Mujhse Dosti Karoge

By dreambigger125

Shraddha Kapoor and her step sister Tara Sutaria live together in the heart of Mumbai. Shraddha is a small gi... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 14

894 46 72
By dreambigger125

Varun's POV:
I wake up to sunlight beaming on my eyes. I pull the duvet over my head blocking the sunlight from disturbing my sleep. Then I heard bangles shimmering within the room. I then remembered I'm in Shraddha's room because I spent the night. I removed the covers from my head, and blocked the sunlight from my face raising my hand up. My eyes then landed on Shraddha. She was adorning her wrists with silver bangles, and then adorning her ears with earrings.

"Good morning." She smiles at me while looking into the mirror.

"Morning." I yawn, while stretching my arms. "What time is it?" I asked, slowly stepping out of bed.

"It's just after 7." She says handing me my shirt and my jeans. I looked at her with a playful smirk and she laughs and smacks my chest.

"It's nothing like that you stupid. You yourself kept complaining around 2 in the morning, and then took them off." She clarifies and I laugh.

"I know I remember." I say grabbing her waist and pulling her close to me. "Good morning." I smile and kiss her cheek.

"Your morning breath is disgusting." She says and it makes me laughs. "But good morning to you too." She smiles. I peck her forehead, and then I put on my shirt. While putting on my shirt, I caught Shraddha stealing glances at me through the mirror. I pretended as if I didn't catch her looking at me. I then wore my jeans considering I slept in my boxers. I looked up at the mirror from buttoning and zipping my jeans and I caught Shraddha again taking a glance at me.

"You can look at me openly, you know." I smirk at her and she blushes but looks away.

"I wasn't looking." She lies to my face, but the blush on her cheeks says otherwise.

"Oh yea?" I asked and she nods. I walk over behind her and wrap my arms around her waist as I hugged her from the back. "The blush on your cheeks says otherwise." I kiss her cheek, while she places her hand on my arm as she smiles.

"Fine I was looking." She admits and I smile.

"I know, I caught you a few times." I says sticking my tongue at her, and she slaps my head.

"If you caught me, why'd you make me say it?" She asked.

"It's much more fun teasing you than for you to admit the truth." I say and she giggles. I plant my lips against her cheek once, before quickly moving myself away from her hearing some noise coming from outside her room door.

"Shit!" I cussed and she pinches my arm.

"Bad language. But quickly hide please." She begs and I look around to hide.

"Di, open the door." Her sister Tara says and she breathes a sigh of relief before panicking again.

"It could be Tara and my dad outside. Please hide." She says and I managed to hide behind her room door and she opens the door.

"Oh it's just you, I thought it was Papa outside too." She says and quickly pulls Tara in and locks the door.

"Varun what are you doing here?" She asked, completely faking her cluelessness.

"Cut it out Tara, Varun told me you're helping him." She says.

"I told you Varun, don't let Di know." Tara glares me.

"She would've found out anyway! After all, how the hell would I know about her address?" I question making Shraddha smile, to which Tara rolls her eyes.

"I do love that you're helping him Tara! But it's impossible to have what I think I'd like to have with Varun." She says hugging Tara.

"You think what you'd like to have? What does that mean now?" I asked crossing my arms against my chest.

"I will explain later, that's a conversation for me and you to have alone!" She slightly smiles to which I nod. I do know what she means by that but I also want her to be vocal about it to me. I want to know that even if she thinks that she'd want the same thing that I do, I'll be happy.

"So why did you pull me into the room Di?" Tara breaks the awkward air.

"I need help to get him out of the house without anyone realizing." Shraddha says.

"Oh wait, here's an idea why don't this idiot leave the same way he came?" Tara suggests and I roll my eyes.

"I am no idiot!" I defend myself.

"You are too!" She bickers with me leaving Shraddha to smack the back of our heads and telling us to shush.

"You two are both idiots!" She rolls her eyes, but I sneakily put my arm around her waist and pull her close to me.

"But I am your only idiot babe!" I plant a kiss on her cheek only to be ruined by her silly stupid step sister. We both quickly step away and see Tara cringing.

"Listen, if you two just wanna romance please tell me so I can save my precious eyes!" She gags and I roll my eyes.

"Oh please as if you don't do these things with Sid!" Shraddha says catching me by surprise. I didn't think she was the one to romance infront of everyone. I always thought she'd prefer if it was done privately.

"I-I-I..Sid and I don't do these things." She retorts making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah sure!" I say and she glares me.

