----------------

6:40 am

Donghyun: meet up?

Arim sighed once she saw the message. She didn't want to be the third wheel, and replied.

Arim: it's fine, I'll go with Bomin :)

Donghyun: sure :)

Arim quickly got out the door, ready to walk to the place for meet up.

"HOLY CRAP!!!" She screamed the moment she saw Bomin standing in front of her.

"Hi!!!" Bomin greeted her happily.

"Were you waiting for me?" Arim asked.

"Yes!" Bomin nodded cutely and excitedly.

"Let's walk together then?" Arim smiled at his sweetness and asked. Bomin nodded and they started walking.

---------------

7:00am

Jangjun and Chaejung surprisingly arrived on time.

"Yes!!!" Jaeseok, Donghyun, and Daeyeol jumped, while their girlfriends all groaned.

"Dammit, I thought they'd be late." Ryu complaint while giving some money to Jaeseok.

"Same." Minah answered.

"Oh, then all of us arrived?" Chaejung got off the bike and questioned.

"No, we still have a few more people who should be here.... now?" Mijin looked at her watch. She's right. A car stopped at a distance away. Some people got off the car. Sungyoon, Jaein, Joochan, Jibeom, Arim, and Bomin.

"Finally everyone is here." Youngtaek said.

"I didn't expect them to be the latest though." Seungmin said.

"But anyways! We've registered for our team and we'll get on the bus, after we received our team clothing." Ryu announced with a smile.

"Team... what?" Joochan widened his eyes.

"Oh my god... this is so heavy..." At this moment, Jaehyun came back, pushing a large box.

"How could you guys ask the weakest in the team to help?" Jibeom questioned and everyone laughed.

"KIM JIBEOM HOW DARE YOU!!!" Jaehyun exclaimed, stopped pushing the box and ran to hit Jibeom.

"Can we open the box now?" Sungyoon questioned the production team before moving the box to them casually with ease.

"Go ahead." Mijin grinned.

Sungyoon opened the box and everyone looked inside and they were shocked, at the same time really happy.

It's a mint and white coloured jacket, it looks cool and cute at the same time. It comes along with a pure white hoodie.

"I love this." Arim said, her eyes sparkling.

"We're joining under the name Golden Child, should we yell fighting?" Daeyeol asked with a smile, everyone nodded. They tried their best to make gather in a circle, and put their hands together in the middle.

"1, 2, 3, GOLDEN CHILD FIGHTING!" They said in sync, as loudly as possible.

There are also other teams gathering around. Some ignored them and continued doing their own thing, while some turned to look at them in envy or curiosity.

"Come on let's be louder- FIGHTIIINNNGGG!!!!" Only a team is different, they immediately started yelled and cheering out of nowhere, causing many of the people to laugh.

"They're fun." Donghyun chuckled.

"Also our biggest competition in this camp, in a good way." Sungyoon nodded, noticing that those people have matching rings.

"Should we say hi to them?" Jaeseok asked with a grin.

"Not so fast, hyung." Bomin laughed.

At this moment, two buses arrived and they all got on the same one.

Once everyone was seated inside the bus, the bus started, and a guy stood up at the very first row with a mic in his hand.

"Uhm... guys? Can you pay attention?" The boy with the mic spoke, and everyone slowly quieted down.

"Thank you. Let me introduce myself first. My name is Bang Chan, you guys can call me Chan. I'm one of the instructors in this camp." The guy introduced himself. Some cheers could be heard from the very front, probably his friends.

"He seems young." Ryu said.

"I'm a 97 liner. My friends and I joined a training programme in this campsite to become an instructor and this is my first ever programme. We are quite inexperienced so please take care of us." Chan then politely bowed. Everyone clapped.

"So everyone, please rest well during this ride, and enjoy the 3 days 2 nights camp." He said.

After Chan sat down once again, everyone started doing their own stuff.

"You're not going to rest are you?" Joochan quickly asked Jaein. Joochan sat between Jaein and Sungyoon on the bus.

"Yeah..."

"Let's play a game!"

"What game?" Jaein asked.

"You'll help solve a mystery story. I'll reveal the beginning and the end, you guess what happened in between." Joochan said with a smile.

"Can I join?" Sungyoon questioned.

"Sure." Joochan answered after hesitating for a second.

"Hey hey hey!! Let's wave at people outside the windows." Jangjun excitedly suggested, making almost everyone in the team to look at him.

"As long as we don't get reported to the police we'll be fine." Chaejung shrugged.

"I like the idea though." Arim grinned.

"Yes, it's nice to greet people, especially in this fun way." Bomin seems excited as well.