"Now how are we gonna get Varun out of here without getting caught?" Shraddha asks. "He'd go the same way he came but you know Papa takes his daily walks with Ayaan in the garden." She says to which Tara nods.

"I'll go distract both of them. You just get him out of here quickly." Tara says to which Shraddha nods and she goes out the door. The minute Shraddha closes the door, I turn her around to face me and pin her against the door. Our chests touched, as I can feel her heart racing against mine.

"Don't forget we have a date tonight." I nuzzle my nose in her cheek to which she smiles as she grabs my arms.

"I know, I remember." She says.

"I'll see you tonight for our date then." I say withdrawing myself from her, I notice her eyes frown but the smile is still stuck on her lips. She nods acting as if she's not hiding something from me, but I know better.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She shakes her head in a negative way. "Tell me what's wrong Shraddha. I can see something's off." I say.

"N-No, nothing's wrong." She lies again straight to my face.

"Tell me." I say and she sighs.

"I don't know, I guess I just um thought you were going to kiss me." She says looking down. My shy pretty girl wanted me to kiss her. I'm not going to lie, I did think about kissing her but it wasn't on my mind at the moment.

"I'm gonna admit that kissing you was something I thought about, but it just wasn't on my mind at the moment." I say tucking her hair strand behind her ear.

"Oh, then well I guess forget what I just said." She nervously bites her lip.

"Nope, no can do." I say leaning close to her. Her minty breath fanned my lips. Her tongue darts out to lick her already strawberry glossed lips. I look into her eyes and then back to her lips.

"Kiss me." I say quietly and her breathing goes unmatched. But I don't let her say anything, as I plant my lips on hers. My tongue swipes across her bottom lips as she moans into my mouth. I swallow her moans hoping that we're being quiet as possible.

Her hands slowly leave my sides, and slowly make their way up to rest against my chest. Then they move upwards to wrap around my neck, as she pulls me closer to deepen the kiss. I lightly tug on her lip as I pull her against me by holding her waist.

She pulls away looking into my eyes. Her eyes were wild and had a shine in them. Her breathing went heavy as I can feel her heart racing against my chest. My hands still rest against her waist, whereas hers are still wrapped around my neck.

"That was amazing." I say and she blushes and nods shyly. I love her innocence, it makes her seem so pure when I know deep down she's a badass.

"You need to go now before someone catches you. I also don't know how long Tara's been stalling Papa and Ayaan." She says and I pout but nod. We then go to the balcony and she carefully helps me while Tara stalls her father and cousin brother.

"I'll see you tonight and I will meet you somewhere and we can go together." I say quickly and she nods before shooing me away. I blow her a kiss and she smiles before waving me a good bye. I managed to leave unnoticed and texted my driver to get me.

Shraddha's POV:
This morning, I felt amazing. I felt so at peace, nothing to worry about when I was with Varun. I felt so free, I felt so chilled when I was with him. I even felt happy to the point where I adorned my wrists with bangles and bracelets and placed earrings on my ears. I even wore a white patiala suit with gold embroidery designs on my dupatta.

I just hope things come to the way I want it to. I don't know what I'd do if it came out otherwise. I sure hope Papa changes his mind. I trust Varun more than I should and I do know for a fact Varun won't ever hurt me.

"Arrey wow! Someone's all dressed up today!" Papa says breaking me out of my trance.

"I don't know why. I just felt like dressing up today I guess." I shrug.

"Just like that or for someone special?" Tara smiles in a smirking way while sipping her juice. I glare her and kick her from under the table. She spits her juice out and coughs to which I smile and laugh. She glares me for doing so.

"Just like that Tara!" I say glaring her. She rolls her eyes and eats her breakfast. I do too and notice my phone screen light up. I quickly grab it without making anyone notice.

"I'll just be right back. Excuse me for a minute!" I smile politely and get up from my chair and head upstairs into my room far away from my family. I unlock my phone and see it was a text message from Dhawan. I smile to myself and the butterflies in my stomach begin to fly all over the place.

Dhawan

I had a great time
last night, following
the best sleep ever!

Surprisingly, I did too

How is that surprising
to you? I told you you'd
have a good sleep :)

You're right! Now did you get
back to your hotel safely?

Hotel?

Yeah Hotel! Where else
would you be staying?

My apartment where else?

Don't tell me you drove
back to Mumbai!

I did! I had to get some fresh
clothes and other essentials
to pack.