"Not too fun when you're socially awkward." Minah shrugged.

"People will think that we're idiots." Jaehyun said.

"Aren't we?" Jibeom asked and got hit.

"I'd wave too but I'll just cover my face." Donghyun shrugged as well.

"I'm in!!!" Youngtaek cheered.

"Just don't scream." Seungmin shook his head.

"Hey, can we join?" Two girls sitting behind Youngtaek and Seungmin suddenly asked. They are from the team who screamed "fighting" louder than anyone else could.

"Sure." Jangjun replied loudly.

"We should have a points counting system!" One of the girls suggested.

"For example, if a person on the streets saw you, that counts as two points. If someone waved back, it counts as 5." The other girls explained.

"If you dabbed and someone dabs back, that counts as 10." Daeyeol said jokingly. A few people jumped excitedly at his suggestion.

"Are you joining?" Mijin asked, laughing.

"Duh, I'm getting that dab for sure." Daeyeol answered confidently while putting on sunglasses.

"The game sounds fun. Should we join?" Ryu asked Jaeseok.

"I guess we should. Sungyoon, will you guys join?" Jaeseok answered and turned to Sungyoon.

"Nah, we're not done with the story yet." Sungyoon replied.

---------------------

After 1 hour of the bus ride...

"Alright! Stop sleeping everyone!" Chan stood up with the mic once again, but this time almost everyone ignored him because it's too noisy at the moment.

"No one is sleeping here, do you have ears?" One of the guys said teasingly.

"It's a god damn script Changbin, and YOU wrote it you ass." Chan rolled his eyes.

"Okay anyways, everyone can get off the bus later, and see if you guys like the environment." Chan said to everyone once again, and finally they all calmed down for a bit.

Soon, the bus stopped. People started getting off.

"So basically, the story is, at night, the girl is at home alone, she suddenly hear knocking on the door. She went to take a look but saw that the screen is all black. She thought it was the electricity supply that got cut off in the building, so she went to the phone to call th security, but then the person went in and killed her. Am I right?" Sungyoon explained the whole story and asked Joochan.

"Yes, and the reason why she couldn't see anything in the screen is because the killer looked into the camera so closely all she could see is his eye- Jaein, are you scared?" Joochan nodded and added, before turning to Jaein, a little surprised.

Jaein got a bit startled at her name suddenly being called, and just realized that the whole time she had been holding onto Joochan's arm tightly. She immediately let go of his arm, embarrassed.

"N-no I was just nervous." She laughed a bit, her cheeks turning red.

On the other hand, the waving squad remained noisy.

"I can't believe this." Chaejung facepalmed.

"Hey, at least I got 100 points." Jangjun said proudly.

"You waved at a f*cking funeral services truck and you're still proud." Minah looked so done.

"I tried to stop him but he was screaming too much." Donghyun sighed.

"Thank goodness they didn't create a traffic accident." Jibeom sighed in relief.

They all got off the bus and they're about to go up the stairs.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" Everyone then heard screams, it's from the team with matching rings.

"What is it?" Team Golden Child also quickly ran up the stairs to see what made them scream.

And they're shocked when they got to the platform. The scenery is just too beautiful.

"I've never seen a campsite like this." Joochan said, his eyes widened.

"It's beautiful." Mijin said.

"Don't tell me those are what we're living in." Daeyeol pointed at two-storey houses. Some people gasped at how nice those houses looked.

"I didn't expect everything to be this nice." Jaehyun said, smiling.

"Everyone, follow us into the activity room." This time, the instructor speaking is not Chan.

"Wow!!! Changbin so professional!!!" The other instructors cheered, they're just as playful as the teams are.

They all headed to the activity which isn't too big nor too small. There already stood a few other instructors.

"Every team please sit in a circle and an instructor will come over to your group." A different instructor spoke.

"You're just as 'professional', Jisung." Changbin and Chan said at the same time.

The teams did what they're told to.

"That girl looks familiar..." Jaein said quietly as she watched an instructor walk over to their team. Because it was noisy, only Joochan and Jibeom heard her.

They looked over to where Jaein's looking at, and they widened their eyes.

The instructor came to sit down and joined the circle of team golden child, sitting between Jibeom and Joochan.

"Long time no see to some of you. And to the rest, nice to meet you. My name is Noh Rico. I'm an instructor here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 1.1K 39
"I want to have a cliché romance with you."
226K 9.7K 71
"Don't worry, I'm really good at pulling out."
20.3K 441 21
Requests are closed, book completed. 17/04/11 started. written by unnie/asiankpop_trashes
68.5K 2.2K 46
"So you either like looking for trouble or..." He gave me a knowing look. "You like me."