Pack for what?

To stay there and be with you
Hopefully to change your Dad's
mind too!

I hope so too!
I need to go now. I was having
breakfast with them!

Okay, make sure you eat!

I will now bye!

Bye❤️

I smiled at the message before deleting it incase Papa takes my phone to go through it. I put my phone away in my room before joining my family again. Tara eyes me suspiciously before I glare her and she smiles to herself.

I spent the entire day with my mother and my grandmother and Tara. I had nothing to worry about except asking for permission to go to the fair tonight.

"Papa, can Tara and I go to the village fair tonight?" I asked and he nods giving us both permission. We both head up to our room and find an outfit to wear to the fair.

I towel dried my hair but not completely. It was still wet but it wasn't soaking wet. I paired my outfit with silver bangles. Instead of heels, I paired it with flats. I applied little makeup, which consists of Kajal and Mascara and lip gloss. I fixed my hair to the side and then I was ready.

We then got a drop from Ayaan and we stood waiting outside of the gate for Varun. The idiot told me he'd meet me in front of the gate. Just then someone covered Tara's eyes to which she gasped. I looked at the person and it turned out to be Sid.

"Sid!" She guessed and moved his hands from her eyes and turned around and hugged him. "I'm so glad you're here oh my god!" She exclaims hugging him tightly.

"You look amazing Tara!" He says and I smile in awe watching the duo. He finally lets go of her and kisses her cheek.

"Thank you! You look not too bad yourself." He says and she smiles.

"Di, would you like us to wait with you while
you wait for Varun?" She asks me.

"No it's okay you guys! Go ahead and enjoy yourselves!" I smile and they head off into the fair. I patiently wait for Varun but this stupid idiot isn't gonna come.

"Babe!" I felt someone whisper in my ears. I quickly turn around.

"You said you'd be here on time!" I whine.

"I know I'm sorry. I wanted Sid to go first so your sister can't third wheel us. Plus, I wanted you to be alone!" He smiles and I roll my eyes.

"You look gorgeous Shrads!" He compliments making my cheeks heat up.

"Just for you." I say. He kisses my cheek and then locks his hand with mine.

"Wait what if you get caught by fans or paps?" I asked.

"Fans are normal. Paps won't figure out that a mega celebrity is at the village fair. I bet you right now there are tweeting that I'm at a friend's house." He says.

"Why would they do that?" I question.

"I made my driver park one car of mine infront of Arjun's house." He smiles.

"Smart." I say.

"I was born with brains for a reason babe." He smiles again.

"You don't seem to use them very often." I laugh and he rolls his eyes. I then take in what he's wearing.

(Instead of those shoes, he's wearing sneakers)
His hair perfectly messed up. His shirt buttoned not all the way. He looks hot and I do notice him smirking at me that I am infact staring at him openly.

"Don't say a word." I threaten playfully.

"Fine!" He says in defeat with a smile on his face.

Varun's POV:
We were currently sitting down on the ferris wheel. She laid her head on my shoulder as my hand was interlocked with hers.

"Before I forget, what did you mean earlier in the room?"

"What I meant was I know I'm new to this feeling. I don't know what I'm exactly feeling but I think I would want to be with you relationship wise." She says.

"You mean that?" I turn to her and she nods.

"I do." She smiles and I kissed her which set off fireworks in the night sky above us.
**********************************************
End of Chapter💘

We are nearing 27K THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

I hope you all are definitely staying safe especially for those like myself who live in the U.S. Racism do need to be put an end to, we shouldn't be facing racial discrimination based on the color of our skin.

I loved the chapter while I was writing it. Like it was so cute, more bits of their date night will be in the next chapterr!

Any thoughts on this chapter?
How was it?
Did you enjoy it as much as I was writing it?

Until then....
Signing off
-Becca❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 856 43
She looked at him from the side while sitting on the balcony. The view in front was mesmerizing and so was he. He chuckled lightly as his gaze moved...
9.5K 304 48
An extract from the story! "Why did you marry me??" Sandhya asked stubbornly looking into Shrav's eyes... "Don't you know?" He asked mocking her. "Yo...
12.9K 568 57
*not edited* After more than 3 years of not seeing nor talking to each other, Varun and Alia finally meet, but in a very UNEXPECTED way. Join them an...
297K 11.6K 25
Meet Sara 22years old graduate with a loving Indian family. Her Father Mr. Rajesh kapoor who seems like a typical strict father but actually a best...